PDA

View Full Version : FS:EG HATCH

Vteckidd
04-10-2005, 03:56 PM
1993 Honda CIVIC CX RED

Body is PERFECT, MINT. full interior, BLACK interior
AC
OEM civic tape player

DOES NOT RUN, have no idea whats wrong with it, im gonna start working on it tomrrow.

100% BONE STOCK, elderly female owned, never raced or abused. story is the "motor" is bad, but i think ill get it running.

$2500 FIRM takes it as is. Ill throw in a FREE SOHC with the car. if the motor is indeed bad ill swap in a CHERRY sohc and sell it for $3000 FIRM.

CX with BLACK INTERIOR=RARE. every CX i have seen has blue interior.

PM me if interested, TITLE IN HAND

HatchMan
04-11-2005, 09:14 AM
do you have some pics?

HBZZZ
04-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Sorry had to delete, it hurt my brain to try and figure out what he meant.
GA_Teg

RutRoe
04-12-2005, 01:17 PM
man wat the crap... dat some high price u asking, and who care if it elder driven it doesn't mean that they r good drive ( old people got slow reaction: mess up clutch, gear grind)

Uhhh...

two things.

One. English. Try it out.

Two. Hatches. You dont know the market value obviously. Once you figure out step one that I mentioned, use what you've learned to study more in depth on the value of the vehicles.

Oh, and that's a horrible rationalization about old people and the price of a car.... believe it or not, most people that buy those hatches dont have big plans for the stock CX motor. Again, steps one and two will help you a lot in this.

Vteckidd
04-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Uhhh...

two things.

One. English. Try it out.

Two. Hatches. You dont know the market value obviously. Once you figure out step one that I mentioned, use what you've learned to study more in depth on the value of the vehicles.

Oh, and that's a horrible rationalization about old people and the price of a car.... believe it or not, most people that buy those hatches dont have big plans for the stock CX motor. Again, steps one and two will help you a lot in this.
thanks rut, and if its too much money, i dont care, i already have 3 interested parties in it. fact is its CLEAN and immaculate. ill put a SOHC motor in it and sell it for more it doesnt bother me

A.P. Photography
04-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Had to fix his post, bump for a good clean car :goodjob:

HBZZZ
04-14-2005, 01:00 PM
my bad... but i just sold my for 2k and everthing work except it missing a bumper... that y i am surprise to see u ask for that much

BTEC
04-14-2005, 01:03 PM
bump.. to get another hatch on the road. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
04-14-2005, 01:09 PM
my bad... but i just sold my for 2k and everthing work except it missing a bumper... that y i am surprise to see u ask for that much
i understnad, thats why its going in autotrader

SleepingTalon
04-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Mike, call me, I need a hatch, you know the deal bro!

jb55
04-16-2005, 10:01 AM
do u have any pics?