PDA

View Full Version : You guys remember a couple of days ago..

Julio
01-07-2006, 11:55 PM
That Guy that got bashed because he was asking where people hang out and stuff?

Well We meet up with the guy tonight.. Cool dude.. You see the car, you would think is just another show car dude..

EG civic, with the flashy paint, Kitted, lambo doors..

Well... He uhmm.. lets say he Spanked.. naw.. he Blew Paul's 13 sec VW away.
Im sure Paul can explain it better.

Kid has some serious shit under the Hoon ;)

ATK_Designs
01-07-2006, 11:56 PM
he's a sleeper ricer?

devinwebb907
01-07-2006, 11:57 PM
i know why did everybody talk shit to him? he just wanted to know where to find races...earlier this afternoon(before i went out for the night) me and a friend cruised around my town for about an hour trying to find somebody to race, only racing each other. everyone in this town is a pansy. my favorite is a mustang gt with "team gt" and all this other stickers blah blah, not wanting to race an eagle talon. how gay can you be. oh well id have spanked.

JustinSane110™
01-07-2006, 11:57 PM
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA, and we had like 10 pages makin fun of his ass. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
01-07-2006, 11:59 PM
i know why did everybody talk shit to him? he just wanted to know where to find races...
He could've just as easily been a cop trying to get a bust under his belt. :2cents: :lmfao:

Either that or a troll stirring shit up, I think it was the typing in all caps that mede people suspicious of him.

Julio
01-07-2006, 11:59 PM
i know why did everybody talk shit to him? he just wanted to know where to find races...earlier this afternoon(before i went out for the night) me and a friend cruised around my town for about an hour trying to find somebody to race, only racing each other. everyone in this town is a pansy. my favorite is a mustang gt with "team gt" and all this other stickers blah blah, not wanting to race an eagle talon. how gay can you be. oh well id have spanked.

Dude just wanted to meet some people since he moved down here recently from Jersey. I think that thread got taken out of proportion a bit.

He Didnt really want to race, Just chill and hang, you know.

devinwebb907
01-08-2006, 12:00 AM
im on his side...

ATK_Designs
01-08-2006, 12:03 AM
oh well, at least now he proved that he's not someone to reckon with :D

ProjectWidow
01-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Flash paint, lambo door and fast!! Damn I think I'll have to meet him also

Julio
01-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Flash paint, lambo door and fast!! Damn I think I'll have to meet him also

If you see the car.. You will surprised.. I was like WTF.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:07 AM
:eek: fucking honda's w/ Vattack :2up: always beating up on us euro boys :D

I'LL TELL YOU THIS I WANT SOME OF THE SHIT TALKING AWD BOYS/GIRLS TO FUCK W/ HIM - I GOT MY MONEY ON THE HATCH ;)

GsrTurbo320
01-08-2006, 12:11 AM
LOL!..Shit I gotta see this..Invite us all next time..haha

Julio
01-08-2006, 12:11 AM
He said, He will run from a dig or roll.. he dont care.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Whatz funny is i destinctly remember telling everyone "you never know who your talking too" bahhhhh... ya ;)

dude i want the racing seats he has *drooling*

GsrTurbo320
01-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Got any pics? or vidz? of his "super fast civic?":cool:

btw- how did u guys meet up with him anyway? how this all happen..lol :confused:

Julio
01-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Got any pics? or vidz? of his "super fast civic?"

Im sure you guys will see pics soon of it, People were taking pics of it tonight.. Im sure most were laughing there asses off at it.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:18 AM
i'm awaiting the first person to call him a ricer than he spanks the shit out of them ;) , he beat me untuned and at 5 psi.

GsrTurbo320
01-08-2006, 12:19 AM
^^^ Damn, that toy is Clean as Fuuuuck.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:20 AM
^ its actually white w/ a pink flake in it like boat paint :D , but BLING BLING + QUICK = SLEEPER

Ruiner
01-08-2006, 12:28 AM
^ its actually white w/ a pink flake in it like boat paint :D , but BLING BLING + QUICK = SLEEPER

How quick is quick (if you could estimate)?

GsrTurbo320
01-08-2006, 12:29 AM
..Faster than pauls 13 Sec VW:dunno:

Julio
01-08-2006, 12:30 AM
How quick is quick (if you could estimate)?

11.2 With problems.. And the way he beat up On paul tonight, I believe those #'s

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:33 AM
i would say possible 10sec show car :lmao:--- you don't fuck w/ them boys from up north b/c they don't play around

GsrTurbo320
01-08-2006, 12:34 AM
^^ Should get a "got Spanked by a Civic" bumper sticker!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:35 AM
^^ Should get a "got Spanked by a Civic" bumper sticker!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

more like i got spanked by a show car :lmao:

GsrTurbo320
01-08-2006, 12:37 AM
more like i got spanked by a show car :lmao:

..yeah, A Show car..with mad mods!

Repost Squintz
01-08-2006, 12:41 AM
i actually like the ride, just dont like the upper hatch wing or whatever it's called.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:48 AM
i don't like the paint, just white would be hot, but i like the wings they are carbon :D

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 12:54 AM
wats good every1 had fun 2night thanx 2 paul n julio ya some cool ass ppl see ya out next week but shhh im just ricer remember n paul i liked how u took off on us when we were just in 5th gear

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Dude just wanted to meet some people since he moved down here recently from Jersey. I think that thread got taken out of proportion a bit.

He Didnt really want to race, Just chill and hang, you know.

Then you don't start a fucking thread with the title "Where are the races at" and type in all caps and threaten people with being added to his "hit list." He is still a sack IMO. It's going to take more than a polished turd (I don't give a fuck how fast it is, it's a fucking Civic) to gain respect from me. He needs to either chill out or don't even come at me on here or in person. Is his Civic faster than my CRX? Yeah, I'm sure it probably is. Does that make him any less of an asshat based on what he posted on here? NOPE. I am one of the OGs in this mother fucking "scene" (god I still hate that word). Either come at me correct or don't come at me at all.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 01:01 AM
wats good every1 had fun 2night thanx 2 paul n julio ya some cool ass ppl see ya out next week but shhh im just ricer remember n paul i liked how u took off on us when we were just in 5th gear

RICER!!! lol nice meeting you guys, i'm sure i'll see you guys around - enjoy the site. :goodjob: (+50 rep points b/c his car can back up the shit he talks)

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 01:18 AM
tru tru wsup with that evo i was going to run set me up with a race with him but dont tell him how fast i am when u really kno we were side by side on the highway

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 01:21 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 01:28 AM

Well We meet up with the guy tonight.. Cool dude.. You see the car, you would think is just another show car dude..

wsup julio u seen cool i down to roll with ya wheneva.... wsup with that evo set up the race

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 01:31 AM
yeah i stand corrected. and they both were cool dudes. My apologies everything sucked tonite. cops everywhere!! even after qt there were cops on the higway n everything. i called it a nite n i just got home.

next time we are either heading out to park n ride, or sticking to the southside spot on 138 in stockbridge.

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 01:32 AM
wsup julio u seen cool i down to roll with ya wheneva.... wsup with that evo set up the race
Nick will be back out. he stayed with us tonite. but we will be at old national tomorrow. i will be MIA for the next two weeks, but i will have u some runs end of the month. nice car ya got there.

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 01:37 AM
tru tru if dont mind me asking did i meet u tonight ?

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 01:39 AM
yup. black dude red old navy hoodie. came to say whats up when u and paul came out. i set up u n the silver evo.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 01:39 AM
yo btlfed yo my bad for the post but w.e. it aint no dont matter n how would u kno u werent their to see it

See what? What part of my original post are you missing? You are right, I didn't see shit, and I DON'T CARE. I could give a shit if your car runs 9s, with your opening posts the mother fucker might as well run 29s. Let me quote it for you:

Then you don't start a fucking thread with the title "Where are the races at" and type in all caps and threaten people with being added to his "hit list." He is still a sack IMO. It's going to take more than a polished turd (I don't give a fuck how fast it is, it's a fucking Civic) to gain respect from me. He needs to either chill out or don't even come at me on here or in person. Is his Civic faster than my CRX? Yeah, I'm sure it probably is. Does that make him any less of an asshat based on what he posted on here? NOPE. I am one of the OGs in this mother fucking "scene" (god I still hate that word). Either come at me correct or don't come at me at all.

All of these people can ride your nuts all they want. A fast fucking CIVIC doesn't make you god. Maybe to them, but not to me. To me, a person can drive a 74 AMC Gremlin, but if they are cool as shit to hang out with and actually contribute to this board, then I would give them props for even having a car and doing the best with what they have. You haven't earned that with me. You have already rubbed me the wrong way. You might care, you might not. Either way, it's whatever to me.

Hulud
01-08-2006, 01:44 AM
o snap

JustinSane110™
01-08-2006, 01:45 AM
o snap
:werd:

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 01:59 AM
oh shit tru tru wats good my bad i didnt even kno whos who in here lol but wats good
nice meetin u

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 02:02 AM
sorry ididnt catch your name. i'm brandon btw. but ppl know me by my screen name more lol

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 02:05 AM
tru tru das wsup i had fun but shit happens

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 02:06 AM
if ya see the picture being post around hit me up i wanna see them thanx

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 02:13 AM
cool. i'll catch you guys out again. and i'll be sure nick (the evo i was gonna have u race) comes back out. but i am off to sleep!!!

Halfwit
01-08-2006, 02:14 AM
saw car tonight. super secretive bout the engine, but it was nice. only thing i wasnt feeling was the paint, but all around nice car.

Halfwit
01-08-2006, 02:26 AM
yeah its nice but the paint has sparkles right? that was what i didnt like, but why would u or ur friend shut hood really quick if someone came over while it was up?

JustinSane110™
01-08-2006, 02:29 AM
yeah its nice but the paint has sparkles right? that was what i didnt like, but why would u or ur friend shut hood really quick if someone came over while it was up?
Prolly didn't want anybody to see the flux capacitor...

Halfwit
01-08-2006, 02:31 AM
i dont like ppl seein mine either.

but hey "a flux capacitor is a flux capacitor"

JustinSane110™
01-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Yep, u seen one you've seen them all. Unless he's got one of the new Chrome ones with the CF brackets... :thinking:

Halfwit
01-08-2006, 02:35 AM
his brackets are material from the surface of the sun, but have no temperature.

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 02:48 AM
na itz nothing against u it just that i dont like 2 many ppl knowin wat i runnin

JITB
01-08-2006, 04:25 AM
i like how btlfed is trying... to start shit back up. And ext12mv is just ingoring it....lol

SilverJester
01-08-2006, 05:05 AM

Flashy Paint, Kitted, lambo doors....a 13 sec VW..........Oh NO!!!

Whatz funny is i destinctly remember telling everyone "you never know who your talking too" bahhhhh... ya ;)

dude i want the racing seats he has *drooling*
Good because I asked him if he wanted to run but then he just disappeared with you.

i'm awaiting the first person to call him a ricer than he spanks the shit out of them ;) , he beat me untuned and at 5 psi.
"RICER!"......damn a 13 sec VW huh?

i would say possible 10sec show car :lmao:--- you don't fuck w/ them boys from up north b/c they don't play around
I would say a 9.4 glitter mobile....wouldn't you?

Pher
01-08-2006, 05:27 AM
Look forward to seeing this hatch in person.

Oh and xext12mvx, don't worry about BTLFED, he is cool ,i really have a secret crush on him..

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 09:27 AM
thanx every1 hope 2 see ya soon n bug out with ya

Halfwit
01-08-2006, 09:55 AM
na itz nothing against u it just that i dont like 2 many ppl knowin wat i runnin
perfectly understandable. props to ya.

smiley723
01-08-2006, 10:06 AM
So how do you like it so far here in GA? I know some people in NJ, and they do not play around when it comes to cars!!

blacknightteg
01-08-2006, 10:10 AM
dude, that is a HOT hatch, nice man, hope to see you around sometime

Brett
01-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Id love to see a few more pics of the car :D

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 10:23 AM

BTW, 11.2 != 9.4

Hell... "10 second car" != 9.4

You still up for running circles around my Lancer? I'll be out 'n about this upcomming weekend, hope to catch out around somewhere... and to give you the advantage, I'll race from a roll... I always do.

WINDSOR
01-08-2006, 10:26 AM
11.2 With problems.. And the way he beat up On paul tonight, I believe those #'s

how has he run 11.2 if hes untuned and running 5 psi?

Julio
01-08-2006, 10:35 AM
See what? What part of my original post are you missing? You are right, I didn't see shit, and I DON'T CARE. I could give a shit if your car runs 9s, with your opening posts the mother fucker might as well run 29s. Let me quote it for you:

All of these people can ride your nuts all they want. A fast fucking CIVIC doesn't make you god. Maybe to them, but not to me. To me, a person can drive a 74 AMC Gremlin, but if they are cool as shit to hang out with and actually contribute to this board, then I would give them props for even having a car and doing the best with what they have. You haven't earned that with me. You have already rubbed me the wrong way. You might care, you might not. Either way, it's whatever to me.

Dude, aint no one ridding his nuts.. He came in here asking questions, some of yall started talking shit... Some of us decided to meet the dude.. Found out he was straight, has a fast car.. and was ready to back it up.

Not many people on the intraweb back up there shit talking.. I simply thought that was funny. ;)

Julio
01-08-2006, 10:37 AM
how has he run 11.2 if hes untuned and running 5 psi?

I believe he was running 17psi when he ran the 11.2. I think thats what I heard him say last night.

But I dont know, according to the way paul got beat up by him tonight.. The car has more then 11's.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 10:44 AM
just looking at the car it isnt really a show car and if hes got the juice to back it up then it aint really rice. pretty nice civic all around....props

WINDSOR
01-08-2006, 10:46 AM
I believe he was running 17psi when he ran the 11.2. I think thats what I heard him say last night.

But I dont know, according to the way paul got dude beat up by him tonight.. The car has more then 11's.

i doubt its a 10 second car. He will need way more then 17 psi to run 10s in a hatch. All the UP guys run 25-26 psi to run 10s with the typical 60-1 or bigger turbos and then most of them can't get shit for traction with normal street tires on the high boost settings. Its also looks like this guys car is heavier then the typical swapped EG.

I'd say its probably a 400 whp car which would make the VW look pretty bad on the highway still.

Julio
01-08-2006, 10:52 AM
i doubt its a 10 second car. He will need way more then 17 psi to run 10s in a hatch. All the UP guys run 25-26 psi to run 10s with the typical 60-1 or bigger turbos and then most of them can't get shit for traction with normal street tires on the high boost settings.

I'd say its probably a 400 whp car which would make the VW look pretty bad on the highway still.

True..
I guess only time will tell ...

I dont know, He said he ran an 11.2 @ 17 PSI, I believe I heard him say that.
He Beat up paul pretty bad.

My thing is, Track is diffrent then streets, Especially here in GA.

BTW, I think He might be stopping by ISP pretty soon to get some work done since hes around this block.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 10:56 AM
i doubt its a 10 second car. He will need way more then 17 psi to run 10s in a hatch. All the UP guys run 25-26 psi to run 10s with the typical 60-1 or bigger turbos and then most of them can't get shit for traction with normal street tires on the high boost settings. Its also looks like this guys car is heavier then the typical swapped EG.

we'll see. i told him about UP guys, i know he needs a good shop down here and i'm gonna get him in contact w/ Peter.

------------------------------------------------

I give this guy props came on here got bashed and still comes out ready to run and back up his shit :goodjob:

anothaRRR
01-08-2006, 11:01 AM
since its a boosted K,might be making some power but i still want to see him run 11.2 with 17 psi at any track around here.
Word, Id like to see that....

A1EX
01-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Look forward to seeing this hatch in person.

Oh and xext12mvx, don't worry about BTLFED, he has a toothpick sized penis and has severe anger issues because of it. ;)
hahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Julio
01-08-2006, 11:07 AM
everyone must :bowdown: because he has a fast car :jerkit:

No dude, go back and read..
How many bitches on IA talk shit and never back up there shit.. especially when they are noobz?

Now you explain that to me?

PhatbacK
01-08-2006, 11:07 AM
damnit i missed the excitemnet. but yea def. nice to know someone talking shit actually backed it up....IA is infamous for net shit talkers......its all fun and games till someone gets OWNED. hahha. congrats hatch man!

Hulud
01-08-2006, 11:08 AM
No dude, go back and read..
How many bitches on IA talk shit and never back up there shit.. especially when they are noobz?

Now you explain that to me?
i took back waht i said after reading it

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 11:38 AM
I don't get it... the guy comes on here and talks mad shit saying he has a 9.4 (NINE POINT FOUR) second civic.... not a 10 sec, not a 11.2 sec. If that civic is truely a 9.4 sec civic, as he's repeatedly claimed, Paul's car would have looked like a pixel in his rear view mirror in a few seconds (no offense).

Sure talking shit and then actually having a quick car is cool 'n all... but saying you run 9.4's but then claim 11.2's in person... is gay. That's like saying I run 10.3's when I run 12.1's... and this is all ASSUMING he actually runs 11.2's.

Hell, with 9.4's, he can give ISP a few pointers and tips.

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:03 PM
I don't get it... the guy comes on here and talks mad shit saying he has a 9.4 (NINE POINT FOUR) second civic.... not a 10 sec, not a 11.2 sec. If that civic is truely a 9.4 sec civic, as he's repeatedly claimed, Paul's car would have looked like a pixel in his rear view mirror in a few seconds (no offense).

Sure talking shit and then actually having a quick car is cool 'n all... but saying you run 9.4's but then claim 11.2's in person... is gay. That's like saying I run 10.3's when I run 12.1's... and this is all ASSUMING he actually runs 11.2's.

Hell, with 9.4's, he can give ISP a few pointers and tips.

actually i don't remember him posting that he ran a 9.4sec, he posted up a gray hatch from a guy he knows in NJ that runs 9.4sec... and he said if i'm not mistaken that "that car is the beast"...

and when we ran last night i was a pixel... and i'm sure he'll be more than happy to run w/ ya when he is tuned. he said it ran 11.2 (that may have been w/ his old motor which was less power who knows), but i think it is more than capable of 10's

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 12:12 PM
YO AHAHA U FUNNY YO UR SHIT IS A FUCKING BEAST I HEARD BOUT UR SHIT
31 PSI FULL-RACE BUILT UR SHIT I JUST ASKED WHERE THE RACES AT N EVERY1 TALKING SHIT FOR REAL U WANA RUN FOR SLIPS I WILL BRING MY MAN SHIT OUT HERE CUHAN CLM RACING N SHOWU ASS WSUP 9.4 CIVIC WSUP

Post #61 on the locked thread. I really don't understand idiotonics... but "WSUP 9.4 CIVIC WSUP" translated to: "I have a 9.4 second civic" to me... at I'm assuming 31psi?

4dmin
01-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Post #61 on the locked thread. I really don't understand idiotonics... but "WSUP 9.4 CIVIC WSUP" translated to: "I have a 9.4 second civic" to me... at I'm assuming 31psi?

ya "my man CUHAN" that what i said he was talking about his friends hatch

Repost Squintz
01-08-2006, 12:19 PM
I really don't understand idiotonics :lmfao: :lmfao:
oh shit :lmfao: :lmfao:

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Heh, I thought he was talking about either:

"I WILL BRING [it,] MY MAN[,] SHIT"
or
"I WILL BRING MY MAN [referring to his car as a male?] SHIT OUT"
or
"I WILL BRING MY MAN SHIT OUT [in the literal sense, bring his poop]"

My mistake... I think. =]

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-08-2006, 02:29 PM

i just wanna know what a "hoon" is :confused::D

hey xext12mvx, are you the same guy that sent me a message on aim a few weeks ago? sent me a few pics of some other cars from nj???

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 02:47 PM
u give me da advantage lol na i race from a dead stop if i lose i lose but what da problem dont know how to launch on da awd car lol u see me i dont have nothing else to say about it

quickdodge®
01-08-2006, 02:55 PM
^^^ WTH did you say? I have no idea what half the post you make say. Not trying to be a asshole, but it's tru tru. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
01-08-2006, 03:19 PM
"I WILL BRING MY MAN SHIT OUT [in the literal sense, bring his poop]"

My mistake... I think. =]
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

eViLMunkey
01-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Watch out for the hatches

PSINXS
01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
^indeed. i am seeing more n more hatches that are actually fast.

green91
01-08-2006, 03:49 PM
racing "untuned" doesnt sound very stmart to me. 5 psi.. 17psi whatever.

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 04:25 PM

hey xext12mvx, are you the same guy that sent me a message on aim a few weeks ago? sent me a few pics of some other cars from nj???

yea i am

xext12mvx
01-08-2006, 04:29 PM

mean... i have something serious under the hood

Stormhammer
01-08-2006, 06:00 PM
we gotta race once track time opens up.

You'll more than likely whip my ass. But hey - I still have a stock throttle body and a small Trilogy 16g turbo. Like you said in PMs, we gotta chill sometime. Just only when my car stops leaking oil and overheating. :D

and mad props to your ride. I like it.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:22 PM
i like how btlfed is trying... to start shit back up. And ext12mv is just ingoring it....lol

I'm not trying to start SHIT back up. I am STATING THE FACT that I am not going to excuse everything and become one of his nut riders because he drives a fast FUCKING CIVIC. How about you stop running your fucking mouth about what YOU THINK I am doing. :slap:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm not trying to start SHIT back up. I am STATING THE FACT that I am not going to excuse everything and become one of his nut riders because he drives a fast FUCKING CIVIC. How about you stop running your fucking mouth about what YOU THINK I am doing. :slap:

OH SNAP SON!!! :headslap: :slap: :slap:

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM

easy there fella, this one has a SVT Contour now....he's finally given up on the Proteges'

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Dude, aint no one ridding his nuts.. He came in here asking questions, some of yall started talking shit... Some of us decided to meet the dude.. Found out he was straight, has a fast car.. and was ready to back it up.

Not many people on the intraweb back up there shit talking.. I simply thought that was funny. ;)

That is exactly what all of you are doing: riding his nuts because his economy car is fast. And fuck the "asking questions" shit. His NUMEROUS THREADS AND POSTS said "WERE THE RACES AT?!?!?!?!!:@$@#$:#@?!@"$>1 3$:<" :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 08:32 PM
easy there fella, this one has a SVT Contour now....he's finally given up on the Proteges'

LIRL :D :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thats wrong..haha

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 08:33 PM
LIRL :D :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thats wrong..haha

but sooo true.

TheFireMan
01-08-2006, 08:33 PM
That is exactly what all of you are doing: riding his nuts because his economy car is fast. And fuck the "asking questions" shit. His NUMEROUS THREADS AND POSTS said "WERE THE RACES AT?!?!?!?!!:@$@#$:#@?!@"$>1 3$:<" :rolleyes:

..Calm down and stop bitchin buddy its over. :eek:..well dont mind me cuz i dont know who you are mad at and I only read your post..other then the first few pages..lol-lol..

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
And now I see Phag...er...PhER's original post:

Oh and xext12mvx, don't worry about BTLFED, he has a toothpick sized penis and has severe anger issues because of it.

That's cool that you look at my crotch and all, but....you know what, nevermind. I'LL JUST TELL YOU TO YOUR FUCKING FACE. :slap:

green91
01-08-2006, 08:42 PM
haha, i got your back chris. fuck turbo civics.

Pher
01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
And now I see Phag...er...PhER's original post:
Phag... very nice. I'm impressed. Seriously, that must have taken every bit of intelligence that you have to come up with that. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Phag... very nice. I'm impressed. Seriously, that must have taken every bit of intelligence that you have to come up with that. :goodjob:

nothing against you man, but shit i even laughed at that post.....

so are we gonna see an eFight or what? :confused:

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM

hey, I thought you were suppose to be avoiding drama???

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 08:54 PM

Or a 1/2 second. Stupid ass.

HiPSI
01-08-2006, 08:54 PM
doesn't take much to run off on a chipped VW....

and i still don't understand a word he's trying to type.

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Don't make me bring out my man poop and fling it at you folks. =]

JITB
01-08-2006, 09:14 PM

NO ONES DICK RIDING... your just trying to be an ass..., and your lookin like one. Dont you get tired of TRYING so hard to be an ass? seriously.

JITB
01-08-2006, 09:17 PM

aww shut the fuck up... dont even take it there... ive still got the protege. i mean you all like to talk shit abot someones ride. what you all driving? Ill run btlfeds tired ass ls all around 285.... and whatever u drive.

Pher
01-08-2006, 09:19 PM
hey, I thought you were suppose to be avoiding drama???
Drama involves women... this is just fun.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 09:21 PM
NO ONES DICK RIDING... your just trying to be an ass..., and your lookin like one. Dont you get tired of TRYING so hard to be an ass? seriously.

I don't try. It comes naturally when I see stupid shit like you post. Don't blame me for your stupid posts. I'm not making you type them.

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:24 PM

You need to relax.. I dont ride no ones nuts.. He came on here and talked shit..Yall talked shit.. And he backed it up.
I mean, last time I checked, You also have a Econo box. ;)

JITB
01-08-2006, 09:24 PM
I don't try. It comes naturally when I see stupid shit like you post. Don't blame me for your stupid posts. I'm not making you type them.

hardy har.... you run your stupid ass mouth soo fuckin much.. i never knew someone could be such a bitch.. its sad really.

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:25 PM
doesn't take much to run off on a chipped VW....

and i still don't understand a word he's trying to type.

true, But wasnt your 240 in the 13's also?

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 09:33 PM
hardy har.... you run your stupid ass mouth soo fuckin much.. i never knew someone could be such a bitch.. its sad really.

but you constantly bitch....all the f'in time about one thing or another....so really, what does that make you?

and Julio....I never saw Erin call this guy out or claim to be faster than this dude from NJ....but it is kinda hard to read what he's typin because he's all "slang typin" up in here.

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 09:34 PM
and btw...looks like we hit a "sensitve" spot with Scortboy again.......

so I win.....again.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 09:35 PM
LeAsT hE WaSnT TyPiN LiKe DiSh...

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 09:37 PM
LeAsT hE WaSnT TyPiN LiKe DiSh...

this is true, because that shit is annoying too.

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:38 PM
but you constantly bitch....all the f'in time about one thing or another....so really, what does that make you?

and Julio....I never saw Erin call this guy out or claim to be faster than this dude from NJ....but it is kinda hard to read what he's typin because he's all "slang typin" up in here.

Well He said it was easy to Out run a Chipped VW.. wich Im sure hes reffering to Paul's.. Last time I remember, Erin was also in the 13's.
Thats all I was saying.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 09:38 PM
this is true, because that shit is annoying too.

damn you and jitb have been going at it for a while.....i remember you punking him back when he was scortman or whatever........you guys have some importatlanta history

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:40 PM
werd.. Azn vs Jitb OG BS talking.. gotta love it.

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Well He said it was easy to Out run a Chipped VW.. wich Im sure hes reffering to Paul's.. Last time I remember, Erin was also in the 13's.
Thats all I was saying.

nah man, Erin doesnt do the track....he's a dorifto fool.....he likes going in circles....kinda like nascar....hmmm, interesting.....

I think he meant that a "supposed" 10 sec car vs a chipped VW that runs 13s, should easily outrun the Vdub...

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:54 PM
nah man, Erin doesnt do the track....he's a dorifto fool.....he likes going in circles....kinda like nascar....hmmm, interesting.....

I think he meant that a "supposed" 10 sec car vs a chipped VW that runs 13s, should easily outrun the Vdub...

I know he drift's now.. But me and erin chilled quite a few times at the track.. matter of fact seen him run 13's.. ;)

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 09:56 PM
I know he drift's now.. But me and erin chilled quite a few times at the track.. matter of fact seen him run 13's.. ;)

then you must've been drinking, because none of his cars could muster a 17 if they tried....especially that girly miata he use to have.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 09:57 PM
You need to relax.. I dont ride no ones nuts.. He came on here and talked shit..Yall talked shit.. And he backed it up.
I mean, last time I checked, You also have a Econo box. ;)

I don't claim my econo box is fast.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I WAS JUST INFORMED WHAT IS UNDER THE HOOD OF THIS THING AND I TAKE EVERYTHING I SAID BACK AND FORMALLY APPOLOGIZE. I HAD NO IDEA.

This dude is a nutcase. I love it. I wanna see this thing in person now.

(No, this is not someone else editing my post. This is really me after a conversation I just had. And no, if you don't know what he has I will NOT tell you. I respect his gangsta.)

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:57 PM
then you must've been drinking, because none of his cars could muster a 17 if they tried....especially that girly miata he use to have.

No No No.. you got that confused with his Old HONDA he sold you ... :lmfao: ;)

Julio
01-08-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't claim my econo box is fast.

Dont lie, you told me that shit runs 9's.
:D

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Dont lie, you told me that shit runs 9's.
:D

Right now it would be 9....minutes.....on a downhill lol

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 10:06 PM
No No No.. you got that confused with his Old HONDA he sold you ... :lmfao: ;)

that's true, I was better off racing on foot.

ahmonrah
01-08-2006, 10:16 PM
what an interesting thread .......i remember seeing new guy post up here stating that he moved from NJ. i remember people talkin mad shit too(but hey, it's the IA way). he didnt run from the site like most posers would. and people actually met him,tried him and lost to him.

well done nooby! well new to the site at least.
nice to see btlfed went to H-A and got that issue taken care of. HATER-ADE is some dangerous stuff.
nice car by the way...new jersey.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 10:19 PM
nice to see btlfed went to H-A and got that issue taken care of. HATER-ADE is some dangerous stuff.

AznTraitor
01-08-2006, 10:21 PM
what an interesting thread .......i remember seeing new guy post up here stating that he moved from NJ. i remember people talkin mad shit too(but hey, it's the IA way). he didnt run from the site like most posers would. and people actually met him,tried him and lost to him.

well done nooby! well new to the site at least.
nice car by the way...new jersey.

I seriously think what irked Chris off the most was the way the guy came on here and just looking for races on his very first post on this website....it makes everyone weary....in this case, people are saying he's cool.....but let's say the Paul, Julio, and Pablo went to meet him and he was some punk ass kid with a Civic and spinner hubcaps? or let's flip it again, and they went out, met up with this dude and next thing they know they setup a race and cops were watching and filming the whole time, and Paul gets hauled off to jail and car impounded?

it can go every which way, so cant really blame anyone.

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I seriously think what irked Chris off the most was the way the guy came on here and just looking for races on his very first post on this website....it makes everyone weary....in this case, people are saying he's cool.....but let's say the Paul, Julio, and Pablo went to meet him and he was some punk ass kid with a Civic and spinner hubcaps? or let's flip it again, and they went out, met up with this dude and next thing they know they setup a race and cops were watching and filming the whole time, and Paul gets hauled off to jail and car impounded?

it can go every which way, so cant really blame anyone.

That is EXACTLY what I was trying to say! Why is it no one got it but you? Do we Think that Similiarly? ;)

ahmonrah
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM
i recall how dude posted. but like was said earlier "you dont know.....something or another" so i didnt stunt it too much. i mean how many kids ,really, come on here talking all kind of shit and eventuall we never see them again ? too many. it's nice to see someone , though how he came on here was a little suspect i'll admit, actually be the real deal. i mean even if his car wasnt shit, he was, according to julio, a cool dude. those are hard to run into.

JustinSane110™
01-08-2006, 10:32 PM
That is EXACTLY what I was trying to say! Why is it no one got it but you? Do we Think that Similiarly? ;)

He could've just as easily been a cop trying to get a bust under his belt. :2cents: :lmfao:

Either that or a troll stirring shit up, I think it was the typing in all caps that mede people suspicious of him.
^^ Taken from page 1 of this thread.... :chuckles: :D

blacknightteg
01-08-2006, 10:33 PM
saw taht thing tonight, its pretty nice

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
so what kind of ungodly motor is in the civic? another bseries or something? im kinda curious now

BTLFED
01-08-2006, 10:35 PM
^^ Taken from page 1 of this thread.... :chuckles: :D

Okay, well you had a Similiar Thought too, then.

ahmonrah
01-08-2006, 10:35 PM
^^ Taken from page 1 of this thread.... :chuckles: :Dthanks dawg....i needed that

JustinSane110™
01-08-2006, 10:40 PM
thanks dawg....i needed that
Always glad to help... :D :lmfao:

ahmonrah
01-08-2006, 10:50 PM
no prob playa !!

Stormhammer
01-08-2006, 11:17 PM
so what kind of ungodly motor is in the civic? another bseries or something? im kinda curious now

all I'm gonna give out to you is that a k20 is apparently nestled in it. And a not so stock tranny. and a turbo.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-08-2006, 11:21 PM
all I'm gonna give out to you is that a k20 is apparently nestled in it. And a not so stock tranny. and a turbo.

ahhhhhh ic....pretty good motor....the swap has been done before though....any pics of the swap?

The Yousef
01-08-2006, 11:22 PM
:eek: fucking honda's w/ Vattack

bwhahahaha sigged!!!!

btw:

you owe me $5 for using my phrase....:D

Stormhammer
01-08-2006, 11:23 PM
ahhhhhh ic....pretty good motor....the swap has been done before though....any pics of the swap?

nah - I havent met the guy. Others might. But he's here in L'ville - and I know you're more or less around the area. I'm looking forward tomeeting him oncemy car stops leaking oil and overheating.... stupid g54b's :mad:

JITB
01-09-2006, 02:21 AM

wow me bitch...thats hilarious. that doesnt even have any relation to the argument. soft spot? man you dont know me, you dont know who the fuck is behind this keyboard. I barely post on IA, how do ibitch all the time? your fuckin lame get over yourself.

KMDX
01-09-2006, 07:20 AM

I agree...Maybe high 11's low 12's....especially if it has any guts in the interior...when you get into that hp...weight as well as horsepower play a part...not to knock to dude. but reading the post he hasn't claimed to lay any # down unless I missed it...nice car though!

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 07:22 AM
wow me bitch...thats hilarious. that doesnt even have any relation to the argument. soft spot? man you dont know me, you dont know who the fuck is behind this keyboard. I barely post on IA, how do ibitch all the time? your fuckin lame get over yourself.

thanks for playing, again....but posting 2-3hours after I said something is pretty weak.

OOOH?! I dont know you? Get over yourself, you act like your gonna get in your car and come beat me up....well, by all means, come on.....I'm on post for most part of the day, so come on.....show me who's behind that keyboard....you're the biggest douche to ever come on IA, and I've proved your stupidity time after time....who's the numbnuts that had to change their name a few times? why is that? because you knew those names showed your failure. First your ricer escort, and a protege, and now that you got something that will smoke both, a SVT Contour, you think you gotta some balls and some respect.....please....SVT Contours are definately fun and "quick" but with some bolt on's are far from fast.

so by all means, come show me who's behind that keyboard.....you're in conyers right? It's easy, I'll even give you directions.

I-85 South to 185 South till it dead ends, pull into the visitor building and apply for a temp permit, and then when you pull to the gate, it's more than likely your car is gonna get searched so that should take 5-10mins and then head on in......please let me know if you are gonna come, because I'll give you directions to my office from there.

KMDX
01-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Right now it would be 9....minutes.....on a downhill lol

hasn't it always been that fast? lol :goodjob:

kelli

1439/2000
01-09-2006, 07:30 AM

lol 5 psi and untuned and you think it runs 10s?

4dmin
01-09-2006, 07:50 AM
I agree...Maybe high 11's low 12's....especially if it has any guts in the interior...when you get into that hp...weight as well as horsepower play a part...not to knock to dude. but reading the post he hasn't claimed to lay any # down unless I missed it...nice car though!

the guy ran a 11.2 already, and from what i have already talked to him about i don't think it will stay in the 11's :goodjob:

RISKYB
01-09-2006, 08:23 AM
we saw him last night at the snellville meet i think, it was a nice

1439/2000
01-09-2006, 08:26 AM
the guy ran a 11.2 already, and from what i have already talked to him about i don't think it will stay in the 11's :goodjob:

Then it wasn't on 5 pounds of boost untuned.

dartingd
01-09-2006, 08:49 AM
WOW IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!! I just sat here and read each page. Much respect to BTLFED for admitting he was wrong about the guy, +1 for that. I'd be interested in seeing this car in person now. What's gonna be going on this Friday night? Think he'll be around? I def. won't try anything w/ the 15.3 Accord, but it'd be nice to see everyone in person. Last time I came to a meet was when Julio made an appearance at my WaHo meet at the Mall of GA when I was still running Blurred Horizons. He still had the Civic Hatch back then. Anyways, sorry for the F&F joke, but I still think it was a little funny.

{X}Echo419
01-09-2006, 08:51 AM

the 1st time I heard of a SVT Contour I thought my friend was joking. :lmfao:

dartingd
01-09-2006, 08:51 AM
the 1st time I heard of a SVT Contour I thought my friend was joking. :lmfao:

me too, but they're okay i guess...still wouldn't buy one...prolly faster than my car though...

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 08:54 AM
hmm ok.
nice car indeed, always love show mixed with speed....but the way he intially came off rubbed most of us the wrong way, i never doubted his car though...nice to see truth behind it tho

Sibious
01-09-2006, 08:54 AM
damn thats crazy. gotta to meet him and some more peeps also only ben 2 one meet in oct.

{X}Echo419
01-09-2006, 08:57 AM
(I don't give a fuck how fast it is, it's a fucking Civic)

ROFLMAOIRL!!!

btw: I have a friend w/a 500whp IS who needs an ego check. I wonder if he wouldn't mind. :idb:

dartingd
01-09-2006, 09:00 AM
hmm ok.
nice car indeed, always love show mixed with speed....but the way he intially came off rubbed most of us the wrong way, i never doubted his car though...nice to see truth behind it tho

i think he came off the way he did cause we jumped him...but we had legit reasons really:
1)coulda been a cop
2)thought we was someone on here screwing w/ us
3)that's just the ia way!

i'd like to meet him in person now though...

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 09:05 AM
i think he came off the way he did cause we jumped him...but we had legit reasons really:
1)coulda been a cop
2)thought we was someone on here screwing w/ us
3)that's just the ia way!

i'd like to meet him in person now though...

no, im talking about his first post and the way he made the thread title, i jusr responded to him like how i respond to most people but i did mention Commerce.

dartingd
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
ya i know that, but i'm sayin he didn't know you, so took an offense to it...but ya, i try to keep it at commerce...i only make exceptions for v6 mustangs(cause that's all i can beat :()

gtikid
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
I just read the first and last page. And yea, i guess what threw everyone off was his caps and his writing style, ya know. Made him sound weird. But i did PM him a couple of times and he seemed pretty cool. I didn't know his car was gonna be that fast!! He wanted to race me but i told him my car wasn't running right now, haha :(. So i told him to watch out for some of the euro's around here :crazy:. OOPS!!

:goodjob: To the guy

dartingd
01-09-2006, 09:11 AM
ya i honestly couldn't understand half of what he posted, lirl

HiPSI
01-09-2006, 09:53 AM
true, But wasnt your 240 in the 13's also?

WAS ;). didn't have a chance to hit commerce after the new goodies but with an 80-85whp gain it should be a little bit quicker down the strip.

4dmin
01-09-2006, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=admin]the guy ran a 11.2 already, and from what i have already talked to him about i don't think it will stay in the 11's :goodjob:[/QUOTE

You called it a sleeper? Does it have a cage, that is NHRA certified? because he would have to have this cage in order to run 11.99 or quicker, thus blows the theory of sleeper...and the front mount intercooler for the turbo... :rant:

actually it is a sleeper, its called boat paint, shaved doors, body kit/wing, and tiny fmic... ummm ya thats a sleeper :goodjob: i don't know about you but most cars that look like this aren't fast they look fast, so cause this guy can back up his shit - ya its a sleeper.

JITB
01-09-2006, 01:45 PM
thanks for playing, again....but posting 2-3hours after I said something is pretty weak.

OOOH?! I dont know you? Get over yourself, you act like your gonna get in your car and come beat me up....well, by all means, come on.....I'm on post for most part of the day, so come on.....show me who's behind that keyboard....you're the biggest douche to ever come on IA, and I've proved your stupidity time after time....who's the numbnuts that had to change their name a few times? why is that? because you knew those names showed your failure. First your ricer escort, and a protege, and now that you got something that will smoke both, a SVT Contour, you think you gotta some balls and some respect.....please....SVT Contours are definately fun and "quick" but with some bolt on's are far from fast.

so by all means, come show me who's behind that keyboard.....you're in conyers right? It's easy, I'll even give you directions.

I-85 South to 185 South till it dead ends, pull into the visitor building and apply for a temp permit, and then when you pull to the gate, it's more than likely your car is gonna get searched so that should take 5-10mins and then head on in......please let me know if you are gonna come, because I'll give you directions to my office from there.

i dont even run the contour like that? You aint proved shit, all youve proved is that you can type with more wit, and youve got more cheerleaders, and that you can some how get most people on here to swang form your sack all day. 1 ui changed my name becasue the site got swiped and changed about 7 times, ive had jitb37 since fuckin aol 1.0. than i got rid of the car soo why have the name of a acar that i dont even own in my screenname? Why are you constantly bringing up what i drive? The only vehicle i said taht will run circlesa round that POS mustang you used own was my protege.. and ill stand by that. My escort was slow, my contour is stock..and slow. But the protege is neither. Respect? LOL on IA? paleassse, there are 2 tyopes of peeps on IA, ones who actually go and ones who just sit up all day and put up this hard ass front 24/7 like theyve got soemthing to prove. ITs lame and pointless, we all know you dont act this hard in real life so why front?

Aint noone comin to columbus or whererever you are, you aint proved shit to noone about me, ive seen you before my budides told me they saw you at that GM test and drive thingie, and laughed at yoiur fucked up haircut.. you aint nothin to me. who said anythign about beating up? your silly tell me do u even know WHY your arguing with me right now? if u can give me a straight answer without saying some random your stupidity shows BS... ill be quiet. OU of all the people who posted in here u had to say some shit. WHay do you have a hard on for me you do realize im not going anywhere?

tell us waht pos of shit do u drive now? us till have that stupid ass bike or that ugly ass mini? or what about that ragedy ass mustang that never went anywhere.. and youa lways went on and on about it needing gears or soem shit.. never seen that POS go anywhere. And PLEEEEASE dont go in to the whole "im grown up i dont do that anymore ive moved on"

Ill call you out right here right now..for the summer time whenever the tunrefest will be in fornt of all your IA butt pals , i want you to bring out whatever you drive, and ill bring out my ricer protege and ill show you a fuckin failure. SO after you read this and wiggle your wayy out of this with some witty remark and than go on to make up some BS about me being showing how dumb i am and me and all the usuall scortman riff raff.. just rmemebr i called you out. if you cant step up than dont bother.

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 01:46 PM
i dont even run the contour like that? You aint proved shit, all youve proved is that you can type with more wit, and youve got more cheerleaders, and that you can some how get most people on here to swang form your sack all day. 1 ui changed my name becasue the site got swiped and changed about 7 times, ive had jitb37 since fuckin aol 1.0. than i got rid of the car soo why have the name of a acar that i dont even own in my screenname? Why are you constantly bringing up what i drive? The only vehicle i said taht will run circlesa round that POS mustang you used own was my protege.. and ill stand by that. My escort was slow, my contour is stock..and slow. But the protege is neither. Respect? LOL on IA? paleassse, there are 2 tyopes of peeps on IA, ones who actually go and ones who just sit up all day and put up this hard ass front 24/7 like theyve got soemthing to prove. ITs lame and pointless, we all know you dont act this hard in real life so why front?

Aint noone comin to columbus or whererever you are, you aint proved shit to noone about me, ive seen you before my budides told me they saw you at that GM test and drive thingie, and laughed at yoiur fucked up haircut.. you aint nothin to me. who said anythign about beating up? your silly tell me do u even know WHY your arguing with me right now? if u can give me a straight answer without saying some random your stupidity shows BS... ill be quiet. OU of all the people who posted in here u had to say some shit. WHay do you have a hard on for me you do realize im not going anywhere?

tell us waht pos of shit do u drive now? us till have that stupid ass bike or that ugly ass mini? or what about that ragedy ass mustang that never went anywhere.. and youa lways went on and on about it needing gears or soem shit.. never seen that POS go anywhere. And PLEEEEASE dont go in to the whole "im grown up i dont do that anymore ive moved on"

Ill call you out right here right now..for the summer time whenever the tunrefest will be in fornt of all your IA butt pals , i want you to bring out whatever you drive, and ill bring out my ricer protege and ill show you a fuckin failure. SO after you read this and wiggle your wayy out of this with some witty remark and than go on to make up some BS about me being showing how dumb i am and me and all the usuall scortman riff raff.. just rmemebr i called you out. if you cant step up than dont bother.

gah damn, BTLFED notes please

Julio
01-09-2006, 03:15 PM
this shit is still going?

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2006, 03:24 PM

LIRL, i guess but i dont personally have a problem with him

JustinSane110™
01-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Yessir, lol. Homey came in and within 2-3 days had about 20-25 pages worth of threads about him, lirl!!

dartingd
01-09-2006, 03:27 PM
lirl...as the hour glass turns, these are the days of IA!

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 04:16 PM

wow....arent you the big bad man....too bad the MGB is worth more than your Escort and your Protege.....and guess what? more people would respect it moreso than any of your shit. So now you've grown a sack and gonna call me out? and the mustang that I sold? wow...congrats to you....I called you out, what 6-7 times when I OWNED the mustang and where were you? talking shit and hiding behind the computer, and you are gonna call me out with a car that I sold and havent had for more than 4 years......good one. Dont bring the "step up or dont bother" shit up, because that's weak as hell....I'm sorry that you're still living paycheck to paycheck trying to figure out if you can keep the protege to keep the payments on the Contour up......

where were you to run your mouth when I had the Mustang and the Bike? oh that's right, you didnt have shit to say, but the minute I dont have a car, you are gonna try and be like billybadass, again...good one.

Where are all of my IA butt pals? I dont have any or need them, because it's not hard to make you look like a bitch on IA, it really isnt, the minute you try and act hard and try and front call someone out, everyone knows what the real deal is. I'm sorry that I actually have "friends" on here that I actually know......I didnt know that was butt pals.....but whatever you and your friends call each other is your business.

Where did I ever rant about needing gears? because now you are making shit up...within 2 days of owning that mustang, I bought a set of 3.55 gears, and then traded them for 4.10's with a guy from the old mustang club....so I'm glad you had to resort to lying....because I never ONCE asked or looked for help on here or any other message board for my Mustang. The car sat for 6months because the tranmission Dugan Racing built for me, blew in less than 2000miles and they said I beat on it too hard, me and JuicedCpe then put in a new tranny and she was off and running again. I'm sorry that you wanted to call me out again when my car was down....again...good one.

I will straight up tell you why I am arguing with you...

you were "trying" to be funny with Btlfed on how he was trying to start shit back up and the dude was ignoring him, and you just have to keep running your mouth on "dont you get tired of TRYING to be a ass?" that's like asking you "arent you tired of being a babbling idiot?" that dude's first post was very suspect and it's happened before, but usually it's someone who's fucking around with another screen-name....and here you come with trying to be "save a hoe" tactics and put in your two cents, technically speaking the thread can pretty much be deleted all the way up to page 4, because after that.....there's nothing left to say.

You are right though, I am grown and I am on and doing better things...do I want another mustang? yes. Do I want another bike? yes. Why dont you try and go back to college full time and see what that costs you, and I'm not talking about some community college....goto a school within the University system and see how much it costs. I'm sorry that the fact that I'm bettering myself and have to sell off things that I can do without dont appeal to you.... You know, I could have a really fast car if I wanted to right now....but I rather just wait it out and not have a car note while I finish school.

So keep on calling me out when you know damn well that I dont have my mustang or my bike anymore....because what does it really prove? that you didnt have the balls when I did have them and you can talk shit now because it makes your E cock feel better.

I will agree with you on one thing though, I have way more wit than you, and far, far, far more intelligent.

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 04:37 PM
hasn't it always been that fast? lol :goodjob:

kelli

Meaniehead. :( ;)

Rican219
01-09-2006, 04:39 PM
:rly: Can someone sum up all this reading? Did this blow up like when that guy showed up?

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 04:41 PM
gah damn, BTLFED notes please

Sorry, but his short posts are a waste of my fucking time. I DAMN sure am not going to read that long ass shit.

JITB
01-09-2006, 06:40 PM
wow....arent you the big bad man....too bad the MGB is worth more than your Escort and your Protege.....and guess what? more people would respect it moreso than any of your shit. So now you've grown a sack and gonna call me out? and the mustang that I sold? wow...congrats to you....I called you out, what 6-7 times when I OWNED the mustang and where were you? talking shit and hiding behind the computer, and you are gonna call me out with a car that I sold and havent had for more than 4 years......good one. Dont bring the "step up or dont bother" shit up, because that's weak as hell....I'm sorry that you're still living paycheck to paycheck trying to figure out if you can keep the protege to keep the payments on the Contour up......

where were you to run your mouth when I had the Mustang and the Bike? oh that's right, you didnt have shit to say, but the minute I dont have a car, you are gonna try and be like billybadass, again...good one.

Where are all of my IA butt pals? I dont have any or need them, because it's not hard to make you look like a bitch on IA, it really isnt, the minute you try and act hard and try and front call someone out, everyone knows what the real deal is. I'm sorry that I actually have "friends" on here that I actually know......I didnt know that was butt pals.....but whatever you and your friends call each other is your business.

Where did I ever rant about needing gears? because now you are making shit up...within 2 days of owning that mustang, I bought a set of 3.55 gears, and then traded them for 4.10's with a guy from the old mustang club....so I'm glad you had to resort to lying....because I never ONCE asked or looked for help on here or any other message board for my Mustang. The car sat for 6months because the tranmission Dugan Racing built for me, blew in less than 2000miles and they said I beat on it too hard, me and JuicedCpe then put in a new tranny and she was off and running again. I'm sorry that you wanted to call me out again when my car was down....again...good one.

I will straight up tell you why I am arguing with you...

you were "trying" to be funny with Btlfed on how he was trying to start shit back up and the dude was ignoring him, and you just have to keep running your mouth on "dont you get tired of TRYING to be a ass?" that's like asking you "arent you tired of being a babbling idiot?" that dude's first post was very suspect and it's happened before, but usually it's someone who's fucking around with another screen-name....and here you come with trying to be "save a hoe" tactics and put in your two cents, technically speaking the thread can pretty much be deleted all the way up to page 4, because after that.....there's nothing left to say.

You are right though, I am grown and I am on and doing better things...do I want another mustang? yes. Do I want another bike? yes. Why dont you try and go back to college full time and see what that costs you, and I'm not talking about some community college....goto a school within the University system and see how much it costs. I'm sorry that the fact that I'm bettering myself and have to sell off things that I can do without dont appeal to you.... You know, I could have a really fast car if I wanted to right now....but I rather just wait it out and not have a car note while I finish school.

So keep on calling me out when you know damn well that I dont have my mustang or my bike anymore....because what does it really prove? that you didnt have the balls when I did have them and you can talk shit now because it makes your E cock feel better.

I will agree with you on one thing though, I have way more wit than you, and far, far, far more intelligent.

wow your like a fuckin sitcom.. fuckin predictable.. like a clown here to entertain your folks. I never challenged you to a race, b/c i didnt want to what oculd i do in the escort honestly? You rant and rave about my cars this and what they were and what they cant do. SOo why bring that up if you cant back it up? U say the protege is a piece? well if u aint got shit to run it with, than why even speak of it?

LOL ecock, wow your the one puttin up a front acting like a big guy on IA, why do u get off on being fake? I assure you your not as hard as you appear on here. IF ANYONE has a ECOCK it would be you sooo i dont evn know WHY you are saying that too me. You do to me what your telling me im doing to btlfed. you chose to chime in a try to be funny with the svt and protege comment, i mean if aint got a car to back it up WHY say anythign abou anyones ride?

hah bettering yourself good, soo u think no one else is? Get real(repeat) if you cant back up shit with a ride of your own dont say shit about my rides. I been thru school with a car, and didnt have to sell all myshit. for it... soo you can get off that trip.

you never called me out.. in that mustang, evertime i heard about it it was broken. i dont hide, im o there ive met MAAAAAAAANY of people on IA, and ive been to PLEEEENTY of meets, i dont hide i hang with my people end of story.

Dam right i was tryin to be funny. Btlfed came in here tryin to hate on the guy and he completly ignored him... thats funyn as hell to me. and apparently 3 other ppl because they said the exact same thing that i said not exactly but to the same context. You have no real reason to not like me, eveyr since i been here youve been o my sac and youve never really had a good reason? Besides say "you post stupid shit" lol when i hardly ever post. Every thing you have to say about me has to do with my escort which i havent even had in almost 4 years. And i honestly dont think you have room to tlak about anyones car when aint got shit in the first place.

And btlfed your a joke, get that shitty ZC running and you can get some too... and i assure there is about 60 other memebers who would drag that rusted rice bucket in the ground..

JITB
01-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Sorry, but his short posts are a waste of my fucking time. I DAMN sure am not going to read that long ass shit.

WOW is that supposed to make since?

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 06:49 PM
And btlfed your a joke, get that shitty ZC running and you can get some too... and i assure there is about 60 other memebers who would drag that rusted rice bucket in the ground..

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! YOU are the one that is a fucking joke! I don't take a fucking thing you say seriously! I remember the last time you got a chip on your shoulder over "fast or not, it's still a fucking escort." Remember that? You were a real hardass until Alex posted your address and phone number. Then you turned into a little bitch. Who's the joke? Not me.

60 members, huh? Wow, even if that is true that is one hell of a ratio to be ranked 61 out of 2000+. If you think a fucking Contour is going to take me it better have a 150 shot on it. There is also not a single bit of rust on my "rice bucket." I didn't know people put rice in buckets.

And FYI, yesterday called, they want this conversation back. I already took what I said back and gave him props, shithead. Catch the net, live in the now.

Kathryn
01-09-2006, 06:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! YOU are the one that is a fucking joke! I don't take a fucking thing you say seriously! I remember the last time you got a chip on your shoulder over "fast or not, it's still a fucking escort." Remember that? You were a real hardass until Alex posted your address and phone number. Then you turned into a little bitch. Who's the joke? Not me.

60 members, huh? Wow, even if that is true that is one hell of a ratio to be ranked 61 out of 2000+. If you think a fucking Contour is going to take me it better have a 150 shot on it. There is also not a single bit of rust on my "rice bucket." I didn't know people put rice in buckets.

And FYI, yesterday called, they want this conversation back. I already took what I said back and gave him props, shithead. Catch the net, live in the now.

Haha- I remember that shit! Justin and I were even shocked, we had to read it twice.

Good post

b@d @pple
01-09-2006, 06:57 PM
jitb you are startin shit again..you suck,your car sucks ,and i will beat your piece of shit witha neon..well atleast that what my insurance card says!

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Haha- I remember that shit! Justin and I were even shocked, we had to read it twice.

Good post

Good response! +20!

green91
01-09-2006, 06:59 PM
damn jitb, you suck.

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 07:00 PM
jitb you are startin shit again..you suck,your car sucks ,and i will beat your piece of shit witha neon..well atleast that what my insurance card says!

Hey Justin! Do you have AIM anymore?

b@d @pple
01-09-2006, 07:02 PM
yes i do

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 07:03 PM
I didn't know people put rice in buckets.

It is the main item used in carrying rice from the fields to the barn or storage area:

http://www.dreamsack.com/XQ/ASP/pg.products/specific.jodmmmn8/QX/images/ClientImages/N5_7_-_Page.jpg

http://www.orientalcollection.ca/images/test/Picture%20782.jpg

http://www.mqfurniture.com/mq-antique-furniture/images-product/Antique%20Furniture/Bucket%20&%20Basket/mqa-164.jpg

Later, QD.

Hulud
01-09-2006, 07:03 PM
lol rice buckets :lmfao:

BTLFED
01-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Well I'll be damned.

AznTraitor
01-09-2006, 07:16 PM
his reponses are all the same, and he just dances around everything.

I actually DID call you out, but you never posted up in that thread again. This was just before I called Vteckidd out too.....

I was at PLENTY of street races, usually around Stoney and every now and then hanging with Bill.....if you want to go back even further...I use to roll with Mitch who use to run the streets in Gwinnett. My car was up and running pretty much all the damn time, except for the transmission fiasco....so I dont know why you keep saying it was down, maybe that's the excuse you want to make.

how long was your Protege down? I can remeber you had problems with it all the time with the motor swap....so do you want me to call you out when your car is broken too? Actually, here's what I'll do.....I'm going to wait for the Contour to break, and then call you out......

OR....I'm gonna wait like 60 yrs and catch you on your "Rascal" cart and pull up and rev at you in my Caddy...

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 07:16 PM
http://www.dlvd.net/images/more_you_know.jpg

Later, QD.

JITB
01-10-2006, 04:51 AM
his reponses are all the same, and he just dances around everything.

I actually DID call you out, but you never posted up in that thread again. This was just before I called Vteckidd out too.....

I was at PLENTY of street races, usually around Stoney and every now and then hanging with Bill.....if you want to go back even further...I use to roll with Mitch who use to run the streets in Gwinnett. My car was up and running pretty much all the damn time, except for the transmission fiasco....so I dont know why you keep saying it was down, maybe that's the excuse you want to make.

how long was your Protege down? I can remeber you had problems with it all the time with the motor swap....so do you want me to call you out when your car is broken too? Actually, here's what I'll do.....I'm going to wait for the Contour to break, and then call you out......

OR....I'm gonna wait like 60 yrs and catch you on your "Rascal" cart and pull up and rev at you in my Caddy...

my protege is in the garage, and its not workin because im lazy,a nd the harness burned up on the exhaust which was all my fault.. ive got the parts to get it runign but a guy locally is buying the chassis from me. IM jsut waiting for that. So i can get a new body, but if i wanted it to move i could.. i just dont have any motivation to mess with it. Azntraitor either your retarded or your gettin old whatever it is..i dont know how you can sit here and tell me i dance around. this is what ill doo, ill sell both my cars, come on IA, and tlak shit about someone else rides. And than when they challenge me, ill shimmy my way out of it.

Btlfed, alex posted my address. he said he was gonan kill my mom and some crazy shit because i said his wife had a flat ass. I told him to chill out with the threats towards my family, and just left it there. End of story.

Why are u throwin challenges at the contour? I drive that car to work and out and around town. you want to run soemthing you can run the Protege. btlfed if you want ill throw the same challenge to you as i did bitch ass up above.

Bad apple your trash...until your faggot ass finds a normal hair color you cant say much,

Kathryn your ugly......be quiet..

green91... your trash also mind your business.

Nitro
01-10-2006, 05:35 AM

clean civic son......hope to see u on the scene :cool:

B16a2 Civic
01-10-2006, 08:06 AM
YOU DONT WANT IT WITH BTLFED AND PETER
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JustinSane110™
01-10-2006, 08:42 AM
clean civic son......hope to see u on the scene :cool:
:lmfao: :lmfao: He said "the scene". :lmfao: :lmfao: :D

BTEC
01-10-2006, 09:00 AM
LOL!! im a bit late but that what yawl suckuz get for messing with the EG's. We tired of yawl talking shit bout we on the bandwaggon and shit. U want some, we got a ll something fuh yuh. LOL!!!!

AznTraitor
01-10-2006, 09:37 AM
it's not even fun to talk to him anymore....

I didnt shimmy my way out of anything....I stated the facts.

I made fun of the "Escort" well, because it was gay.

I made fun of the "Protege" because it's a "Protege". You did a motor swap, wow....good for you....but how long did it take you? Where was the "Protege" when I was running with the Mustang? No where to be found....and I was out EVERY weekend down at Moreland (before it was rice) and Mtn Industrial, and the orig Yokohama races. I owned that Mustang for 5 years, so I'd say you had plenty of time to run into me and "call me out" like you said you were gonna do. I remeber that you use to want to roll up with a bunch of people to "Watch" the races...at various locations.....and then you became a "racer" because you'd run another ricer or another....battle of the 17,16,15 sec cars actually isnt fun to watch at the street races.

You ripped on the bike, good for you...I liked it, and no one else seemed to have a problem with it, have you ever owned a bike or even ridden one? You must think the GSXR is the most ungodly bike right? typical squid.

And you said you didnt like my haircut? Well, come on down to Columbus and go ahead and tell that to the rest of the military......tell you what, when I get out, I'll grow a fro...would that make me more attractive to you? because from everything I have read, it almost sounds like you have a crush on me....that's cool....I mean, do your thing....I wont hate on your life choice because that'd be wrong to make fun of someone because of the lifestyle they choose.....

JITB
01-10-2006, 02:15 PM
It took me 2 days to do the motor swap. i only had the protege for about 1 year and a half, had it boosted for about a week didnt want it like that soo i swapped the motor.. I didnt have the protege. I ddint have anything ot run that mustang.. i do now.. soo you keep tlakin about it but you dont have anything to run with it.. i dint even know you didnt have a car. the way your talkin i cant tell, u just keep babblin abou what you used to do. I never "USED" to roll up with anyone except for like 3 people 2 of my close firends, i went out there by myself most of the time met some folks and whatever. You dont know what i did out there, you werent out there you making up random gibberish, im not gona sit here and try to verify what i did out there so u can turn it around and make me look like some "street racer fool", you talk about what you used to do for the last 3 pages and I still dont see why your runnin your mouth about my protege? you act like i go around IA and just brag about my cars like there the baddest thing on IA.. i stick to myself and do my thing, been doin it for awhile whats the deal with you all?

Yea your right im gay, i want to put my dick in your butt, cant wait till you get out... so i can hopefully settle down and have a meanigful relationship with you.

dartingd
01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
let it die man....let it die....

BTLFED
01-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Yea your right im gay, i want to put my dick in your butt, cant wait till you get out... so i can hopefully settle down and have a meanigful relationship with you.

I KNEW IT! :lmfao: