PDA

View Full Version : Larry Flint Is A Fool For This One...

NzProjeKt
01-11-2006, 01:07 AM
He shoots... He scores... He bails! The Los Angeles Shaker's star player Tobey Bryan, is in trouble. Tobey Bryan's Backcourt Violation delves into the sordid life of a rich, powerful sports superstar who craves anal sex as much as he covets another championship ring. When you have a sneaker after you, women tend to be quite accomodating. Blowjobs, threesomes and gangbangs come as easy as a snap of the fingers. Jock-loving babes will ride your rod then beg for a load of hot jizz on their face. But our booty-banging hero learns that celebrity sex isn't all fun and games; when he sticks his dick in the wrong tramp all hell breaks loose. The verdict is in: Tobey Bryan's Backcourt Violation is a hardcore winner.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/863/number87mr.jpg

JustinSane110™
01-11-2006, 01:51 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
01-11-2006, 01:59 AM
LOL @ TOBEY BRYAN LMAO

JustinSane110™
01-11-2006, 02:08 AM
That's what Kobe gets messin around with them ColoradHO's....

Especially when you're already married to a girl that looks as good as his wife does.

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/vanessa_bryant.jpg

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 02:35 AM
yo his wife is bangin!! I was walkin around 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica this past summer, I saw her walkin outta victorias secret... I didnt know it was her, I mean out there there are dimes comin out of everywhere, til some dude was sayin "thats Kobe's wifey right there"

yeay for me, I guess.. I also seen Jessica Alba that same day. does that count??

JustinSane110™
01-11-2006, 02:37 AM
Yeah that counts, Jessica Alba is my future ex girlfriend. :crazy: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 02:40 AM
she was so hot man!! walkin around in a jogging suit, damn that baby blue was so baby sexy! hot shit son.. she had no make up on either, tryin to be low key w/ some hard cock cafe cap.. boo :hiss:

NzProjeKt
01-11-2006, 02:56 AM
So let me get this straight... You saw Kobe's wife and Jessica Alba on the same day... ??
Please tell me you atleast attempted to introduce yourself ???? I woulda chased after her like some groupee..
The manager for the company I work for swears he proposed to Rosario Dawson at some party when he was wasted... LOL