PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice....

Nemesis
01-13-2006, 06:58 AM
Okay, so the past two weeks Ive noticed a small change. The small change has to do with my paychecks. This might honestly be a stupid question, but Im the honest type of guy and wanted some insight. Ive noticed my paychecks have consistenltly lately have had around 150 dollars on top of what I usually get. But I have no idea why. Im not sure if its a pay raise that I wasnt told about or a mistake. My question is, do you think I should ask or just let it go?

Edit: What the hell am I saying, im keeping my mouth shut lol

JustinSane110™
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
Whatta asshole... :D

Leisa
01-13-2006, 07:02 AM
I would go back and look at your previous paycheck stubs to see if there is any kind of indication on a raise, or incentive that they have began giving you.

Nemesis
01-13-2006, 07:04 AM
I would go back and look at your previous paycheck stubs to see if there is any kind of indication on a raise, or incentive that they have began giving you.

Very good idea, I havent really been paying attention to the stubs lately.

rx8you
01-13-2006, 07:14 AM
Okay, so the past two weeks Ive noticed a small change. The small change has to do with my paychecks. This might honestly be a stupid question, but Im the honest type of guy and wanted some insight. Ive noticed my paychecks have consistenltly lately have had around 150 dollars on top of what I usually get. But I have no idea why. Im not sure if its a pay raise that I wasnt told about or a mistake. My question is, do you think I should ask or just let it go?

Edit: What the hell am I saying, im keeping my mouth shut lol

Answer: Georgie....new year=pay raise.

Nemesis
01-13-2006, 07:15 AM
I usually dont get a raise for the new year. Who knows.

Hey Brady, Dr.DoHC joined up in the newbie section lmao

Brett
01-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Its THE MAN trying to fuck with your head. He will wait till June then say they messed up and you owe them all that extra pay back. :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
01-13-2006, 08:36 AM
i've come up with a solution, just give me the extra money.

Kevykev
01-13-2006, 08:41 AM
Definatley compare stub like leisa said!

Don't forget that we've just had some holidays that passed!

5thgcelica
01-13-2006, 08:42 AM
yeah just do what leisa said.... and if you do have a raise.... maybe go talk to your boss or payroll. honesty is never a bad thing my friend

IntegraXTR
01-13-2006, 11:38 AM
I say just keep it and let the free money keep rolling in

Sledlude
01-13-2006, 11:43 AM
they might just be testing your integrity to see if you are suitable for a huge promotion and a giant pay raise...

or they might have just fucked up... hard to say. but being honest will definately make you look real good.

Brett
01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Thats what I was thinking, I think going to them an asking about it shows your character and shows them you can be trusted even when things like this happen.

B16a2 Civic
01-13-2006, 11:49 AM
do you cash your check or is it direct deposit?

Kevykev
01-13-2006, 12:05 PM
they might just be testing your integrity to see if you are suitable for a huge promotion and a giant pay raise...

or they might have just fucked up... hard to say. but being honest will definately make you look real good.

Wow, now that owuld definately be some shit!

good job thinking outside the box, that's a perfect way to test integrity/credibility!

Brett
01-13-2006, 12:07 PM
^^ ause you know Kevin would say FUCK THE MAN and cash that shit!! :lmfao: