PDA

View Full Version : Misc Santo Domingo this weekend...

thinkfast®
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
was off the hook!!! Westsiders were in the house reppin BIG TIME, wow man that felt like I was right back in cali, well just for a minute... :D

Frank whats up man you gotta get me on a list or somethin, I'm gonna start doin a weekend outing, about every weekend... :D and Im tired of them chargin me more because I gotta use my card at the door!!

Latin new york was gay as hell, I ended up leaving about 4:30 because the Banda shit was still playin, and on top of that they were charging for parking!

FrnkPwrs
04-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Latin New York was poppin! Its just that the had the banda shit before it turned into a real club. My boy Victor didnt believe it was going to pop off and he left at 4:30 too, I was convincing him to go in before I went in. i walk in and literally 30 seconds later bachata for like 40 minutes striaght, then the regular jump offs. It was super packed because of the tono concert at contigo peru! Super packed! I was in the parking lot for santo domingo but didnt go in, LOL, my boy found out his girl was cheating on him because shes like "Yea, im just chillin at SD" and we pull in the parking lot with her not knowing and shes not there. Ill start throwing you my name on the list though, i havent been able to go in a couple weeks.

thinkfast®
04-12-2005, 08:28 PM
cool man thanks, yea I asked for you after I got in to see what was crackin, and dude at the door was like "who?" :D they use to pull that shit on me before too so I wasnt sweatin it LOL

anyways lemme know when I'm "on the list" :D :D