PDA

View Full Version : Dont you love it when...

Julio
01-08-2006, 07:09 PM
you go to the grocery store.. Waiting in line and watching the people in front of you holding up the line while the cashier is processing there goverment check ( W.I.C )...

But a few minutes later you see them spending cash in the TOY machine?

Sucks.. doesn't it.

5thgcelica
01-08-2006, 07:14 PM
yeah. especially seeing i just paid for that.

HyPer50
01-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Damn julio, I just wanted the gold chain with the "Princess" tag.... why the hate?

Leisa
01-08-2006, 08:00 PM
yes Julio it pisses me off beyond what you can imagine, I say this because when i was getting my divorce I was making 6 bucks an hr.. and my ex would not give me a dime for support for the kids, so I had to stretch 6 bucks an hr a long way, house payment, utilities, childcare ,etc, so my mom said that I should go and ask for assistance, now keep in mind a wasnt driving a new car , I was driving a 1988 cavalier , and they turned me down flat... and every time I went to the grocery store I would see these people using those food vouchers and then getting in their new BMW's,Mercedes, Lexus... I would get so pissed.. so I get where you are coming from

Halfwit
01-08-2006, 08:02 PM
and alot of times they are the ones being loud and rude demanding to "see the manager" every two seconds.

Negrodamus
01-08-2006, 08:36 PM
using those food vouchers and then getting in their new BMW's,Mercedes, Lexus... I would get so pissed.. so I get where you are coming from
You dont know how many times i've seen that when i used to work at kroger off singleton rd wayyy back when. not to be a biggot but when i encountered these types they were generally viet.

ALVIN
01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
My fiancee has W.I.C and she is no where near rich...she got it because we have a little one on the way and there is no way that my driving pizza is going to cover everything. WE need it for formula and what not. But I do understand where you are comming from with hating that a person will have WIC and then drive off in their BMW. Seen it happen way to many times. Kinda like ODB aka Dirt McGirt.

Negrodamus
01-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Kinda like ODB aka Dirt McGirt. that nigga had like 8 kids.http://images.opentopia.com/enc/thumb/167/166781/200px-Odb_welfare.jpg