PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC rules!!!

ChrisG
04-10-2005, 02:06 PM
did anyone see the live Ultimate Fighter Final last night!!!!! wow what a fight between Forrest and Bonner!!!!!

Tuan
04-10-2005, 05:03 PM
yeah they fought like machines....ken got his ass handed too him tho...world 2nd most dangerous man

THEONE
04-10-2005, 11:25 PM
i would like to see a rematch,something was just not right about that fight.

JustinSane110™
04-11-2005, 12:11 AM
i would like to see a rematch,something was just not right about that fight.
Yeah, Shamrock just wasn't there at all. I was like WTF? throughout the fight.

But on the other hand, damn Forrest and Bonnar left it all in the cage! That was the most amazing MMA fight I've ever seen. They definitely did the right thing by signing them both. I've never seen a fight that was a slugfest like that, boxing matches hardly have that much punching involved. Absolutely incredible and I cant wait for a rematch with those two, it has to happen. :goodjob:

I was feeling sorry for Shamrock and Franklin having to follow that bout.

blacknightteg
04-11-2005, 05:29 AM
yeha that shit was crazy, its the first ultimate fight i have ever seen, i watched the show every once and a while, but damn forest and that bonnar dude, holy shit

00CIVICSI
04-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Forrest repping da augusta! Where famous now ya!

Now that i think about it, no augusta is still ghey!

ChrisG
04-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Augusta???? no man Forrest trains in Athens, and hes not from GA, from Ohio i think..
and yes as a MMA student myself that fight was one of the all time great striking fightd

Tuan
04-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Forrest repping da augusta! Where famous now ya!

Now that i think about it, no augusta is still ghey!hes in athens dude

auxiliary
04-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Where do you do MMA at?

It's funny to see all these people jumping on the MMA bandwagon after the ultimate fighter started coming on. I'm not bashing you or anything...but just something I've noticed

ChrisG
04-12-2005, 09:29 AM
i train in MMA, Wing Chun Kung Fu, and Thai Kick Boxing at Francis Fong Academy in Norcross. if anyone is interested they are amazing there, and you can check them out online at francisfongacademy.com, and no i didnt just jump on the bandwagon i have been watching UFC since the begining!

Tuan
04-12-2005, 09:34 PM
i haven;t watched it since the beginning but i have watched it since i watch mark kerr bio. where on norcross is it?

ChrisG
04-12-2005, 10:13 PM
on the corner of Medlock Bridge and Spalding Dr

JustinSane110™
04-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Where do you do MMA at?

It's funny to see all these people jumping on the MMA bandwagon after the ultimate fighter started coming on. I'm not bashing you or anything...but just something I've noticed
Yeah I noticed it too, but I think that it's got a lot to do with the huge boost in publicity that it got since the show. I've been a fan of UFC for a number of years now, but it's been hard to keep up with unless you went to their website. Last show I remember seeing commercials for was UFC 49 and now 52, and I was wondering how the hell I missed 50 and 51, hehe.

Tuan
04-12-2005, 11:41 PM
ppv is gay

00CIVICSI
04-15-2005, 11:18 AM
he may live in athen now but he was rasied down here! he gradulated from my old high school and served in the police or emt for richmond county or columbia county!

home town news link:
http://www.wrdw.com/default.aspx?category=21&n=3100#3100

on the ufc website!:
The Augusta, Ga. Police officer is a recent graduate of the University of Georgia. Born in Cleveland, this 25 year-old enjoys old movies with Cary Grant, Chuck Pahlunik novels, and traveling.

ChrisG
04-16-2005, 08:43 AM
my bad, right on

yerrow
04-16-2005, 11:52 PM
so who won?

ChrisG
04-17-2005, 09:33 PM
well, theres a new champ........... Liddell caught Randy with a thumb to the eye, the match was stopped because randy couldnt see, but he is a warrior and he choose to continue, but it was easy to see that his vision was no good, and 30 seconds later he was caught square on the jaw by one of the most powerful strikers in UFC, he was out, now Liddell is champ.

ChrisG
04-17-2005, 09:39 PM
the best match was Matt Hughes defending his title against Trigg! Trigg has been running his mouth for awhile now on how he was perpared for Hughes and was gonna easily beat him. well he hit Hughes in the groin with a knee, but the ref didnt see it, that should have been a ref time out there. when Hughes looked at the ref for the time out Trigg nailed nailed him with a cheap right, and everyone though Hughes was out!! Trigg mounted him, got in many good strikes Hughes had no defence, then Trigg good him in a rear choke (which is how he lost to Hughes in their 1st match)..... this is where Hughes showed how condiditioned he is, he never gave up, was almost out cold from this choke, yet he turned it got out, came back to mount Trigg and make him tap out to the rear naked choke before the end of the 1st round!!!!! it was like a perfect hero movie plot!!!!!!!!

Sport1.3
04-18-2005, 01:29 AM
what about the fight with that goof ass POS from GA, the one with the mask and threw money. the guy who fought the canadian dude. i was so glad he got his ass beat. but man that guy must have liked pain cuz he sure smiled the whole time

ChrisG
04-18-2005, 06:14 PM
lol, i didnt think he would make it one round, didnt seem like he was serious..... but hey he took everything and made it through

Tuan
04-18-2005, 10:04 PM
hughs is one tough fuker...he has one of the best ground game in teh sport