PDA

View Full Version : I fell asleep at the wheel today....

nightracer
01-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Three times... Once on the way back from my friend's apt.. Once on the way back to the gym found myself going into the grass. It was not cool at all. So on the way to the gas station I couldn't keep my eyes open so I just pulled over into a parking lot and went to sleep. Idk how long I slept for I just took a nap then drove to the gas station and nodded off at the pump. I decided that I did not need sleep. It was kinda funny though.

Hulud
01-06-2006, 09:57 PM
you narcolept (sp?)

MachNU
01-06-2006, 09:59 PM
you narcolept (sp?)

narcoleptic

HyPer50
01-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Pansy. I guarantee you if you roll your window down and hold your head out the window, you won't fall asleep... I used to do it sometimes on my late night/early morning trips back from Macon and it always worked.

Hulud
01-06-2006, 10:02 PM
narcoleptic
damnit! lol thanks

nightracer
01-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Pansy. I guarantee you if you roll your window down and hold your head out the window, you won't fall asleep... I used to do it sometimes on my late night/early morning trips back from Macon and it always worked.
Far from a pansy. I was just tired. I've been there and done the window trick I was too tired to think about it. I've never been that tired in my life. Oh well. :)

mp5o
01-06-2006, 10:30 PM

LOL I did the same thing on a trip back from macon... Cept I was yelling my thoughts outloud also.

JustinSane110™
01-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Haha, I only have to do that on trips that are close to 10 hours or so. Kick the cruise up and roll the windows down, if all else fails then stop and grab like 3 energy drinks. :goodjob:

Julio
01-06-2006, 10:32 PM
being tired is the biggest weapon against a Human

eViLMunkey
01-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Blast the stereo and roll windows down do some crack i dunno

devinwebb907
01-06-2006, 11:44 PM

heh i do that from time to time. blast up the music also. either on some long trips, or if im trashed trying to make it from A to B without dying.

soxfan30
01-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Usually what I do is roll the window down, turn the music up and try to sing along or whatever, just so my mind is focusing on some activity that requires thought enough to keep me awake. Or I get on my phone and call someone and ask them to just keep talking so I stay up.

RISKYB
01-07-2006, 09:24 AM
just let us know where your at so we dont drive around you, and please fix the grass

thinkfast®
01-07-2006, 01:44 PM
haha

Do a nice rail of some Peruvian flake on your way out the door, I guarantee sleep will not be an issue

Also if you are looking for a good time try some Colombian shit :D

SilverJester
01-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Usually what I do is roll the window down, turn the music up and try to sing along or whatever, just so my mind is focusing on some activity that requires thought enough to keep me awake. Or I get on my phone and call someone and ask them to just keep talking so I stay up.
ahaha I can see you singing your hot out with th windows down at a stop light....lolol.

SLOWR/T
01-07-2006, 08:52 PM
yeah i know how that is. i just got in from new jersey (around 6ish) and i dozed off a time or two on the trip before decideing to pull over and sleep so i wouldnt kill myself or my newly purchased truck.........or any other people. the cold air only works for a short time with me. i only slept for a 1hr and 45min then i started off again and made it home. now im reaaallllyyy tired so later :)

The BUCKY
01-07-2006, 10:10 PM
i did that once in high school. i will never drive sleepy again. lost a brand new car. sad sad day