PDA

View Full Version : Friend is looking for a job

{X}Echo419
01-11-2006, 01:35 PM
he just graduate from KSU with a studio art degree. the poor guy just got fired cause' his damned boss was racist as hell. pm me if you can help/recommend something.

thanks

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 02:46 PM
YEAH! THE RACIST CARD!!! Because that is the only reason anything goes bad in this world.

Here's some honest to goodness advice. And I'm not just saying this because you suck, because I say this to everyone. Even those that are worth anything.

Tell "your friend" to go down to the local Shell station or Kroger. Look around for a small stand. It should say ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTIONJ on the top part. Pick up one of those and (don't forget to give the cashier 50 cents) look back to the CLASSIFIEDS. There is a whole section devoted to j-o-b-s. There ya go. Same advice I give to the people I like, that way you don't think I was singling you out. Lolol. Later, QD.

Sledlude
01-11-2006, 07:12 PM
^^^ i saw that shit comin
u can look online, ajcjobs.com
did he try the high museum? they just expanded and re-opened so maybe theyre lookin 4 help.

{X}Echo419
01-12-2006, 06:39 AM
YEAH! THE RACIST CARD!!! Because that is the only reason anything goes bad in this world.

Here's some honest to goodness advice. And I'm not just saying this because you suck, because I say this to everyone. Even those that are worth anything.

Tell "your friend" to go down to the local Shell station or Kroger. Look around for a small stand. It should say ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTIONJ on the top part. Pick up one of those and (don't forget to give the cashier 50 cents) look back to the CLASSIFIEDS. There is a whole section devoted to j-o-b-s. There ya go. Same advice I give to the people I like, that way you don't think I was singling you out. Lolol. Later, QD.
:blah:
I know there are classifieds. I'm just trying to help him out. Nobody asked you, so why don't you STFU. :2up:

o-yeah as far as "the race card" is concerned. The manager of another store(who was the same ethnicity as GM) told me along with a few others at the store, "you will never move up in the company as long as he is your boss". So, it wasn't some BS excuse for us(me long b4 him) getting fired. It is a fact. :2up:

RandomGuy
01-12-2006, 02:19 PM
check my thread... we need ppl in kennessaw

{X}Echo419
01-12-2006, 03:25 PM
check my thread... we need ppl in kennessaw

I called my friend and he said that he just found a job. But thanks anyways Rguy.

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Nobody asked you, so why don't you STFU. :2up:

Hey dumbass. Re-read your first post. It was a general question to the IA population. If you would have addressed it to a certain person, it would have been a different situation.

o-yeah as far as "the race card" is concerned. The manager of another store(who was the same ethnicity as GM) told me along with a few others at the store, "you will never move up in the company as long as he is your boss". So, it wasn't some BS excuse for us(me long b4 him) getting fired. It is a fact. :2up:

Either way, someone loves to use racism as an excuse to excuse anything. Either the GM or you or your friend. It's always about race. It's not a fact unless the dude straight out said you weren't moving up because of your race. Stupidity flows well with racism. Later, QD.

Kevykev
01-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Tell "your friend" to go down to the local Shell station or Kroger. Look around for a small stand. It should say ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTIONJ on the top part.

Went, Left, Did not find it.

Found Something Similar but nothign with the J at the end.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-12-2006, 08:24 PM
^^^smart ass!

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 06:09 AM
Hey dumbass. Re-read your first post. It was a general question to the IA population. If you would have addressed it to a certain person, it would have been a different situation.
Of course it was a general question you dumbass. Someone as smart as you should know it's a bad idea to just look in one place when job hunting....O-wait I forgot. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD! So go away. Grown people ar talking.

Either way, someone loves to use racism as an excuse to excuse anything. Either the GM or you or your friend. It's always about race. It's not a fact unless the dude straight out said you weren't moving up because of your race. Stupidity flows well with racism. Later, QD.

Who the fuck are you to say anything about what happened there? You don't know. You wern't there, so STFU and get off the PC, you're going to miss Matlock.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Of course it was a general question you dumbass.

Yet again, you have fucced yourself over. I didn't have to do a thing.

Someone as smart as you should know it's a bad idea to just look in one place when job hunting...

I do. But I fgured that as much stupidity you seem to display, I wouldn't overload your feeble brain with to much at once. You have to take baby-steps when first learning to think on your own.

.O-wait I forgot. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD! So go away. Grown people ar talking.

Good comeback. Grown people. I'm probably twice your age, foolish imp.

[QUOTE={X}Echo419]Who the fuck are you to say anything about what happened there?

I'm goddamn QD and I know what happens every-goddamn-where you fucc-up.

and get off the PC, you're going to miss Matlock.

Come on over here, tuffboy and get me off this thing. I wish like hell you would. WHat does Matlock have to do with anything? Ahhh, my bad. Watch out! Your stupidity is showing. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Yet again, you have fucced yourself over. I didn't have to do a thing.

I do. But I fgured that as much stupidity you seem to display, I wouldn't overload your feeble brain with to much at once. You have to take baby-steps when first learning to think on your own.

[QUOTE={X}Echo419].O-wait I forgot. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD! So go away. Grown people ar talking.

Good comeback. Grown people. I'm probably twice your age, foolish imp.

I'm goddamn QD and I know what happens every-goddamn-where you fucc-up.

I wouldn't brag about being "goddamn QD". everyone knows you suck.
you can break my post up however you want. you are still the inferior one here. "Grown people" is a refrence to Maturity not age dumbass. Maturity which you obviously lack Mr. E-thug mutherfuccin dirty jackass.

Come on over here, tuffboy and get me off this thing. I wish like hell you would. WHat does Matlock have to do with anything? Ahhh, my bad. Watch out! Your stupidity is showing. Later, QD.
If that's^ a challenge I'll be glad to hand it down to you. You punk ass, mother fucking old cracker. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Come find me, then. I'll be here. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:25 PM

you call me out then say, "come find me"? I'll give you my address, Bitch. You will regret it.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:30 PM
My computer isn't whereever you are, stupid. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:32 PM
My computer isn't whereever you are, stupid. Later, QD.

I smell chicken... Hey it's you mother fucker^

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Damn, Scarecrow. I guess you really do lack a brain. How are you supposed to get me off my computer if I come to you? Remember, you were supposed to come get me. Goddamn you dumbass. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:38 PM
Damn, Scarecrow. I guess you really do lack a brain. How are you supposed to get me off my computer if I come to you? Remember, you were supposed to come get me. Goddamn you dumbass. Later, QD.

Come find me, then. I'll be here. Later, QD. .

you call me out then say, "come find me"? I'll give you my address, Bitch. You will regret it.

I guess your memory is That bad.

Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:39 PM
I never said anything about giving you my address. You posted that. And, I do beleive you started all this. My how the feeble is weakminded enough. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:47 PM
I never said anything about giving you my address. You posted that. And, I do beleive you started all this. My how the feeble is weakminded enough. Later, QD.

I know I offered my location. That's so you can come and get broken. Bitch
and again YOU started this by calling me a "fuccing idot". Damn, your memory is bad!

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:48 PM
No. And, as though no one could have known, you are wrong again. Aren't you supposed to come get me off my computer? I can see outside my front window and not a car has went by yet. Where are you? Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:54 PM
No. And, as though no one could have known, you are wrong again. Aren't you supposed to come get me off my computer? I can see outside my front window and not a car has went by yet. Where are you? Later, QD.

show me where I said, "I'm gonna come get you off your PC".

btw: It's clear you are scared otherwise you wouldn't be avoiding what I really said. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:58 PM
so STFU and get off the PC, you're going to miss Matlock.

You're initial post on this.

Come on over here, tuffboy and get me off this thing. I wish like hell you would.

And, lo and behold, here is my reply.

If that's^ a challenge I'll be glad to hand it down to you.

Here is your response.

Now what will you come up with to excuse yourself? I told you to come get me off this thing and you said you'd be glad to. Right? You can check it for yourself. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 02:03 PM
btw: It's clear you are scared otherwise you wouldn't be avoiding what I really said. :2up:

I'm not scared. And yes I am avoiding it for two reasons:

1. You're not gonna do shit. The only reason you are doing this is because you are in your bedroom typing away, probably looking at another website for some "helpful hints" on how to own someone. You wouldn't act like this if your bedroom door was open.

2. I'm not gonna do shit because this is the goddamn internet. This hasn't gotten to me one bit. There are folks all around right now laughing at you because of this. Later, QD.

Pher
01-13-2006, 03:12 PM
There are folks all around right now laughing at you because of this. Later, QD.
Yep! :lmfao: :lmao:
I got a good chuckle out of it.

Its sad that people get so upset from words created on a keyboard that they want to keep it going and make it a physical dispute. Funny, sad but funny.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Yep! :lmfao: :lmao:
I got a good chuckle out of it.

Its sad that people get so upset from words created on a keyboard that they want to keep it going and make it a physical dispute. Funny, sad but funny.

I tried to end this. some people just won't let it go. lame
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=598422#post598422

obd1kenobi
01-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Damn I didnt know you guys were fighting in here too!