PDA

View Full Version : All We Had To Do Was Ask..

SpoolBus
01-10-2006, 07:41 PM
I E-mail'd Admin about the mixing of the Domestic Forums, asking for DODGE back, so we could have our peeps back together without all the other smack talk..AND THEY DID IT..GOOD GUYS... :goodjob: Thanks ADMIN

Oh GUYS BTW I RACED FORUMS MEMBER YOSHIFC3S (93 TT RX7) TODAY ON 75N..and smacked him down..took about 3 cars on him...HE"S A GOOD GUY SO I WON"T RUB IT IN TOO MUCH :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 07:58 PM
You sir, are an idiot. Too bad you didn't caught. Later, QD.

Spike
01-11-2006, 07:07 AM
You sir, are an idiot. Too bad you didn't caught. Later, QD.

Come on QD....you cant tell me you never raced back in the day.

Nitro
01-11-2006, 08:35 AM
I E-mail'd Admin about the mixing of the Domestic Forums, asking for DODGE back, so we could have our peeps back together without all the other smack talk..AND THEY DID IT..GOOD GUYS... :goodjob: Thanks ADMIN

Oh GUYS BTW I RACED FORUMS MEMBER YOSHIFC3S (93 TT RX7) TODAY ON 75N..and smacked him down..took about 3 cars on him...HE"S A GOOD GUY SO I WON"T RUB IT IN TOO MUCH :lmfao:

nice kill........ :lmfao: ...........trust me i beat u to it on the email to Admin.....lol

B16a2 Civic
01-11-2006, 08:37 AM

you do know the dodge section has been back for a while, not just because you sent an email yesterday....your not that special LIRL
your first guess should have been that this isnt teh first thread in teh dodge section LIRL

this thread= worthless

Nitro
01-11-2006, 08:39 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
01-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Why cant they have your common sense Nitro?

Kryptonite
01-11-2006, 10:05 AM
^^ LIRL ^^ :bowdown: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpoolBus
01-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Actually been ongoing emailing admin Since That Crap started...not one day :doh: and back and forth..and how the title says all WE had to do was ask...SOoo thanks to everybody getting it back not just ME...But thanks Cartoon Buddy...and YES I am A IDiot ThAnk You VERY MUCH QD :goodjob:..Plus you know they can't catch me...I'm an outlaw JESSE JAMES style!!! :lmfao:
B16CIVIC..Nice ride BTW checked it out..liked it..I had the same headlights on my 2000 EX..Nice!
See we don't always have to talk smack..we can all get along..there are other :gay: website's for that junk.

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Come on QD....you cant tell me you never raced back in the day.

Yes I can. I was never that stupid. I kept mine to the track. I have common sense and value my life and others. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 02:16 PM
and YES I am A IDiot ThAnk You VERY MUCH QD :goodjob:..Plus you know they can't catch me...I'm an outlaw JESSE JAMES style!!! :lmfao:

Wow. Made me think differently. Hmmmmm. Later, QD.

SpoolBus
01-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Wow. Made me think differently. Hmmmmm. Later, QD.

No with all seriousness..I agree with you QD..your right it is stupid..I have a tough time when somebody pushes and pushes I still give in..I guess I have alot to learn and growing to do.

HyPer50
01-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Ya... and now I see why the Dodge forum was "active" enough to come back... all I see is shout out threads, not a single "car" related thread in this forum thus far I think.

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Still more active than Ford.

Masta. At least you realize the shit and can admit the shit. Hopefully soon you will fight the urge harder. I know all about fighting the urge. It is hard not to go when someone comes at you. When I won my championships i SCCA, I used to carry my trophy with me in my car and when some dumbass came up wanting to run, I'd pick up the trophy and show it him. Of course, some still wanted to fucc with me, but quite a few just went and said damn. Later, QD.

SpoolBus
01-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Still more active than Ford.

Masta. At least you realize the shit and can admit the shit. Hopefully soon you will fight the urge harder. I know all about fighting the urge. It is hard not to go when someone comes at you. When I won my championships i SCCA, I used to carry my trophy with me in my car and when some dumbass came up wanting to run, I'd pick up the trophy and show it him. Of course, some still wanted to fucc with me, but quite a few just went and said damn. Later, QD.

Thanx man..you give constructive advice that we can all learn from with the experience to back it up.

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 05:44 PM
mastakilla, you should burn in hell for street racing ... giggle giggle.

btw, nice kill

Spike
01-11-2006, 06:41 PM
You know i have to give you hell QD...

SpoolBus
01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
mastakilla, you should burn in hell for street racing ... giggle giggle.

btw, nice kill

Ha HAAAA :devil: Gotta Luv SPEEDMONKEY you are always good for a :lmfao: Thanx

Nitro
01-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Yes I can. I was never that stupid. I kept mine to the track. I have common sense and value my life and others. Later, QD.

ummmmm? i'm not going to bring up that time like 8 yrs ago on 85 s.......lol :eek:

biggs
01-11-2006, 11:07 PM
good job fellows...nice to see were back together.....+1 to all for their effort...holla homies:) :) :)
nice kill........ :lmfao: ...........trust me i beat u to it on the email to Admin.....lol

Nitro
01-12-2006, 08:49 AM
ummmm? where is the rep? :confused:

purplehazing
01-12-2006, 08:52 AM
ok ur makin me dz stay in one place please i must ask u qss

Nitro
01-12-2006, 09:16 AM
bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha..outtttttttt>>>>>>>>>>. :lmfao: