PDA

View Full Version : Random SEPTEMBER 11 IS A GOV CONSPIRACY

mad3nch1na
01-10-2006, 10:47 PM
idk if this is repost but this is the first time i have seen it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194
before you call me b/s please watch the video.

RutRoe
01-10-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm watching it now... its real damn long that's for sure

mad3nch1na
01-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm watching it now... its real damn long that's for sure
true that man, i just finnished it 1 min ago.
it makes some very good points, honestly i think the USA is fooling us all.
it's dispicable.

NzProjeKt
01-10-2006, 11:43 PM
duh!

EG BTER
01-11-2006, 12:04 AM
That was some crazy shit..makes a little more sense now

nightracer
01-11-2006, 12:20 AM
That is a beautiful Z32 you've got there. :goodjob:

RutRoe
01-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Wow. What an intense hour that was...it definitely makes you remember what those emotions were like, and some of the little things you wondered about.

It really make me wonder what if Farenheit 911 had been based on this sort of stuff rather then the smaller leads he chased.

There is some hard core evidence in this... stuff that just doesn't make sense. I wonder how many people will actually see something like that though... I'm surprised the link even works in a way.

Who knows. I really think people should watch that though.

CiViCCuTie
01-11-2006, 12:30 AM
It was worth the hour...wouldn't suprise me if it was all true...

nightracer
01-11-2006, 12:43 AM
I knew all this stuff back in 2001 I told my girlfriend at the time, she knew also but all the ppl conservatives I lived around were like noway dude that was arabs I know it. NEVER put anything past anyone, always examine new possibilities. Thats what being an intellectual is all about.

RandomGuy
01-11-2006, 01:59 AM
well if u want to be intellectual... ponder this: say this was some sort of conspiracy. I mean that video is compelling and what not... but do you honestly think whoever was to orchestrate an attack on a scale so large, opted to leave such obvious flaws out? ? I mean really... so the whole conspiracy could have of been foiled by a rooftop photographer with a hi-res camera??? No... im not saying it is or isnt... true... Just saying examine the more obvious flaws: do you really think fundamental flaws like the improper turbine wheel found, would really be overlooked? The people doing this aren't complete idiots to begin with, regardless of who did it... for the attack to be synchronized the way they were, and then for some obvious faults in the "conspiracy" to come up?? WTF? Good video though... probably a bored school student for a film class I'm guessing. A+ :)

Seymour222
01-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Def. worth the hour. That was better than any Michael Moore shit.

CapnNismo
01-11-2006, 07:15 AM
holy fucking shit ... can we please stop posting these videos over and over again? This is TWO topics in the SAME DAY with the exact same shit ...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35438

Scroll down to the Popular Mechanics link and MOST if not ALL is all disproven and made out to be fake ...

blacknightteg
01-11-2006, 07:29 AM
im sorry but i dont believe that shit for a minute, i saw that like the other day at one of my freinds house..i dont know why people would fucking do that to their own country, now dont get me wrong....i hate bush with a passion but i doubt he would even be able to come up with something like that let alone have it go through in such great detail

XBLG20
01-11-2006, 02:56 PM
It was better than a Michael Moore video!

lowjack
01-11-2006, 05:23 PM
wow more shit to send out to the masses. It is amazing what you can do to video feeds and create "voice" overs.

missles my ass. people go to anything to askew the truth.... which was a fucking bunch of cowardly terrorists killing people by flying planes into the buildings.

Want the truth, go see in on National Geographic TV... God this shit is about as bad as the jihad crap they use to posion the minds of suicide bombers....

Scgrandprix
01-14-2006, 03:54 AM
Just more liberal BS, this guy thinks the planes r missles or something thats about the dumbest shit i have ever seen...how many planes has this guy seen crash into building does he know how it should look and what the planes should do this dosnt get people thinking at all, and the whole not seeing windows thing that dosnt makes since at all if u can see the windows on a plane moving at 500+ mph then ill give u a thousand dollars..fucking get over it people the government didnt do it George Bush will b here till 2008 so stop trying to get people to side with u fucking paranoid retards...its not the fucking 60's its not cool to go out and protest against the "machine" o ya y dont u stop using quotes from other countries that hate us anyways and will say anything to make people think o ya America is evil...o ya the guy had trouble landing the plane im pretty sure he didnt give a shit about landing the plane so that dosnt mean shit u can take that off this list...fuck u people r stupid god damn

The Ren
01-14-2006, 07:30 AM
wow more shit to send out to the masses. It is amazing what you can do to video feeds and create "voice" overs.

missles my ass. people go to anything to askew the truth.... which was a fucking bunch of cowardly terrorists killing people by flying planes into the buildings.

Want the truth, go see in on National Geographic TV... God this shit is about as bad as the jihad crap they use to posion the minds of suicide bombers....
I couldnt agree more.. a cousin of mine was in the 2nd tower.. He worked on the 17th floor and thank god got out in time.. but millions of other werent that lucky...

Nittanys1
01-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Scroll down to the Popular Mechanics link and MOST if not ALL is all disproven and made out to be fake ...

Where is this link of this info you talk of?

I dunno what to think....this is some crazy shit!!! I want to believe that Bush didn't orchestrate this..but truthfully I cant put it past him...

#1Beaver
01-14-2006, 10:16 AM
wow thats a good flick, makes me think!

The Golden Child
01-14-2006, 12:13 PM
blah blah blah just more bullshit to feed our minds ..
it was interesting ill give it that but there were some stuff that got to me ..
RIP for the FALLEN and NEVER FORGET for the CITY OF THE LOST TOWERS ..