PDA

View Full Version : Misc El Dorado: Peruvian Seafood US-29 Decatur

RandomGuy
01-05-2006, 11:59 AM
I passed this place... seems unique. Has anyone eaten there? Its down 29 in the decatur area. I might drop by see what they got.

Negrodamus
01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Its down 29 in the decatur area. its in tucker not decatur hahahah. its aite one of the better places is off jimmy cater i forgot the name but its a in that shopping center where circuit city used to be, they stay open till 5 a.m and have mariachi.

RandomGuy
01-05-2006, 03:37 PM
its in tucker not decatur hahahah. its aite one of the better places is off jimmy cater i forgot the name but its a in that shopping center where circuit city used to be, they stay open till 5 a.m and have mariachi.
yeah the place that has that one sushi joint too... there used to be a cub foods there but now its like an asian supermarket.

I might've been there, dont remember.

thinkfast®
01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
you fools talkin bout Gauchos Grill? that shit is pretty good.. my homeboy Jose is about to open up, well actually take over and rename some Peruvian spot in Flowery Branch... yea thats what I said "WTF is Flowery Branch son??" His parents own Salsa Con Sabor, a Puerto Rican/Peruvian spot, I used to DJ there so the nitelife was bangin, pretty good food too.

Well anyways, hope this helps :D