PDA

View Full Version : Nismosleeper vs. Speedmonkey.. the race

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 03:12 PM
great run with him in his new setup. it was pretty much neck to neck, bloopers in the first race i went too late, and he missed 4th.

but on the 2nd run from 45-50 to about 140, i had the lead that came from his miss..grab type 4th misshift, before his misshift it was a neck to neck run, great fucking run

btw. it was Altima 3.5 SE vs 350z

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 03:33 PM
i thought swoll was 3.5 altman on here?

tony
01-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Told ya man, the factory put something special in that Altima cause its suprisingly fast.

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Told ya man, the factory put something special in that Altima cause its suprisingly fast.

sorry tony, swoll is faster now then when he raced you. GIVE ME SOME CREDIT DAMN YOU!!...

btw, everyone should try that kiwi slushy thing at brusters.. it KICKS ASS

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 04:15 PM
^will do. nice meetin ya will

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 04:33 PM
^will do. nice meetin ya will

same here bro, ill check ya guys out next weekend.. hopefully it wont be as hot out, and im not talking about temp.

5.7camal
01-08-2006, 05:28 PM
what bout our race Will?

haha jk u dont have to post a reply

that was all motor
but just imagine that with the bottle.
damn... !eso gringo es rapido hue!
yo sE yo sE

los mexicanos me dicen esto," aunque la mona se viste la seda,
mona se queda!" y se digo, eso es la verdad. porque soy una mona... una mona velocidad.

ok im gay damn i jsut wanna be kool hue

Batman
01-08-2006, 06:55 PM
oh snap camal is a speedmonkey?
and dang that altima is fast!! Great job Swoll...keep it up!

Jdm94Coupe
01-08-2006, 07:00 PM
i think i know who the swoll guy is, but is speedmonkey the guy who was scared to race mike?

SpooL'DGsR
01-08-2006, 07:20 PM
whats up will. i agree great fucking run!! i not even going to lie, i was scared after i saw what you did to the ser altima, but i knew that i could beat them also.

heres my observation:
1st run 50mph roll. i was well in my powerband in second at about 5,000rpm. on the go i started to pull slowly, hit 3rd and his front bumper was at my front door, missed 4th and immediatly lost my momentum, got it in gear and will came on by me. samething on the second run. i believe if i would have hit 4th, i would have stayed out in front till i topped out. but for it being and heavy as 4door i held my own. GREAT FUCKING RUN!!!

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 07:32 PM
i think i know who the swoll guy is, but is speedmonkey the guy who was scared to race mike?

im the guy that called out VTECKIDD to race for his mod position, and HE pussied out. but ya know.. now that he's mod he changes all my posts and blah blah blah

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 07:33 PM
whats up will. i agree great fucking run!! i not even going to lie, i was scared after i saw what you did to the ser altima, but i knew that i could beat them also.

heres my observation:
1st run 50mph roll. i was well in my powerband in second at about 5,000rpm. on the go i started to pull slowly, hit 3rd and his front bumper was at my front door, missed 4th and immediatly lost my momentum, got it in gear and will came on by me. samething on the second run. i believe if i would have hit 4th, i would have stayed out in front till i topped out. but for it being and heavy as 4door i held my own. GREAT FUCKING RUN!!!

w0rd, we'll do it again some other time.. with less cars, on a much better highway hahaha.

3.5altman
01-08-2006, 07:44 PM
i thought swoll was 3.5 altman on here?

nah bro.. im jay im swolls homeboy, i got the gold altima.. but anyways good run homies :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Jdm94Coupe
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
im the guy that called out VTECKIDD to race for his mod position, and HE pussied out. but ya know.. now that he's mod he changes all my posts and blah blah blah

ooooo ok, so u think you can beat him? jw.....what car u got?

edit: nvm i see it in your info

run4cover
01-08-2006, 10:16 PM
great run with him in his new setup. it was pretty much neck to neck, bloopers in the first race i went too late, and he missed 4th.

but on the 2nd run from 45-50 to about 140, i had the lead that came from his miss..grab type 4th misshift, before his misshift it was a neck to neck run, great fucking run

btw. it was Altima 3.5 SE vs 350zwell monkey boyz....yall ready to run? the 240 is back on the road now....I won't be here this weekend, but you have from now until thursday....I'm free after 4pm.

KartboyWRX
01-09-2006, 12:25 AM
well monkey boyz....yall ready to run? the 240 is back on the road now....I won't be here this weekend, but you have from now until thursday....I'm free after 4pm.

probably in a little bit haha, we are all working hardcore hours, and all the side projects are in a slow motion process due to lack of sleep/time. probably be a couple of weeks before we can go out and play with the faster cars

Tank
01-09-2006, 12:35 AM
im giving you all 4 weeks to be ready

Seymour222
01-09-2006, 05:47 PM
what a douche, your guy pussied out to race me

-vteckidd

run4cover
01-09-2006, 06:29 PM
probably in a little bit haha, we are all working hardcore hours, and all the side projects are in a slow motion process due to lack of sleep/time. probably be a couple of weeks before we can go out and play with the faster carsno problem...just shoot me a pm.

KartboyWRX
01-09-2006, 07:20 PM
let me get this straight VTECKIDD, i challenged YOU to a race.. and bet your moderator position, you said NO.. tried to make it for money this or that. YOU backed down, im not going to race you for money, i just want the kills forum, or the car forum period to be run by another, not so bitch made IA member. thanks

Seymour222
01-09-2006, 11:44 PM
So, (no sarcasm intended), does:

i just want the kills forum, or the car forum period to be run by another, not so bitch made IA member. thanks

mean that you re a "kinda" or "a little bit of" a bitch made IA member. Just curious.
That does make you the "other" right?

HalfBaked
01-09-2006, 11:53 PM
I wanna race someone...

Seymour222
01-09-2006, 11:57 PM
I kinda do too. MY EGO IS LARGE AND IN CHARGE, BOW DOWN TO MY E-GREATNESS.

Seymour222
01-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Umm^not really.

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 12:05 AM
I just see all this chat about cars running and I realize I haven't ran anyone since like Octoberish.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 12:08 AM
So, (no sarcasm intended), does:

i just want the kills forum, or the car forum period to be run by another, not so bitch made IA member. thanks

mean that you re a "kinda" or "a little bit of" a bitch made IA member. Just curious.
That does make you the "other" right?

its good to be back IA, i was simply saying any one less bitch made would do a better job, me?.. i wanted to race to hand that position over, not for myself, god knows i wouldnt do a good job. CT9a GSR would be the best man for the job in my opinion.

Vteckidd
01-10-2006, 10:27 AM
stop bullshitting.

I HAVE THE PM . you wanted to race for my mod rights. i said no. plus i doubt anyone else would let you have them, as i was chosen to be a mod. there is a heirarchy that has final say on whether or not you can be a moderator or not.

i said we could race for fun, or for money. you accepted, then said you would have your brother race ONE of your cars that you chose. i said, you had to race your car, and i didnt care which one it was.

then you declined.

so you backed out chump.

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 10:44 AM
ill race any of u..... ill race the 240 or the rice.. just shoot me a pm maybe we can get a 3 way or something with will racing too.. or one of their sti's
skee
Sean

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 10:45 AM
tank what all u doin to ur supra?

malfeas99
01-10-2006, 10:56 AM
I'd enjoy running an Altima SE-R at some point, it'd be interesting to see how it went.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:13 PM
stop bullshitting.

I HAVE THE PM . you wanted to race for my mod rights. i said no. plus i doubt anyone else would let you have them, as i was chosen to be a mod. there is a heirarchy that has final say on whether or not you can be a moderator or not.

i said we could race for fun, or for money. you accepted, then said you would have your brother race ONE of your cars that you chose. i said, you had to race your car, and i didnt care which one it was.

then you declined.

so you backed out chump.

i have the PM where Paul said it was ok if we raced for mod position, and i told you more than twice that he said he was ok with it, you said no, you wanted to run for money, well we're broke both me and my brothers. you wanted to race me in that 237whp CRX, that was no match for what i was going to run you in, i didnt want to take your money, i just wanted a better less bitch made person for moderator ( which was not going to be myself anyway, i was gonna hand it over to Ct9a Gsr) . and you said no, i called YOU out for mod position,, and you said no. end of story.

so paul okay'ed it, everything at the time was perfect for a go, and you said no. but its ok, had you not said no, you wouldnt be mod. thanks have a great day

Vteckidd
01-10-2006, 01:15 PM
ill race MY car against YOUR car. if you want to race your garage vs mine, ill be happy to do that as well.

you wanted to race 1 of your Teams 3489348938 cars against my one car. how is that fair, but i didnt bitch.

you agreed to race me for money or fun, then magically backed out.

your broke, so am i, so what. bring it out, or shut the fuck up.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:16 PM
ill race M car against OUR car. if you want to race your garage vs mine, ill be happy to do that as well.

sad thing here is.. suburban house garages are intimidating shop garages... pretty cool huh?

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:17 PM
tank what all u doin to ur supra?
can't give anyone the details yet but im ill have a huge 50 pound piece of metal sitting next to my 2jz don't worry ya'll see it first hand in february just 4 more weeks and ill be back

Vteckidd
01-10-2006, 01:17 PM
this has nothing to do with Mainstream, this has nothing to do with my bosses shop.

this is team speedmonkey against team vteckidd lol.

you arent intimidating me, your the one that backed down

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:19 PM
ill race MY car against YOUR car. if you want to race your garage vs mine, ill be happy to do that as well.

you wanted to race 1 of your Teams 3489348938 cars against my one car. how is that fair, but i didnt bitch.

you agreed to race me for money or fun, then magically backed out.

your broke, so am i, so what. bring it out, or shut the fuck up.

sure i guess, during my bannage period there was some damage to our project, having problems with the dealer on some oem parts i need, ill let ya know if theres a good chance at a go very soon via PM.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:20 PM
this has nothing to do with Mainstream, this has nothing to do with my bosses shop.

this is team speedmonkey against team vteckidd lol.

you arent intimidating me, your the one that backed down

wait.. so you dont own that shop?.. man.. im wasting my time, i dont wanna race a chump

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:21 PM
heres a teaser for you guys............ :goodjob: the anticipation is killing me and this is not even half of what i got ive invested about 8K since ive been in kuwait on my 2jz alone :eek:

Vteckidd
01-10-2006, 01:32 PM
wait.. so you dont own that shop?.. man.. im wasting my time, i dont wanna race a chump
so you wanna bitch about how your "intimidating" a shops cars, then when i say it has nothing to do with the shop, im a chump.

i can see you backpeddaling again lol

once again, put up or shutup.

im an adult, if i lose, i dont care. not like i havent lost before.

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:34 PM
so you wanna bitch about how your "intimidating" a shops cars, then when i say it has nothing to do with the shop, im a chump.

i can see you backpeddaling again lol

once again, put up or shutup.

im an adult, if i lose, i dont care. not like i havent lost before.

you're way too easy, of course ill run you. i just love gettin you worked up, itsss.... sooooo HOT!.. RrrRRRrrRRRrrrRRr

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
heres a teaser for you guys............ :goodjob: the anticipation is killing me and this is not even half of what i got ive invested about 8K since ive been in kuwait on my 2jz alone :eek:

damn tank... cant wait to see that in action! lets grab the camera go out to some meets.. do highway runs and :idb: cars

Tank
01-10-2006, 01:38 PM
you know its on once i ge back im trying to get estis to shoot for me but no response i guess im not cool enough for him oh well

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Speedmonkey, when do we get to run?

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 01:54 PM
vtec kidd
yall fill n20?

how much for a 10 lb bottle?

thanks
Sean

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Speedmonkey, when do we get to run?

wehn u say speend monkey do u mean will or anyone is speed monkey..
agian ill race u or ne one...

Vteckidd
01-10-2006, 02:11 PM
nah unfortunetly we dont fill nitrous man, i wish, id throw a bottle in mine lol

contact BALGROUND i know they were going to start doing it soon.

other than them, AUTODREAMS in kennesaw does it i beleive

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 02:13 PM
i just go to lamar walden a high performance chevy shop on buford highway at 285.. i was just wondering if there were any back up places or maybe somewhere cheaper.

thanks
Sean

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 02:14 PM
wehn u say speend monkey do u mean will or anyone is speed monkey..
agian ill race u or ne one...

I was talking about the speedmonkey, but I'll run anyone.

I only drive a sentra so you'd whoop my ass even if you're off bottle.

Tank
01-10-2006, 02:20 PM
i think i saw your sentra at import showdown runs pretty well though but why do you drag it why not SCCA

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 02:23 PM
yea nm then...
will check u pm's

Tank
01-10-2006, 02:36 PM
by the way camal what kind of car you got

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 02:41 PM
read sig

1996 corvette... Lt1.. a little n20... all bolt ons

Tank
01-10-2006, 02:47 PM
:doh: im getting tired im bout to hit the bed its bout mid night here anyhow

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:13 PM
yea nm then...
will check u pm's

got em, PM'ed ya back

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I was talking about the speedmonkey, but I'll run anyone.

I only drive a sentra so you'd whoop my ass even if you're off bottle.

sure man, only if we can make out afterwards.

STi vs Sentra from a dig? :D

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
i think i saw your sentra at import showdown runs pretty well though but why do you drag it why not SCCA

Yea I was there. I'm not much into SCCA, maybe one day I'll make the car handle decent.

The car was running decent at the showdown. I think I was trapping around 106ish.

Camal I'd run you off bottle...

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 04:12 PM
sure man, only if we can make out afterwards.

STi vs Sentra from a dig? :D

From a dig?! Blasphemy! Can I have slicks?

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 04:28 PM
From a dig?! Blasphemy! Can I have slicks?

yeah if ya want, that'd be cool

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Yea I was there. I'm not much into SCCA, maybe one day I'll make the car handle decent.

The car was running decent at the showdown. I think I was trapping around 106ish.

Camal I'd run you off bottle...

well i mean if u cant beat will then dont bother... i got him pretty well off bottle on the high way....

281/305 rwtq off bottle..

Speedm0(\)key
01-10-2006, 06:23 PM
well i mean if u cant beat will then dont bother... i got him pretty well off bottle on the high way....

he can beat the Z sean, probably not the STi but who knows... i need to run you in the STi

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
well one time when teh supra in yalls group the sti and that dousche with the m3 raced 3 way i was behind them....
they kicked and i went to.. i was behind the sti about 25-30 ft i was on bottle and had to hit my brakes and let off or i would have rear ended it.
i raced the supra pulled on him... m3 pulled on him..
this is all on bottle...
all engine i have no clue.. i mean it has stock internals so nothing incredible.

i wanna race the sti agian though for real this time
skee
Sean

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 08:55 PM

Those are almost the same numbers my car makes. But I weigh probably a shit load less...

5.7camal
01-10-2006, 09:07 PM
what kinda of car u have how much it weigh?
mine is about 2900lbs
ive done a few things to trim it down..

HalfBaked
01-10-2006, 09:34 PM
what kinda of car u have how much it weigh?
mine is about 2900lbs
ive done a few things to trim it down..

1992 nissan sentra.

It weighs around 2400lbs...

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 09:53 AM
well one time when teh supra in yalls group the sti and that dousche with the m3 raced 3 way i was behind them....
they kicked and i went to.. i was behind the sti about 25-30 ft i was on bottle and had to hit my brakes and let off or i would have rear ended it.
i raced the supra pulled on him... m3 pulled on him..
this is all on bottle...
all engine i have no clue.. i mean it has stock internals so nothing incredible.

i wanna race the sti agian though for real this time
skee
Sean

word, lets run off bottle and on bottle. highway pull and from a dig :D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5.7camal
01-11-2006, 11:45 AM
well right now i spin the fiorst 100 ft
tires are bald so from a kick of 50 would work right now...
also i plan to get new tires and also intall this differential i got in my garage with 3.73s which would make my car useless above 110. so itd be just from a dig or a 30 roll etc..

Speedm0(\)key
01-11-2006, 03:17 PM
well right now i spin the fiorst 100 ft

oh yeah.. well thats too bad, dig it is!