PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Rear wing/spoiler

Spacemonkey71
04-11-2005, 11:58 PM
God this is embarassing.......... :( I swore to hell, i would never EVER buy one of these and now I'm in a situation where I'm forced to...

my car has a fiberglass body kit and it gets REALLY floaty in the rear over 85-90mph. Aerodynamic flow under the body gives del sol's butt lift and it will scare the hell out of you. I'd like to keep my rear tires where they belong --> on the road. I'm looking for something LOW PROFILE no 12" to 18" tall monsters that look like they belong on my Cessna. If I want to fly, I'll call PDK and rent a plane.

This is being attached to a black del sol (limited trunk realestate) so the rear posts can't be more than 32"-35" apart with a max ouside width of 52". Carbon fiber would be perfect, but an all black aluminum with adjustable angled "gillete" style wings would be ok too (as long as it's not TALL!!!). I'm also not into the "super swoop" (the type that looks like the batmobile - up on both ends, big arch in the middle and a straight piece underneath and it sticks out a foot on each side ---- think "Eclipse"..... ). Already painted is a must. I'm tired of messing with paint shops........ i want a bolt on solution. If it's got a built in 3rd light, great, if not, that's great too,

The more low profile the more i'm likely to buy. (ex: a 6"-8" tall 'drag' style that hangs off the rear of the trunk and I'm all over it). btw: i don't care for the stock 'sol spoiler either.

I KNOW someone out here in ATL has a wing or spoiler they're tired of and wants to ditch. I'm just looking to take it off your hands for a reasonable price. remember: REASONABLE PRICE :) if it's a top of the line Erebuni, that's one thing; I'll pay for quality and fitment.

Rice is for sushi, but when it comes to driving my car SAFELY at speed,, F*CK 'EM if they can't take a joke :D I give less than two tick turds what others think. I'm too old to leave my family with a dead husband and father because the back end went wonky in a wind-burst, semi-truck vortex, or in a tight corner just because some 16 year old punk with 3 pubes said wings are gay.

Sorry for the rant; it's the Dennis Miller in me...... :bigok: no offense meant to anyone, i've just seen alot of random smartasses posting about how stupid wings are and it burns my hide because i REALLY need one.....

300zx
12-13-2007, 02:24 PM
If you are still looking for a spoiler I have a carbon fiber spoiler with no legs or brackets..You will have to buy those seperate..It's just the carbon fiber wing..I can sell it to you for $50..