PDA

View Full Version : Misc Young Jeezy

B16a2 Civic
04-11-2005, 02:11 PM
ya'll feelin him....i been listenin to him for a few months now, i got his gangsta grillz mix....now i bought his underground mix Trap or Die...i like it, its straight to me....for some of ya'll who may not know what song he has out now, its Dem Boys....that song is okay but his song Trap or Die is gettin lots of play in the clubs here and i think its hot.....he's commin out of bad Boy South....nice to see 8ball and MJG aint gon be the only ones reppin Bad Boy South....what ya'll think

Mr.Big
04-11-2005, 03:35 PM
ya'll feelin him....i been listenin to him for a few months now, i got his gangsta grillz mix....now i bought his underground mix Trap or Die...i like it, its straight to me....for some of ya'll who may not know what song he has out now, its Dem Boys....that song is okay but his song Trap or Die is gettin lots of play in the clubs here and i think its hot.....he's commin out of bad Boy South....nice to see 8ball and MJG aint gon be the only ones reppin Bad Boy South....what ya'll think
'
What u know about that Jeezy!!! HAHAHA I did not think yall would be talking about Jeezy. BUt yea cuz Jeezy is tight as fuck

B16a2 Civic
04-11-2005, 03:47 PM
yeah mayne, i been on it for a while......." last time i checked i was the man on these streets, they call me residue, i leave blow on these beats...* the beat is so vicious too.....yeah jeezy doin it....re up on the fiiirrrssstttt...again on teh 5th....Lol

Mr.Big
04-11-2005, 03:55 PM
yeah mayne, i been on it for a while......." last time i checked i was the man on these streets, they call me residue, i leave blow on these beats...* the beat is so vicious too.....yeah jeezy doin it....re up on the fiiirrrssstttt...again on teh 5th....Lol

Hell yea thats how it is for real. U have to re up Hahaha

JustinSane110™
04-11-2005, 04:00 PM
I been wondering whether or not he was any good, thanks for this.

BTW, who's flow style would you compare his to?

NzProjeKt
04-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Fawk Boy... :rant:
Jeezy and Gucci Man are real good and all but they can sound a bit too country at times...
and most of the other cats in USDA dont really stand out! But Trap or Die is hot regardless...

B16a2 Civic
04-11-2005, 04:02 PM
iono....he got his own...but kind of lil scrappy...but he does sound somewhat orginal for a downsouth artist.....his punchlines are ill....just his swager on the tracks make him good, he got style...beats ill too...he go real hard though

yeah....boyz in teh hood aint that tight, but jeezy rippin it....if ya'll watch mtv and bet....young jeezy is the second ( i think) on that song called dem boys...it go like " dem boys got work, dem boys got blah blah blah....." if you seen the video its the one where they in the streets, this one dude us messin wit this older man and they get up they house at the end...p diddy in the video too

Mr.Big
04-11-2005, 04:09 PM
I been wondering whether or not he was any good, thanks for this.

BTW, who's flow style would you compare his to?

Jeezy rap different form other rapers.

NzProjeKt
04-11-2005, 04:18 PM
I didnt even know he signed to Bad Boy South.. His Gangsta Grillz CD Trap or Die just came out not long ago...
Jeezy needs to do more collabo's with Bun B for his new CD and his record sales will be straight...

B16a2 Civic
04-11-2005, 04:26 PM
I didnt even know he signed to Bad Boy South.. His Gangsta Grillz CD Trap or Die just came out not long ago...
Jeezy needs to do more collabo's with Bun B for his new CD and his record sales will be straight...

bun b is on Trap or Die, track 23....the one where it starts ff ( last time i checked on was the man on these streets)....i think the track is called trap or die, bun b ripped that shit

NzProjeKt
04-11-2005, 05:35 PM
bun b is on Trap or Die, track 23....the one where it starts ff ( last time i checked on was the man on these streets)....i think the track is called trap or die, bun b ripped that shit

Yeah I Know... He is actually on a few tracks...
Thats why i said Jeezy should do more tracks with Bun B for his CD that he releases with Bad Boy South..

Soloboy
04-11-2005, 07:21 PM
GREY GOOSE Song is the Shit too... And the Air Force Song...JEEZY is tha true TRAP nikka!

quickdodge®
04-11-2005, 09:23 PM
No thanks on Geezy. Later, QD.

Negrodamus
04-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Jeezy has one of the tightest flows out of the south.

Brandon C
04-14-2005, 08:37 PM
who?

FrnkPwrs
04-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Jeezy is tight. Man hustles hard too. [Answers his phone, "What, you need a kilo? I got that, we'll meet up in an hour]. Was driving a ferrari before he got signed. Usually that doesnt speak much for peoples talent, but since hes lived the life, a lot of people can relate to him in the hood. "Ill swap it out!"

quickdodge®
04-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Jeezy has one of the tightest flows out of the south.

Compared to who, though? Lolol. Lil Jon? Ying Yang? Hell, I could come out and yell and holla into a mic and make millions? There's not much competition to be the tightest in the South. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
04-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Compared to who, though? Lolol. Lil Jon? Ying Yang? Hell, I could come out and yell and holla into a mic and make millions? There's not much competition to be the tightest in the South. Later, QD.
Gotta consider Ludacris, 8Ball and MJG, TI, Lil Scrappy, Outkast, and Lil Wayne too just to name a few more.

quickdodge®
04-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Gotta consider Ludacris, 8Ball and MJG, TI, Lil Scrappy, Outkast, and Lil Wayne too just to name a few more.

Like I said. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
04-17-2005, 05:31 PM
I wasnt disagreeing, just naming some more people because I'm not really a big fan of south rap compared to other regions anyways with just a few exceptions. And Lil Jon shouldn't even be considered a rapper, he's more like a glorified producer at best. Real sad when your entire 20 track CD consists of guest appearances on every track haha, it's just a mainstream mixtape.

quickdodge®
04-17-2005, 05:36 PM
I hear ya. Later, QD.

Sledlude
04-17-2005, 09:11 PM
that type of dirty south crunk rap is not too much my style... some of it you can jam to i guess but i like rap like de la soul, the roots, krs-one, talib kweli, mos def, common, even wu-tang... ya know? REAL Hiphop.

quickdodge®
04-17-2005, 09:30 PM
^^^ I guess thats real hiphop. Especially compared to crunk dirty shit. My style has always been and will always be...West Coast. But the groups you posted are down with hiphop. Not that Bling Bling shit the others talk about. If you want old school REAL hiphop, check out Leaders of the New School, Tribe Called Quest, Black Sheep, and the like. Later, QD.

Sledlude
04-17-2005, 10:24 PM
tribe called quest is the shit. you have good taste QD. do you listen to a lot of underground shit?

uproot
04-17-2005, 10:37 PM
.http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/yo.jpg