PDA

View Full Version : plastic surgery? hmm...

dartingd
01-09-2006, 03:41 PM
i've said i used to weigh 325 before...i weigh 180 now...that = a bunch of leftover skin...anyone have any idea of the cost to have that trash cut off? i mean i honestly think i have like anywhere from 10-15lbs. extra skin....would show a pic, but dun think you guys wanna see that..it's just nassy!

Pher
01-09-2006, 03:51 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=plastic+surgery+atlanta&btnG=Google+Search

dartingd
01-09-2006, 03:54 PM
abdominoplasty, otherwise known as a tummy tuck...is what i gots to get....hmm....bet it's very expensive..anyone ever had it done?

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 04:02 PM
actually, it's really not that expensive.. there is a great dr in gainesville, the one that's doing my breast implant surgery that does it.. he's not that expensive.

Pher
01-09-2006, 04:19 PM
actually, it's really not that expensive.. there is a great dr in gainesville, the one that's doing my breast implant surgery that does it.. he's not that expensive.
Whoh whoh whoh, Breast implants?!? Tiff! You dont need that!

Darling Nikki
01-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Doesn't matter if she doesn't need it or not. Every woman likes certain things for herself. I am getting one too. My dr is located in the Swan Building off Old Milton Pkwy.

GsrTurbo320
01-09-2006, 05:41 PM
..wtf..Oh yah, It's a proven Fact 80-85% of women get breast Implacts.

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 05:44 PM
:rly: lol.

apex
01-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Whoh whoh whoh, Breast implants?!? Tiff! You dont need that!

yeah she does........

Darling Nikki
01-09-2006, 06:55 PM
^thats not really for you to judge

Sledlude
01-09-2006, 06:56 PM

that can't be right....

Hulud
01-09-2006, 06:57 PM
talk to your benifets coordinator at work
it might be covered under your health insurance plan, ive seen it covered before

B18c-rex
01-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Fake tata's ftw .... :o

b@d @pple
01-09-2006, 07:24 PM
boobs

Kathryn
01-09-2006, 07:27 PM
trust me, they can be irritating

Tracy
01-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Dan said I can have a boob job, but it scares me!!!! I don't think I'll do it. Too risky.

B18c-rex
01-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Hate to say this but a boob job on most girls will get you noticed more like 90% compared to girls that do not... just my :2cents:

Darling Nikki
01-09-2006, 08:02 PM
trust me, they can be irritating

I hear that a lot from my friend Steph, but trust me it sucks when they are small. BLA. I hate it.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:15 PM
when it comes to plastic surgery, you get what you pay for! so don't look for the cheapest place...look for a doctor that you feel comfortable with, one that is completely honest with you about everything! www.loismd.com is great! he's the doctor that kate (admin's wife) referred me to & i know about 4 other girls who have gone to him also...i couldn't have been happier with him! (paul & kate will say the same thing)

& as far as implants being irritating, i'm with nikki...having no boobs is a lot more irritating than implants could ever be!

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 08:17 PM
when it comes to plastic surgery, you get what you pay for! so don't look for the cheapest place...look for a doctor that you feel comfortable with, one that is completely honest with you about everything! www.loismd.com is great! he's the doctor that kate (admin's wife) referred me to & i know about 4 other girls who have gone to him also...i couldn't have been happier with him! (paul & kate will say the same thing)
Whoa, the nerd right here has some bolt ons?? ;) :D

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 08:17 PM

& as far as implants being irritating, i'm with nikki...having no boobs is a lot more irritating than implants could ever be!

I'm gonna need some pics and some hands on testing to tell you how I feel.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Whoa, the nerd right here has some bolt ons?? ;) :D

:lmfao: bolt ons??? :lmao:

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 08:21 PM
:lmfao: bolt ons??? :lmao:
You prefer if I call it a body kit?? :confused: :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm gonna need some pics and some hands on testing to tell you how I feel.

i never got my christmas present so no can do ;)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:23 PM
You prefer if I call it a body kit?? :confused: :D

hahahaha! brooks says it's "custom body work" :D

CiViCCuTie
01-09-2006, 08:30 PM
why don't you just give it time the excess skin will shrink...don't pay money for a procedure your body will do on its own...

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 08:30 PM
i never got my christmas present so no can do ;)

"ouch".

Darling Nikki
01-09-2006, 08:31 PM

yea Kate's dr did a great job. My aunt just got a boob job very recently and they are perfect!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:36 PM
he's a great doctor...completely honest about everything & just one of those doctors that makes you feel absolutely comfortable. he's a nut, too...from what the girls in office told us, he's addicted to coffee & you can tell! i don't think i've been in his office yet without laughing at him doing something retarded.

lexi2003
01-09-2006, 08:36 PM
i know someone that got implants and she has had them for 10 years and she has been having problems with them they developed something behind them she had to have removed and they had a bunch of other problem i guess they have there good points and bad

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 08:39 PM
he's addicted to coffee & you can tell!
As long as he doesn't get a jitter while he's performing the "install", lol.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:41 PM
there are risks with implants, just like with any type of surgery. you just have to decide for youself if it's worth it to you. hell, i had complications with mine...my doctor had to go back in the following day & remove a 300cc clot that had formed. but for me, i had wanted them since i was 14 years old when all my friends started growing & mine never did so the risks were definitely worth it. my aunt got her first implants back in '87...in august of last year, she had her 5th replacement surgery because she's had so many problems with them. anyways, my point is that it just depends on how bad you want it......

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-09-2006, 08:41 PM
As long as he doesn't get a jitter while he's performing the "install", lol.

hahaha! that could suck!!!

psychodrama_81
01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
I prefer natural ones.....thats just me, no matter how big or small, as long as they're natural...

Sledlude
01-09-2006, 11:23 PM
he's a great doctor...completely honest about everything & just one of those doctors that makes you feel absolutely comfortable. he's a nut, too...from what the girls in office told us, he's addicted to coffee & you can tell! i don't think i've been in his office yet without laughing at him doing something retarded.

he;s probably super happy he gets to see boobs all day. ;)

Kathryn
01-10-2006, 12:25 AM
head light conversion...

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 12:26 AM
head light conversion...
:goodjob: So does that mean Brett's thread about getting HID's mean he got implants... :confused: :confused: :lmfao:

psychodrama_81
01-10-2006, 01:09 AM
OH SNAP!

kelly marie
01-10-2006, 09:32 AM
..wtf..Oh yah, It's a proven Fact 80-85% of women get breast Implacts.hmmmm that sounds a little high.. and its implants :) ..

just becareful.. make sure you have a highly recommended doctor..

Leisa
01-10-2006, 10:00 AM

thats ok, I will just keep mine the way they are... :)

kelly marie
01-10-2006, 10:28 AM
thats ok, I will just keep mine the way they are... :)woo hoo!! me too :flash:

Rabunchic
01-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Well they have this thing called a total body lift but it costs like $40K But it takes care of ALL the extra skin not just the belly

Rabunchic
01-10-2006, 10:33 AM
You can work the muscles back into shape but sometimes the skin just wont go back.

silver
01-10-2006, 10:35 AM
I have thought about getting them before... I have talked to people that have gotten them at a young age and wished they had waited till they were a little older.. maily cuase your body still forms when you are younger and there are possibilities that you cant breast feed.. but then again I have talked to people that have gotten them at a young age and are ok with it... just make sure you look into every option and every pro and con... and not regret something down the road.... but if you have and you know the ins and outs its your body and if thats what you want to do then go for it... cause in the end its about making you happy and not someone else and what other people think... and as long as you understand that, thats all that matters..

Leisa
01-10-2006, 10:39 AM
I have thought about getting them before... I have talked to people that have gotten them at a young age and wished they had waited till they were a little older.. maily cuase your body still forms when you are younger and there are possibilities that you cant breast feed.. but then again I have talked to people that have gotten them at a young age and are ok with it... just make sure you look into every option and every pro and con... and not regret something down the road.... but if you have and you know the ins and outs its your body and if thats what you want to do then go for it... cause in the end its about making you happy and not someone else and what other people think... and as long as you understand that, thats all that matters..

do you not thing you have big enough boobies? if not.. you have lost your mind

kelly marie
01-10-2006, 10:55 AM
lol yea her boooobs are hugemongus.. lol

i will probably get a lift after i have children.. and i think thats what heather was saying..

silver
01-10-2006, 11:03 AM
do you not thing you have big enough boobies? if not.. you have lost your mind

Oh I think they are fine in size, lol... But I thought more about a lift or something to make them perkier one day.. but I have also decided to wait till I am a little bit older and done having babies before i start playing with the altering of the bewbies!! :flash:

kelly marie
01-10-2006, 11:08 AM
plus you need my permission to do anything to the left one!! lol

dartingd
01-10-2006, 11:13 AM
just now getting to work for the day...for the people that said the skin will go back, i'm thinking a big no on that one....i'm 21, and don't know if i'll really need this surgery till i get higher up in my racing, but it just looks bad right now...i still have a ton of stretchmarks left over from being fat...i look like a woman that had triplets, lirl...looks like imma havta post a pic...

Darling Nikki
01-10-2006, 04:01 PM

Yea I hear ya on that one Heather...but I am sure my body is done forming...only thing left for it to do is get old and saggy....I am not looking forward to being old yuck. I had a very long talk with my Aunt who just recently got her's done and I tell ya what I sure as hell am not going too big to where my body looks all fucked up.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-10-2006, 04:05 PM
yeah she does........

this is a very accurate statement.

Darling Nikki
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
i still think thats for you to judge not him.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-10-2006, 04:14 PM
exactly, that's why i made that judgement when I scheduled my consultation... Tuesday at 9:30... I'm a little nervous! I think I'm more nervous about the mammogram.. eek!

CiViCCuTie
01-10-2006, 04:21 PM
I say like the way you are...be happy enough with yourself...don't think that getting boobs or calf or butt implants is going to change the way you feel about yourself cause you'll shortly notice another "imperfection" and want to change that...

kelly marie
01-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I think I'm more nervous about the mammogram.. eek!i have had one for a medical issue i had.. it does hurt.. lol i wont lie.. just breathe deep.. it only last a few seconds..

Darling Nikki
01-10-2006, 05:28 PM
I say like the way you are...be happy enough with yourself...don't think that getting boobs or calf or butt implants is going to change the way you feel about yourself cause you'll shortly notice another "imperfection" and want to change that...

I know what your saying, but I know this will make me happy...I have thought long and hard about it.

RandomGuy
01-10-2006, 05:56 PM
speak for yourself... just wait til i get these calf implants... . . . :dunno:

... just wait...

you guys will see.

CiViCCuTie
01-10-2006, 08:54 PM
funny how people are talking about breast implants and thats not what the thread is about.....

I think its stupid for the dude to be obsessing about the "excess" skin that will in time shrink...and to be thinking about paying money to have his body cut up and then sown back together is just crazy...I say WAIT and let the body NATURALLY fix itself...you don't want to worry about scarring...plus would you rather have a little excess skin or the possibility of complications and an empty wallet...