PDA

View Full Version : Angry Drunk Man Thread

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 01:20 AM
I am drunk. A Drunk man's words is a sober man's thoughts, so FUCK OFF, ALL OF YOU!

I had a kick ass time with some hot females.

(And don't anyone start saying shit like "how much did they cost" or "what strip club did you go to" because that is all bullshit).

Julio
01-08-2006, 10:44 AM
:ttiwwp:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I am drunk. A Drunk man's words is a sober man's thoughts, so FUCK OFF, ALL OF YOU!

:werd:

couldn't of said it any better than that......my drinking spree is over, schools starts tommorow...sheesh

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2006, 10:52 AM
How much was she. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
01-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Yea, anybody can say they had a kick ass time with hot females.... :jerkit: What drug did you give them Chris? :lmfao:

Pher
01-08-2006, 11:10 AM
What drug did you give them Chris? :lmfao:
Had to be something good though. Any "hot chick" in her right mind would run away at first sight of him.

A.P. Photography
01-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Damn yall some cold mofo's. Yes they were hot, I met a couple of them last night.

collins
01-08-2006, 12:05 PM
chris, you cant call a nigga?

The Golden Child
01-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Had to be something good though. Any "hot chick" in her right mind would run away at first sight of him.

:eek: low blow ..

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM

EVERYBODY WANTS TO STEP TO ME TONIGHT! YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS ARE GOING TO FIND OUT REAL QUICK I DON'T HIDE BEHIND THIS FUCKING KEYBOARD. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU FUCKING KEYBOARD COMMANDOS.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:08 PM
chris, you cant call a nigga?

I thought you were fucking some chick? Anyway, I would have to have your number to call you.

Rican219
01-08-2006, 08:08 PM
:2up: :lmfao:

carrascopa
01-08-2006, 08:10 PM
EVERYBODY WANTS TO STEP TO ME TONIGHT! YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS ARE GOING TO FIND OUT REAL QUICK I DON'T HIDE BEHIND THIS FUCKING KEYBOARD. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU FUCKING KEYBOARD COMMANDOS.fuk u bitch!

Rican219
01-08-2006, 08:18 PM
fuk u bitch!

:stupid: :tool:

Pher
01-08-2006, 08:40 PM
EVERYBODY WANTS TO STEP TO ME TONIGHT! YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS ARE GOING TO FIND OUT REAL QUICK I DON'T HIDE BEHIND THIS FUCKING KEYBOARD. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU FUCKING KEYBOARD COMMANDOS.
I have met you in person... The night of Drews party when we all went to Waffle House. You mouthed off to me while we were outside smoking and I fired back... Remember now?

Yeah, so I'm not hiding behind anything. I don't like you period.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:48 PM
I have met you in person... The night of Drews party when we all went to Waffle House. You mouthed off to me while we were outside smoking and I fired back... Remember now?

Yeah, so I'm not hiding behind anything. I don't like you period.

Yeah, and I saw you at Wild Wing too. Don't worry, I will make sure I say something next time instead of TRYING to be nice.

And FYI-I mouthed off to you because of what YOU SAID TO ME. Forget that part? :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah, and I saw you at Wild Wing too. Don't worry, I will make sure I say something next time instead of TRYING to be nice.

And FYI-I mouthed off to you because of what YOU SAID TO ME. Forget that part? :rolleyes:

Come on know guys, what happens on importatlanta, stays on importatlanta.....no need for something to escalade and turn serious for something so retarded(edrama)....just chill

Pher
01-08-2006, 08:58 PM
You are sadly mistaken sir. I heard you say and name and I recognized the name and said the name back with a question. Nothing rude at all. You snapped my head off for absolutely nothing and I proceded to call you a dick. Forget that part? Or did you have your head stuck up your ass too far to hear it?

Pher
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Come on know guys, what happens on importatlanta, stays on importatlanta.....no need for something to escalade and turn serious for something so retarded(edrama)....just chill
Don't worry, trailer trash will be trailer trash.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 09:07 PM
You are sadly mistaken sir. I heard you say and name and I recognized the name and said the name back with a question. Nothing rude at all. You snapped my head off for absolutely nothing and I proceded to call you a dick. Forget that part? Or did you have your head stuck up your ass too far to hear it?

Um, no, that wasn't how it happened, but if you want to try and be the fucking saint of IA and try and make me look bad I could give a fucking shit. The people on here that matter to me know how I really am, not the stupidity you portray. I tried to be nice to you at Wild Wing. Had I have known your tampon would fill and you would get a chip on your shoulder on here after saying none of this shit to me in person I wouldn't have wasted my fucking time.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Don't worry, trailer trash will be trailer trash.

As evidenced by your posts.

Pher
01-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Um, no, that wasn't how it happened, but if you want to try and be the fucking saint of IA and try and make me look bad I could give a fucking shit. The people on here that matter to me know how I really am, not the stupidity you portray. I tried to be nice to you at Wild Wing. Had I have known your tampon would fill and you would get a chip on your shoulder on here after saying none of this shit to me in person I wouldn't have wasted my fucking time.
Tell ya what. I've talked to a few people that say what a nice guy you are and if it wasnt for their opinions, I wouldn't give two shits. But I might have caught you on a bad day.

If you want your facts straight, I was standing out there with someone else and we both looked at eachother as if to say "wtf was that" when you blew up.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Tell ya what. I've talked to a few people that say what a nice guy you are and if it wasnt for their opinions, I wouldn't give two shits. But I might have caught you on a bad day.

If you want your facts straight, I was standing out there with someone else and we both looked at eachother as if to say "wtf was that" when you blew up.

Dude, you jumped into an angry conversation I was having, I had never even seen you before in my life much less met you, and I turned to you and said "who the hell are you?" I don't see that as blowing up because someone I didn't know decided to jump into a conversation I was having. I didn't get in your face or threaten you. THAT would be blowing up IMO.

Pher
01-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I didn't get in your face or threaten you.
That would have been a bad move. ;)

Dude, you jumped into an angry conversation I was having, I had never even seen you before in my life much less met you, and I turned to you and said "who the hell are you?" I don't see that as blowing up because someone I didn't know decided to jump into a conversation I was having.

Well when someone walks outside from the group that I came in with and proceeds to air his dirty laundry 6 feet away from me, its a little hard not to get involved.

And for the record, you said more than just that.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 10:02 PM
That would have been a bad move. ;)

Well when someone walks outside from the group that I came in with and proceeds to air his dirty laundry 6 feet away from me, its a little hard not to get involved.

And for the record, you said more than just that.

I you are just going to keep on, aren't you? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but fuck it. I give up. Sleep is more important than this bullshit.