PDA

View Full Version : Misc lol everyone talking, someone tear my ass down den if yall soo big n bad!

GOTTIGOTSHOT
01-06-2006, 07:49 PM
come on now, everyone runnin they mouth lol. id like to see everyone of yall half ass crooks try n spit nicer den me, oh yeah if you dont rap in person neither dont bother even answering this, this for all those punk ass muthafuckas poppin off at tha jaw like they gutta or suttin. lol oh yeah you big n bad now wen ya shit sound like u got it striahgt outta tha rhymerater from ohhla.com.

COGCaviZ24
01-06-2006, 08:08 PM
HAHAHA.OH GOD!....SOMEONE....PLEASE STOP THIS GUY!

PSINXS
01-06-2006, 08:15 PM
LOCK N BAN

turbosx©
01-06-2006, 09:12 PM
i second that motion but i really think we should give him a shot in person.<im serious bout that.have a meet,have him come,spit some to someone and record it so.theres no questions bout it.

CYIMSOFAST
01-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Dune Dune Dune dada dune dunt.....Ice Ice baby.........too cold too cold :gay:

JustinSane110™
01-06-2006, 10:39 PM
come on now, everyone runnin they mouth lol. id like to see everyone of yall half ass crooks try n spit nicer den me, oh yeah if you dont rap in person neither dont bother even answering this, this for all those punk ass muthafuckas poppin off at tha jaw like they gutta or suttin. lol oh yeah you big n bad now wen ya shit sound like u got it striahgt outta tha rhymerater from ohhla.com.
It'd be a waste of fuckin time jackass, even if you got your ass clearly fuckin ripped you'd still swear your shit was better... :jerkit:

The Golden Child
01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
It'd be a waste of fuckin time jackass, even if you got your ass clearly fuckin ripped you'd still swear your shit was better... :jerkit:

that is true he was talking shit when no one was even responding to his shit ..