PDA

View Full Version : Misc GPC L'ville Spring Semester

Pages : [1] 2

Stormhammer
01-10-2006, 07:11 PM
So, rollll callllll :D

whast everyones schedule and whips? I know I saw a red teg bearing an IA.com sticker. Hm...

M/W: 12:30-1:45 - sociology
2:00-3:15 - US HistoryII
3:30-4:45 - SUPPOSED to be art appreciation but got cancelled cause only 3 of us signed up for it ( so possible override for the 5:00 one )

T/TR: 2:00-3:15 - English 1102
3:30-4:45 - College Algebra

blackboi50
01-13-2006, 09:18 PM
im not a red teg but im the blue and yellow neon..............

got a MWF history 10am........MW weight training 530pm.........T Atec 1201 and a second half Atec 1203............

Good luck to everyone taking classes this semester.....................1

blacknightteg
01-13-2006, 09:37 PM
yo dude who you got for us history there, i got that same time frame up there on the same day

blacknightteg
01-13-2006, 09:39 PM
oh and im that red teg your talking about....haha n black boi lol i sold you my books back the other day lol

blackboi50
01-13-2006, 09:40 PM
yo dude who you got for us history there, i got that same time frame up there on the same day

if ur talking to me its Ms Brady in the C building.............1

blacknightteg
01-13-2006, 09:42 PM
na im talking to storm hammer

blackboi50
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM
oh and im that red teg your talking about....haha n black boi lol i sold you my books back the other day lol

hahaha....u know its a hustle everyday in that bookstore man...........so what u drivin and dont say a black teg...........what u got done to it is what im asking?????............1

blacknightteg
01-13-2006, 09:47 PM
haha why you got a problem with black tegs. lol na i drive that red teg he's talkin about with the IA stickers lol i think we looked at each other this morning when you were turnin on to collins hill from 316

blackboi50
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
haha why you got a problem with black tegs. lol na i drive that red teg he's talkin about with the IA stickers lol i think we looked at each other this morning when you were turnin on to collins hill from 316

ok no doubt......hey well i guess ill be seeing u on campus sometime man..........1

blacknightteg
01-13-2006, 10:22 PM
lol yeah

Stormhammer
01-17-2006, 07:14 PM

I got some chinese dudue. Chiu? something like that

Stormhammer
01-17-2006, 07:16 PM
im not a red teg but im the blue and yellow neon..............

got a MWF history 10am........MW weight training 530pm.........T Atec 1201 and a second half Atec 1203............

Good luck to everyone taking classes this semester.....................1

yea I walk by your car EVERY day. and no matter what, I always look at it. You got some new stickers on the window lol!

my car will be there next week.

Kinda amusing how we have a few type Rs :D

and, at least one "show" Eclipse. I lost count of the VW Golfs that go psshhttt.

but holy shit. this semester is CRAZY with parking

blackboi50
01-17-2006, 07:24 PM
yea I walk by your car EVERY day. and no matter what, I always look at it. You got some new stickers on the window lol!

my car will be there next week.

Kinda amusing how we have a few type Rs :D

and, at least one "show" Eclipse. I lost count of the VW Golfs that go psshhttt.

but holy shit. this semester is CRAZY with parking

no doubt..........i kinda have a clue what ur car looks like but i havent rilly seen it yet..............but it was coo meeting u today homie.......holla...............1

Stormhammer
01-17-2006, 10:22 PM
trust me - you'll know it when you see it.

the very first words that will come to your head and or mouth will be " what the hell is that?!"

:goodjob:

blacknightteg
01-18-2006, 03:05 PM
haha...yeah parking fucking blows. hey blackboi, that guy you met was mee lol..the dude with the red teg with the IA stickers

blackboi50
01-18-2006, 09:07 PM
haha...yeah parking fucking blows. hey blackboi, that guy you met was mee lol..the dude with the red teg with the IA stickers

yea i know man.........i just aint seen u circling around like errybody else at that skool.........Oh yea *cough**cough* staff parking is great *sneeze*...................1

blacknightteg
01-18-2006, 09:11 PM
haha fuck you

blackboi50
01-18-2006, 09:25 PM
haha fuck you

:lmfao:AY I HAD TO SAY IT MAN!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:..................1

blacknightteg
01-18-2006, 09:28 PM
lol....sal good.....i wouldnt want to have too try and park there after i get my car slammed

EP3sAreFun
01-18-2006, 11:05 PM
white 02 civic si w/ red Gt3s

MWF- brit lit and comp sci
MW- america hist.
Sat- Psych

saturday classes BLOW

blacknightteg
01-18-2006, 11:09 PM
haha dunno if i have seen you or not, lol that sucks dude. lol you gotta saturday class bummer lol

EP3sAreFun
01-18-2006, 11:43 PM
haha dunno if i have seen you or not, lol that sucks dude. lol you gotta saturday class bummer lol
i'm the white ep with big red wheels:p cant miss it

i always park in the large lot across the street from the A building

Soloboy
01-19-2006, 05:35 AM
Ill be going there for May Minimester if they have it, just transferred from GSU, because grades were droppin quick... Let me know how it is... Ill be in a Silver Teg.... How the Security now a days??? Since I been hearing about car jacking in the Parking lots... Im worried that I will have to drive Moms Accord to school, or buy a Ragitty Daily Driver...cause this Thiefin going on!!! ANY CUTE GIRLS ALSO??? haha !

blacknightteg
01-19-2006, 05:59 AM
lotta cute gurls. i havent really heard that much about shit getting jacked here yet

Stormhammer
01-19-2006, 07:03 AM
yea I dont think anyone has their shit getting jacked there. Gwinnett count police are right down the street, security is pretty constant. They're a little easy, but get out of line or park in the wrong spot etc and you'll get a ticket.

Girls are cute as hell everywhere. Its hard to walk normal down a hallway :D

hey blacknight who's your hist teacher?

Stormhammer
01-19-2006, 07:05 AM
i'm the white ep with big red wheels:p cant miss it

i always park in the large lot across the street from the A building

big grass lot?

EP3sAreFun
01-19-2006, 12:34 PM
big grass lot?
lol NO the paved one thats shared with the B building, across the street from A

Stormhammer
01-19-2006, 07:39 PM
lol NO the paved one thats shared with the B building, across the street from A

opooohh

you know - I want to go into that grass lot, and you know how to get back to the road on one way is a big uphill... well when its late, no security, my car... flooring it... :D

blacknightteg
01-19-2006, 07:43 PM
haah id love to see that....i have fuck...i forgot his name idunno he's cool im in room 1920 from 2-315 mondays and wensdays

blackboi50
01-19-2006, 09:29 PM
STAFF PARKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......sorry black had to do it again.............yea i aint heard of any cars gettin jacked out of L'ville...............anybody ever heard different???????...............1

Stormhammer
01-19-2006, 09:56 PM
haah id love to see that....i have fuck...i forgot his name idunno he's cool im in room 1920 from 2-315 mondays and wensdays

you're like 4 or 5 classes down from me :goodjob:

trust me - you'll know my car if and when you see it

you'll also know me cause I usually wear a bright red jacket with white stripes... basically a canadian jacket I got from walmart :D

ATLzNiKka
01-31-2006, 07:52 AM
01 nissan maxima se

mw 12 eng wit hakes
2 music apprec wit i forget his name he like only music teach

tr 8 political wit plexico
10:45 alg wit powell

blacknightteg
01-31-2006, 07:54 AM
haha alrighty then, didnt understand a word of that but sure! lol

ATLzNiKka
02-01-2006, 11:18 AM
lol dang aite...

nissan maxima 01

i have classes on monday and wed 12pm english 98 and 2pm music appreciation

then i have classes tuesday and thursday 8am math1113 and 10:45am political science

blacknightteg
02-01-2006, 11:20 AM
nice....im sitting on my ass right now.....fuckin bored dude, computer lab can only take so much..

haha stormhammer...haha walmart is the shit

blackboi50
02-01-2006, 03:53 PM
yo black night..........jus a suggestion but i think we should have a GPC meet one of these lame fridays at the skool wen it gets warm...........since i work at the skool im cool with security so we need to make it work man...........it should be hott..............jus GPC students though..........yo holla at me and let me know what u think man!!!!!!!!...................1

ionblu_max96
02-01-2006, 11:22 PM
well im the black maxima...and my schedule is m- 12-4:45 w -2-4:45 f -12:30-1:45

Stormhammer
02-02-2006, 01:08 AM
yo black night..........jus a suggestion but i think we should have a GPC meet one of these lame fridays at the skool wen it gets warm...........since i work at the skool im cool with security so we need to make it work man...........it should be hott..............jus GPC students though..........yo holla at me and let me know what u think man!!!!!!!!...................1

I had my ass parked next to you all day tuesday and you don't say shit? wtf is up with that nigga??!?!!! :lmfao: lol jk ( but I really did, if you really do own that blue neon with the yellow rims and yellow interior and yellow decals )

and blacknight - beware, one day I might have window chalk handy and write STORMHAMMER PWNED J00!

ATLzNiKka
02-02-2006, 10:02 AM
man i saw this one maxima at school... it was dark green? with a carbon fiber lip... that shit looked niiiiiiceee... who owns that?

blackboi50
02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I had my ass parked next to you all day tuesday and you don't say shit? wtf is up with that nigga??!?!!! :lmfao: lol jk ( but I really did, if you really do own that blue neon with the yellow rims and yellow interior and yellow decals )

and blacknight - beware, one day I might have window chalk handy and write STORMHAMMER PWNED J00!

yo son........what u drivin???????..........so many friggin peeps at skool know me through my car..................my bad if i aint say anything

WHERES BLACKNIGHTTEG???????

P.S.-I think u should hit em with the chalk man:lmfao:

blacknightteg
02-02-2006, 11:29 PM
do that ans i will fuckin own your car 2....haha but seriously that would be cool im here man lol im here ..............haha you dont want to know waht i woudl do to your car

Bishop
02-03-2006, 12:46 AM
Chalk the window aint shit, i wrote in primer on my buddys mr2 hood "BPD PWN3D" or something like that, lol.

joesblk_teg
02-03-2006, 02:03 PM
mon and wed 12-3
tues and thursday 5-8

white civic hatch eg
very slow ;) slammed on si wheels

but i usually drive my daily driver

92' miata with 1012 horse power

i mean 100 horse power sorry i was dreaming again

blacknightteg
02-03-2006, 02:05 PM
yo did you park next to me the other day

joesblk_teg
02-03-2006, 02:20 PM
me? im not sure im fixin the hatch so if you were talking about my hatch it wasnt me but maybe in the miata

blacknightteg
02-03-2006, 02:28 PM
na...it was a hatch that parked next to me. had a black hood, not really sure if it was a cf one, but it was a white hatch n lowered with what looked to be either si's or gsrs not really sure, had an omni preformance sticker on it

Stormhammer
02-03-2006, 11:25 PM
yo son........what u drivin???????..........so many friggin peeps at skool know me through my car..................my bad if i aint say anything

WHERES BLACKNIGHTTEG???????

P.S.-I think u should hit em with the chalk man:lmfao:

a 1989 Chrysler Conquest

in other words. It was black, it was a hatchback, had an 80s look, pop up lights that were popped up, and it was a widebody ( stock ;) )

joesblk_teg
02-04-2006, 03:36 PM
na...it was a hatch that parked next to me. had a black hood, not really sure if it was a cf one, but it was a white hatch n lowered with what looked to be either si's or gsrs not really sure, had an omni preformance sticker on it
naw not mine mine has a stock hood and i have ground control coil-overs

blackboi50
02-05-2006, 12:35 PM
a 1989 Chrysler Conquest

in other words. It was black, it was a hatchback, had an 80s look, pop up lights that were popped up, and it was a widebody ( stock ;) )

Great :goodjob:.................not many of those aroud...............1

Stormhammer
02-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Great :goodjob:.................not many of those aroud...............1

I'm the only one in Lawrenceville thatso n the road - the other one is in a bunch of pieces in a garage gettin ready for paint and its by Central Gwinnet HS

and I'm the only black one NE of Atlanta :D

blacknightteg
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
so, whats everyone doin tomorow since we have tomorrow

Stormhammer
03-13-2006, 01:57 PM
word

EP3sAreFun
03-13-2006, 05:21 PM
yo

blacknightteg
03-13-2006, 05:31 PM
sup lol

edit: saw you pullin in today when i was leaving, nice hatch

EP3sAreFun
03-13-2006, 05:44 PM
sup lol

edit: saw you pullin in today when i was leaving, nice hatch
thanks i saw you as i was coming in hah

blacknightteg
03-13-2006, 05:47 PM
lol, my shit aint much to look at

EP3sAreFun
03-13-2006, 06:23 PM
lol better than 1/2 the stuff there.. some of the most ratty ass vehicles i have ever seen in my life go to l'ville GPC

blacknightteg
03-13-2006, 06:25 PM
lol yeah, i know what you mean, i just bought my shit like a year ago n dont really get to many hours at work to do things to it so lol its a slow process

Stormhammer
03-15-2006, 07:47 PM
you guys witness cafe's boy's black 91 accord yet? cut front springs, black steelies, exhaust cut back past the muffler, drives fast and furious like?

Wedge
03-16-2006, 09:32 AM
you guys witness cafe's boy's black 91 accord yet? cut front springs, black steelies, exhaust cut back past the muffler, drives fast and furious like?

yes i remember him, he was talking about cars so i was like hey "what do you drive?" he was like "yo, check it out for yourself" (paul walker style)

so we walked out and I almost laughed and he was talking about his rims got messed up because he can't get his camber straight.. after talking to this guy, i was like I gotta go.. thinking to myself I hope no one sees me with him..

He finally asked what I drove so I told him to come over and check it out.. I drove then a 96 240sx base model with an sr swap.. pretty much all the bells and whistles without a bigger turbo.. the kid had no clue what it was.. it wasn't a honda, so he didn't care.. he asked if I ever been to commerce, I said yeah, he said would have to race me sometime.. I think I did laugh then.. I was going to take him for a ride and scare the shit out of him.. but I really didn't want this guy to be my friend..

blackboi50
03-16-2006, 11:34 AM

yo u know he told me his car was a 12 sec accord...............:lmfao:.......hes one funny dude!!!!!!.........1

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2006, 09:26 PM
too bad his springs arnt cut...he has coilovers on his shit but its just sittin too low...thats why it looks like they are cut..

I go to Central...wheres ur car bein held at???

VTECin5th
03-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Wedge :
haha Your pretty funny me talk to you. Think again I dont know anyone in GPC that drives 240sx I never met you I dont know you why talk shit Race and wel'll see whatt you got all you do is talk shit online first off my springs aren't cut second of the muffler was on the ground so I had to cut i couldn't put it back on. So if you got something you wonna say bro. See me at GPC with these people see what I do ?
dont be a bitch. You should of stopped me and said shit to me and get your ass beated insted of going around these forums talkin shit behind peoples back

Stormhammer

Real funny bro drive a Chrysler and you gonna come up here talk shit come on bro leave that shit and give your mom her car back oo and if you gotz sumtin to say see me at GPC dawg am always there too bad you aint got no balls to say shit like that at GPC you only talk shit online just like your friend wegie

OO and about the 12 secs yeah I do not ran that fast it was a joke. But If you wonna see what I ran we can settle this at the line.

CSquared
03-19-2006, 12:10 AM
ha theres nothing like good old fashioned shit talking.

EDIT: I am so tempted to say something but i'd rather not get my car fucked with :) I've lost count of the times this and my past cars have been keyed, egged, and so on. Lesson learned.

ThrowBack
03-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Just stoppin by from GPC dunwoody to say whats up. :)

blackboi50
03-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Wedge :
haha Your pretty funny me talk to you. Think again I dont know anyone in GPC that drives 240sx I never met you I dont know you why talk shit Race and wel'll see whatt you got all you do is talk shit online first off my springs aren't cut second of the muffler was on the ground so I had to cut i couldn't put it back on. So if you got something you wonna say bro. See me at GPC with these people see what I do ?
dont be a bitch. You should of stopped me and said shit to me and get your ass beated insted of going around these forums talkin shit behind peoples back

Stormhammer

Real funny bro drive a Chrysler and you gonna come up here talk shit come on bro leave that shit and give your mom her car back oo and if you gotz sumtin to say see me at GPC dawg am always there too bad you aint got no balls to say shit like that at GPC you only talk shit online just like your friend wegie

OO and about the 12 secs yeah I do not ran that fast it was a joke. But If you wonna see what I ran we can settle this at the line.

yo amir calm down please!!!!!!!!!!...........we love the black accord..........turbo baby!!!!!!..........1

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Stormhammer

well I dont know who Wedge is so whatever. Yeah, I drive a Chrysler - technically a Mitsubishi. My car is older than yours. And in stock form, its STILL faster than your car. But unfortunately for you, its not. You want to start up shit? Don't even TRY buddy - because my car will hand your ass down the dragstrip, drive back up, and pass you again before you get down it :D just a tip : never EVER fuck with a car that you don't know shit about. Especially mine. The joys of driving a relatively unknown car :cool:

besides which - I wasn't talking shit about you - just the best description I could come up with - you're not the only fast and furious like car at GPC bucko

blackboi50
03-22-2006, 03:22 PM
^^^^^Yea u dont wanna mess with mitsu power man...........my car is mitsu power too..............but his is like a damn rocket!!!!!!!!!!!!..........ive seen those cars run be4..........1

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 06:22 PM
2.6 liters of upgraded SOHC inline 4 cylinder turbocharged power :cool: that went upsidedown lol

VTECin5th
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Well when I see you we'll see bro

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 10:08 PM
^^^ doesn't understand the upsidedown part lol

but alright - soon enough - seriously - when it gets back, want to take me on @ Commerce? Just to be fair I can start out in 3rd :)

CSquared
03-22-2006, 10:19 PM

but alright - soon enough - seriously - when it gets back, want to take me on @ Commerce? Just to be fair I can start out in 3rd :)

no no no... hardcore "from the street" racers like him only do this kind of shit on public roads. Adds an edge. Fuck authority or something like that. yo... bro. If you arent a pussy you'd race him with your car looking like a pancake. You have an advantage with the aerodynamics and i hear turbos word better once theyve been upside down.

oh i could go on for hours.

blackboi50
03-22-2006, 10:33 PM
no no no... hardcore "from the street" racers like him only do this kind of shit on public roads. Adds an edge. Fuck authority or something like that. yo... bro. If you arent a pussy you'd race him with your car looking like a pancake. You have an advantage with the aerodynamics and i hear turbos word better once theyve been upside down.

yea real funny.................(((((((not)))))))))......... .......1

blackboi50
03-22-2006, 10:33 PM

hahahahaha.................+1............1

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 10:35 PM

and this is where you my good sir are branded as an idiot. Edge or not, its not worth putting other people's lives in danger.

FYI - even my car not being a pancake, it still has a serious aerodynamic advantage ;)

CSquared
03-22-2006, 11:02 PM
and this is where you my good sir are branded as an idiot. Edge or not, its not worth putting other people's lives in danger.

FYI - even my car not being a pancake, it still has a serious aerodynamic advantage ;)

You realize i'm just being a dick right? ;)

I love when people who have no right being hardasses, decide that they want to try and play the role. from the streets of lawrenceville yo... i've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares. Me and my accord.

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 11:11 PM
:D

still - it'd be pretty funny to watch a pancaked car race down the strip lol

pull off the front bumper, punch out the windshield, gut the interior... lol

CSquared
03-22-2006, 11:19 PM
I'd pay your entry fee just to see the faces of the tech people.

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I'd pay your entry fee just to see the faces of the tech people.

LOL! true true! lol :D

Stormhammer
04-05-2006, 02:05 AM
so wasssapennin

EP3sAreFun
04-05-2006, 07:53 AM
trying to pass.

cant wait to get out of gwinnett county and go off to college.

Stormhammer
04-05-2006, 10:52 AM
word

blacknightteg
04-05-2006, 11:01 AM
lol shit man so much hate...WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...i mean my god we all go to gpc, havent we suffered enough!

CSquared
04-05-2006, 12:02 PM
i doubt ive suffered as much as my car in that fucking dirt lot. Have you ever tried to offroad in a supra?

blacknightteg
04-05-2006, 12:03 PM
lol thats why i NEVER park in that lot lol

CSquared
04-05-2006, 12:08 PM
lol thats why i NEVER park in that lot lol

I tried to avoid it at first but im always late for class and shit so i just eventually gave in. Thankfully im done after this semester... off to gsu where marta will be my best friend.

blackboi50
04-05-2006, 03:18 PM
I tried to avoid it at first but im always late for class and shit so i just eventually gave in. Thankfully im done after this semester... off to gsu where marta will be my best friend.

AMEN............:)................1

Stormhammer
04-05-2006, 03:40 PM
i doubt ive suffered as much as my car in that fucking dirt lot. Have you ever tried to offroad in a supra?

no but I tried offroading in a Conquest

ending up flipping the bitch too :yay:

CSquared
04-05-2006, 04:09 PM
no but I tried offroading in a Conquest

ending up flipping the bitch too :yay:

ha point taken.

Hey, i posted back up in your other thread to see if you still needed help. i might(a really small and really tentative might) be able to arange for you to do it in my garage. I didnt say anything before because i doubt my family would go for it though without a few bucks on your end.

Either way im up to at least wrench and meed some new people. That I'd do for a handshake and maybe a glass of water. ha.

Stormhammer
04-05-2006, 10:05 PM
hey - thanks for the offer - but I have a friend down in Macon ( a 59 y/o friend at that :D ) that is a guru to these cars that is gonna do it

I'd rather have his experience doing it then my n00bish self like... installing the engine backwards :lmao:

thanks tho! btw - which Supra is yours?

CSquared
04-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Ha the best way to learn is to dive right in. Even if you do wind up installing the engine upside down and backwards.

Did you drive your car to campus at all before the accident? I would definetely notice a car like that but i dont remember seeing it anywhere.

There are two red mark 3s(86-92) on the campus... mine is the one with the spoiler(turbo). Currently it's pretty much stock. I've been trying to get the car in good running condition before i go throwing aftermarket parts in the mix. So many people complain about the headgaskets on these cars, yet nobody takes the right precautions. A job wouldnt hurt either... oh... and no more tickets or accidents. :D

Stormhammer
04-06-2006, 12:35 AM
yaeh the car actually was at the campus before the accident - you'd only see it in the afternoons though

blackboi's seen it

CSquared
04-06-2006, 12:53 PM
hahaha....u know its a hustle everyday in that bookstore man...........so what u drivin and dont say a black teg...........what u got done to it is what im asking?????............1

You ever feel bad that the bookstore makes people pay a $120 for a book and buys it back for like $7.50? Oh... and then sells it again for $90.

I wouldnt be able to work in a place like that... college bookstores are fucking rediculous.

blackboi50
04-06-2006, 01:38 PM
You ever feel bad that the bookstore makes people pay a $120 for a book and buys it back for like $7.50? Oh... and then sells it again for $90.

I wouldnt be able to work in a place like that... college bookstores are fucking rediculous.

****cleans up office and heads for the hills*****..........1

CSquared
04-06-2006, 02:13 PM
haha damn right.

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 03:31 PM
lolcage

anyone notice Vtechin5th went to SpecVin6th?

blackboi50
04-08-2006, 11:01 AM
lolcage

anyone notice Vtechin5th went to SpecVin6th?

yah he got a spec v now.........red.......its nice though!!!!!!!!.........1

VTECin5th
06-05-2006, 12:47 AM
HAHAHHAH Spec V is tha shit

CSquared
06-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Balls?

I just peeled the gpc sticker off my back window... Oh how satisfying that was.

blackboi50
06-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Balls?

I just peeled the gpc sticker off my back window... Oh how satisfying that was.

Dayum......i still have my high school sticker on my car!!!!:lmfao::lmfao:............1

VTECin5th
06-17-2006, 02:03 PM
I had 10 of those

MachNU
06-20-2006, 08:03 PM
LOL i will be going to GPC starting this fall semester!!!! :D

blackboi50
06-20-2006, 08:28 PM
LOL i will be going to GPC starting this fall semester!!!! :D

ill be thurr 2.....mostly workin though........what u whipin Mr. axle??????...........1

MachNU
06-20-2006, 08:59 PM
ill be thurr 2.....mostly workin though........what u whipin Mr. axle??????...........1

hopefully by then my car a bit more modified! Its a rare 2001 Nissan Sentra SE :D

blackboi50
06-20-2006, 09:31 PM
hopefully by then my car a bit more modified! Its a rare 2001 Nissan Sentra SE :D

coo will keep an eye out for ya......u cant miss my blue/yellow neon..:lmfao:....ask any1 on here who goes to L'ville!!!!!!........1

MachNU
06-20-2006, 09:39 PM
LOL i have meet you before at a previous Dave and Buster show. Also my car stands out its one of the very few modded sentras in the area! :D

blackboi50
06-20-2006, 09:49 PM
LOL i have meet you before at a previous Dave and Buster show. Also my car stands out its one of the very few modded sentras in the area! :D

coo well hope to see ya at the skool man...............there are lots of cars up thurr in the fall/spring time............pcccc....1

MachNU
06-20-2006, 09:53 PM
coo well hope to see ya at the skool man...............there are lots of cars up thurr in the fall/spring time............pcccc....1

yep same here, i will be up there next week taking the placement test and dropping off a few last files to go there! so...... :dunno:

VTECin5th
07-06-2006, 08:30 AM
TransAxle I hear your looking for a clutch man, The best clutch you can get for your sentra now days is the one of the SER spec V is the best clutch to have in your Se sentra bro... Its like a Stage 2 clutch for your SE

Stormhammer
07-23-2006, 01:14 AM
haha, I'll be there this fall - but so will EP3AreFun

now, DONT mix me and him up. He now drives a BLACK Starion, and I drive a Golden looking one. Bah whatever, we're still one of the few boosted RWD cars there :D Security is gonna be like awww shit, there's TWO of them now?! We might actually end up with a 3rd one.... :D

blackboi50
07-23-2006, 12:52 PM
one security guard gave me a ticket and left the make/model section empty............prolly cuz i debadged the back of my car!!!!...:lmfao::lmfao:.........but yet i have two huge decals that say NEON on the fornt and back!!!!!.......................1

CSquared
07-23-2006, 04:51 PM
lol i have at least 10 unpaid GPC parking tickets... 7 of which i got over a period of 2 days.

already got transcripts sent over to GSU... so they can go fuck themselves with those things.

Stormhammer
07-24-2006, 12:57 AM
haha I got a ticket for speeding....

blackboi50
07-24-2006, 09:00 PM
haha I got a ticket for speeding....

bwahaha.....u would!!!!!!:lmfao:..............1

Stormhammer
07-25-2006, 12:07 AM
hey - at least I'm not that black VW Golf thats turbo'd - and he floors it whenever he goes so you hearing it going vvvVRRRRRRRCHEWWWWWWWwWWwww... like as if its sneezing or something :lmfao:

blacknightteg
07-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Fuck all you bitches! lol GGC FO LIFE MOFUCKA!!!!

INTEGRA OWNZ JOOO!!!!!!!!

EP3sAreFun
07-25-2006, 12:22 AM
hey - at least I'm not that black VW Golf thats turbo'd - and he floors it whenever he goes so you hearing it going vvvVRRRRRRRCHEWWWWWWWwWWwww... like as if its sneezing or something :lmfao:
that dude is so annoying

blacknightteg
07-25-2006, 12:43 AM
i think i know who you guys are talkin about, does he have he white n pink dubmafia stickers on it?

Stormhammer
07-25-2006, 08:49 PM
i think i know who you guys are talkin about, does he have he white n pink dubmafia stickers on it?

no idea. all i know is that we have like 4 turbo'd Golfs. One is Tomato Red, and a hot chick drives it :D she made me wash it :ninja:

dm1995
07-26-2006, 12:55 PM
im goin but dont have my classes yet

EP3sAreFun
07-26-2006, 06:03 PM
im goin but dont have my classes yet
good luck. I hate taking summer classes. i have a 5,4, and 2 pg paper all due int he same class this week. i dont knw what 2 of the papers are going to eb about yet either

blackboi50
07-26-2006, 07:40 PM
my boy jus bout a GTi so u mite hear him 2...............itll be over once i get an SRT 4.:ninja:............1

Stormhammer
07-28-2006, 01:45 AM
^^ you better get a stage 2 factory upgrade at least - hate to see you beaten by a car 20 years old :D

VTECin5th
07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
LOL

EP3sAreFun
07-28-2006, 05:46 PM
^^ you better get a stage 2 factory upgrade at least - hate to see you beaten by a car 20 years old :D
2x twenty year old cars :)

Stormhammer
07-30-2006, 01:40 AM
LOL

whats so funny? laugh it up, fuzzball ( haha starwars )

:ninja:

VTECin5th
07-30-2006, 01:59 AM
LOL STFU BITCH STORM HAMMER YOU ALWAYS GOT SHIT TO SAY WHEN YOUR ON IA DUDE I ASKED YOU TO MEET UP WITH ME AT GPC TO GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU GET YOUR ASS WHUPED, I AM TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR LITTLE STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE BITCH YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME MOTHER FUCKER DONT EVEN START I SAY WE MEET UP AND DO THE TALKIN FACE TO FACE, I ASKED ABOUT YOU AT GPC NO ONE DOESN'T KNOW YOU IF I KNEW YOU BACK THEN WHEN I WORKED THERE I WOULD OF FUCKED YOU ASS UP AND YOUR LIL CONQUEST SOOO UNLESS YOU AINT GOT BALLS TO TALK SHIT FACE TO FACE ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT ONLINE SEE ME IN REALLL LIFE SEE WHAT I DO YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS NIGGA

blackboi50
07-30-2006, 10:33 AM
LOL STFU BITCH STORM HAMMER YOU ALWAYS GOT SHIT TO SAY WHEN YOUR ON IA DUDE I ASKED YOU TO MEET UP WITH ME AT GPC TO GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU GET YOUR ASS WHUPED, I AM TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR LITTLE STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE BITCH YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME MOTHER FUCKER DONT EVEN START I SAY WE MEET UP AND DO THE TALKIN FACE TO FACE, I ASKED ABOUT YOU AT GPC NO ONE DOESN'T KNOW YOU IF I KNEW YOU BACK THEN WHEN I WORKED THERE I WOULD OF FUCKED YOU ASS UP AND YOUR LIL CONQUEST SOOO UNLESS YOU AINT GOT BALLS TO TALK SHIT FACE TO FACE ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT ONLINE SEE ME IN REALLL LIFE SEE WHAT I DO YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS NIGGA

whoa whoa........are we a little sensitive?????.......calm down i think he is joking!!!!!!!!........humor is always good so simmer down homie!!!!!!......shyt!!!!!!.............

and as for u fast paced conquest driving bootyholes..........i have spl not hp.....:lmfao::lmfao:...we can do a sound off...............1

blacknightteg
07-30-2006, 11:06 AM
you all suck

blackboi50
07-30-2006, 11:24 AM
you all suck

fuck you my friend!!!!!!.............1

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 06:54 PM
whoa whoa........are we a little sensitive?????.......calm down i think he is joking!!!!!!!!........humor is always good so simmer down homie!!!!!!......shyt!!!!!!.............

and as for u fast paced conquest driving bootyholes..........i have spl not hp.....:lmfao::lmfao:...we can do a sound off...............1

lol - haha yea, I was kidding around, cheesh, but if he wants to race, I'm definitely up for it.

SPL eh? Hmm, lets go for it :goodjob: I went through 3 batteries because of my stupid sound system being on for a few minutes without the car running ( I had to upgrade my alternator to provide enough juice for it all ) - I just have to reinstall it all :lmfao: 4gauge audio wires are a BITCH to fit through the door jambs :yes: you'll prolly beat me though. I only have an 8in. sub :cry: but I like my weight savings lol! :bump:

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM

breathe easy my friend - its a qoute from star wars :yes: and I never talk shit - most of the time I kid around, but when I am serious, well, I'm serious :ninja:

Btw, nobody knows me @ GPC really cause I keep a relatively low profile.

now, by getting my ass whooped, as you referring for a heads up drag race?

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 06:59 PM
you all suck

I'm not the one driving a Honda :D lol kidding!!!!

BUT - I do know of a few girls who suck. Pretty good too :cheers: :camera: :bump:

blacknightteg
07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
lol wana introduce me to one of them? lol

blackboi50
07-31-2006, 09:47 PM

yall are definetaly crazy................yea my spl was up more wen i had my single 18" sub setup...:drunk:...........but hey one day we can sound off if u please but u not gonna get me on the street because i dont like gettin embarrased.:lmfao:.............1

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 10:21 PM

its GPC man, all we gots is hoe's haha

man, I still need to figure out what class or two to take - but not sure :(

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 10:23 PM
yall are definetaly crazy................yea my spl was up more wen i had my single 18" sub setup...:drunk:...........but hey one day we can sound off if u please but u not gonna get me on the street because i dont like gettin embarrased.:lmfao:.............1

we're white, of course we're crazy :lmfao: lol kidding! haha, you probably would beat me in sound off - but its all cool :goodjob: go get an SRT4 or turbo pt cruiser engine in it :D

blacknightteg
07-31-2006, 10:29 PM
ima put a 2 fuckin w712's in my hatchback n dyno matt the shit out of it and own you all!!......ok, maybe 2 punch stage 3's in a box built for w7 and fuckin still kill you. lol but your right man thats all we got....hopefully tho my car will be un recognizeable soon

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 10:32 PM
lol the great thing? I no longer drive a black one. The other IA starion owning member is gonna get his car beaten :lmao:

bach, w712's - I dont think they'd fit in my trunk... and if they did, how I drive on the turns, they'd prolly go flying side to side or out my side windows :lmao:

VTECin5th
07-31-2006, 10:40 PM
STFU stormhammer man you always talk bunch of bullshit and I aint to be laughed at screw your shit tight and wait till I see you....

VTECin5th
07-31-2006, 10:42 PM
And I dont know what you gotta say about Honda when you know you can't have one.... Even if you could you wouldn't be able to mod it... Dont talk shit bout H.. any Honda is better than that Conquest shit or whatever never saw that car in my life but when I see it.... I am gonna take a dump on your HOOD and Write VTEC oWNZ remember that.....

Always talkin shit

blacknightteg
07-31-2006, 10:47 PM
dude.....no offense, but you have a spec v in your sig and your name has VTEC in it? uhh...might wana figure out what you drive man

VTECin5th
07-31-2006, 10:50 PM
dude.....no offense, but you have a spec v in your sig and your name has VTEC in it? uhh...might wana figure out what you drive man

Do you even know what your talking bout dude,

NOTE: Se-R Spec V has VTEC as well n00b.

blackboi50
07-31-2006, 10:57 PM
well in other breaking news.......GPC is closing its doors and changing to GGC..........the new college will only let people with Mercedes and BMWs to enter.............must have VTEC though!!!!!!:lmfao:............1

blacknightteg
07-31-2006, 11:05 PM
lol shut up, its still gpc till spring semester...lol alwasy gpc in your hearts! bwahaha that was lame! lol lol you might have vtec, but its the copy, and when its a copy that shit sucks, and no i didnt probably, i was high at the time i wrote it

VTECin5th
08-01-2006, 12:23 AM
LOL I dont care bout GPC, I have a Restraining Order there..

Stormhammer
08-01-2006, 01:25 AM
And I dont know what you gotta say about Honda when you know you can't have one.... Even if you could you wouldn't be able to mod it... Dont talk shit bout H.. any Honda is better than that Conquest shit or whatever never saw that car in my life but when I see it.... I am gonna take a dump on your HOOD and Write VTEC oWNZ remember that.....

Always talkin shit

you're kidding right?

I don't have anything to say about Honda's - a Honda like a CRX with a b20 bottom end with a b16c top end iwth a T3/T4 hybrid on it, throw in some cams and pistons, full tubular exhaust, and a good intake, probably a stage3 clutch setup ( stage 2+ minimum) on a type r tranny ( at least ), tuned up, its fair game - so don't tell me I don't know how to mod things ;) You're talking to a guy who owns a car where when you mod it, you do it yourself, cause shops wont know wtf to do ( seriously, one shop was trying to figure out where the fuel rail was.... there isn't one... :lmfao: )

I really hope you're just kidding tho. If not -sigh- care to hit up commerce sometime then? I figure if your going to trash talk about my car, then its under a natural assumption that you think your car is faster ( the vtech Sentra? ) - and so under that fair assumption that you think your car is better than mine, I challenge you to a heads up drag race, deal?

and why do you have a restraining order @ gpc ???

on another note, bring the bimmers and mercedes. that means hot rich bitches which = leather backseats = a leather imprinted sunburned ass :lmfao:

back to vtechin5th - ummm, just to clarify, I think you'd be the one talking shit? I don't think I've talked it yet... :thinking:

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 01:43 AM
LOL I dont care bout GPC, I have a Restraining Order there..
LOLOL you're so gangster, son.

got busted for getting caught jacking off in the bathroom of a public community college. eh? :jerkit:

Anyways i just signed up for some classes there and dunwoody. I guess i'll see ya there. Want to run this "shitty" starion? haha i dont think hitting vtec in 5th will help.

Dont talk shit bout H.. any Honda is better than that Conquest shit or whatever never saw that car in my life but when I see it.... I am gonna take a dump on your HOOD and Write VTEC oWNZ remember that.....

i wish you would lol... :lmfao:
my hood is worth more than your engine LOLOL HAHAHA thats sad

LOLOL @ any honda is better than a starquest.

stock to stock the honda gets raped.... how bout your modded honda against any one of us.

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 01:47 AM

you're kidding right?

I don't have anything to say about Honda's - a Honda like a CRX with a b20 bottom end with a b16c top end iwth a T3/T4 hybrid on it, throw in some cams and pistons, full tubular exhaust, and a good intake, probably a stage3 clutch setup ( stage 2+ minimum) on a type r tranny ( at least ), tuned up, its fair game - so don't tell me I don't know how to mod things ;) You're talking to a guy who owns a car where when you mod it, you do it yourself, cause shops wont know wtf to do ( seriously, one shop was trying to figure out where the fuel rail was.... there isn't one... :lmfao: )

I really hope you're just kidding tho. If not -sigh- care to hit up commerce sometime then? I figure if your going to trash talk about my car, then its under a natural assumption that you think your car is faster ( the vtech Sentra? ) - and so under that fair assumption that you think your car is better than mine, I challenge you to a heads up drag race, deal?

and why do you have a restraining order @ gpc ???

on another note, bring the bimmers and mercedes. that means hot rich bitches which = leather backseats = a leather imprinted sunburned ass :lmfao:

back to vtechin5th - ummm, just to clarify, I think you'd be the one talking shit? I don't think I've talked it yet... :thinking:
yo i'm gettin my tubular manifold in the mail soon ;)

lmk if this mofo wants to start somethin lol since i'll be at lawrenceville this semester.

blackboi50
08-01-2006, 05:57 PM
dude doesnt come to gpc no more........i dont know if he was even taking classes??????:lmfao:.........but one thing is for sure...i will be looking to see some hott cars up there this semester.........im bout to start a new thread that says fall because spring was a long time ago......................pccccc............1

Stormhammer
08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
^^ maybe by restraining order, some girl put it on him? He was tryin the mack them ladies and they didn't like it LIRL! kidding kidding ( just watch it be true though haha )

yeah, GPC has some decent cars ironically. I dont think I've seen an aluminum spoiler there

blackboi50
08-04-2006, 09:29 AM
^^ maybe by restraining order, some girl put it on him? He was tryin the mack them ladies and they didn't like it LIRL! kidding kidding ( just watch it be true though haha )

yeah, GPC has some decent cars ironically. I dont think I've seen an aluminum spoiler there

:lmfao:.....i saw one yesterday on a civic what are u talking about!!!!!!!....that was funny though!!!!:lmfao:...................1

Stormhammer
08-04-2006, 10:59 PM
okay wtf - EVERY time I have ever challenged him to a heads up drag race, he like, disappears - wtf - tis saddening :(

Stormhammer
08-10-2006, 11:57 PM
mannn that little ricer bitch punked out!!!! I don't get to have my fun :( HASAN! find me some car to rape!

EP3sAreFun
08-11-2006, 03:21 PM

Always talkin shit
dude, your a complete fucking idiot.

you dont even know how many people have Storm's back if you try and start shit. lets see.... my car factory... Turbo Rwd LSD TRUCK MOTOR.... honda factory... welll.. you get good gas mileage?

ive owned 3 hondas and now this car. if i own a honda again.. it'll be because i miss MPG lol. no other reason

in short... your a little bitch. shut your mouth. and GTFO hahaha

blackboi50
08-11-2006, 03:33 PM
dude, your a complete fucking idiot.

you dont even know how many people have Storm's back if you try and start shit. lets see.... my car factory... Turbo Rwd LSD TRUCK MOTOR.... honda factory... welll.. you get good gas mileage?

ive owned 3 hondas and now this car. if i own a honda again.. it'll be because i miss MPG lol. no other reason

in short... your a little bitch. shut your mouth. and GTFO hahaha

uh-oh............houston we have a problem!!!!........its getting ugly:lmfao:............1

Stormhammer
08-11-2006, 04:53 PM
^^^ hahaha - oddly enough, this car group is like... I dunno, like a group of bikers lol

like one time I was lost and was waiting in a church parking lot for this guy ( a moderator too ) to meet up with me to guide meback to his house. While waiting there, the pastor came out and started giving me shit blah blah blah. I wasn't even doing anything. Well the mod, Mr. Jimmy, got there, didnt like what the pastor was doing, so proceeded to do a tire smoking doughnut around the pastor and his truck. Safe to say we boogied the hell out of there :D

EP3sAreFun
08-11-2006, 05:28 PM
when you buy a starion you get a family too. you dont get that shit with a honda for sure :p lol

blackboi50
08-11-2006, 05:35 PM
^^^ hahaha - oddly enough, this car group is like... I dunno, like a group of bikers lol

like one time I was lost and was waiting in a church parking lot for this guy ( a moderator too ) to meet up with me to guide meback to his house. While waiting there, the pastor came out and started giving me shit blah blah blah. I wasn't even doing anything. Well the mod, Mr. Jimmy, got there, didnt like what the pastor was doing, so proceeded to do a tire smoking doughnut around the pastor and his truck. Safe to say we boogied the hell out of there :D

:lmfao:.........that shyt is crazy.......well yall hold it down with the starions and ill be seein yall in a couple of weeks at skool...........1

Stormhammer
08-11-2006, 05:38 PM
when you buy a starion you get a family too. you dont get that shit with a honda for sure :p lol

you know, thats actually pretty damn true.

EP3sAreFun
08-11-2006, 05:54 PM
you know, thats actually pretty damn true.
i'm deep like that :)

Stormhammer
08-12-2006, 01:05 AM
yea yea

VTECin5th
09-02-2006, 10:46 AM
I got a restraining order becuase of the Mocha Delites store there I got laid off and I kept comming back to fuck with then and pranked called em thats why I can't step one foot there

Stormhammer
09-02-2006, 11:02 AM
and just exactly WHAT did you get a restraining order for?

VTECin5th
09-02-2006, 01:25 PM
^^^ Can you readd I got laid off from mocha delites and I kept comming there and fuking with them then they set a restraining order

blackboi50
09-02-2006, 06:12 PM
^^^ Can you readd I got laid off from mocha delites and I kept comming there and fuking with them then they set a restraining order

dang well old management aint there anymore.......george was too nasty........so u cant fuk wit em anymore:lmao::lmfao:........1

CSquared
09-02-2006, 06:18 PM

I would love to meet your last ex girlfriend...

Stormhammer
09-02-2006, 09:47 PM

oh my bad- i thought you did some shit that caused you to get laid off - just a normal pink slip? or did you spit in someone's burger?

Outphase
09-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Do you even know what your talking bout dude,

NOTE: Se-R Spec V has VTEC as well n00b.

Are you serious? Wow. You should be shot. Your car has no power. SE-R Spec-V has a QR25DE in it. On top of that, your car is slow. You can't even hang with him.

"Nissan's revised power claim of 175 hp at 6000 rpm is more realistic than the original 180-hp claim, but is still a long way from the 141 hp produced on the dyno. Our experience with the drivetrain loss varies greatly (see "Technobabble," page 22), but it seems unlikely any front-drive transaxle could make 34 hp evaporate into thin air."

Outphase
09-04-2006, 08:31 PM
VTEC? Do you know what VTEC is? V-TEC is Honda's version of a variable valve timing system. Sure your sentra has a VVT system, but no way in hell is it V-TEC, get your shit straight, ricer.

VTEC (standing for Variable valve Timing and lift Electronic Control) is a system developed by Honda to improve the combustion efficiency of its internal combustion engines throughout the RPM range. This was the first system of its kind and eventually led to different types of variable valve timing and lift control systems that were later designed by other manufacturers (VVTL-i from Toyota, VarioCam Plus from Porsche, and so on). It was invented by Honda's chief engine designer Kenichi Nagahiro.

Outphase
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Oh, in case you are wondering where this information is coming from...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTEC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Sentra#SE-R_Spec-V

Outphase
09-04-2006, 08:40 PM
I would love to meet your last ex girlfriend...

you are into middle school kids? lololjk

Outphase
09-04-2006, 08:40 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=979290

blackboi50
09-04-2006, 09:35 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=979290

ok:goodjob:..............**going to sleep**.............1

VTECin5th
09-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Are you serious? Wow. You should be shot. Your car has no power. SE-R Spec-V has a QR25DE in it. On top of that, your car is slow. You can't even hang with him.

"Nissan's revised power claim of 175 hp at 6000 rpm is more realistic than the original 180-hp claim, but is still a long way from the 141 hp produced on the dyno. Our experience with the drivetrain loss varies greatly (see "Technobabble," page 22), but it seems unlikely any front-drive transaxle could make 34 hp evaporate into thin air."

LMAO Look whose talkin a little spoil bitch dont need any advice

Outphase
09-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Are you trying to hint that my parents paid for my cars? Hahahahaha. This is coming from a dude who has his car parked in front of his parent's driveway.

MachNU
09-04-2006, 10:42 PM
LMAO Look whose talkin a little spoil bitch dont need any advice

You go to perimeter? I dont think i have ever seen a red Spec around there. The only sentra i have seen is mine!!!! =/ :dunno:

VTECin5th
09-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I used to work there long time agooo broo.

Outphase
09-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah he did, but he was too gangster for Perimeter so he had a restraining order put on him, he is restrained from going outside of his parent's basement.

VTECin5th
09-05-2006, 10:42 AM
lmao @ Outphase and his words.. No body tryin to be gangsta nothin aint cool about that

Stormhammer
09-06-2006, 07:53 PM
^^ what are you talkin about

blackboi was straight up gangsta in that neon of his :lmao: I just imagined him doing a driveby in it :lmfao:

VTECin5th
09-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah that shit smelled slow

blackboi50
09-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah that shit smelled slow

FUNNY IT HAD MORE WATTS THAN U!!!!!!:lmfao:.............1

VTECin5th
09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I dont know what your embarassing your self.

EP3sAreFun
09-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I dont know what your embarassing your self.
it must suck to know you have no friends. lemme know how that works out for ya.

oh, and i can see you dint take GRAMMAR IN SCHOOL

VTECin5th
09-08-2006, 03:13 PM
EP3: I dont give a fuck about what you say little bitch, Think wrong

EP3sAreFun
09-08-2006, 06:21 PM
hmmmm, no. public forum and all.

9 results for: public

Pronunciation Key - [puhb-lik]

–adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole: public funds; a public nuisance.
2. done, made, acting, etc., for the community as a whole: public prosecution.
3. open to all persons: a public meeting.
4. of, pertaining to, or being in the service of a community or nation, esp. as a government officer: a public official.
5. maintained at the public expense and under public control: a public library; a public road.
6. generally known: The fact became public.
7. familiar to the public; prominent: public figures.
8. open to the view of all; existing or conducted in public: a public dispute.

so if you got a problem with me. go to hell. lol

blacknightteg
09-08-2006, 06:39 PM
^^ what are you talkin about

blackboi was straight up gangsta in that neon of his :lmao: I just imagined him doing a driveby in it :lmfao:

lol i can see it now

"CRACKA IMA FUCK YOU UP!"....**CAP CAP CAP, NEON TUBE, CAP CAP CAP** " THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BIAAAAAATCH**

Stormhammer
09-09-2006, 12:01 AM
^^^ LLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLll

sig worthy my friend :lmao:

blackboi50
09-09-2006, 11:26 AM
lol i can see it now

"CRACKA IMA FUCK YOU UP!"....**CAP CAP CAP, NEON TUBE, CAP CAP CAP** " THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BIAAAAAATCH**

yo i got some neons fa sale!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:.....therefore yall can be as gangter as me................1

Stormhammer
09-14-2006, 12:57 AM
^^ hell my car is gangsta anyways lol - I back my car up into the bushes @ A building so security can't look at my non-existent parking pass :lmao:

blackboi50
09-14-2006, 04:07 PM
^^ hell my car is gangsta anyways lol - I back my car up into the bushes @ A building so security can't look at my non-existent parking pass :lmao:

ROFL.....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:........that shyt is funny as fork!!!!!!......i can just see u backing way the fuck up in that bush........1

VTECin5th
09-15-2006, 05:48 AM
ROFL

MachNU
09-15-2006, 07:09 AM
shit other than blackboi i have yet to see any other ia members there!!!!

EP3sAreFun
09-15-2006, 10:34 AM
your not looking hard enuff then!!

MachNU
09-15-2006, 04:37 PM
your not looking hard enuff then!!

i havent seen on IA.COM sitcker...and no cars that i remember from the here! :dunno:

EP3sAreFun
09-15-2006, 05:43 PM
no way ni hel i'm puting an IA sticker on my car.

Stormhammer
09-16-2006, 01:16 AM
i havent seen on IA.COM sitcker...and no cars that i remember from the here! :dunno:

only 2 out of 3 active Starion members on IA have their Starions @ GPC every morning :lmao:

MachNU
09-16-2006, 07:05 AM
only 2 out of 3 active Starion members on IA have their Starions @ GPC every morning :lmao:

well i am there at 7:45am every monday and wednesday morning! at building B!

EP3sAreFun
09-16-2006, 01:11 PM
8 am for me, monday wednesday building B!

go to school late one day and you'll see me haha

MachNU
09-16-2006, 05:37 PM
8 am for me, monday wednesday building B!

go to school late one day and you'll see me haha

shit if you want to see me, i usually sit in my car until a few minutes to 8 at the top of the parking lot, generlaly i am in the first row beside the staff area, one of the nearest spots you can get to the building!

babowc
09-17-2006, 12:34 AM
hmm.. i never knew so many people went to gpc on this forum..
im in a red 240.. pretty shitty rolling on 18" 5spokes and coilovers with untuned suspension with 3 bald tires.

Stormhammer
09-17-2006, 01:47 AM
^^ is that the one with the R32 front end?

Stormhammer
09-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Trans - hmm - I'm there from 9am-10am M/W - but in the gravel lot @ A :(

kinda hard to spot it in there, my car blends in the with the dirt lirl

blackboi50
09-17-2006, 05:49 PM
yea im there all de damn time.........come see me in the bookstore!!!!!!!.............oh yea i now drive a silverRT........1

VTECin5th
09-17-2006, 10:49 PM
This thread still rolling

blackboi50
09-18-2006, 09:13 PM
This thread still rolling

rolling like some 24s on the lac truck!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:......1

VTECin5th
09-18-2006, 09:37 PM
lol

MachNU
09-18-2006, 09:42 PM
lol i got out of class tonight. They had Building B closed until 6am tommorrow!

blackboi50
09-18-2006, 09:49 PM
lol i got out of class tonight. They had Building B closed until 6am tommorrow!

yea and i doubt they reopen it 2morrow 2............its a lot of shyt wrong in there!!!!!!............1

Stormhammer
09-19-2006, 12:37 AM
???? wut happened???

MachNU
09-19-2006, 10:20 AM
well dam they reopened it at 6am this morning, that means i had to be up early for class.

And from what i heard is that when they where working on the third floor, thye managed to breka a water line, which poured water everywhere, and down to the second floor! Supposely a big pipe they hit!

blacknightteg
09-23-2006, 09:07 AM

i got some on my car.....i think you drove by me once one morning when i was sittin in my car

Stormhammer
09-23-2006, 11:01 AM
^^ true thats about like the only way I know its you lol

VTECin5th
09-23-2006, 11:25 AM
do they have still have that mocha delites place hahahhahaha

blackboi50
09-23-2006, 08:03 PM
do they have still have that mocha delites place hahahhahaha

oh lawd........its runned by midgets and monkeys now!!!!!!!........1

Stormhammer
09-23-2006, 09:31 PM
^^ the blone is hot tho

VTECin5th
09-24-2006, 12:05 PM
oh lawd........its runned by midgets and monkeys now!!!!!!!........1

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Stormhammer
09-24-2006, 12:31 PM
so now it shall me harder to miss my car :D

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6426/image049wt2.jpg

GReddy Evo2 - for free :D

blackboi50
09-24-2006, 01:34 PM
so now it shall me harder to miss my car :D

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6426/image049wt2.jpg

GReddy Evo2 - for free :D

damn noise makers!!!!!!..............1

EP3sAreFun
09-24-2006, 02:15 PM
damn ricer

VTECin5th
09-24-2006, 04:23 PM
damn ricer

LOL

EP3sAreFun
09-24-2006, 04:39 PM
seriously, what is ti with kids with the damn loud exhausts driving these old cars and their damn loud blow off thingies. damn... whats their problem!?

oh btw i should be getting the TurboXs Really Fucking Loud BOv in the mail this friday ^_^

blackboi50
09-24-2006, 04:48 PM
^^^I know i hate that damn shyt!!!!!!!!!!........by the way my cat back is on the way from LA!!!:lmao::lmao:.....1

blacknightteg
09-24-2006, 05:01 PM
hey greddy aint a noise maker or a can. i got that thing on my car....sounds mostly stock if yout hink about it.... its not really even that loud. least not on my teg

blackboi50
09-24-2006, 07:49 PM
exactly its on a 1.8 so it sounds good............what size motor u got storm?????.....1

VTECin5th
09-24-2006, 09:43 PM
hey greddy aint a noise maker or a can. i got that thing on my car....sounds mostly stock if yout hink about it.... its not really even that loud. least not on my teg

Do you have the full cat, or just the fukin Muffler

EP3sAreFun
09-24-2006, 10:38 PM
exactly its on a 1.8 so it sounds good............what size motor u got storm?????.....1
its a 2.6 liter turboed truck motor

blackboi50
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
its a 2.6 liter turboed truck motor

damn.....wasnt the answer i expected:thinking:.......but it will more than likely be madd loud!!!!:lmfao:....1

blacknightteg
09-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Do you have the full cat, or just the fukin Muffler

full catback

VTECin5th
09-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Damn that sucks I hear they're not really loud at all, People cut their rezenators for em to be loud

Stormhammer
09-25-2006, 01:58 AM
haha yea - a 2.6L Inline 4 cylinder - they started out as truck engines :lmao: Mistu decided to put a turbo on them and throw them into a sports car :D

its actually nice @ idle and cruising. When I open up the throttle though.... :D - I think its louder than normal due to 2.6liters of displacement, along with the internals falling out :lmao:

I also threw on a new magnaflow high flow ceramic cat - only 1/2hp loss from a straight pipe :goodjob:

EP3sAreFun
09-25-2006, 06:58 AM
haha yea - a 2.6L Inline 4 cylinder - they started out as truck engines :lmao: Mistu decided to put a turbo on them and throw them into a sports car :D

its actually nice @ idle and cruising. When I open up the throttle though.... :D - I think its louder than normal due to 2.6liters of displacement, along with the internals falling out :lmao:

I also threw on a new magnaflow high flow ceramic cat - only 1/2hp loss from a straight pipe :goodjob:
now just try to pass emissions. lol

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 11:50 AM
I get my emissions done in decatur haha

Stormhammer
09-25-2006, 12:10 PM
i need to stop sleeping in and missing my morning classes on mwf :lmao:

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 12:14 PM
lol ^^^

blackboi50
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Damn that sucks I hear they're not really loud at all, People cut their rezenators for em to be loud

why would u want to be loud??????:thinking:..........nevermind answers itself!!!:lmfao:........1

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 10:54 PM
why would u want to be loud??????:thinking:..........nevermind answers itself!!!:lmfao:........1

LOL Can't you not read I said people. I never said I did it.

blackboi50
09-26-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL Can't you not read I said people. I never said I did it.

remember the black accord?????........hrmmm:thinking:.......1

VTECin5th
09-26-2006, 01:15 PM
remember the black accord?????........hrmmm:thinking:.......1

Yeah what about it, It was faster then your neon what else hmmm I had an h22 black accord what else

Do you still hav that neon

blackboi50
09-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah what about it, It was faster then your neon what else hmmm I had an h22 black accord what else

Do you still hav that neon

umm...i think your car only sounded faster........but whatever.......i already got rid of that one and u really dont want any of me now!!!!!:321:.......:lmfao:....1

VTECin5th
09-26-2006, 03:38 PM
umm...i think your car only sounded faster........but whatever.......i already got rid of that one and u really dont want any of me now!!!!!:321:.......:lmfao:....1

What you got LOL

EP3sAreFun
09-26-2006, 05:48 PM
SRT4 right?

VTECin5th
09-26-2006, 08:26 PM
SRT4 right?

Yea Srt-4 are fukin fast but still don't like it.. No offense or anything man. They are fast but gay lookin.. Sry

blackboi50
09-26-2006, 11:15 PM
SRT4 right?

cant afford an SRT rite now so its an RT!!!!!!........1

EP3sAreFun
09-26-2006, 11:23 PM
oooooooh ok haha

VTECin5th
09-28-2006, 02:30 PM
cant afford an SRT rite now so its an RT!!!!!!........1

5spd or auto

blackboi50