PDA

View Full Version : Fucked Up Shit!!!!

Brett
01-13-2006, 02:40 PM
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Police say they will seek murder charges against the attackers who beat a homeless man to death and are suspected in two similar attacks a few hours later.

The first attack was caught on a university surveillance video before dawn Thursday. Police were looking for two to four young men.

“It’s senseless. If you look at these kids, it was almost like it was fun and games for them,” Officer Scott Russell said.

Norris Gaynor, 45, was attacked later as he slept near the Broward Center for Performing Arts and died from his injuries at a hospital Thursday, police said. The other victims, both hospitalized in serious condition, have not been identified.

The video from Florida Atlantic University shows two men chasing and beating a man who had been sleeping on a bench. “It looked like they were going for the head,” Detective Katherine Collins said.

The Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel reported that as the two teens ran off, headlights from a car or truck could be seen shining westward on the scene on Las Olas Boulevard. Authorities said Thursday they were looking for a white van with no markings.

The 58-year-old man found a security guard, who called for help, and the victim was hospitalized with head trauma and defensive fractures, authorities said.

Gaynor was beaten about 90 minutes later in a chillingly similar attack. He had been sleeping on a secluded park bench near the performing arts center, police said.

Click for related story
Groups survey 20 ‘meanest’ U.S. cities for homeless

Another 90 minutes after that, a third homeless man flagged down a fire crew passing a church and said he had been attacked while he slept.

NBC reported that the Salvation Army was opening an emergency shelters for the homeless in Fort Lauderdale, something the group usually does only on extremely cold nights.

Four teenagers pleaded guilty last month to fatally beating a 53-year-old homeless man in Daytona Beach in May. They await sentencing next month. A fifth teen still faces still faces an aggravated battery charge and is free on bail.

In an interview with the Sun-Sentinel, an advocate for the homeless said beating homeless people is quite common in the area.

"It's one of the shameful secrets we have, the beating of homeless for sport," said Marti Forman, CEO of the Cooperative Feeding Program told Sun-Sentinel. "It's a recreation thing, it's an initiation for gangs and fraternities."

She said she hoped the fact that videotape of the brutality would generate outrage at this type of crime.

The Associated Press contributed and NBC contributed to this report.

MachNU
01-13-2006, 02:43 PM
man thats fuck up, those people already have enough hardships in there life and some kids go and do that!!!!! :mad:

quickdodge®
01-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Four teenagers pleaded guilty last month to fatally beating a 53-year-old homeless man in Daytona Beach in May. They await sentencing next month. A fifth teen still faces still faces an aggravated battery charge and is free on bail.

That is fucced up. How the hell can you double type that and not catch it? WTF?!?!?!

Seriously, this is some cowardly shit. I don't care much for the homeless, but I would never think they were deserving of this.

The punishment: The homeless gets to return the favor to the guilty party. And one of the guilty party gets to die from the injuries and none will know who it will be. Later, QD.

DaddyFatSack
01-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I hope they catch these fuckers

ISAtlanta300
01-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Some people just have no heart anymore...

HiPSI
01-14-2006, 01:05 PM
they likely believe that if they kill homeless folks that they won't ever get in trouble.

rx8you
01-14-2006, 01:26 PM
i hope homeless people get homes....

ahmonrah
01-14-2006, 01:31 PM
better yet!! once caught, the homeless should get to tie the assailants to chairs and they have 90 minutes of rules free torture.

2.3 Evo 8
01-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Stupid kids these days.

gtikid
01-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Looks like the homeless people won't be homeless for long ;)

NzProjeKt
01-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Damn.. What makes it even worse is that it happend in my hometown..

gtikid
01-14-2006, 02:16 PM

Dehli? I thought it happened in Fort Lauderdale :D

NzProjeKt
01-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Dehli? I thought it happened in Fort Lauderdale :D
Born in Houston and raised in Miami bitch. 305 TILL I DIE! :king:

The Golden Child
01-14-2006, 02:36 PM
das messed up ..

BTEC
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
i told yawl ft. lauderdale was no joke. We killing the homeless no so imiagine what well do to regular ppl that piss us off.

But for real, that is crazy but it dnt surprise me.

quickdodge®
01-14-2006, 06:01 PM

Why doies that make it even worse. It would be just as bad if it happened in Smallville or Townsville or Bikini Bottom. Later, QD.

Atmosphere
01-15-2006, 10:24 AM
fuck the homeless

quickdodge®
01-15-2006, 10:26 AM
No. Fucc you. Later, QD.