PDA

View Full Version : So Target meet on the weekends...

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 09:51 AM
It just amazes me how ignorant people are. We find a good place to meet and nobody bothers us, but people still continue to do dumb shit.

I'm not saying its anybody here, but I'm going to point out a couple of things. Last night when the last of us were standing around, a Fulton County police car came up to us. He said there was a report of a gray car (240SX) racing across the Target parking lot. Now how dumb is this? I mean, granted its 10pm at night, but if there are any pedestrians walking along and you hit and kill them... how good was that to show off? Also to that other fucker with the Celica with lambo doors. You ever try and show off again I'll just call on the cops on you. You dont just pull up, close your door, and zoom off doing 60mph through the Target parking lot.

REALITY CHECK! WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU HAVE! We've already seen it! You newbies need to get a reality check. One day you go racing through the parking lot, and you really will kill somebody.

Another thing. Why can't you idiots pick up your trash? There is no reason to leave a whole taco bell bag and all of your drinks in the middle of the parking lot. Pick this shit up!

The police officer was really cool, but if we continue to litter and do dumb shit... another good hang out is going to be gone. Frankly, im starting not to care anymore. I'm getting too old to rant beause people will still continue to do dumb shit. Thats my 2 cents.

Leisa
03-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Im right there with you Pat..... I wasnt there last night but I see it all the time... where do these people get off thinking they can just throw their shit on the ground... it pisses me off so bad....

Nismo
03-06-2005, 09:56 AM
I wasnt there, but i feel you on the people comming and doing stupid shit and ruining it for everyone. On a side note about that celica with the lambo doors, it just sits in the first spot in front of the movie theater with its doors open all fucking night. Gayness

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 10:25 AM
I wasnt there, but i feel you on the people comming and doing stupid shit and ruining it for everyone. On a side note about that celica with the lambo doors, it just sits in the first spot in front of the movie theater with its doors open all fucking night. Gayness

I guess he feels the need to be loved... I guess he wasn't loved enough when he was a baby. I'll pass on my condolences if I ever see him again.

Leisa
03-06-2005, 10:27 AM
^^^^hahahahaha, Pat you are so funny!

Darling Nikki
03-06-2005, 10:35 AM
That guy in the celica is a peice of shit....he always wants to race someone with that crappy car....his car is all SHOW and ALL SLOW! I'll race him at the track in commerce. That was funny though, he drives over to us with his driver side LAMBO DOOR open and thinks like we haven't seen shit like that. EVERYONE HAS LAMBO DOORS...so whoopie freaking do!
So for him and the 240SX--- you wanna race? Go to the track where its legal. Don't come around us with that bullshit.

As for the meet.....wow it was like the old x-rated crew had a reunion. There was just a couple people missing. It was great seeing everyone. lol Its been awhile and it was great seeing the usual friends too.

Leisa
03-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Damn I wish we could have gone.. I was too busy being hostess/chef to 5 teenage girls...

ARSON451
03-06-2005, 10:49 AM

that guy seriosly needs some friends...

and it was good seeing the ole Xrated crew last night..brought back some memories of back in the day of Starbucks, media play and subway days

ruah_23
Damn I wish we could have gone.. I was too busy being hostess/chef to 5 teenage girls...

Me too!But being a slave to Publix insted.Y'all should start hanging out at the Publix parking lot where I work insted LOL!

As for the celice,well it has a lambo door so that's mean it's a sign that the person gon do some stupid shit.

typeRwannabie
yeah. sounds like i missed a good meet last night. i'll most def have to make it up next week. nickie, about the lambo doors, lol, u'r absolutly right. mofo needs to go to ONE car show and see how many sets he sees. its outrageous. and people have always left trash in the target lot. usually its not that much tho, but people still need to respect property that isnt theirs and we have permission to use. if you abuse the privelege, and yes, it IS a privelege, then that privelege will be lost. and by doing so, you've just pissed off a BUNCH of people. so next time think b4 you do some stupid ish. se la vi (spelling?)

quickdodgeŽ
03-06-2005, 11:12 AM
I was there. Nice seeing you, DP, Nicki, Molded, Julizzo, Chuck, Squizznintz, Trey, Vizzal, and whoever else the hell I saw.

And yea, the stupidity is going to keep yet another hang-out spot out of our grasp. Way to go, idiots. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 11:14 AM
I was there. Nice seeing you, DP, Nicki, Molded, Julizzo, Chuck, Squizznintz, Trey, Vizzal, and whoever else the hell I saw.

And yea, the stupidity is going to keep yet another hang-out spot out of our grasp. Way to go, idiots. Later, QD.

Good seeing you too bro.

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:15 AM
that's it, next weekend, I'm bring the corolla out and I'm gonna trey slide all around you guys! ha!

Julio
03-06-2005, 11:15 AM
that celica was funny... A camera or DV camera is needed for idiots like this, next time get them on Camera and embarass the shit out of them online. im surprise walker hasnt done this yet.

Darling Nikki
03-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Good seeing you too QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Good seeing you too QD.

I know(*wink wink*).

I hope your boyfriend doesn't see that. Lolol.

Julio, I will bring my DV out next meet. Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-06-2005, 02:36 PM
That guy in the celica is a peice of shit....he always wants to race someone with that crappy car....his car is all SHOW and ALL SLOW! I'll race him at the track in commerce. That was funny though, he drives over to us with his driver side LAMBO DOOR open and thinks like we haven't seen shit like that. EVERYONE HAS LAMBO DOORS...so whoopie freaking do!
So for him and the 240SX--- you wanna race? Go to the track where its legal. Don't come around us with that bullshit.

As for the meet.....wow it was like the old x-rated crew had a reunion. There was just a couple people missing. It was great seeing everyone. lol Its been awhile and it was great seeing the usual friends too.

that dude is a tool...he'll ride around the regal parking revving engine trying garner attention to his poor pathetic life...the cop was pretty cool though and just gave a stern warning and thats about it...he doesen't care if you hang out there just if people are being retards then the cops will come(which i don't blame them at all)

Brett
03-06-2005, 07:33 PM
his car is all SHOW and ALL SLOW!

HEY NOW!!! Whats wrong with us all show and so slow cars? lol

But I agree with Pat, YOU ALL NEED TO CONSIDER HOW LONG WE HAVE MET THERE AND HOW MANY PLACES WE HAVE LOST OUT ON CAUSE OF DUMB ASS's!! None thinks your cool, we just end up getting pissed. Spinning your tires or driving fast doesnt impress ANYONE!! It's not like you are the only one we have seen do it. GROW THE FUCK UP or dont come at all!! And clean your fuckin mess, dont expect others to come behind you and do it.

Cliff
03-06-2005, 07:40 PM
yea if you wanna act like that go hang out at moreland

ruah_23
03-06-2005, 08:13 PM
yea if you wanna act like that go hang out at moreland

And Barrett Pkwy?
LOL!

CiViCCuTie
03-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Stupid people are everywhere....

Brett
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
^^^ HA HA HA HA HA

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 09:20 PM
HAHAHA

CiViCCuTie
03-06-2005, 09:21 PM
haha funny...where do you get those types of pictures from. LIke the pwned ones and such

ruah_23
03-06-2005, 09:23 PM
I still love that pic...it's awesome and this one too!!
it crack me up everytime.!!LOL!!

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODE0MTk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Brett
03-06-2005, 09:24 PM
They are around, I find them on here and other forums... This is my 2 favorites though

dereksi
04-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Awsome Ill be there for sure

Nemesis
04-20-2006, 06:14 PM
MIKEY WAS BEING A RICER IN AN ACCORD ! :lmao:

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 06:15 PM
MIKEY WAS BEING A RICER IN AN ACCORD ! :lmao:

and you were being a ricer in the cougar you bloody hypocrite! :lmfao:

Nemesis
04-20-2006, 06:17 PM
and you were being a ricer in the cougar you bloody hypocrite! :lmfao:

SO! HAHA Mikeys alarm on his whoopty is sensitive too :lmao:

tattoodlude
04-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I have not been able to make it out there to hang out but when I do get the chance I would like to be able to hang out in a nice area....

I say that we should kill the idiots.....

who is with me?

Hulud
04-20-2006, 08:36 PM
I have not been able to make it out there to hang out but when I do get the chance I would like to be able to hang out in a nice area....

who is with me?
im in

never_finished
04-20-2006, 08:38 PM
odl post beeshs!

annnnnd im drunk :dunk:

Hulud
04-20-2006, 08:41 PM
odl post beeshs!

annnnnd im drunk :dunk:
nub

never_finished
04-20-2006, 08:43 PM
nub

fuck you

:D

ShogunStylez
04-20-2006, 08:55 PM

who is with me?

next time we should tell the celica and that 240 that everyone races in the back of target. then when they go back there we will jump thier asses.

BTLFED
04-20-2006, 09:54 PM
REALITY CHECK! WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU HAVE! We've already seen it! You newbies need to get a reality check. One day you go racing through the parking lot, and you really will kill somebody.

Exactly!! Us OGs have already been there, done that, and got the fucking T-Shirt! You fucking newbs need to catch the net and live in the now!!! :mad:

And I know this is an old post, but it still pisses me off so I wanted to vent for a second.