PDA

View Full Version : Misc I know Im late on this but uh.. T.I's

Julio
01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
URBAN LEGEND album is pretty hot..

I hate Southern rap and shit.. But this album is good.. atleast to me.

haha.. Late as fuck.. but hey, Better late then never

quickdodge®
01-06-2006, 04:02 PM
TI isn't that bad. I never thought he was. Just never thought he was KOS, either. I like some of his shit. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
01-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Yea.. It was album of 2004 in my opinion..
A bunch of songs off his new cd leaked last month... Good Shit.

bicsintegra
01-06-2006, 11:22 PM
i don't like southern rap either but t.i. is one of the best in the south if not king of it in my opinion.

quickdodge®
01-07-2006, 08:52 AM
^^^ Definitely not the King. Lolol. That goes to 8Ball & MJG or UGK and them. Later, QD.

BaHumBugg
01-07-2006, 11:21 AM
I like T.i first one alot, "im serious"

Julio
01-07-2006, 03:59 PM
^^^ Definitely not the King. Lolol. That goes to 8Ball & MJG or UGK and them. Later, QD.

bwhahahhaha WHO? they suck QD. T.I is a better in my opinion.

quickdodge®
01-07-2006, 04:21 PM
in my opinion.

Exactly. Later, QD.

hyun
01-08-2006, 09:50 PM
king of the south.

t.i. music is the shit. but that nigga is mad short in real life

quickdodge®
01-08-2006, 10:24 PM
^^^ Joking right? Later, QD.

TheFireMan
01-08-2006, 10:25 PM
T.I. is my best rapper Enough Said, Hes the King OF tha SoUTH AKA ATL!

quickdodge®
01-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Ahhh. The idiot has spoken. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
01-08-2006, 10:32 PM
^^ keep your mouth shut you fucking "EThug" "GanGtser" ..go to your bible study wit your mom & and have yourself a lan party :2up:

quickdodge®
01-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Listen here, you stupid son of a bitch. I don't give a goddamn what the fucc you say to me or about me, but you really should keep anything that has to do with any member of my family out of it. I don't care much I dislike you, but I would never bring into this your family. You need to watch what you post/say when it comes to that shit. That shit going far. Man up(if that's possible) and keep this to me. Bitch ass. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
01-08-2006, 10:50 PM
...Damn, Weak Spot..Okay, I respect that shit...Maybe I should find another weak spot of yours.

quickdodge®
01-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Or maybe you can say bye bye to IA for bashing a mod? Later, QD.

bicsintegra
01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
8ball and mjg and ugl are legends put jordan isn't the king of the NBA is he? they had their time and their shine it is time to move on. do u really think in a battle that 8ball or mjg would beat T.I.?

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 10:25 AM
^^^ It would be good, but I don't know. UGK would, though. I didn't really mean for 8Ball to be listed. But I do know you can't be King of anything until you put in time. And two years or so isn't time. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-09-2006, 10:42 AM
T.I. is MY best rapper Enough Said, Hes the King OF tha SoUTH AKA ATL!

cosign except for that word...he is the best rapper besides jay-z, alive that is
1. jay-z K.O.N.Y.
2. t.i. K.O.S.

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 11:07 AM
^^^^^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! I didn't know a Gay-Z fan was on IA. And the TI comment, of course, was funny, too. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-09-2006, 11:33 AM
^^^^^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! I didn't know a Gay-Z fan was on IA. And the TI comment, of course, was funny, too. Later, QD.

official dyke count on you to say something stupid:blah:

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 11:41 AM
What? Put that in a coherent sentence, please. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 11:56 AM
yea I dont understand bitch talk, lol

laters puto

Sammich
01-09-2006, 12:21 PM
ok sorry 2 official dykes, you can always depend on dyke 1 and 2 to say something stupid

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 12:27 PM
I never heard of someone gettin they ass beat for internet shit talkin before..

have you Quick?

hyun
01-09-2006, 12:28 PM
wtf.. as much as i like 8ball and mjg the shit that they put out compared to ti is nothing lol.

and nas owns new york

Sammich
01-09-2006, 12:43 PM
bwahaha funny:lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I would agree with the Nas comment over Gay-Z any day.

And like I said, I didn't mean to put MJG and 8Ball in there. Just UGK. You're right about MJG being compared to TI. TI isn't on their level yet.

And to you, cackinhim, I think dyke 1 & 2 are you and your split personality, dumbass. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-09-2006, 12:50 PM
...anyway

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 12:55 PM
haha you a lame homey

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Lolol. Fa shizzle, my mexikizzle. Later ,QD.

BaHumBugg
01-09-2006, 02:04 PM
The best song that was on 8ball and mjg's new album was the one with T.i., lol so I gotta say T.i is better

Sammich
01-09-2006, 02:22 PM
The best song that was on 8ball and mjg's new album was the one with T.i., lol so I gotta say T.i is better

thanx 4 the back up almost thought i was a lone rida on this one

GsrTurbo320
01-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Anyone hear T.I's new song? Ride with me

ironchef
01-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Anyone hear T.I's new song? Ride with meIts not bad.

Sammich
01-09-2006, 03:35 PM
naw, but isnt that the title of young bucks song from a lil while back...i hope TIP isnt losing originality

Nomad!
01-09-2006, 03:36 PM
mad short in real life

Mad, MADD short. I'm only 6'1" and the very top of dude's head was only at my shoulder.

Not a fan of his music but he does seem to keep certain crowds pretty hype.

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
TI isn't bad at all. He is one of the best out from the South. But that isn't saying very much at all. Who else is there? JD..lolol, Ying Yang...what a joke, Lil Jon....please, Jeezy...WTF?. There is no one for him to go up on. But still, not a King. But hey, sit on his TIP and call it what you want. Lolol. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
01-09-2006, 05:07 PM
TI isn't bad at all. He is one of the best out from the South. But that isn't saying very much at all. Who else is there? JD..lolol, Ying Yang...what a joke, Lil Jon....please, Jeezy...WTF?. There is no one for him to go up on. But still, not a King. But hey, sit on his TIP and call it what you want. Lolol. Later, QD.

..yah you are right..It would be like T.I against Houston TX:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

cttdid666
01-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Ya T.I. is good and all but not one of my big time fav. rappers..sorry to say but I would have to go with Eminem. You can't say that he isn't one of the best out there (not saying he is the best)

bigfred706
01-09-2006, 07:14 PM
T.I is one of the best rapper but about time for a new CD to come out gangta grill cd dont count

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Ya T.I. is good and all but not one of my big time fav.

Good comment. I feel the same.

.sorry to say but I would have to go with Eminem. You can't say that he isn't one of the best out there (not saying he is the best)

I'm going to leave this alone. I've pissed off enough people today. Lolol. Later, QD.

cttdid666
01-09-2006, 08:28 PM
lol ahahahahahaha damn that was funny dude....so what about LiL Wyte or Tripple 6 Mafia??? I would say some of their shit is good...

quickdodge®
01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Triple 6 from back a minute is good stuff. Not royalty, but definitely worth listening to. Lil Wyte, I can do without. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
01-09-2006, 11:13 PM
T.I. may not be the king of the south.. But he is definetly doing big things.. Plus, he just released a mixtape called "The Leak" since alot of songs were leaked off his new album.. Definetly worth listening to.

BaHumBugg
01-10-2006, 12:37 AM
sorry to say but I would have to go with Eminem.

I agree Em gots to be one of the best spitters

Sammich
01-10-2006, 07:45 AM
^^^ o yea eminem can spit to i definitely respect em, some people sleep on him but its watever theres always gona be people that think differently

bicsintegra
01-10-2006, 08:21 AM
eminem is a good rapper but he is starting to sound the same in most of his songs and wack ass D12 isn't helping him either. if T.I. doesn't have legit comp int he south it isn't his fault that the south would rather listen to D4L and do that stupid snap dance then real lyrics.

Sammich
01-10-2006, 09:08 AM
eminem is a good rapper but he is starting to sound the same in most of his songs and wack ass D12 isn't helping him either. if T.I. doesn't have legit comp int he south it isn't his fault that the south would rather listen to D4L and do that stupid snap dance then real lyrics.

"shake that laffy taffy"...:lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Feminem has always sounded the same. A deaf man could tell if a Fem track was playing. He's talented and good, but not the best. Not close. Except to the white folks. The majority of people that Fem on a pedastal and worship him are white. And that's not because of what he said in the past. It was like that before that came out. Later, QD.

cttdid666
01-10-2006, 02:00 PM
well hell who is the King or rap???? Jay-Z..i can't satnd most of his shit..T.I. might be good but not the King..Tupac..idk don't really listen to his stuff..cuz i guess he's "dead"..idk

thinkfast®
01-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Pac was one of the greatest lyricists I think of all time, the man is a legend and stood for more then screamin "wesssside"

Sammich
01-10-2006, 02:14 PM
well hell who is the King or rap???? Jay-Z..i can't satnd most of his shit..T.I. might be good but not the King..Tupac..idk don't really listen to his stuff..cuz i guess he's "dead"..idk

do you just listen to his commercial music, whats played on the radio?? talking about jay-z

quickdodge®
01-10-2006, 02:20 PM

I really can't say that there is one, personally.

Gay Z...no.
TI... quite a good contender, but not yet, give him a couple of more years to keep it up and see if he falls. If he stays up, I would consider him that. But that's for the South.
Tupac...I can't say he was/is. I never really got into listening to him, myself. He was influential, they say.

To me, there isn't any one rapper/group that stands out to be the overall King of Rap. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-10-2006, 02:44 PM
tell me str8 up wats wrong w/ jay-z

quickdodge®
01-10-2006, 02:52 PM
He's annoying. I don't really care for his style at all. He just doesn't make it go. The only song, to me, that he has that was worth half a shit was "Can I Get a..." And he had to have that other fag in their with the girl. The girl was the best thing to happen in that song.

Remember this is my opinion. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-10-2006, 03:15 PM
so all you heard was pretty much commercial see listen to his cds that was jus BS like how eminem promotes his album w/ a 'joke track' i guess you can say for it to appeal. but jay spit off the dome and he has a story line through the cd. i'd admit t.i. dont do that persay his joint is pretty much the same as when you get the cd. ludacris is kinda like that also. but ludas best album was his first 'back for the first time' its almost like he got worst, as far as albums go, but lyrically ludacris is a genius too.

quickdodge®
01-10-2006, 03:23 PM
I agree with the Ludacris comment. And don't assume anything about someone you don't know(not to be taken like I'm attacking you). I hate commercial rap. I just don't like the style of music that comes from the North. I don't like the South's crunk shit, either. The heavy bass and the constant yelling and screaming. It's just me to listen to what comes from the West. Being from there, that's what I always listened to and what I am accustomed to. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-10-2006, 03:41 PM
that makes a whole lot more sense cuz u from da west, the crunk music is good waking up music but that laffy taffy bull crap i hate...btw if you not hating why you put a negative on my name???

quickdodge®
01-10-2006, 03:59 PM
That was from something else. Later, QD.

hyun
01-10-2006, 04:51 PM

:rolleyes: eminem is a talented mother fucker. his lyrics are always on point and he'll kill most any mother fucker in a battle. dude is straight up no bull shit. give his new cd a chance if u dont like his shit. shit is good

jay-z knows what he's doing, that dude is straight up ballin.

there is no king of rap btw. too many different taste and opinions.

ironchef
01-10-2006, 04:53 PM
:rolleyes: eminem is a talented mother fucker. his lyrics are always on point and he'll kill most any mother fucker in a battle. dude is straight up no bull shit. give his new cd a chance if u dont like his shit. shit is good

jay-z knows what he's doing, that dude is straight up ballin.

there is no king of rap btw. too many different taste and opinions.What new cd?

BaHumBugg
01-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Pac was one of the greatest lyricists I think of all time, the man is a legend and stood for more then screamin "wesssside"

I gotta say Pac is the king, sorry to say it, I hate when people say biggies the greatest, biggie wasnt shit to me

quickdodge®
01-10-2006, 08:01 PM
^^^ Exactly. He was talented and good, but not the greatest. Pac also wasn't the greatest. Feminem, definitely not the greatest. There isn't one right now. I'm glad I wasn't one of the white people that jumped on the Feminem train, lolol. Later, QD.

hyun
01-11-2006, 12:49 AM
i wouldnt say 2pac is the greatest because alot of people have different taste but hes definatly hands down one of the most influential rappers. he gets respect from every single rapper in the world

NzProjeKt
01-11-2006, 03:58 AM
T.I. Teams Up With UGK for His 'King' Album

UGK's Pimp C was released a few weeks ago and he's already back in the studio. UGK will work with T.I. for 2 songs that will be featured on his album 'King' due March 28.
The first song is a remake of UGK's classic "Front, Back and Side to Side" and Mannie Fresh handles the production. The second song, tentatively titled "Chirp Back," is produced by DJ Toomp. Swizz Beatz, who already produced "You Don't Know Me," also laced T.I. with 4 beats.

quickdodge®
01-11-2006, 04:15 AM
The first song is a remake of UGK's classic "Front, Back and Side to Side" and Mannie Fresh handles the production.

So much that one. Later, QD.

bicsintegra
01-11-2006, 08:42 AM
i agree there is no one person who can be claimed the king of hiphop, and biggie wasn't the best neither was pac. pac was a great writer and lyricist so was biggie in their own respect. i just like the pre death row pac 'me against the world' was on of the greatest hip hop cd's of all time. then he came out with how do you want it and all that other shit on death row. all eyez on me was a good cd i must admit. as far as eminem is concerned most of his music sounds the same. he has problems with his wife/ex wife/ fiance, his little girl misses him, his mother fucked him over, his dad wasn't shit, and mainstream america hates him for his lyrics exploiting gay people, drug use, and his acts of violence although he keeps winning the grammys.

B16a2 Civic
01-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Bun B is a better lyracist then T.I.

Sammich
01-11-2006, 10:26 AM

B16a2 Civic
01-11-2006, 10:42 AM
and you wonder why quickdoge insults your dumbass.

thinkfast®
01-11-2006, 11:20 AM
.....http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28557&stc=1

is that your childhood picture? or is that recent?

Sammich
01-11-2006, 01:06 PM
LOL i had to repost that b/c thats how that comment looked to me...stupid LOL but like everyone said everyone has their own opinion so thats my opinion. yea bun b is good and has been around longer than t.i. but i dont think he's a better lyricist

BaHumBugg
01-11-2006, 01:24 PM

?????? are we serious????

Im sorry but all of Bun B shit sounds the same...."Im the king of the underground were the king of the underground" thats all he says, I never liked Bun B, I only listen to UGK because of Pimp C

B16a2 Civic
01-11-2006, 01:25 PM
?????? are we serious????

Im sorry but all of Bun B shit sounds the same...."Im the king of the underground were the king of the underground" thats all he says, I never liked Bun B, I only listen to UGK because of Pimp C

just listen to his gangsta grillz

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2006, 01:41 PM
just listen to his gangsta grillz

yeah imma have to agree with my boy bug, i really dont listen to t.i or bun B but i think ti is a better rapper.....Bun B flow and lyrics sound the same on every track ive heard

ive heard the gangsta grillz and its pretty good, but i think TI got him

quickdodge®
01-11-2006, 02:39 PM
UGK has more lyrical talent. It's not saying TI doesn't have talent. But I would much rather listen to UGK. Later, QD.

lilmanx01
01-12-2006, 07:21 AM
lol but he is not "The Truth" some of that Jeezy booooi

bicsintegra
01-12-2006, 08:47 AM
lol but he is not "The Truth" some of that Jeezy booooi

Jeezy is o.k. at best he sounds like every other rapper nothing to set him apart. atleast he isn't doing that laffy taffy bullshit

quickdodge®
01-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Jeezy...lolol. Yeah. Later, QD.