PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Sentra

ironchef
01-09-2006, 11:56 PM
So it seems like the maxima and the altima got together and made a midget kid and it turns out to be the new Sentra.

http://www.nissanusa.com/form/1,,action-NSentra_topicId-1_pageId-100017,00.html

Personally, I don't like it, the current sentras are much better imo.

Thoughts?

Tank
01-10-2006, 02:26 AM
yeah but it says its gonna have a 2.0 6spd manual option sounds performance wise it might be pretty sounds but shits ugly

sprix!
01-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I don't like it. Its like a mini- Altima. No individual style. Why is it that automakers think that 6 speeds= better performance? I read an article in Autoweek that tested a 5 speed Miata and a 6 speed, and the general consensus was that the 5 speed was better. Easier to deal with and not so busy- or something like that. Back to the Sentra- Its better than the current one, but thats not saying much because I don't like that one either.....

3kgtdrvr
01-10-2006, 11:35 AM
reminds me of a g35 sedan...g35 sedans, what a waste :tongue:

Brett
01-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Butt ass ugly, and WTF is with the dash mounted shift knob? Like they didnt see how it sucked in the SI?

DrivenMind
01-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Looks like a Ford Fusion from the from to me. Oh and I love how the music is a rip off of "Holding On" by Ferry Corsten.

It also looks like Nissan isn't going to be happy with the car until make the fucking thing taller than it is wide.

B13 for life.

edit: I'm also curious as to what 2.0 liter motor they're going to put in the car. The SR20DE is the only 2.0 liter that's ever been offered in the Sentra in it's various generations.

I wonder if they've brought it back?

Julio
01-10-2006, 04:29 PM
yeah but it says its gonna have a 2.0 6spd manual option sounds performance wise it might be pretty sounds but shits ugly

The Current Sentra Se-R SpecV has 2.5/ 6 speed manual 175 hp/ 180 tq .. That new one might actually be slow.
Unless they make a new SE-R or something.

SpecV_Scott
01-10-2006, 05:27 PM
WTF. I hope they make some major changes for the SE-R (assuming there even will be one). Pretty lame looking car. Hell, I even think MY 03 SE-R is ugly...but it's way better looking than this thing.

As far as the engine...they're saying it's all-aluminum, dohc, 2.0L, and variable valve timing. I wonder if it's a de-troked/bored QR25 or if it's based off the SR. Who knows.

The 6speed is nice. It's especially handy for engines with low rev limits (like the 6250 fuelcut on the QR25). I would love to see more specs on the car.

Marta Mike
01-10-2006, 08:36 PM
omg that thing is ugly. Sport compacts are going to shit, first the new civic now this thing!

ironchef
01-10-2006, 08:40 PM
omg that thing is ugly. Sport compacts are going to shit, first the new civic now this thing!I don't know about going that far, a new civic si drove past me in the other direction yesterday, i thought it looked quite nice. Not as nice as the murcielago i saw earlier today, first one in real life, but not bad nonetheless.

Marta Mike
01-10-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't know about going that far, a new civic si drove past me in the other direction yesterday, i thought it looked quite nice. Not as nice as the murcielago i saw earlier today, first one in real life, but not bad nonetheless.
its the inside that makes me :upchuck: lol

Negrodamus
01-10-2006, 10:36 PM
its the inside that makes me :upchuck: lol
cant be any worse than the car in ur sig.

tattoodlude
01-11-2006, 12:10 AM
that thing looks like the red headed step child that has been beaten

actually it looks like the new mistake of a car chevy just put out
which is hard for me to say seeing as how I own 5 chevy's now and have own upwards of 20

Kevykev
01-11-2006, 12:52 AM
maxima front and altima rear hmmmmm

Sentra=Maximalt!

Marta Mike
01-11-2006, 05:53 PM
cant be any worse than the car in ur sig.
damn thats a low blow son-lol eh we all entitiled to our own opinions. I guess yours is u dont like my car hahaha it all good.

Speedm0(\)key
01-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Looks like a Ford Fusion from the from to me. Oh and I love how the music is a rip off of "Holding On" by Ferry Corsten.

It also looks like Nissan isn't going to be happy with the car until make the fucking thing taller than it is wide.

B13 for life.

edit: I'm also curious as to what 2.0 liter motor they're going to put in the car. The SR20DE is the only 2.0 liter that's ever been offered in the Sentra in it's various generations.

I wonder if they've brought it back?

its gona be the new VQ20 haha.. kidding