PDA

View Full Version : *** Yo Nomad ***

Kryptonite
01-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Ahhh, finally! A thread without someone trying to flex some sort of online muscle.

Besides, all of you suck anyway. Go over to the Daewoo section where you belong :D

Yo ... :stfu: and fix that headlight Foo :rolleyes: :lmfao:
Dont want no excuses this time :D

Nitro
01-09-2006, 02:18 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nomad!
01-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Luck for you, I haven't had a chance to take care of that yet. As soon as I do...YOUR ASS IS TOAST! :D

Nitro
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Kryptonite
01-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Luck for you, I haven't had a chance to take care of that yet. As soon as I do...YOUR ASS IS TOAST! :D
:rly: :devil:

purplehazing
01-10-2006, 07:54 AM

hey buddy why all the hostility this is a new day but u coming with the same old shit well here's a lil some i wrote just for u nomad oh nomad why u so bitch/is it becuz krypt pushed in ur shit/yeh we all here u flexin on the pc and all type of ish/but just face it dog when it comes to riding we sharks but ur a lil fish/yeh u might come bak at me saying that this is a nursery rhymes flow/but what do u expect me to do anytime i see your car in the pic it reminds me of to to/any ways ive waisted enough time on your slow ass stratus/now its on u next time we meet up i'll ask ur moms if u can chill with us :eek::Ddidn't know the kid had it in him did u:2up:

Nitro
01-10-2006, 08:29 AM
ummmmm? rome.................u aigh't? :eek:

Nomad!
01-10-2006, 10:23 AM
hey buddy why all the hostility this is a new day but u coming with the same old shit well here's a lil some i wrote just for u nomad oh nomad why u so bitch/is it becuz krypt pushed in ur shit/yeh we all here u flexin on the pc and all type of ish/but just face it dog when it comes to riding we sharks but ur a lil fish/yeh u might come bak at me saying that this is a nursery rhymes flow/but what do u expect me to do anytime i see your car in the pic it reminds me of to to/any ways ive waisted enough time on your slow ass stratus/now its on u next time we meet up i'll ask ur moms if u can chill with us :eek::Ddidn't know the kid had it in him did u:2up:
Yall, don't make fun of him. Yall know he's 'tarded! :lmfao:

Nitro
01-10-2006, 12:30 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StreetSweepn
01-10-2006, 02:27 PM

That shits hilarious:lmfao:

Kryptonite
01-10-2006, 02:50 PM
He still bustin you out tho... LIRL! BTW fix yo shit :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nomad!
01-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm getting the Strat together. Its just hard as hell to find a replacement bulb :D

blackboi50
01-13-2006, 10:31 AM

damn........:LMFAO:........(((((still rolling on the ground))))).......+1.....and...........1