PDA

View Full Version : Few Jokes

gijoe0720
01-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Guy sittin at his house, worried about his wife, gets a phone, picks up and hears a voice "Hi this is Dr. Johnson, I'd like to inform you that your wife has been in a wreck. Can you come to the hospital right away?" He goes to thr hospital and the doctor walks up to him and say "your wife has been in a bad wreck. She is paralized from the neck down and for the rest of her life you are goin to have to wait on her hand and foot." The doctor looks at the man and sees he has a sad face. Doctor says to the man "Nah I am just kiddin she is dead"

Boy gets a turtle for his birthday. A couple hours later the boy says to his dad "daddy daddy my turtle has blisters on his feet" dad says "turtles don't have blisters on their feet, wee are takin it back right away" They get to the pet store and the dad tells the pet store worker "my son needs a new turtle this one has blisters on its feet" The worker says turtles don't have blisters on their feet. He turns it over and says well this one does here is a new one. The boy say look daddy I got a new turtle and puts it on the ground and goes vroom vroom.

Beau and Tyler are lookin for a night out on the town to get drunk. Beau asks tyler how much money he has and tyler tells him none. Tyler asks him how much he has and Beau says I got a $1.50. Tyler says "How are we supposed to get drunk off a $1.50?" Beau says I got an idea. "We'll buy a pack of hotdogs and I'll put one in my pants after we have ordered our drinks and you act like you are suckin my dick and then we will get kicked out." After doin this at 5 bars they are at their sixth one Tyler says "my knees hurt and I am drunk, your turn to suck the hotdog." Beau looks at tyler and says "sorry bro after the third bar I lost the hotdog."

*Racial jokes* WARNING!!! I ain't racist so don't get mad at me.

How long does it take a nigger to shit? 9 months

Why can't a nigger swim? Cause shit flaots

There is a white man, black man, and a mexican. They find a genie lamp and the genie grants them each one wish. Black man says I wish all my people free and back to africa. The mexican says I wish all my people free and back to mexico. The white man says you mean to tell me there is no black people and mexicans in america? The genie says yes. White man says well I guess I'll have a coke.

Why are black people scared of a rednecks chainsaw? because it says run nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Once again sorry for the racial jokes. I am not racist in any way. I have many black friends and many hispanic friends.

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 03:15 AM
Vote #1 to ban this bigot piece of shit

Jimmy B
01-11-2006, 07:14 AM
#2...

dude, you could have replaced the N word,,, thats just disrestpecful!!!

The Golden Child
01-11-2006, 09:29 AM
#3 should not bring racial jokes in here no matter what

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 09:30 AM
uh oh he's busted

damn gi jane looks like a court marshal for you maggot

dartingd
01-11-2006, 09:33 AM
ban!!! bye bye!

The Golden Child
01-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Guy sittin at his house, worried about his wife, gets a phone, picks up and hears a voice "Hi this is Dr. Johnson, I'd like to inform you that your wife has been in a wreck. Can you come to the hospital right away?" He goes to thr hospital and the doctor walks up to him and say "your wife has been in a bad wreck. She is paralized from the neck down and for the rest of her life you are goin to have to wait on her hand and foot." The doctor looks at the man and sees he has a sad face. Doctor says to the man "Nah I am just kiddin she is dead"

Boy gets a turtle for his birthday. A couple hours later the boy says to his dad "daddy daddy my turtle has blisters on his feet" dad says "turtles don't have blisters on their feet, wee are takin it back right away" They get to the pet store and the dad tells the pet store worker "my son needs a new turtle this one has blisters on its feet" The worker says turtles don't have blisters on their feet. He turns it over and says well this one does here is a new one. The boy say look daddy I got a new turtle and puts it on the ground and goes vroom vroom.

Beau and Tyler are lookin for a night out on the town to get drunk. Beau asks tyler how much money he has and tyler tells him none. Tyler asks him how much he has and Beau says I got a $1.50. Tyler says "How are we supposed to get drunk off a $1.50?" Beau says I got an idea. "We'll buy a pack of hotdogs and I'll put one in my pants after we have ordered our drinks and you act like you are suckin my dick and then we will get kicked out." After doin this at 5 bars they are at their sixth one Tyler says "my knees hurt and I am drunk, your turn to suck the hotdog." Beau looks at tyler and says "sorry bro after the third bar I lost the hotdog."

*Racial jokes* WARNING!!! I ain't racist so don't get mad at me.

How long does it take a nigger to shit? 9 months

Why can't a nigger swim? Cause shit flaots

There is a white man, black man, and a mexican. They find a genie lamp and the genie grants them each one wish. Black man says I wish all my people free and back to africa. The mexican says I wish all my people free and back to mexico. The white man says you mean to tell me there is no black people and mexicans in america? The genie says yes. White man says well I guess I'll have a coke.

Why are black people scared of a rednecks chainsaw? because it says run nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Once again sorry for the racial jokes. I am not racist in any way. I have many black friends and many hispanic friends.

just incase

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 09:40 AM
just incase

I dont make it home tonite..

sorry man, I was just feelin real R&B for a minute.

The Golden Child
01-11-2006, 10:10 AM
I dont make it home tonite..

sorry man, I was just feelin real R&B for a minute.

its ok, so wanna swag on some tequila ?

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 10:15 AM
lets do it mane.. personally I think you are all talk though hahaha :D

The Golden Child
01-11-2006, 10:18 AM
lets do it mane.. personally I think you are all talk though hahaha :D

aint no talking here come to compound this saturday and take down some tequila ..