PDA

View Full Version : Attn for dude in white eg w/cf hood and cali plates

Chuckster
01-09-2006, 09:36 PM
By any chance does anyone know of a white civic hatch with cf hood, lowered, defusers(sp?) gold control arms, roll cage, and California plate.(hopfully their aint many w/cali plates cuz i just described half the hatches out in the atl)

If you are on here or if someone knows this person... That was a close one, good driving. Most people would have just went straight. PM me

Shawna
01-10-2006, 05:23 AM
His name is Chey...he's not on here but I see him just about everyday. He's my ex's bestfriend and comes around work a lot.

Chuckster
01-10-2006, 07:07 AM
??? i know chey, i think. But i thought he sold his hatch???

works for spectrum right

Shawna
01-10-2006, 09:56 PM
lol I was told to spell his name right....Che....not that I know of. This hatch used to be a drag car out in cali to my knowledge. He just moved to Alabama today for school but we talked to him tonite and wow did you boost his ego...lol....he says thanx

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 10:00 PM
That was a close one, good driving. Most people would have just went straight. PM me
What happened?? :confused:

Shawna
01-10-2006, 10:10 PM
he got into a fight with a guy in a jetta and they started chasing after each other racing i guess and a school bus pulled out in front of him...he had to go into oncoming traffic to avoid it is what he told me tonite...

Chuckster
01-11-2006, 07:06 AM
school bus saw us and still proceed to turn right after i saw it sitting in the turning lane for a good min. There was no need for me to doo all that drama he did in his car cuz apperently i was more conceren about the bus. I dont think he noticed the bus was going for it until the last few seconds.

B16a2 Civic
01-11-2006, 07:50 AM
exciting