PDA

View Full Version : i miss speedm0nkey

Pages : [1] 2

GirlieZ
01-09-2006, 11:02 PM
kinda sorta, i dont have another NA Z to duke it out with now!

GsrTurbo320
01-09-2006, 11:03 PM
hes on IA with a diff name he got banned remember

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2006, 11:04 PM
i thought it was a temporary ban? i was wonderin where that foo ran off too

GirlieZ
01-09-2006, 11:05 PM
silly mexican, ran off like immigration was busting into the extended family's apartment

5thgcelica
01-09-2006, 11:05 PM
SHUT UP!

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 11:06 PM
dumbass sellout is what he is

psychodrama_81
01-09-2006, 11:08 PM
OOoooOOoOOoOOoooo....yeah....

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2006, 11:09 PM
lol i think he made the board funner with his antics......i say we unban him

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 11:17 PM
antics? you mean like throwin poop around? like a real monkey? SpeedShit my ass, that bitch needs to stay where the sellouts are at

psychodrama_81
01-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Dayum...you really dislike him, huh....

Batman
01-09-2006, 11:23 PM
hes back guys =)
got unbanned today
sell out? how is he a sell out...me and him been hanging out 5 years...he never sold out..who are you btw? do i know you?

Seymour222
01-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Ohh ^^^tell him your his fuc$in' daddy. Yea squeal bitch, squeal.

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 11:32 PM
hes back guys =)
got unbanned today
sell out? how is he a sell out...me and him been hanging out 5 years...he never sold out..who are you btw? do i know you?

Who I am doesnt really matter to you. Do I need to know you? are you his partner?? I'll tell you what you do need to know: I've known SpeedShit about 4 months (online) which is 4 months too long. Me and him got into a "discussion" which ended up with every Latino member on the boards knowing him as a sellout.

That about sums it up

GirlieZ
01-09-2006, 11:35 PM
hahaha they let the monkey back outa the bag dumdumdum

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Who I am doesnt really matter to you. Do I need to know you? are you his partner?? I'll tell you what you do need to know: I've known SpeedShit about 4 months (online) which is 4 months too long. Me and him got into a "discussion" which ended up with every Latino member on the boards knowing him as a sellout.

That about sums it up
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:19 AM

That about sums it up

Dang dawg, i was asking friendly you didnt have to explain yourself to me.
I feel important that you took the time, that was really sweet of you.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:19 AM

That about sums it up

ahhhh come on ricky you fucking love me..

i mean, im sorry i corrected your broken spanish and taught you proper spanish grammar, because i hate want to be thug latino kids who instead of finding themselves and acting like themselves, they feel like they need to play the role of a thug, because its what people expect them to be. i mean.. sorry if im not some fag, and i like to take the tags off my ball caps and fold the bills.

maybe one day we can shake hands, or have a friendly race, if you win i'll fake the pimp limp and ill start using thug words, and slap 'weeeessstsidddde" on my sig.

and yeah... im back everyone, i'll be sure to let justine give me head for missing me... ill give her the deutsch oven

deutsch oven = when a girl is giving ya dome, and you put the blankets over her head real quick and let out a monstrous stinky fart and hold the sheet down hard

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Dang dawg, i was asking friendly you didnt have to explain yourself to me.
I feel important that you took the time, that was really sweet of you.

he is sooooo sweet, watch out.. he might even bake you a pie and offer some fine westside gangsta bitch head

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2006, 12:20 AM
welcome back fool......try not to get banned again haha

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:21 AM
he is sooooo sweet, watch out.. he might even bake you a pie and offer some fine westside gangsta bitch head

w3rd? well in that case :gay:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:24 AM
welcome back fool......try not to get banned again haha

i learned my lesson, never challenge a moderator to race for his mod position, they value it so much , and will be too pussy to race for it anyway.

oh well, im done with that, ill go back to picking on attention whores

thanks for the welcome back BTW. oh yeah at the varsity i saw your car i beleive.. but couldnt find ya, i didnt look too hard either though.. it was cold

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:28 AM
i learned my lesson, never challenge a moderator to race for his mod position, they value it so much , and will be too pussy to race for it anyway.

oh well, im done with that, ill go back to picking on attention whores

thanks for the welcome back BTW. oh yeah at the varsity i saw your car i beleive.. but couldnt find ya, i didnt look too hard either though.. it was cold

Dude, stop, he'll ban the whole crew or get someone else to do it again since he's only a MODand cant do it like a supermod, however im sure hes looking for this thread to lock it, change our posts, and post his POS 237whp dyno again.

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:28 AM
ahhhh come on ricky you fucking love me..

i mean, im sorry i corrected your broken spanish and taught you proper spanish grammar, because i hate want to be thug latino kids who instead of finding themselves and acting like themselves, they feel like they need to play the role of a thug, because its what people expect them to be. i mean.. sorry if im not some fag, and i like to take the tags off my ball caps and fold the bills.

maybe one day we can shake hands, or have a friendly race, if you win i'll fake the pimp limp and ill start using thug words, and slap 'weeeessstsidddde" on my sig.

man you can eat a fat cockburger w/ extra boxer sauce son!! I know your little disertation on latino "thugs" wasnt aimed at me so I am not offended (if that was your aim you failed miserably) :slap: I am what I am, no need to "find myself" cause I was never lost homey. This is me and I dont give a fuck what people say or think. thats what I was raised on... I stay around what I grew up in, its what I know, is that bad? maybe... I mean shit, I could be knockin muthafuckers over, but I'm just livin my life homey. gotta 9-5 which took some adjusting, but you can't knock that. And please don't act like you corrected my spanish. oh and who said you weren't a fag? they were lying to you. gtikid told me a WHOLE different story :idb:

PS- I pop tags my damn self, fold the bills and all that. only difference is your hats say I HEART TECHNO or I HEART WHITE CAWK while mine is a simple Dodgers fitted :)

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:30 AM
w3rd? well in that case :gay:

If I were you I would stay far from SpeedShit. I know that may be hard since you wear matching I HEART CAWK hats w/ him, and you love how his ugly fuckin mayan feet stick out of those A&F sandals, but please try.

Richochets are a bitch homey :goodjob:

:fruit: :fruit:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:31 AM
man you can eat a fat cockburger w/ extra boxer sauce son!! I know your little disertation on latino "thugs" wasnt aimed at me so I am not offended (if that was your aim you failed miserably) :slap: I am what I am, no need to "find myself" cause I was never lost homey. This is me and I dont give a fuck what people say or think. thats what I was raised on... I stay around what I grew up in, its what I know, is that bad? maybe... I mean shit, I could be knockin muthafuckers over, but I'm just livin my life homey. gotta 9-5 which took some adjusting, but you can't knock that. And please don't act like you corrected my spanish. oh and who said you weren't a fag? they were lying to you. gtikid told me a WHOLE different story :idb:

PS- I pop tags my damn self, fold the bills and all that. only difference is your hats say I HEART TECHNO or I HEART WHITE CAWK while mine is a simple Dodgers fitted :)

looks like you wrote alot, i wish i had to interest and time to read it, unfortunately i just saw the techno part,

my hats say I <3 ricky, how do you like them tacos?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2006, 12:32 AM
whats going on here latino delegation....you guys are acting like some putos....do we need to go out and eat some arroz con pollo with a side of carne asada......

cant we all just get along?

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:32 AM
If I were you I would stay far from SpeedShit. I know that may be hard since you wear matching I HEART CAWK hats w/ him, and you love how his ugly fuckin mayan feet stick out of those A&F sandals, but please try.

Richochets are a bitch homey :goodjob:

:fruit: :fruit:

woah woah woah, sounds like you might me a little jealous of zeek for being a close friend of mine, i got love for everybody ricky hahaha

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:33 AM
whats going on here latino delegation....you guys are acting like some putos....do we need to go out and eat some arroz con pollo with a side of carne asada......

cant we all just get along?

man.. i had some arroz con pollo earlier, it kicked ass.. washed it down with a kiwi slushee from brusters.. man.. i love that slush

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:34 AM
sounds like your partner was trying to "team up" with you again!! I dont take kindly to that, so check your bitch. :)

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:35 AM
sounds like your partner was trying to "team up" with you again!! I dont take kindly to that, so check your bitch. :)

Sp33dMonkey fo life!! EAST SIDE!!

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Sp33dMonkey fo life!! EAST SIDE!!

HAHAHA yea thats what I figured :nautjerk: :idb:

so whos the pitcher and whos the catcher?

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:37 AM

ricky.. im sorry dude, i have told you a thousand times i dont swing that way.. i mean, i would see how you some how got it mentally twisted that zeek is my gay lover because we're both speedmonkeys, but im not gay.. not with you not with zeek, i mean.. you're just gonna have to get over me dude.. unfortunately for you.. im hetero. im sure one day you'll find a great guy.

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:38 AM
HAHAHA yea thats what I figured :nautjerk: :idb:

so whos the pitcher and whos the catcher?

or you could always pull out the "gay" jokes when you run out of things to say

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:39 AM
shit bitch, I know thats you and him in his avatar, you guys are really into this monkey shit arent you? see here with the human species, it is frowned upon when you smear shit on each other in the heat of passionate buttsecks. I mean there are a few circles that I'm sure you guys fit in, but I just can't watch that...

HAHA did you like my comment on your fuckin ugly mayan feet w/ fuckin talons LIRL

shit man good times

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:39 AM

zeek come on now man.. lets not make fun of him, its his life and his sexual preference.. i mean, he likes penises.. thats his problem ya know, just step back and respect him for what he is

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:40 AM
shit bitch, I know thats you and him in his avatar, you guys are really into this monkey shit arent you? see here with the human species, it is frowned upon when you smear shit on each other in the heat of passionate buttsecks. I mean there are a few circles that I'm sure you guys fit in, but I just can't watch that...

HAHA did you like my comment on your fuckin uglymayan feet w/ fuckin talons LIRL

shit man good times

LOL>LIRL

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:41 AM

dude when did you get out from under the desk? When I want your opinion I'll tell SpeedShit to pull his gigantic clitoris from outta your dirty mouth

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:41 AM
LMAOATIG > lol, lirl

LMAOATIG = laughing my ass off at internet gangstaz

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:42 AM
LIRL > lol

get it right puto

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:42 AM
zeek come on now man.. lets not make fun of him, its his life and his sexual preference.. i mean, he likes penises.. thats his problem ya know, just step back and respect him for what he is

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:43 AM
im surprised he's still arguing with us, and not busy e-drivebying some chat room

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2006, 12:43 AM
you know...gtikid told me one of you guys is down with verga...grande vergas....

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 12:44 AM
LIRL @ this thread...

Batman
you know...gtikid told me one of you guys is down with verga...grande vergas....
I hope its me :tongue:

thinkfast®

SpeedShit needs to clit-slap you again, you just said that stupid shit. I know ingesting cum as fast as you do must affect your comprehension, I would stay off the internet until you adjust man. :dunno:

Speedm0(\)key

GTikid bangs 14 yr olds, i wouldnt take whatever he's got to say seriously

Batman
SpeedShit needs to clit-slap you again, you just said that stupid shit. I know ingesting cum as fast as you do must affect your comprehension, I would stay off the internet until you adjust man. :dunno:

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:45 AM
LIRL @ this thread...

these putas don't know bout that LIRL son!!

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:46 AM

dude.. it wasnt delivery .. it was di giorno

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2006, 12:46 AM
GTikid bangs 14 yr olds, i wouldnt take whatever he's got to say seriously
lol.....i also heard this toooo

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:47 AM

Damn you must be gettin this shit by the fuckin gallon!!! HOLY SHIT!

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:47 AM
lol.....i also heard this toooo

lol , not hating i mean.. he could pass for a 14 yr old, easy pussy .. good for him, atleast he's not into little boys

RandomGuy
01-10-2006, 12:48 AM
I'll tell SpeedShit to pull his gigantic clitoris from outta your dirty mouth

LMAOATIG = laughing my ass off at internet gangstaz
lol this is a true online battle....

http://www.southsidefunnies.com/go/files/thenilold.jpg

blahahahh may be best man win

Batman

I know right!!

carrascopa
holy fukin shit! speedmonkey has a fukin sidekick now!

your both fukin queer ass bitches!

www.importlounge.com

go there with the rest of the homos

Speedm0(\)key

whos fucking gay ass rhyme did you quote on your sig?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2006, 12:50 AM

www.importlounge.com

ahhahahhahahahaha..........lol alex comes out of nowhere likes hes batman :lmfao: :lmfao:

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:50 AM

www.importlounge.com

:rly:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:51 AM

www.importlounge.com

i dont like importlounge, its fool of RSX's

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 12:51 AM

ya u fukin punk!

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 12:52 AM
i dont like importlounge, its fool of RSX's

is it really?? last time i checked it was full of sell out punk bitches like yourself faggot

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:52 AM
whos fucking gay ass rhyme did you quote on your sig?

I had your mother screamin that WESTSIDE shit puto!! tell her I like that tatt she has on her abdomen, who knew you could stretch fat out like that? hit it and quit it son!!

I mean hit like w/ a lead pipe, cuz damn.... I am guessing your dad stayed with her for the kids. :)

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:53 AM
lol this is a true online battle....

http://www.southsidefunnies.com/go/files/thenilold.jpg

blahahahh may be best man win

hahahaha.. for second i thought that was a bunch of dents/primer on that starion

Batman
01-10-2006, 12:54 AM
is it really?? last time i checked it was full of sell out punk bitches like yourself faggot

are you trying to say something?

Speedm0(\)key

woah.. i'd be rich if they payed me for hurting e-gang feelings.

PhAtBoYMr2
see us blacks used to praise you latinos because you guys stay united and stick togeather....

i dont see any latino unity in this thread at all... :headslap: :wtf: :werd:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:55 AM
are you trying to say something?

hahaha.. he screwed up and said he checked it himself :doh:

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:56 AM
you'd be rich if people paid your mother in something other then PESOS you ass...

tell her I said thanks for the tamales HAHA

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:56 AM
see us blacks used to praise you latinos because you guys stay united and stick togeather....

they are american raised. im not.. lots of tension between chicanos and real mexicans

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:57 AM
you'd be rich if people paid your mother in something other then PESOS you ass...

tell her I said thanks for the tamales HAHA

wait people.. we just had a break thru.. he knows what tamales are, and spelled it correctly

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:57 AM

me and carrasco get along fine man, thats the only Latinos I see in here :dunno:

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 12:58 AM
they are american raised. im not.. lots of tension between chicanos and real mexicans

The only real mexican is your mothers short mayan ass, your I HEART TECHNO hats arent real mexican puto

you wanna see some real Mexican? fuk the internet, let me know homey :)

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:59 AM
me and carrasco get along fine man, thats the only Latinos I see in here :dunno:

si los luchadores pelean en la arena.. se les mete en los chones?

JustinSane110™
LIRL bitches!!

Speedm0(\)key
The only real mexican is your mothers short mayan ass, your I HEART TECHNO hats arent real mexican puto

you wanna see some real Mexican? fuk the internet, let me know homey :)

ill be sure to notify someone who isnt a half breed.

short?.. hahaha. im 6'3''

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:01 AM
short?.. hahaha. im 6'3''

that tall chromozome must be from one of the 18 sailors who tagged it haha

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:02 AM
that tall chromozome must be from one of the 18 sailors who tagged it haha

awwww... no reply to my half breed comment?.. you suck!

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:03 AM
well, is that all you got puto? :dunno:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:03 AM
well, is that all you got puto? :dunno:

damn.. still no comment?... dude ricky. you're dissapointing

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:04 AM
ok fine..

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media77/5/MONKEY_6.jpg

carrascopa
yo dawg you talk so much fukin shit! Straight up.. Im down with what ricky said if you want to know the real deal! get at me

I know what you gonna say.. your bitch ass is gonna wanna race?? cuz you think the faster your car the bigger your dick is or someshit.. but yo nigga im down to race! fist for fist lets see whos is faster

RandomGuy
hahahaha.. for second i thought that was a bunch of dents/primer on that starion
on crack mofo? . never been in a wreck... not an ounce of primer? wtf the paint is even in good shape? !?? WTF?

the repeated cumshots to the eye must've affected your vision lol

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 01:05 AM
yo dawg you talk so much fukin shit! Straight up.. Im down with what ricky said if you want to know the real deal! get at me

I know what you gonna say.. your bitch ass is gonna wanna race?? cuz you think the faster your car the bigger your dick is or someshit.. but yo nigga im down to race! fist for fist lets see whos is faster
Oh snap son!

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:05 AM
hahah wheres your sidekick SpeedShit? He run outta shit to talk?

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 01:06 AM
:confused:

Batman
Seems to me that those putos have nothing but "yo mama" jokes, or "gay" jokes.
Since it seems that thats the only kind of sentences ya can put together.
Its even painfull to read this ignorant crap. Its like seeing a boosted civic, it gets old after 100000000 times.

JustinSane110™
you 2 should have fun jackin each others shit to that. YES ANOTHER MONKEY PIC! WHO WANTS A MUSTACHE RIDE?!?!
LIRL!! My boy said mustache ride. :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Its even painfull to read this ignorant crap. Its like seeing a boosted civic, it gets old after 100000000 times.

:e-yawn:

www.importlounge.com

you know what the deal is.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:07 AM

awwww... cute

how about this, we race.. i win you have to lick my ass.
you win, we'll nuke it out

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:08 AM

nah man at the end of the day .. yall r both just lame ass fuks. thats all! has nothing to do with sentence structure or faggot jokes..

Batman
01-10-2006, 01:08 AM
so how bout you get the fuk out?

www.importlounge.com

you know what the deal is.

no, explain please.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:09 AM
on crack mofo? . never been in a wreck... not an ounce of primer? wtf the paint is even in good shape? !?? WTF?

the repeated cumshots to the eye must've affected your vision lol

im talking about the one in your sig you stupid fishy bloody period clot

thinkfast®
awwww... cute

whats cute is your monkey shit stain partner stickin up for you, LIRL... sweetest shit I ever seen

carrascopa
awwww... cute

see how did i know you would want to race..

Im down for that.. though where you wanna meet?

Batman
01-10-2006, 01:10 AM
nah man at the end of the day .. yall r both just lame ass fuks. thats all! has nothing to do with sentence structure or faggot jokes..

do what man?
at the end of the day? lame as fucks you mean..good god your a douche

Batman
01-10-2006, 01:11 AM
whats cute is your monkey shit stain partner stickin up for you, LIRL... sweetest shit I ever seen

Word is bond!

Speedm0(\)key
see how did i know you would want to race..

Im down for that.. though where you wanna meet?

your RSX vs my slow 350z, hmmm... where.. probably gwinnett side i guess, im too lazy to drive to another county. where do you guys stay at?

does ricky race too?

thinkfast®
hahah yea SpeedShit.. where you wanna "race"

make sure its dark, no cops/witnesses would be great

Batman
01-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Im out. I have class at 9.30am, i wish i had time all night guys, but ya keep on posting, i'll check back when im done 2morrow.
EL OH EL

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:12 AM
do what man?
at the end of the day? lame as fucks you mean..good god your a douche

HOW OLD R U BITCH?? R U STILL IN MISS JOHNSONS GRAMMAR CLASS OR SOMESHIT..

THIS IS FUKING IMPORTATLANTA.. NOT LEARN HOW TO TYPE ENGLISH 101 U DUMB FUK

IF I HAD TO GUESS. I WOULD BET EVERYTHING I GOT THAT WHILE YOU THINK I CANT SPELL OR PUT SENTENCES TOGETHER THAT MY ACTUAL NET WORTH IS MORE THAN BOTH YOU LAME ASS FUCKS PUT TOGETHER!! YOU DONT KNOW ME BITCH.. SO DONT HINK BECAUSE I TYPE ALL FUKED UP ON IA IM A DUMB ASS!

Batman
01-10-2006, 01:13 AM
HOW OLD R U BITCH?? R U STILL IN MISS JOHNSONS GRAMMAR CLASS OR SOMESHIT..

THIS IS FUKING IMPORTATLANTA.. NOT LEARN HOW TO TYPE ENGLISH 101 U DUMB FUK

IF I HAD TO GUESS. I WOULD BET EVERYTHING I GOT THAT WHILE YOU THINK I CANT SPELL OR PUT SENTENCES TOGETHER THAT MY ACTUAL NET WORTH IS MORE THAN BOTH YOU LAME ASS FUCKS PUT TOGETHER!! YOU DONT KNOW ME BITCH.. SO DONT HINK BECAUSE I TYPE ALL FUKED UP ON IA IM A DUMB ASS!

Your kinda cute when you get mad...do it again

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:13 AM
your RSX vs my slow 350z, hmmm... where.. probably gwinnett side i guess, im too lazy to drive to another county. where do you guys stay at?

does ricky race too?

NAH I WONT ROLL IN THE RSX.. ILL TAKE MY GIZZER OUT, BUT ME IN RICKY BOTH IN GWINNETT

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:14 AM
Your kinda cute when you get mad...do it againYOU WANT A STUDENT LOAN BITCH! FOR YOUR PUNK ASS COLLEGE EDUCATION FAGGOT!

RandomGuy
im talking about the one in your sig you stupid fishy bloody period clot
lol u just want me to respond... to make a bigger thread lol attention whore... anyways
infidel!

Speedm0(\)key
hahah yea SpeedShit.. where you wanna "race"

make sure its dark, no cops/witnesses would be great

dark for what?. i already told you ricky im not down with the butt sex, IM NOT PLAYING HARD TO GET, im just not gay

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Your kinda cute when you get mad...do it again

hahahaha

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:16 AM
wow this is some crazy shit wheres the hispanic love at and are now back to fighting over internet shit come on people shits getting old everytime someone says they want to throw hands nothing happens so ya'll should tone down the chest bumping and have a good nights sleep.

thinkfast®
you gonna wish you were hard to get. you right though homey. better pump up them reeboks faggot.

Alex they gonna make this shit go to the next level HAHAHA

Speedm0(\)key
NAH I WONT ROLL IN THE RSX.. ILL TAKE MY GIZZER OUT, BUT ME IN RICKY BOTH IN GWINNETT

um.. whats a gizzer?

Batman
YOU WANT A STUDENT LOAN BITCH! FOR YOUR PUNK ASS COLLEGE EDUCATION FAGGOT!

haha naw dawg, 3.7GPA, Hope scholarship. But thanks for asking.
do it one more time for me..hehe

psychodrama_81
Where the hell is the love up in here....oh wait.....wrong thread....:D

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:17 AM
um.. whats a gizzer?
STILL WAITING ON THE SPOT TO MEET N YOU'LL FIND OUT.. ITS MY BABY IN THE GARAGE

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:17 AM
wow this is some crazy shit wheres the hispanic love at and are now back to fighting over internet shit come on people shits getting old everytime someone says they want to throw hands nothing happens so ya'll should tone down the chest bumping and have a good nights sleep.

Homey I need more then 2 hands to count how many times peeps done backed down from me or homeys that I know, its all fun and games talkin shit on the internet til someone gets shanked :)

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:18 AM

im not really fighting anyone, i think its just fun and games between both parties, but i am down for a race, thats always cool.. appreciate the looking out though speedmonkey tank

carrascopa
haha naw dawg, 3.7GPA, Hope scholarship. But thanks for asking.
do it one more time for me..hehe

GOOD FOR YOU.. KEEP THE GRADES UP AND WHEN YOU GRADUATE.. YOU CAN COME WORK FOR ME! ILL LET YOU BE MY PERSONAL BITCH IF YOU NEED A JOB LOSER

Speedm0(\)key
STILL WAITING ON THE SPOT TO MEET N YOU'LL FIND OUT.. ITS MY BABY IN THE GARAGE

no thats gay, be straight up about it

psychodrama_81
Shits crazy

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:19 AM
GOOD FOR YOU.. KEEP THE GRADES UP AND WHEN YOU GRADUATE.. YOU CAN COME WORK FOR ME! ILL LET YOU BE MY PERSONAL BITCH IF YOU NEED A JOB LOSER

ahh man, you can do better than that, dont dissapoint me too

carrascopa
no thats gay, be straight up about it

NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT IM SURE.. I MEAN FUK YOUR THE MAN RIGHT?? HOO AM I.. IM JUST A HALF BREED

thinkfast®
YOU WANT A STUDENT LOAN BITCH! FOR YOUR PUNK ASS COLLEGE EDUCATION FAGGOT!

HAHAHA shit

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:20 AM
oh ok well then in that case ya'll keep making me laugh i just got to work "here in kuwait its 10:20 A.M"

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:20 AM

NAH I WAS BEING FOR REAL... I COULD USE A GOOD BITCH AROUND MY OFFICE.. SO WHEN HE IS DONE WITH COLLEGE ILL HIRE HIM.. WHY NOT?

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:21 AM
NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT IM SURE.. I MEAN FUK YOUR THE MAN RIGHT?? HOO AM I.. IM JUST A HALF BREED

the half breed is ricky foo!, so what is in the garage?

thinkfast®

HAHA ok so show him how its done... please, I'd like to see :lmfao:

carrascopa
the half breed is ricky foo!, so what is in the garage?MY GIZZER IS IN THE GARAGE YO.. I ALREADY TOLD YOU

SOMEONE TELL THIS NIGGA WHAT A GIZZER IS PLEASE!

N YO DAWG IM A HALF BREED TOO

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:22 AM
oh ok well then in that case ya'll keep making me laugh i just got to work "here in kuwait its 10:20 A.M"

damn that sucks, when you gonan be back, btw EZ says whats up!!!!!, he said he tried calling ya awhile back, we both wanna meet up with you again when you're back in the states

Batman
Homey I need more then 2 hands to count how many times peeps done backed down from me or homeys that I know, its all fun and games talkin shit on the internet til someone gets shanked :)

who would get shanked? whats shanked?
shank ( P ) Pronunciation Key (shngk)
n.

The part of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
A corresponding part in other vertebrates.

your a douche

Tank
im a half breed too am i cool too now please

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:23 AM
MY GIZZER IS IN THE GARAGE YO.. I ALREADY TOLD YOU

SOMEONE TELL THIS NIGGA WHAT A GIZZER IS PLEASE!

N YO DAWG IM A HALF BREED TOO

WTF is up SpeedShit, is half breed supposed to be an insult? now you bringin family up? you RLY serious??

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 01:23 AM
n.

your a douche
WTF??

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:24 AM
n.

your a douche
U MUST THINK YOUR SMART DONT YOU?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOKING UP WORDS ON DICTIONARY.COM DOESNT MAKE YOU SMART IT MAKES YOU A FUKIN IDIOT

Tank
ill be back next month and tell my phone is off since im down here but you know im getting up with ya'll once i get back shit be fun as hell when we in the street

thinkfast®
n.

your a douche

Can you not say anything else besides that? Is that all your man has showed you?? SHIT!!!

I thought your stupid ass was leavin man! fuk let the adults iron it out, peon

Speedm0(\)key
haha, no i just said it because most mexicans get pissed when someone says they arent mexican enough.

anywho, i know rocawear pant wearing ricky is half colo
what about you carras?

Batman
WTF??

thats what shanked means

-The part of the human leg between the knee and ankle.

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:25 AM
U MUST THINK YOUR SMART DONT YOU?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOKING UP WORDS ON DICTIONARY.COM DOESNT MAKE YOU SMART IT MAKES YOU A FUKIN IDIOT

maybe you'll understand that, oh wait - it makes you a douche idiot, hahahahahahaha :jerkit:

get the fuck outta here

JustinSane110™
thats what shanked means

-The part of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
You know full well what he meant... LIRL!!

Batman
Can you not say anything else besides that? Is that all your man has showed you?? SHIT!!!

I thought your stupid ass was leavin man! fuk let the adults iron it out, peon

man your hurting my e feelings, thats the 1st time i said that :o

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:26 AM
ill be back next month and tell my phone is off since im down here but you know im getting up with ya'll once i get back shit be fun as hell when we in the street

oooooh yeah, definately man, hanging out with you guys was fun

Batman
01-10-2006, 01:27 AM
maybe you'll understand that, oh wait - it makes you a douche idiot, hahahahahahaha :jerkit:

get the fuck outta here

make me ;)

Tank
tell EZ i said whats up and my supra is goin wide body and single turbo so he better get his game up before i get back

PhAtBoYMr2
i can see the headlines now..........

" this just in on the evening news......mexican gangsters have a shootout in the middle of the club la vaca parking lot leaving one man critcally injured and the other was left raped on the ground...the motive behind this fued escaladed through a local message bored where the acclaimed mexican gangsters were arguing about butt sex"

:rly: :lmfao: :lmfao:

carrascopa
01-10-2006, 01:28 AM
BLAAAAAAAAAA.. IM DONE.. WE WANT TO BANG AND GET DENIED.. SO I AGREE TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS AND HE CANT GET OVER MY GIZZER SO HE WONT RACE...

JUST A FUKIN PUNK WHO TALKS SHIT LIKE THE REST OF EM!

FUK U LAMES IM OUT!

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:29 AM
PEACE PUTOS! GO DOUCHE EACH OTHER, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FUCKERS STILL GET TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER NAKED, GUESS YOU WON HUH??

guess you don't wanna "race"

Seymour222
01-10-2006, 01:30 AM
I just read a lot of shit that had nothing to do with me. I feel like I was sticking my nose where it didn't belong. But, it was entertaining.

Speedm0(\)key
i can see the headlines now..........

" this just in on the evening news......mexican gangsters have a shootout in the middle of the club la vaca parking lot leaving one man critcally injured and the other was left raped on the ground...the motive behind this fued escaladed through a local message bored where the acclaimed mexican gangsters were arguing about butt sex"

:rly: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hahahahahahahaha damn.. i havent laughed like i just did in awhile

Batman
BLAAAAAAAAAA.. IM DONE.. WE WANT TO BANG AND GET DENIED.. SO I AGREE TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS AND HE CANT GET OVER MY GIZZER SO HE WONT RACE...

FUK U LAMES IM OUT!

Your leavin? What a pussy.

Seymour222
01-10-2006, 01:31 AM
M.O.M. crime.

Speedm0(\)key

FUK U LAMES IM OUT!

i just wanna drive the 350z, and like to know what im up against, but we can do fit from a dig, and it wont be in my 350z if you wanna play unfair.. but come on.. wheres the fun in that?

Batman
SPEEDMONKEY 1 - LATINO DELEGATION 0

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
i say you guys play some 2 on 2 basketball or something to see who wins.....this importatlanta drama shit aint going no where....

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:33 AM
well, on a serious note

i'd honestly like to meet ya guys, ricky makes me laugh some times.. dont let that get to your head ricky.

plus its always fun running fellow IA members, anyway im out man.. gotta slave it up tomorrow.

Tank, ill shoot you a PM tommorrow about some stuff , peace out guys

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:33 AM
wow but there are some true e-thugs on the net i better watch what e-colors i rock

aite man hit me up

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:34 AM
i say you guys play some 2 on 2 basketball or something to see who wins.....this importatlanta drama shit aint going no where....

haha its not serious man, ricky knows deep down inside i love him

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:35 AM
wow but there are some true e-thugs on the net i better watch what e-colors i rock

aite man hit me up

hahahahaha, wear neutral e colors, goodnight man

Rican219
01-10-2006, 09:00 AM

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 09:01 AM

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:01 AM
this is gettin annoying

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 09:02 AM
*Amen*

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:03 AM
i thought i was the only one who thought that

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:05 AM
shut up tank, we dont pay you to think.

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 09:06 AM
OOooooooOOOOooOOOoOOOOoOo...U gonna take that??? :D

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:07 AM
damn right he is, he aint got but a choice too :D

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:08 AM
B16 already know he's my bitch so i aint gotta prove nothing all i gotta do is say the words and on the knees b16 shall be

psychodrama_81
And again....OOOOoooOoOOOOOoooOOOOoOooOooOOOOOoOoO!!!! !!

thinkfast®
Tank is busy on myspace son!!

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Where he at?

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 09:09 AM
B16 already know he's my bitch so i aint gotta prove nothing all i gotta do is say the words and on the knees b16 shall be

oh snap!! tell em why you mad son!!

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Where he at?

makin webpages yo

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:11 AM
lol^

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:12 AM

i aint gon lie, my gaydar went off when you made this comment
~leaves~

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:14 AM
:slap:im not even gonna respond to that^

DrivenMind
01-10-2006, 09:14 AM
I've always enjoyed his posts. He's actually pretty easy to get along with too, and he's much more reserved in person than he is online.

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:15 AM
if your talking bout speed monkey yeah on the net its just his e-personality

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:15 AM
:slap:im not even gonna respond to that^

~ in tHA other room~
CAUSE ITS TRUE!!

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I've always enjoyed his posts. He's actually pretty easy to get along with too, and he's much more reserved in person than he is online.
hey estis you htink you would be interested in amking a video of my sup dawg once i return maybe a photo shoot also PM me and let me know cause im trying to get something set

Tank
01-10-2006, 09:17 AM
~ in tHA other room~
CAUSE ITS TRUE!!
*thinks to hisself*

if im in the heterosexaul room then b16 went to the................ :eek:

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:18 AM
*thinks to hisself*

if im in the heterosexaul room then b16 went to the................ :eek:

I went to teh lesbian room.
ricky was already in here too.
btw they put the wrong name tag on the door, your in the homosexual room

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Dayummmm

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Dayummmm!!!

anothaRRR
01-10-2006, 09:27 AM
uhm, yeah hi...

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 09:28 AM
oh snap hahahah

^^^nice avatar homey

anothaRRR
01-10-2006, 09:30 AM
gotta represent....

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 09:37 AM
where you from homey? L.A.?

anothaRRR
01-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Yeah L.A...

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 09:46 AM
what part/street? how long you been out here?? thats cool man, we got a couple fools from LA on here, the West Coast Committee is open to applications right now :D

anothaRRR
01-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Highland Park area, about 5 miles north of the Dodgers stadium...

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Brooklyn, Ny
Crown Heights biotch!

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 10:30 AM
Highland Park area, about 5 miles north of the Dodgers stadium...

sup dude, you are Alfonso right?

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 10:33 AM
thanks for the support tank and estis, only you two could make a brown man blush

Batman
01-10-2006, 10:35 AM
thanks for the support tank and estis, only you two could make a brown man blush

I feel left out :(

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM
I feel left out :(

when he says "thanx for ridin the dick" thats your cue homey :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 10:38 AM
ahahahaah LIRL

The Golden Child
01-10-2006, 11:08 AM
yes drama i was getting bored these days ..

gtikid
01-10-2006, 11:11 AM

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

LOLOLOLOL

LIRL:goodjob:

XBLG20
01-10-2006, 12:31 PM
lol ... +1 for the Latinos

I got alex and gtikid but thinkfast you'll have to wait ...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thinkfast again.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:05 PM

jealous you cant ride?. how come im always e-battleing you little i think im latino because i spent 2 years south of the border punks a bunch at a time? like in real life, ive never seen a one on one battle

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:06 PM
*yawns*

ok what did i miss

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 01:07 PM
damn, dat nigga came back

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:07 PM
*yawns*

ok what did i miss

you missed the 5'5'' i still live in norcross cause i like to keep it gangsta crew trying to upset da m0onkEey

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:08 PM
:e-yawn: SpeedShit you aren't fun anymore, you are really no competition :( I live in Duluth, is that gangsta for ya??

sorry to bust your bubble but you punk noone, niether does your sidekick :)

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:09 PM
:e-yawn: SpeedShit you aren't fun anymore, you are really no competition :( I live in Duluth, is that gangsta for ya??

sorry to bust your bubble but you punk noone, niether does your sidekick :)

you have a focus, and think you're gangster

nuff said

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:11 PM
1 plate of ownage, coming right up

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/6185/64focus19ch.jpghttp://img470.imageshack.us/img470/7231/64focus9fs.jpg

order up!!

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:12 PM
oh thats what i missed and a focus damn :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:24 PM
oh thats what i missed and a focus damn :lmfao:

hahaha.. he said order up?... wtf am i getting served with? hahahaha.. its like ordering fillet mignon and receiving rump roast

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:27 PM
all this time ive been thinking he had some 1000HP car and hes got a focus but damn i love that low rider my boy got one and those are tight

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:28 PM
all this time ive been thinking he had some 1000HP car and hes got a focus but damn i love that low rider my boy got one and those are tight

i knew a 50 yr old mexican granpa with a low rider, he was a cool guy, except he'd steal my beer from the garage

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:28 PM

no I have no 1000hp car, what do I need that for? LIRL

I do just fine w/ a 327 powerglide, naah mean?

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:29 PM
no I have no 1000hp car, what do I need that for? LIRL

I do just fine w/ a 327 powerglide, naah mean?

you mean the thing hauling that 4,000lb impala around?

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:30 PM
you mean the thing hauling that 4,000lb impala around?

I fit fat sellout mexicans in the trunk just fine though :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I fit fat sellout mexicans in the trunk just fine though :goodjob:

who'd help ya carry me?, cause i know you cant do it

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:34 PM
who'd help ya carry me?, cause i know you cant do it

I carry a dolly in the trunk :)

babygurl
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
this is one of the most enteraining threads I have read in a while

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:36 PM
they aim to please babygirl

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:37 PM
this is one of the most enteraining threads I have read in a while

ewwww.. get out of this thread before you give everyone an e-rash

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 01:38 PM
why tha fuck would you need a 1000hp car, where you gon be able to showcase that off, infornt of grown ass men gasthered around a dyno

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:43 PM
why tha fuck would you need a 1000hp car, where you gon be able to showcase that off, infornt of grown ass men gasthered around a dyno

hahah I hit a switch goin down peachtree, I get more looks then a 1000hp car would (cause it would fly away, right??) :lmfao:

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:48 PM
accually it will showcase quite nicely as you pull away from a slow b16 thinking he can run you on the highway

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:48 PM
hahah I hit a switch goin down peachtree, I get more looks then a 1000hp car would (cause it would fly away, right??) :lmfao:
true you could which is reason why i also tend to teh exterior of my lil baby also

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 01:50 PM
the point is, i aint tryna prove nothin to another man, especially tryna impress a sausage fest how fast my car can go, i rather have people look at my car and hoes look at my car, i could careless how people on the highway think my car is fast, im not gon pull em over and spit game to them....just like i was at teh gas station earlier and this girl said she likes car that look different and liked mine, she asked what i have done to it and i ask engine wise, and she said " id ont know nothin bout engies i dont care"
110% true story

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
LIRL @ sausagefest (kinda like this thread)

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:57 PM
well thats coo im different though i belive in show and go both "and any future car" i own will always be that way not so much to porve something but even alone i like to push my car its fun but to each its own i wouldnt say im the most engine knowledged guy around so dont feel alone ask any one whos met me and they will tell you but i love to learn and the more i learn the more i learn bout my rides i guess that why i love cars so much

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 01:59 PM
you heard of a period?

shit man I'm outta breath just readin that

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 02:04 PM
you heard of a period?

TEH L0NG3ST S3NTENCE EVAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 02:04 PM
you heard of a period?

LIRL, i guess he just wanted us to know.

~ clicks and drags info to recycle bin ~

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
LIRL, i guess he just wanted us to know.

~ clicks and drags info to recycle bin ~

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 02:09 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LIRL, thats how we get down

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 02:16 PM
damn them fools pulled a patrick swayze LIRL

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 02:19 PM
damn them fools pulled a patrick swayze LIRL

LIRL, dirty dancin son

RandomGuy
01-10-2006, 02:19 PM
ghost?

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 02:28 PM
ghost?

DING DING DING WINNAR!!

cmon B, you slippin man. get it together, LIRL

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
DING DING DING WINNAR!!

cmon B, you slippin man. get it together, LIRL

:(.
i fell on that one

Scrappy
01-10-2006, 03:13 PM
not reading all the nonsense but hi mr giggles :D missed ya :(

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:14 PM
oh fine scrappy, just look right pass me

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:22 PM
so you dont care about power/performance, just the way your car looks = ricer

go join the Who then now, they are fiberglass pimps

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:23 PM
so you dont care about power/performance, just the way your car looks = ricer

go join the Who then now, they are fiberglass pimps

so all you care about is power, go join NASCAR

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
so all you care about is power, go join NASCAR

haha he'd fit right in

SpeedShit= Transformer; white boy in disguise! :robot:

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:27 PM
i know right....im glad all you care about is power, you can take your pos to the track and impress everyone, cause " thats all you care about"

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:31 PM
i know right....im glad all you care about is power, you can take your pos to the track and impress everyone, cause " thats all you care about"

power/performance does not mean straightline or donut racing, for example.. with a b16a civic.. what are you gonna put a hurt on.. on a road course or drag track? non srt4 neons?

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:34 PM
power/performance does not mean straightline or donut racing, for example.. with a b16a civic.. what are you gonna put a hurt on.. on a road course or drag track? non srt4 neons?

who said im lookin to put a hurting on someone, i just didn't want the slowest civic made.

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 03:36 PM
who said im lookin to put a hurting on someone, i just didn't want the slowest civic made.

he thinks everyone on here likes racing STI's and ugly z's.... whatta simp

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:36 PM

well then why argue with me? :confused:

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:37 PM
he thinks everyone on here likes racing STI's and ugly z's.... whatta simp

sorry i forgot importatlanta isnt all for enthusiasts, they'll let any fuck ass in, i mean.. you're on here.

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 03:39 PM
sorry i forgot importatlanta isnt all for enthusiasts, they'll let any fuck ass in, i mean.. you're on here.

haha thats cute

where's your sidekick at, isn't he out of school already? or you gotta go pick him up? we'll continue later if you gotta get off :)

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:39 PM
haha thats cute

where's your sidekick at, isn't he out of school already? or you gotta go pick him up? we'll continue later if you gotta get off :)

yeah pleasure e-fighting all of you, ill be back on later

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:40 PM
well then why argue with me? :confused:

what do you mean why argue with you.
heres some notes on the arguement.
you called me a ricer cause i take pride in how my car should look, since im not all performance
i told your faggot ass to join nascar
you asked why get a b16 if im not gon put a hurting on someone
i responded by saying i just didn't want teh slowest civic made, my car isnt built for all performnce

would you like me to copy and paste this again in another reply too?

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:41 PM

enthusiasts for performance AND show.

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 03:41 PM
"Yo bitch, what you wanna do"
"Step off me foo"
"What if I don't"
"Just step off me homeboy, or it might be a problem"
"Fuck you then man"
"Get out my personal space"
"I'm bout to knock yo ass out"
"Oh shit man, how about we just go do a highway pull instead... :o "

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 03:44 PM
"Yo bitch, what you wanna do"
"Step off me foo"
"What if I don't"
"Just step off me homeboy, or it might be a problem"
"Fuck you then man"
"Get out my personal space"
"I'm bout to knock yo ass out"
"Oh shit man, how about we just go do a highway pull instead... :o "

LIRL

" yeah man, imma turn the boost up, then lets lick the exhaust smoke off our bumpers, cause we are hardcore racers like dat, speedmonkey rules!!!"

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 03:46 PM
LIRL

" yeah man, imma turn the boost up, then lets lick the exhaust smoke off our bumpers, cause we are hardcore racers like dat, speedmonkey rules!!!"

B16, 1

SpeedShit, 0