PDA

View Full Version : Varsity pics JAN06

DeutscheBAG!
01-06-2006, 07:05 PM
here a few pics i took at the varsity last night for those that keeps iming me about..just a few that i havent cleaned up yet..i'll post more 2nite
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan031.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan074.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan033.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan018.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan056.jpg

The Ren
01-06-2006, 07:27 PM
You cant really tell but there is my car next to Ruiners

DeutscheBAG!
01-06-2006, 07:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan049.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan035.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan059.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan053.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan076.jpg

KartboyWRX
01-06-2006, 08:19 PM
hahahahaha crazy... someone got a pic of me tying my shoe wtf.. (im speedmonkey)

WINDSOR
01-06-2006, 08:24 PM
hahahahaha crazy... someone got a pic of me tying my shoe wtf.. (im speedmonkey)

lmao! you were there?

KartboyWRX
01-06-2006, 08:30 PM
lmao! you were there?

yeah i got approached by shawn (plumpy) because he thought i was serious in your UP vs SM thread.. what a fag.

PSINXS
01-06-2006, 08:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan033.jpg
Guy 1: Looks like a porsche to me.
guy 2: Yup.

The Ren
01-06-2006, 08:34 PM
^Black Jacket- Brandon AKA Ruiner

KartboyWRX
01-06-2006, 08:36 PM

you should wash your car!

PSINXS
01-06-2006, 08:38 PM
I couldnt even tell that was brandon lol i've only met him about 3 times though.

KartboyWRX
01-06-2006, 08:40 PM
i went up to ruiner.. and i was like.. "this ya car?".. and he was like *gangsta stance* "maybe.. whats it to ya huh?".. and i was like *gangsta stance* " oh yeah.. well i heard yo momma wears combat boots what nikka what!!!?" and he *gansta stance mode off* said "man.. " and got owned

1/4Mile
01-06-2006, 08:42 PM
This Teg is super hott. Is that Tracy for BG. If so NICE

PSINXS
01-06-2006, 08:43 PM
I see Brady!!! lolz

and jay if u mean in the army jacket, then no thats not tracy.

gtikid
01-06-2006, 08:47 PM
yeah i got approached by shawn (plumpy) because he thought i was serious in your UP vs SM thread.. what a fag.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Hahahaha that's why you tried to be all cool to Shawn and shit when he approached you right? "Hey what's up man" *sticks hand out but never gets it shaken*. Then you go on to admit "O naw man i was just kidding :(."

Wow Will this just goes to show how big of a pussy/fag you are dude. You tried to act all cool up in front of us, even saying wassup TWICE and then you go and post this shit? :jerkit:

WINDSOR
01-06-2006, 08:47 PM

serious about what?

WINDSOR
01-06-2006, 08:49 PM

Hahahaha that's why you tried to be all cool to Shawn and shit when he approached you right? "Hey what's up man" *sticks hand out but never gets it shaken*. Then you go on to admit "O naw man i was just kidding :(."

Wow Will this just goes to show how big of a pussy/fag you are dude. You tried to act all cool up in front of us, even saying wassup TWICE and then you go and post this shit? :jerkit:

hmmm......interestingggggggggg

gtikid
01-06-2006, 08:57 PM

Very :D

Repost Squintz
01-06-2006, 08:57 PM
nice pix walker as always

KartboyWRX
01-06-2006, 09:20 PM
i thought about what i had said, and it wasnt right. but i dont have anything to hide.. this was my original post:

i honestly dont see how this includes you at all.

but...

as far as im concerned everything is cool. honestly you're a dumb fuck if you think that UP vs SM thread was serious. and if shawn thinks we were serious, he's a dumb fuck too. sure i was nice and said whats up,i mean what am i gonna do? fight you all? hahaha.. no offense but that'd be a slaughter ( unless i'd be gettin it on with all of you at the same time) however thats not how i handle things, specially over something on the interweb. i mean kabir/vick/shawn are cool in my book. but if someone's gonna get their feelings hurt over a humorous thread, fuck em. end of story

i'd start shit with you.. but i dont have a car slow enough :eek: haha [/b]

sounded a little aggressive, more than i had intended it to. i was just typing what i was thinking at the moment. Julian.. you are not involved in this what so ever. so im not going to let you talk shit for other people. you are correct shawn didnt shake my hand when i had it out. it was disrespectful. oh well. i dont value his friendship enough to care. next time i wont shake his hand or offer to shake his hand.

if shawn has a problem with any of it, let him come to me and we'll handle it. thanks.

KartboyWRX
01-06-2006, 09:22 PM

haha see what i mean?, they took it serious, the UP vs SM thread you made. didnt know this GTikid person was a "UP" member

USMC_is300
01-06-2006, 09:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan074.jpg

WHOS SHIT IS THIS THAT SHIT IS PHAT

blacknightteg
01-06-2006, 10:05 PM
lol thats integ97's

Batman
01-06-2006, 10:08 PM

man your such a douche...DO SOMETHING! :blah:

SilverJester
01-06-2006, 10:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/varsity06-jan076.jpg

Whoa it's my car :cool: I know you guys musta recognized it....I mean it's the ass end your use to seeing :jester:

Jdm94Coupe
01-07-2006, 01:21 AM
cant wait to get my jdm front! hehe....champ white doe!

Repost Squintz
01-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Whoa it's my car :cool: I know you guys musta recognized it....I mean it's the ass end your use to seeing :jester:
ur car has an ass end? since when? ive never seen that before :D :lmfao: :lmfao:

KartboyWRX
01-07-2006, 10:51 AM
buahahahaha, ive only seen your car's ass when its parked lol. what time did you guys live the varsity?

gtikid
01-07-2006, 03:17 PM
i thought about what i had said, and it wasnt right. but i dont have anything to hide.. this was my original post:

i honestly dont see how this includes you at all.

but...

as far as im concerned everything is cool. honestly you're a dumb fuck if you think that UP vs SM thread was serious. and if shawn thinks we were serious, he's a dumb fuck too. sure i was nice and said whats up,i mean what am i gonna do? fight you all? hahaha.. no offense but that'd be a slaughter ( unless i'd be gettin it on with all of you at the same time) however thats not how i handle things, specially over something on the interweb. i mean kabir/vick/shawn are cool in my book. but if someone's gonna get their feelings hurt over a humorous thread, fuck em. end of story

i'd start shit with you.. but i dont have a car slow enough :eek: haha [/b]

sounded a little aggressive, more than i had intended it to. i was just typing what i was thinking at the moment. Julian.. you are not involved in this what so ever. so im not going to let you talk shit for other people. you are correct shawn didnt shake my hand when i had it out. it was disrespectful. oh well. i dont value his friendship enough to care. next time i wont shake his hand or offer to shake his hand.

if shawn has a problem with any of it, let him come to me and we'll handle it. thanks.

Your right, it doesn't include me. But you still think i'm gonna let you call Shawn a fag and such? I was just pointing out what really happened. And you talk about him not shaking your hand being disrespectful, yes it was very disrespectful. But you think you calling him a fag at the end of the post, behind his back, and trying to act like your cool with him isn't disrespectful?

gtikid
01-07-2006, 03:18 PM
haha see what i mean?, they took it serious, the UP vs SM thread you made. didnt know this GTikid person was a "UP" member

I'm not an 'UP' member. Never claimed to be or even tried to be. You were just talking about a good friend, i'm pretty sure you would do the same :goodjob:

KartboyWRX
01-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Your right, it doesn't include me. But you still think i'm gonna let you call Shawn a fag and such? I was just pointing out what really happened. And you talk about him not shaking your hand being disrespectful, yes it was very disrespectful. But you think you calling him a fag at the end of the post, behind his back, and trying to act like your cool with him isn't disrespectful?

i call everyone a fag, i dont mean anything by it. you're a fag. windsor.. that guy is a fag, the speedmonkey crew.. their all fags, Under pressure, they are all faggots. you know i over use "gay" and "fag". im cool with everyone i dont assume im not. this thats happening, its all over the car thing.. and it takes more than "cars" to get under my skin.

there. if anyone is offended.. FUCK THEM.

with love, will

p.s. the WTN are not faggots.. they've graduated to FIBERGLASS ASS PIRATES.

SilverJester
01-07-2006, 03:51 PM
ur car has an ass end? since when? ive never seen that before :D :lmfao: :lmfao:
damn were you that far behind that you couldn't see it :lmfao:

buahahahaha, ive only seen your car's ass when its parked lol. what time did you guys live the varsity?
:doh: I'm not sure what time it was but we stayed there till the end.when pretty much everyone else was leaving.

Shawn
01-07-2006, 04:03 PM
so what?.. we all could do that by making a sacrifice for a poor quality old vehicle and build it ourselves.. so you're 19 and done more things than most of us put together.. but hey.. you only drove your car 3 times, we drive ours on a daily basis...but the word on the street is that trinh built that motor..and you have done work on your car..i have more knowledge on my car than you could ever dream of...i can say the same thing..

Your boy Zeek PMing me talking shit. Sooo umm I think that is him being serious. You handle yourself in such an immature manner its so sad.

Red
01-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Damn I've got to go to one of these. Looks fun.

HiPSI
01-07-2006, 05:46 PM
i figured that whole thread was a joke... kinda like driving a 350z :D

Shawn
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I thought it was a joke too, until Zeek PMed me talking shit.

WINDSOR
01-07-2006, 07:47 PM
the thread was a joke guys..cmon :D Zeek is kinda crazy though.

1/4Mile
01-07-2006, 08:26 PM

that's cold man but so true

KartboyWRX
01-07-2006, 08:37 PM

you're just mad my paint shines, and yours doesnt. hahaha

Your boy Zeek PMing me talking shit. Sooo umm I think that is him being serious. You handle yourself in such an immature manner its so sad.

whatever you quoted from zeek is true aint it?, doesnt matter, since he Pm'ed you handle it out with him. just dont make it into something bigger IE: not shaking his hand (better yet, try avoiding contact with him whatsoever), i can take that. zeek is short fused and something physical is not in your benefit. not making threats for him, just dont wanna see people fight over a humorous thread. do me the favor.

if the immature manner thing is towards me.. unfortunately i dont give a shit, so dont waste your time haha

juan b
01-07-2006, 10:04 PM

zeek your a fucking idiot man.. are you seriously calling people douches? and telling them to to something? have you looked at yourself lately? all you do is think your the shit with your stock ass 350. seems to me like all you fucking do is read what will has to say and come on here and fucking ride his nuts more then his dick does..

Repost Squintz
01-08-2006, 12:44 AM
damn were you that far behind that you couldn't see it :lmfao:

touche' touche'

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 01:34 AM
IM A FAG

The Ren
01-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Pat ive been trying to get you out to one of these

Batman
01-08-2006, 01:39 AM

gtikid
01-08-2006, 03:42 AM

Zeek your a fucking idiot. You barely know english and like i've said before, your on Will's nuts more than his dick is...

Juan got to it before me :(

Stole candy from during Halloween? :lmfao: WOOOOOOW!! GOOD ONE!! :goodjob: I guess you couldn't find any good come backs on google huh? :slap: Here i have an idea: Get off Will's lap, whipe your mouth, and try again/kill yourself/etc...

Shawn
01-08-2006, 09:41 AM
whatever you quoted from zeek is true aint it?, doesnt matter, since he Pm'ed you handle it out with him. just dont make it into something bigger IE: not shaking his hand (better yet, try avoiding contact with him whatsoever), i can take that. zeek is short fused and something physical is not in your benefit. not making threats for him, just dont wanna see people fight over a humorous thread. do me the favor.

if the immature manner thing is towards me.. unfortunately i dont give a shit, so dont waste your time haha

No it isnt true. The car was my only car, so I had no choice but to drive it everywhere and everyday. And what is this word on the street bullshit? I told everyone Trinh built my motor and I didnt, I never claimed that. But I did do everything else. If somehow that makes me less of a person, umm ok. and BTW the immaturity thing is where you try to turn everything into a physical thing, first of all, you are fat which doesnt make you strong. Second of all, I dont think you wanna get arrested ;).

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 11:15 AM
IM AN ASSCLOWN

juan b
01-08-2006, 12:02 PM
are you one of those kids i stole candy from during halloween when i was a kid?.. i mean dude.. sorry get over it
oh and your a douche as well...what you gonna do about it? :confused:
if anyone has a problem with me, let me know, we can talk about it in person if you are really "disturbed" by my comments..since you guys like to talk so much...thanks

no im actually the "kid" that you found sleeping with your mom on halloween.. and why am i a douche? cause i cleaned her our pretty good? :)

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 12:30 PM
no im actually the "kid" that you found sleeping with your mom on halloween.. and why am i a douche? cause i cleaned her our pretty good? :)

not because we are having a gang e-fight... but that was lame from a neutral stand

Batman
01-08-2006, 12:32 PM
I LIKE LITTLE BOYS

juan b
01-08-2006, 12:52 PM
This is you saying that you built the car shawn. And now your trying to say that you didnt? I really dont know what JUAN and GTI kid have to do with this. Obviously hes running out of things to say since he's pulling out the "yo moma" jokes. And getting out of line with things. And GTI kid doesnt even have a car. So hes choosing to ride on ya'lls balls. I can say the same thing.
How pathetic. Im done with this. I will run into ya'll sooner or later.

hey buddy, shawn did build the car. however, he did not build the motor, did he ever tell you "i built the motor"? i have known shawn for a long time and know he knows a lot of shit. he deserves all the credit for his old ek.. he put the motor in, pieced together and installed the turbo kit, and did everything eles on that car.. which means he built the CAR by himself.. with the help of me ofcourse :) j/k.. (for retards that dont understand english.. he built the car not the motor.. i would say it in bosnian but i cant speak it..) dont try and insult him cause he knows more then just install an intake and bolt up an exhaust..

and the reason julian and i are here is because julian was stating what happend at the varsity when will was trying to call shawn a fag (joking ofcourse -will) and being cool with him there.. then you come on here and jump on your dick and start talking shit to julian so i felt i could come on here and talk shit to you.. and about me and your mom.. its not a joke.. haha .. but anyways julian does have a car, however it doesnt run, but he still has one..

now that thats said... get over it guys its the internet :)

RotiEatter
01-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Alright... I'm going to have to say something in all of this....

Zeek- I really don't like 350Z's and I never have. I've never liked your's, Will's, or even Josh's. I don't really care about what mods you have or don't have. I've never come up and said your guys cars are slow as piss or anything like that. It's just my opinion that I don't like them, but you did PM Shawn and said what you said.

Shawn did put together the car himself with very little help from myself or anyone else. Trinh did build the motor, but we did take it apart and change some simple things too. We never denied where the motor came from, but Trinh will tell you himself that it made waaaaaaaaaaay better powerband in Shawn's car.

Will- I know that you get the biggest kick out of talking shit to everyone and what not, but you've got to learn when to drop it. We all know Shawn's car made 531hp on the dyno and he never ran that power on the street/trrack. Shawn did the 13.5 with problems on his car, I know this for a fact. One, I was there, and Two, I talk the most shit to Shawn about it. He's my brother and he knows I'm joking with him. I remember when you went to the track and ran a 16.1... Should you post that as your time ??

Also, we all know Shawn didn't make a good pass at the track but 3/4th's better than a stock 350Z?? hahaha, come one man... We all saw Shawn RAPE Your Brother's 300 AWHP STi and your homie's MKIV TT [Supra]. A lot of us saw that take place. Do you want to try and argue that?

Honestly, I really wish Oscar would get on this forum and read all the crap going on. He's the only in Speed Monkey that I have never heard talk shit about everyone and he's the only that seems to be cool-headed. You guys are getting so upset over what you guys started yourself.

Conrad- I have no idea why you started that gay thread either, I know you like to talk a lot of shit online too... especially about Honda's... but damn man, next time you want to make a stupid thread that involves all of our names and makes us look like immature kids please bring it up with all of us first. I'd never bad mouth you and I don't know why you'd want to do that about Me, Trinh, Shawn, Chad, David, Danny, Alfonso, Bee, Juan, or anyone associated with Under Pressure. I can't remember any of us doing anything to you....

Also, yes this is the internet, but it's a local forum. It's pretty easy to talk shit oin here, but you guys are trying to turn this into some kind of fight for some reason. Julian and Juan are obviously friends of ours and you guys know that.

You can't post something like this in a thread...
... and not except to upset people by it.

Anyways... I'm not bitter nor am I upset. I'm just actually mature enough to realize how dumb this is. I will respond if you want to reply. This post isn't some retarded attempt at trying to fight with you guys.

I think it can be settled with the facts... so here they are...

Shawn built his car. Shawn put the car together.
Trinh built the motor and ran 10s in the white EG.
Shawn beat Zekel's Supra.
Shawn beat Oscar's STi.

Those are facts, feel free to argue any of them or to contribute some more. :)

Batman
01-08-2006, 02:27 PM

Zeek- I really don't like 350Z's and I never have. I've never liked your's, Will's, or even Josh's. I don't really care about what mods you have or don't have. I've never come up and said your guys cars are slow as piss or anything like that. It's just my opinion that I don't like them, but you did PM Shawn and said what you said.

Shawn did put together the car himself with very little help from myself or anyone else. Trinh did build the motor, but we did take it apart and change some simple things too. We never denied where the motor came from, but Trinh will tell you himself that it made waaaaaaaaaaay better powerband in Shawn's car.

Will- I know that you get the biggest kick out of talking shit to everyone and what not, but you've got to learn when to drop it. We all know Shawn's car made 531hp on the dyno and he never ran that power on the street/trrack. Shawn did the 13.5 with problems on his car, I know this for a fact. One, I was there, and Two, I talk the most shit to Shawn about it. He's my brother and he knows I'm joking with him. I remember when you went to the track and ran a 16.1... Should you post that as your time ??

Also, we all know Shawn didn't make a good pass at the track but 3/4th's better than a stock 350Z?? hahaha, come one man... We all saw Shawn RAPE Your Brother's 300 AWHP STi and your homie's MKIV TT [Supra]. A lot of us saw that take place. Do you want to try and argue that?

Honestly, I really wish Oscar would get on this forum and read all the crap going on. He's the only in Speed Monkey that I have never heard talk shit about everyone and he's the only that seems to be cool-headed. You guys are getting so upset over what you guys started yourself.

Conrad- I have no idea why you started that gay thread either, I know you like to talk a lot of shit online too... especially about Honda's... but damn man, next time you want to make a stupid thread that involves all of our names and makes us look like immature kids please bring it up with all of us first. I'd never bad mouth you and I don't know why you'd want to do that about Me, Trinh, Shawn, Chad, David, Danny, Alfonso, Bee, Juan, or anyone associated with Under Pressure. I can't remember any of us doing anything to you....

Also, yes this is the internet, but it's a local forum. It's pretty easy to talk shit oin here, but you guys are trying to turn this into some kind of fight for some reason. Julian and Juan are obviously friends of ours and you guys know that.

Anyways... I'm not bitter nor am I upset. I'm just actually mature enough to realize how dumb this is. I will respond if you want to reply. This post isn't some retarded attempt at trying to fight with you guys.

Shawn beat Oscar's STi.

well said

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 02:32 PM
UNDER PRESSURE > SPEEDDONKEY ANY DAY, I MEAN, BUILT CARS ARE ALWAYSA FASTER THAN STOCK CARS.

OH AND I LIKE LITTLE BOYS TOO

Batman
01-08-2006, 02:43 PM
on a much more important subject, i strongly recommend everyone tries the new kiwi slushee thingy at brusters, i picked one up yesterday, and it kicked ass
w3rd?

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 03:03 PM
w3rd?

yeah dude, picked one up before work yesterday, i needed something to drink quickly and it was the first thing i saw. it made my day... *sigh*.. im in love

WINDSOR
01-08-2006, 03:23 PM

Shawn beat Oscar's STi.

sorry man,the thread was a joke and i don't think anyone else in UP really took it seriously. I guess you guys just have some issues with will and the other speedmonkey guys which i didn't really know about.

You guys should settle your petty differences because its really pretty dumb to argue about car shit like you guys are. There are more important things to worry about and bicker about then who built whos motor and whatnot. You guys are making yourselves look like immature kids arguing like this on the internet...not me posting a thread.

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 03:33 PM
sorry man,the thread was a joke and i don't think anyone else in UP really took it seriously. I guess you guys just have some issues with will and the other speedmonkey guys which i didn't really know about.

You guys should settle your petty differences because its really pretty dumb to argue about car shit like you guys are. There are more important things to worry about and bicker about then who built whos motor and whatnot. You guys are making yourselves look like immature kids arguing like this on the internet...not me posting a thread.

haha thanks conrad.

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I LIKE NINJA MIDGETS

Shawn
01-08-2006, 03:45 PM
hah ok, that is fine ezeuie and oscar. Pulled what back? Not the lead, I know that for sure, because I held that steady everytime. I was on my lowest boost setting possible. I could go up to 27psi if I wanted to murder you guys. I was taking it easy on you guys since you were friends at the time. But that is the past, and the car is sold. Cars arent the most important thing in my life anymore. So fuck all this shit, I have a stock car that is slow and I dont care anymore :)

Shawn
01-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Also 150mph is high MPH to me, I dont go past that because I never boosted in 5th gear, didnt want to risk it.

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 04:00 PM
DAVID HASSLEHOF IS MY HERO

Shawn
01-08-2006, 04:08 PM
I am enjoying the car, it is fun to drive, but I am not trying to go fast right now. Just going to enjoy the car stock and go to school. That is my main focus right now. When I get out of school I will build another turbo Honda for street/drag.

I would love to run you in the STi, but your brother will probably just use that to talk shit about me :/

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 04:29 PM
DON JOHNSON IS MY LOVER

KartboyWRX
01-08-2006, 04:40 PM
I FUCK SHEEP

Batman
01-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Vteckidd is a super FAST CAR. UNLIKE US, HE BUILT HIS CAR AND IS FASTER THAN ANY OF US.

BUT WE LIKE MEN, SO WE ARE COOL

Vteckidd
01-08-2006, 05:19 PM
IM TIRED OF SPEEDIDIOTS THINKING THEY RUN THIS PLACE. THIS THREAD WAS RUINED BY A BUNCH OF SHIT TALKERS THAT WERE PUSSY AND BACKED DOWN. UNDER PRESSURE HAS MORE RESPECT AND INTELLIGENCE THAN A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT DRIVE STOCK CARS.

YOU WANT TO RUN SOMEONE , RUN ME, AND DONT PUSSY OUT LIKE SPEEDDONKEY DID.

ANY MORE SHIT TALKING BY SPEEDMONKEY TEAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. LAST WARNING

Vteckidd
01-08-2006, 05:23 PM
YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE3MDYzNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg