PDA

View Full Version : T3/T04e. NICE CLEAN TURBO-NOT a cheap knock off.

Projex240
01-09-2006, 07:01 AM
I bought this turbo from our sponsor, pheonix turbo.

It is a t3/t04e with a 60a/r compressor, .63 turbine housing, stage 3 wheel, and is extremely CLEAN. It sells normally for 619.00 plus shipping, but I upgraded to a 360 deg thrust gearing. This ended up costing me like 69 bucks extra(it might have been more, i dont remember exactly. The upgrade is a must if you want your turbo to last when boosting mroe than 14 psi. I can look at my invoice if I can find it. Edit-found the invoise. 619 for the turbo, and 75 for the 360 option. So 694.00 for the turbo alone. Ill provide a copy of the invoice to anyone who wants to see it.
On top of that, this turbo comes with a offset 4bolt t3 flange, but as many people know, that if you use something like a SSA mani like I do, or a revhard, it can cause clearnce issues, or be very close to your brake MC. I used a 5 bolt turbine housing. According to ken at pheonix turbo, this option alone is about 100.00. So you can buy a low mileage (theres less than 1k on this turbo) t3/t04e for only 600 SHIPPED. If you want insurance(which you should-)youll have to add for it, but shipping will be on me ups ground. Ill deliver to anyone local.

Please, if you dont have the money, or you think this turbo isnt priced right, then please dont post telling me about it. Feel free to find a better NEW turbo, for a better deal. It wont hurt my feelings one bit.

Thanks for looking, and please dont hesitate to ask questions.
Please email me at [email protected]

-Josh
AIM: projex240