PDA

View Full Version : Well this sucks

Bishop
01-10-2006, 04:15 PM
So i was driving up to my apartment from my parents house. Right when i switch from 400 to 285 i was in second and sped up. When i tried to shift into third my car just died. Pulled off to the shoulder and it still wouldnt start up...popped the hood to see whats up, didnt see shit. So i call AAA and they said they will send the next available truck. Well to make a long story short, i sat there for 2 1/2 hours and they didnt show so i tried starting it back up again, and what do you know, it started. BUt i switch cars with my mom so now im pimpin the mini van. Yeah, my day sucked.

blacknightteg
01-10-2006, 04:26 PM
bwahahaha now whos car sucks bitch! lol....jk man that sucks i hope you get that shit fixed

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 04:29 PM
damn, how old is your clutch?

Bishop
01-10-2006, 04:30 PM
lol thanks. My moms going to take it to the mechanic tomorrow morning. I have a class at 5:30 tonight but im just too tired and pissed to go. Fuck that shit, and fuck AAA

Bishop
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
damn, how old is your clutch?
Fuck of i know? lol i just got the car last summer and its a '97...has 98xxx miles on it. I was think it may be the clutch but when i finally got it started it drove fine. Im afraid it may be the headgasket? i have no idea...i was atound the 6k rpm range i think.

Kalifornia087
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
At least it started again, eh? could have just sat there, and you might have waited longer. That would have been the suck.

Bishop
01-10-2006, 04:33 PM
^lol yes that would of. i dont know what would of cause it to just shut off then start back up 2 and 1/2 hours later.

ahmonrah
01-10-2006, 04:43 PM
so last saturday or something i let my younger brother drive my car. he asks if he cam go to wallyworld to get some toiletries. i'm like "fine, but dont be gone all day, i got stuff to do. replace whatever gas u use too." 7 almost 8 hours later he comes back, i hear him flying into the subdivision like a mob was trying to kill him.

i hear him brake hard as hell on our street and gun it to the house. i'm in the back yard so i'm just drinkin a heinekin and listening. i always park face out wherever i'm at(even home) i hear him reverse it and once again gun it up he drive way. so i'm pissed off and i see he has a friend with him.

i'm mad as hell but have to crack a joke to keep from kicking him, so i saY to him "DAMN!! I DIDNT KNOW THEY SOLD HOMEBOYS AT WALMART!? which isle do they come in and do they include their own cars ??" my brother looked at me like he wanted to say somethign but didnt. his friend had the same look so i told him "it's been 7 hours i did have something to do but it's blown now. walk in the house it's better that way for you."

well the $31 i put in the car RIGHT at the corner when i came home was gone. less than 1/4 left. the car was running funny and i smelled clutch when i looked in the car.oh...and the cooling fan no longer kicks on.

Bishop
01-10-2006, 04:48 PM
^thats why you be like, hey bitch! give me $30 then kick him in the balls and ask if he has learned his lesson. lol

blacknightteg
01-10-2006, 05:03 PM
shut up craig

Bishop
01-10-2006, 05:05 PM
i'll fucking slit your thoat you fucking butt pirate

blacknightteg
01-10-2006, 05:10 PM
dude you really need to come up with some new material man, that is getting old

HyPer50
01-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Ya, AAA has pissed me off the last few times I've used them also... Last time, when the stang had a fuel line burst, it took them 2 hours, and it turns out they sent a regular tow truck when I told them my car will only work on a flatbed... so had to wait another hour for them to show up with the flatbed... Then they charged some insane amount just to go 11 miles and took cash only... Bout 2 seconds from cancelling AAA... I dont use any of there services aside from towing anyways..

chuck
01-10-2006, 09:48 PM
BE CAREFULL IN THE MINI VAN CRAIG!!!!!

it's got a lot more power than you're used to ;)

Bishop
01-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Ya, AAA has pissed me off the last few times I've used them also... Last time, when the stang had a fuel line burst, it took them 2 hours, and it turns out they sent a regular tow truck when I told them my car will only work on a flatbed... so had to wait another hour for them to show up with the flatbed... Then they charged some insane amount just to go 11 miles and took cash only... Bout 2 seconds from cancelling AAA... I dont use any of there services aside from towing anyways..
Yeah my mom is going to bitch them out lol. What pisses me off is that she said i was priority since i was on the freeway and the next available truck would be sent to me, LOL bullshit, i saw 2 empty AAA flatbeds drive right pass me. Fuck them

Bishop
01-10-2006, 10:46 PM

haha i know, i know

Hulud
01-10-2006, 10:58 PM

yea you could tell comin back from nopi craig sucks with more power

blacknightteg
01-10-2006, 11:05 PM
wattta fag

GsrTurbo320
01-10-2006, 11:06 PM
^^ :werd:

blacknightteg
01-10-2006, 11:11 PM
its because they saw your teg and were like, why the fuck would someone want to drive that shit it deserves to be on the side of the road!!

jk man