PDA

View Full Version : Mentally exhausted

AtifSajid
01-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Its way to early to get mentally exhausted. I can feel it already and its only 10:23...

I call it people not doing there job correctly and you have to follow up on it. But all the follow ups are negative things that the customer may not be happy about. So you have to put up on both sides now.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Waking up in the morning and having an inbox of 22 unsatisfied customers who are wondering where there product is. Thats not my style. I had another person take care of my business while I just collected..you know trying out another avenue, which didnt work out AT ALL. I usually handle my business by myself completely, but since the business is doing fairly well, I said why not try out some other avenues and see how it goes, thats the only real way to expand, plus the burden is lifted a little off you so you can tend to other things.

So now I am making customers happy, and I have not seen the product, but dealt with it before so I am figuring its the same good stuff. One customer already emailed me saying he recieved it, but there is a scratch on the side...damn..

That aint happening ever again. I taking care of my own shit. At least I know it will be done right.

End of rant..(and this was the nice rant)

Peace...

NzProjeKt
01-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Damn son.. I feel where you are comming from though.. Even from my own personal experiences I have noticed that partnerships rarely ever work out..

Anways, keep doing what you doin cause IA definetly likes your computer deals...