PDA

View Full Version : Random Rubber Johnny

DrivenMind
01-05-2006, 10:36 PM
This video is going to start off very weird. Sit through it and be amazed, disturbed, confused, and basically just experience the sensory overload this video will provide. It's a music video about a inbred, mentally handicapped teenager named Johnny who is a mutant with the ability to shape shift. His parents are stupid rednecks whom are ashamed of him and keep him locked in the basement. This video is supposed to show how he would entertain himself while he spends his life alone in the dark cellar.

This video is fucking genius once you get over all the twisted little shit. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into making it, let alone the creativity required to dream something like this up.

Prepare for a sensory overload. Oh and I don't know if this is work safe or not so, you may want to watch it at home.

http://gorillamask.net/rubberjohnny.shtml
-watch it more than once and you'll start to pick up on the things you missed.

#1Beaver
01-05-2006, 11:08 PM
ok i watched didnt get it tho!
uhh did he sniff a line of coke bout 2 feet long,LOL

JustinSane110™
01-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Is this a new one, or the same one that was posted before?

DrivenMind
01-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Is this a new one, or the same one that was posted before?

It may have been posted before, I just found it last night, and I figured it was worth the repost.

Stormhammer
01-06-2006, 12:20 AM
no fucking way am I watching it again.

Last time I watched it was 2:30am. It freaked the fucking shit out of me. I couldn't sleep.

No.Fucking.Way.

DrivenMind
01-06-2006, 01:41 AM
It's so fucking awesome though!

It's really twisted, but there's something so damn fascinating about it.

It's like a car accident, or walking in on your buddies tag teaming a fat bitch. You don't want to look, but sometimes you just can't really help it.