PDA

View Full Version : I've decided... (might be a little long)...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm trying very hard to hold off on alcohol until St. Patty's Day...

This past week has been terrible, Thursday night especially:

My ex and I broke up back in August, but we are still best friends. We hang out every weekend together and probably like two times during the week. Well, Tuesday night, he really made me mad and I kicked him out of my apartment for the night, Wednesday, we worked it out and acted like nothing ever happend. Well, Thursday, my best guy friend called me and told me he was taking me to a bar because he wanted us to get shitty and talk about all of our problems, so me, being the great friend I am, and showing him support, I agreed. (However, I didn't feel like I needed to talk, so I just listened to him.) I called my DD for the night and asked her to pick us up, she said no problem and she'd be there around 10:30. So, we go to El Sombrero and he orders us each a 46 oz. Margarita and we do a power hour (which was really only a power half-hour) We both downed our HUGE margarita. Then, he orders one more for us to split and two triple shots of patron for each of us. In 15 minutes, we'd taken our triple shot and downed another 23 oz. of margaritas. By then, I was feeling pretty good, considering I hadn't eaten anything but a bowl of cheerios for breakfast. So, El Sombrero closed and wouldn't serve us anymore so we go up to Loco's (next door). He orders us each a beer (Bud Heavy) and the wonderful bartender manages to talk him into buying us and her a shot. She takes a shot of Jack Daniels and we each take a double shot of 1800. After my shot, I pass out on the bar, SNORING!!! So, finally, Michelle, my best friend, shows up to take us home. She carries me out to the car, with the assistance of a 60-year-old man. She takes me home. Well, when I get home, I start crying that Clay and I had a fight (which happend on Tuesday and we had already worked everything out, as described above) and I need to talk to him. So, to shut me up, she takes me to his house. I barge into his house, where I find him with two other girls. I go straight to his room, crawl up in his bed and cover up. He walks in and says, "Tiffany, go home, you are drunk and you won't remember this tomorrow." I said, "I'm sober and I'll remember EVERYTHING, and WE NEED TO TALK!" He says, "No, you are going home." So, I get mad and try to stand up and fall back down. Then, I stumble out of his room, to the bar in his house (trying to find the door) and on top of the bar, there is a hammer. I accidently bumped it and my buddy Shane says, "Tiff, you might as well just knock it off the counter." So, I turn around and grab the hammer and chunk it across the room, where it hits silverware and some other miscellaneous things. Then, I stormed out of the house and slammed the door. I get back into Michelle's car and see Clay's (my ex) 4-Runner sitting there next to the house. So, as we're backing out of the driveway, I get out of the car and take off towards the 4-Runner. Michelle is yelling for me to get back in the car the whole time. I run up to the 4-Runner and punch the front glass as hard as I could. I cracked the glass and set off the alarm and then ran back and jumped in Michelle's car.

The next morning I woke up and looked at my call list and I noticed my hand was hurting pretty bad. I saw Clay's number on there. I called him and asked him if he called me and that's when I found out what I did. I don't remember anything about that night, at all. A lot more happend, but that's the main part. My problem is, when I start drinking, I don't know when to stop, so my plan is not to drink again until St. Patty's day. :doh:

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 02:14 PM
wtb:
Kelly Notes.

im gon read it tho when i get the chance.

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 02:15 PM
woah honey.. and you dont remember any of that?

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 02:17 PM
oh my, i just read it all....is your hand better?
hope you never punch me

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 02:17 PM
wow sorry tiff o call me if you need to talk.

Brett
01-09-2006, 02:19 PM
CLiff notes please. Any sex involved? lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 02:19 PM
not a thing. I honestly, think I had a problem. I didn't take a sip of alcohol all weekend. It's been 3 days now with no drinks. Gotta start somewhere. Yes, my hand is ok, still hurts a little, glad I didn't break it.

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 02:20 PM
CLiff notes please. Any sex involved? lol

cliff's not here anyone, you can ask for BTLFED notes....i asked for Kelly notes but i read it.
and she didn't mention sex

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 02:21 PM
not a thing. I honestly, think I had a problem. I didn't take a sip of alcohol all weekend. It's been 3 days now with no drinks. Gotta start somewhere. Yes, my hand is ok, still hurts a little, glad I didn't break it.

just from personal experience.. friends and such its best that you notice this now and not after its too late..
then if you think about it.. when you go to drink again it should be easier to notice your limit.. and not to step over it.. as a matter of fact i have a close friend going through this now.. usually it takes something like this to realize whats going on..
good luck to ya sugar and im glad nothing happend to you!!

thinkfast®
fuk your hand, whos payin for the glass? ;) :D

Brett
I just wanna know if sex was goin on in all that..LOL

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 02:22 PM
NO SEX BROTTY!! lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 02:23 PM
I gave him the money for the glass.

BTEC
01-09-2006, 02:25 PM
is this the same tiff i danced with at an unrevealed location? The same tiff with "The Boots!!"? Damn girl im gonna need u to be settling dwn a whole lot. WOAH!! Er-thang will be ok.

The Ren
01-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Im glad your realizing this.. your the only one who can help yourself.. so congrates for being mature and doing this.. one of my friends is dealing with this and I was so proud of her when she realized it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Yea, I never really knew how much of a problem I had until that night. It's really difficult not to drink when everyone I hang out with drinks, but I can still have a great time without drinking, I found that out the other night, actually, all weekend. Plus, I saved at least $!50 this weekend from not drinking.

And B, I can still dance in boots without alcohol, lol!

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Yea, I never really knew how much of a problem I had until that night. It's really difficult not to drink when everyone I hang out with drinks, but I can still have a great time without drinking, I found that out the other night, actually, all weekend. Plus, I saved at least $!50 this weekend from not drinking.

And B, I can still dance in boots without alcohol, lol!where were you on new years?

SwurvinIn
01-09-2006, 02:34 PM
give up alcohol? why would you do such a thing? WHY?!?!?!

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 02:38 PM
give up alcohol? why would you do such a thing? WHY?!?!?!yea for real I have started to luv me some alcohol

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 02:38 PM
lol if it becomes more of a habit than its an issue jason!! just compare it to smoking.. kinda..

BTEC
01-09-2006, 02:42 PM

And B, I can still dance in boots without alcohol, lol!
i dnt doubt that but we shall see. Good luck, seriously.

SwurvinIn
01-09-2006, 02:43 PM
yeah i know...my uncle and grandpa both died of alcoholism...way to be tiff! were all proud of you! =)

BTEC
01-09-2006, 02:46 PM
my dads side of the family are all alcoholics. ill kick alcohols ass like i kicked tobaccos ass. I run this shit!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 02:54 PM
lol.. i am not quitting smoking just yet.. i've gotta keep something to make me sociable. New Years, I went to the Compound in Atlanta. It was tooo crowded and made me mad cause it took us an hour to get a beer.. it was terrible.

AtifSajid
01-09-2006, 03:05 PM
So you walked in on him with 2 girls? And then jumped into the bed with them? damn girl...I like you more and more everytime I read your threads!!!

BTEC
01-09-2006, 03:08 PM
lol.. i am not quitting smoking just yet.. i've gotta keep something to make me sociable. New Years, I went to the Compound in Atlanta. It was tooo crowded and made me mad cause it took us an hour to get a beer.. it was terrible.
yeah i gotcha on not quitting smoking and drinking at the same time. One at a time is the best way to do it. U need to learn to control ur anger lil missy. ooooo sahhhhhhh!!

Julio
01-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I dont know why I find this thread is funny ass hell.

BTEC
01-09-2006, 03:21 PM
I dont know why I find this thread is funny ass hell.
dood u werent supposed to post that. keep it to urself like we are doing.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 03:30 PM
yea, pablo thought it was funny too the other night when i told him. everyone else laughs about it, but it really is a serious issue..

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2006, 03:40 PM
damn girl after a night like that you might want to take it easy untill st patties day, ive drank so much in the past month i dont even get drunk i just get tired and the alchol goes through me like water.....

im taking a break untill superbowl sunday..the key is drink in moderation

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Damn, I forgot all about SuperBowl Sunday.. oh well, I can make it until March.

The Yousef
01-09-2006, 03:43 PM
hey i got faith in you tiff....it'll get better don't worry about it :goodjob:

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Shit, I never have let myself get outta control with it at all like to the point I felt I needed it. But I got so drunk before that I was honestly drunk for a good 2 days from it, didnt get any hangover symptoms until 3 days later. Had so much alcohol in the house that night it was ridiculous. That was just about 2 years ago, havent had any alcohol since then, aside from a few Mike's this past New Years. Good luck with it, and just remember to tough it out and try not think about it and you'll be fine. :goodjob:

BTEC
01-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Damn, I forgot all about SuperBowl Sunday.. oh well, I can make it until March.
i got ur back if i can ever catch up with yawl these days. IA is here for YOU.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 04:04 PM
lol...

apex
01-09-2006, 04:10 PM
make me a sandwich...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2006, 04:12 PM
make me a sandwich...

that was random.

drupason
01-09-2006, 04:57 PM
good job for noticing it!! good luck

XBLG20
01-09-2006, 05:11 PM
whoa! ... you broke the front glass of a car with your little ol fists? when you drink you must become an angry superwomen or something. But I agree … Alcohol can bring so many deep down emotions out and cause us to do things we wouldn’t normally do. You choosing to stop drinking I think Is a good thing but may be hard to do (I know) … try to stick with it and good luck with any problems you might have

Darling Nikki
01-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Amen to what everyone else said. I agree too. good luck.

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 06:28 PM
wtb:
Kelly Notes.

im gon read it tho when i get the chance.

Hey, ass! They are called BTLFED Notes!

BTLFED notes on the first post:

1) Tiff is hot
2) Tiff is still friends with her ex...but they got into a fight that was resolved.
3) Tiff is hot
4) Tiff gets so drunk she does dumb shit and doesn't remember doing it.
5) Tiff is hot
6) Tiff threw a hammer and broke shit, then cracked a car window...at her ex's house.
7) Tiff is hot
8) Tiff is going to try not to drink until St. Patrick's Day....when she will get absolutely wasted.
9) Tiff is hot
10) Did I mention Tiff is hot?

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey, ass! They are called BTLFED Notes!

BTLFED notes on the first post:

1) Tiff is hot
2) Tiff is still friends with her ex...but they got into a fight that was resolved.
3) Tiff is hot
4) Tiff gets so drunk she does dumb shit and doesn't remember doing it.
5) Tiff is hot
6) Tiff threw a hammer and broke shit, then cracked a car window...at her ex's house.
7) Tiff is hot
8) Tiff is going to try not to drink until St. Patrick's Day....when she will get absolutely wasted.
9) Tiff is hot
10) Did I mention Tiff is hot?
New slogan: "Have you had your BTLFED Notes today?" LIRL!!

2mchbooty
01-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Tequila will do that to ya babe ;) Hope your hand gets better!

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 06:33 PM
New slogan: "Have you had your BTLFED Notes today?" LIRL!!

Bahaha! Awesome! :lmfao:

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Tequila will do that to ya babe ;) Hope your hand gets better!

Which is exactly why I will not let myself shoot Ta-Kill-ya. I did once and got way more violent than she did.....and that was years ago. Haven't even had a margarita since.

DJ XtRaK©
01-09-2006, 06:40 PM
im sorry hun. but DAMN was that some funny shit to read. i mean its good that youve realized something but on a lighter note, thats funny funny

B18c-rex
01-09-2006, 07:43 PM
I would have never thought you had a mean side to you.... :(

Jimmy B
01-10-2006, 08:22 AM
congrats tiff.. i am doing the same thing, well. i said no drinks unless there is a special occation.(a game isnt).. i accually feel alot better since new-years....

if ya need to go out , and NO drinks, hit me up. lol.. we can be the "sober" ones.. :) hehe

hang in there gurl!!!

COGCaviZ24
01-10-2006, 08:58 AM
wow tiff! that's some shit!i've only got that bad one time(puke all over my girl and her bed).good to here you've made that choice. so clay and shane still bubby bubby,huh? i haven't seen them in a while. since i worked a Kubota. tell 'em i said hey

babygurl
01-10-2006, 09:54 AM
TIff- that is crazy! And we all know how Clay is about his 4-Runner!

Im sorry but's its funny as hell! But Good Luck!

COGCaviZ24
01-10-2006, 10:02 AM
yea, i would shit my pants if someone did that to any of my vehicles. actually amazed you are capable of doing that :eek: . im a little scared of you now tiff

Rabunchic
01-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Good Luck Babe!

Big Baller
01-10-2006, 10:29 AM
you rock, you can party with me anytime

babygurl
01-10-2006, 10:51 AM
The moral of the story is..not Tiffany had a drinking issue.

But that you shouldnt piss her off, while she is drinking!!!!!!!