PDA

View Full Version : Misc haha, Lil Vick digging a deeper hole.

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 07:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2285819

what a dumbass.

HyPer50
01-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Yup... another example of wasted talent.. Hopefully he'll straighten out before it's too late. I really wanna see a Vick vs. Vick superbowl... Or Michael Vick vs. Eli Manning NFC championship, Marcus Vick vs. Peyton Manning AFC championship lol... but ya, he seriously needs to quit screwing around...

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Yup... another example of wasted talent.. Hopefully he'll straighten out before it's too late. I really wanna see a Vick vs. Vick superbowl... Or Michael Vick vs. Eli Manning NFC championship, Marcus Vick vs. Peyton Manning AFC championship lol... but ya, he seriously needs to quit screwing around...

seriously....this kid had his whole future mapped out! Everyone just wants to see him play, and he pulls a gun on three kids at McD's....wtf?! were they gonna rob him of his Big Mac's?

JMCIVIC01
01-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Wasted talent for real, he was already in trouble once and could not play for a whole year, last year it was and look at his ass now! Damn man his brother must be embarassed like a mother fucker! :lmfao:

HyPer50
01-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Wasted talent for real, he was already in trouble once and could not play for a whole year, last year it was and look at his ass now! Damn man his brother must be embarassed like a mother fucker! :lmfao:

He got booted out of a college in which his brother is revered almost as a legend.... I'd say Michael is very embarassed about it.

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 07:49 PM
It's pretty damn sad when everything is handed to you on a silver platter, and all you gotta do is just show up....and you cant even do that right.

JMCIVIC01
01-09-2006, 07:49 PM
He got booted out of a college in which his brother is revered almost as a legend.... I'd say Michael is very embarassed about it.

Yea I know i was hoping to see him go pro, but oh well nothing he can do about it now

mp5o
01-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Yea I know i was hoping to see him go pro, but oh well nothing he can do about it now

He already said he is going to be available for this upcoming draft(duhh...)... But he won't be no high pick I can tell you that much. If anything, he'll come in and sit on the bench.

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 02:34 AM
It's pretty damn sad when everything is handed to you on a silver platter, and all you gotta do is just show up....and you cant even do that right.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Couldn't be any truer but still funny as hell. :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 08:10 AM
that nigga is fuckin up

AznTraitor
01-10-2006, 09:42 AM
He already said he is going to be available for this upcoming draft(duhh...)... But he won't be no high pick I can tell you that much. If anything, he'll come in and sit on the bench.

I honestly think alot of teams are gonna see another "T.O" in the making and it's gonna end up hurting his chances of getting signed by a big team.

I say, the Saints will pick him up.

gtikid
01-10-2006, 10:48 AM
:werd:He's an idiot. They were already saying he was better than his brother. Now there saying he'll go on the 2nd day of the draft. What an idiot.

Like someone else said, i would love to see Vick vs. Vick:goodjob: He really is a dumbass.

That was fucked up when he stepped on that guy's calf too

bigfred706
01-10-2006, 03:06 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/screwy.gif WTF with vick i hope he not going to be another MAURICE .C

rolling_trip
01-10-2006, 03:08 PM
that nigga is fuckin up

man, black people in general is fuccin up :goodjob:

nah seriously, he has more talent than his bro IMO, might not be as good at running, but he is a better pocket passer. its a damn shame.

gen2biscuit
01-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Never make it........