PDA

View Full Version : GWINNETT MEET TONIGHT???!!!

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 07:14 PM
some of the monkeys want to play in the gwinnett area.. around 11pm, anyone with a car that runs 13's or faster wanna come out and play?.. we are bored.

DrivenMind
01-11-2006, 07:21 PM
come to Atlanta with SilverJester, KevinT707, and myself for some hawt photoshooting.

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 07:23 PM
yeah but.. some of the monkeys got out of the cage and they wanna run

David88vert
01-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Damn, my RX7 is too slow..... Should I bring out the bike instead? :-)

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 07:31 PM
haha, no BIKES!.. so anyone down?.. or am i gonna have to drive to barrett?

HiPSI
01-11-2006, 07:33 PM
if i had tires on the car i'd come beat up on you guys but my front left is missing a good sized strip and about to blow out, right rear has a screw, and both rears are showing cords :(.

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 07:36 PM
if i had tires on the car i'd come beat up on you guys but my front left is missing a good sized strip and about to blow out, right rear has a screw, and both rears are showing cords :(.

i dont think you can beat up on us all, but that'd be sweeet, oh well.. thats what you get for being a slideways ricer

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 08:08 PM
nevermind guys, barrett it is

2.3 Evo 8
01-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I was out trying to do a little tuning last night. I didn't get online so I didn't see your post. Oh well, maybe next time.

Speedm0(\)key
01-14-2006, 03:32 PM
i saw your car at varsity, i was gonna go push you and be like "yo run me son!.. run me!" all FnF style. that CF lip is sick, you're not COOL ENOUGH FOR IT!

xext12mvx
01-14-2006, 03:37 PM
das 1 fucking sick ass evo i will come out with my nigga n show ya wsup but not fullly tuned but when i am i will have fun with u v8 n evos

UpSideDownDesi
01-14-2006, 10:23 PM
come to Atlanta with SilverJester, KevinT707, and myself for some hawt photoshooting.
lets do the photoshoot tommorow after meet...or we'll all go for a cruise and photoshoot tommorow

2.3 Evo 8
01-14-2006, 11:08 PM
i saw your car at varsity, i was gonna go push you and be like "yo run me son!.. run me!" all FnF style. that CF lip is sick, you're not COOL ENOUGH FOR IT!

Why didn't you come introduce yourself? I'm cool, you can say hello dude. I've been wanting to meet some of the monkey crew anyways, you guys make me fuck'in laugh. ....always wanting to pee on people. :D

I have another CF lip sitting in the garage for when I beat the hell out of this one. ;)

Speedm0(\)key
01-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Why didn't you come introduce yourself? I'm cool, you can say hello dude. I've been wanting to meet some of the monkey crew anyways, you guys make me fuck'in laugh. ....always wanting to pee on people. :D

I have another CF lip sitting in the garage for when I beat the hell out of this one. ;)

i didnt know who was you, im a big mexican kid.. you probably would have thought i was gonna take your wallet at gun point, and i didnt want to get jumped by a bunch of white folk downtown and start a riot hahahaha j/k

i just didnt know who was who, and it was cold as fuck, i just kept sippin coffee and smoking cigs, didnt really say much to anyone

2.3 Evo 8
01-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Nah, its cool man. I was wearing a beanie because it was too cold, but I am the bald guy. Come say hello next time. Names Phil.

Besides, I have my .40 cal glock 27 under my shirt at all times. They might get the wallet, but I guarantee they won't get far. ;)

I might come out to the Mexican restraunt if I am not working or with the Mrs.

i didnt know who was you, im a big mexican kid.. you probably would have thought i was gonna take your wallet at gun point, and i didnt want to get jumped by a bunch of white folk downtown and start a riot hahahaha j/k

i just didnt know who was who, and it was cold as fuck, i just kept sippin coffee and smoking cigs, didnt really say much to anyone

Speedm0(\)key
01-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Nah, its cool man. I was wearing a beanie because it was too cold, but I am the bald guy. Come say hello next time. Names Phil.

Besides, I have my .40 cal glock 27 under my shirt at all times. They might get the wallet, but I guarantee they won't get far. ;)

I might come out to the Mexican restraunt if I am not working or with the Mrs.

awwwww.. gonna ask the mrs. for permission? hahaa j/k.. i love given you married or soon to be married guys a hard time. yeah it'd be kick ass if you made it.