PDA

View Full Version : I am going to drink alot after work today!

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 09:48 AM
I found out alot of stuff today. I am an idiot. I plan on drinking heavily before millers tonight.

collins
01-09-2006, 09:49 AM
dawg, whatchy00 got goin on? you str8?

Jimmy B
01-09-2006, 09:50 AM
mikey, your drinking alot entails more than 3 beers ;)

j/p with ya man!

i hear ya on a hard day/weekend though.. you have no idea.. lol

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 09:50 AM
whats up mr. moo?

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 09:51 AM
and fyi.. drinking wont solve problems... only makes them worse once your drunken stage wears off.. :(

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 09:52 AM
just found out I messed up a few situations real bad in the past lil bit that could have worked out into something really good.

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 09:52 AM
and fyi.. drinking wont solve problems... only makes them worse once your drunken stage wears off.. :(I know this trust me!

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 09:53 AM
hmmmm well i always say "never look back.. if it didnt work before it wont work again!!"

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 09:54 AM
hmmmm well i always say "never look back.. if it didnt work before it wont work again!!"
yeah but the reason it didnt work is cause I was an idiot both times lol.

dartingd
01-09-2006, 09:55 AM
just found out I messed up a few situations real bad in the past lil bit that could have worked out into something really good.

it happens...i was offered a salaried engineering job in norcross once, and turned it down for an hourly drafting job...idiot move!! and ya, drinking solves nothing...i haven't drank since i woke up w/ a golfball sized green spot on my arm where my friends burned me to give me a "tatoo" i wanted...the scar is def. a reminder not to drink again!

lowjack
01-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Poor guy wrecked his car last week, was told a lie that PF Changs at North Point burned to the ground, looked in the mirror and realized he really "was" ghey, and low an behold some bastard changed the setting on his bathroom scale to a lower diget.....

Poor guy that just sucks.... I hope you feel better Mikey... At least it doesn't cost you much $$ to get fucked up.....

kelly marie
01-09-2006, 09:56 AM
yeah but the reason it didnt work is cause I was an idiot both times lol.lol so learn from your mistakes... and you better not be talking about girls... cuz there are a million of them out there... dont rush it!! :eye:

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Shit, I've had that happen a few times. Just gotta try not to stress over shit you have no control over anymore man. Gettin all drunk and hungover ain't gonna rewind time. :2cents:

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Poor guy wrecked his car last week, was told a lie that PF Changs at North Point burned to the ground, looked in the mirror and realized he really "was" ghey, and low an behold some bastard changed the setting on his bathroom scale to a lower diget.....

Poor guy that just sucks.... I hope you feel better Mikey... At least it doesn't cost you much $$ to get fucked up.....wow beat down. yea I am pretty stock up rigth now at the house it it wont cost me much at all lol.

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Shit, I've had that happen a few times. Just gotta try not to stress over shit you have no control over anymore man. Gettin all drunk and hungover ain't gonna rewind time. :2cents:tru tru well either way I am going to go out tonight and have a good time with all my peeps

HiPSI
01-09-2006, 10:03 AM
the scar is def. a reminder not to drink again!

or that you hang out with fucking morons ;)

dartingd
01-09-2006, 10:06 AM
or that you hang out with fucking morons ;)

"did" hang out with...that night i had 8 beers, some vodka, and was pretty drunk...then someone dared me to chug half a gallon of vodka all at once...did, and woke up the next morning still drunk!!! def. didn't hold my alcohol good!! i just didn't drink responsibly when i did drink was the problem...

Kevykev
01-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Drink Away the pain?

Boosted S60R
01-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Drink Away the pain?nope not trying to drink away my sorrows.