PDA

View Full Version : Misc WTB: Siberian Husky puppy, or Golden Retreiver pup.

JDMshiZnit69
01-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi, im looking to get either a siberian husky puppy, or a golden retreiver puppy. I have pletny of yard space and a pretty big house. and a Loving family that would enjoy having a dog around.

let me know if you have any puppies of the sort.
Pm me if you have anything That might strike our intrest.
thanks

Dragonfly5338
01-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Hi, im looking to get either a siberian husky puppy, or a golden retreiver puppy. I have pletny of yard space and a pretty big house. and a Loving family that would enjoy having a dog around.

let me know if you have any puppies of the sort.
Pm me if you have anything That might strike our intrest.
thanks

Try the humane society, they always have sweet doggies that are mixes of those two breeds.

Or if you desperately NEED a purebred dog, try looking for a rescue society for huskies or retrievers in the south east. :goodjob:

A word of caution: If you don't go through either of those channels, be sure to get your puppy from a good breeder. Huskies are prone to mental issues from bad breeding and retreivers especially have problems because they are so popular and everyone and anyone will breed them, knowing the pups will sell. There are several members here on IA that either breed goldens or their family breeds goldens who have good lines and show history. I'd look to contact one of them. However - be prepared to pay for a pup with the proper lineage. It's not cheap to be a good breeder and they make for damn sure that you're a good home for their puppy hehe.

JDMshiZnit69
01-09-2006, 11:21 PM
thanks for the tips. We went looking at a few pups today at the mall at the petstore. Im thinking about getting this pure white siberian there for 299$, hes so cute and playfull. I just dont know about buying a dog who has been caged for a while. I think its cruel. But he sure was a sweet dog.
If nothing turns up, ill go recue him from the petstore and bring him home to the family.

Dragonfly5338
01-09-2006, 11:26 PM
thanks for the tips. We went looking at a few pups today at the mall at the petstore. Im thinking about getting this pure white siberian there for 299$, hes so cute and playfull. I just dont know about buying a dog who has been caged for a while. I think its cruel. But he sure was a sweet dog.
If nothing turns up, ill go recue him from the petstore and bring him home to the family.

Yeah it sucks because buying them from the petstore just encourages the puppy mills. But on the other hand, if they don't sell they ship the puppy back to the place to be a breeder. :(

RISKYB
01-10-2006, 09:29 AM
there was a lady on here giving away golden retreiver pups so she didnt have to have them put down check out the other threads

JDMshiZnit69
01-10-2006, 11:31 AM
I already emaild her.

Dragonfly5338
01-10-2006, 12:20 PM
there was a lady on here giving away golden retreiver pups so she didnt have to have them put down check out the other threads

That was a scam, LOL