PDA

View Full Version : Just received a threat

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 11:50 AM
from none other than my girlfriends dad. Long story short, a small scuffle with her mom over the phone resulted in him calling my cell phone at work telling me he's going to come to my house and kick my ass :jerkit:

So my question is, do I get the authorities involved? Im not scared, just want to get his ass put in jail.

Nismo
01-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Call the popo on his ass

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 11:53 AM
You need to think about this mayne. What you do now will affect any relationship you have with her in the future.

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Call the popo on his ass
"Real Funny Fonzie"

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 11:54 AM
yeah this is a tough one george, i'd defintly ask ya girl and see what she thinks

kelly marie
01-05-2006, 11:54 AM
what the hell happened whoregeee?

Nismo
01-05-2006, 11:55 AM
You may wanna be careful because he may try to do something to your car. Is it really worth it? Restrining order>

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 11:55 AM
There already is a huge resenment towards me in her family already. Way too much to go about in here, but shes moving out within the next few months so its not really going to matter. Im just so enraged right now I want to leave work.

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 11:56 AM
You may wanna be careful because he may try to do something to your car. Is it really worth it? Restrining order>
You are a smartone aren't ya. ANYTHING he does against her dad can/will affect his relationship with her. This is something that he needs to discuss with her and her alone about what needs to be done.

RandomGuy
01-05-2006, 11:57 AM
PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL ahhaahahahahhaahha just let him bring it... if he does dont fight back and get your ass beat... then call the cops on his ass and take it to court and tell them you'll drop charges if he appologizes = happiness in the family LOL

or you could just taze his ass... buy my stun gun in garage sale its legal if in self defense LOL

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 11:58 AM
There already is a huge resenment towards me in her family already. Way too much to go about in here, but shes moving out within the next few months so its not really going to matter. Im just so enraged right now I want to leave work.
Man look, she is a great girl but you need to bide your time until she is out and on her own. Make sure she can stand on her own two feet because the last thing you want is for you to do something and cause a poblem, she move out and find out she can't make it on her own and then have to move back and it will be worse than before. Trust me I have seen it happen.

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I have a MP issue stun gun already at home.

civic95
01-05-2006, 11:59 AM
This is one of those times you bite your tounge, appoligize if you have to, no matter how bad you hate to do it. You will need to be accepted in her family if you want a decent future with her. Unless you want some bs for years and years.

Now if he does show up at your house, proceed with an ass kicking.:boxing:
Sometimes you have to get 1 out of the way.

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 12:01 PM
This is one of those times you bite your tounge, appoligize if you have to, no matter how bad you hate to do it. You will need to be accepted in her family if you want a decent future with her. Unless you want some bs for years and years.

Now if he does show up at your house, proceed with an ass kicking.:boxing:
Sometimes you have to get 1 out of the way.

Things have already happened in the past, where I have apologized, but they simply just do not like me. No matter how hard I have tried. She will be out on her own soon, shes 21. Its just there are a lot of things going on in our lives to prevent certain things outside of her parents. Trust me, things will never be copasetic (sp) between her family and mine.

Her step-dad is 55.

Nismo
01-05-2006, 12:01 PM
How serious are you with this girl? It sounds like her family has some issues? I could be wrong though. I have been b4

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 12:02 PM
How serious are you with this girl? It sounds like her family has some issues? I could be wrong though. I have been b4

Very serious. Ive dated too many dumb ass bitches to let this one go because her damn family.

Nismo
01-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Bite your tongue and appologize.

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 12:04 PM
well George, i consider you my homie, i dont want to see anything bad happen to ya or your happiness, i'd just call the dad back, ask him what fighting will solve and ask him to try and work this out like adults....that would be my advice, but i ultimatly would suggest talkin to ya girl and see what she thinks

Jimmy B
01-05-2006, 12:05 PM
dont be 18..

step up to teh plate and be a bigger man.. let it go.. trust me on this one..

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 12:06 PM
well George, i consider you my homie, i dont want to see anything bad happen to ya or your happiness, i'd just call the dad back, ask him what fighting will solve and ask him to try and work this out like adults....that would be my advice, but i ultimatly would suggest talkin to ya girl and see what she thinks

Thanks man. Its still too early to call her step dad back. Things just went down about 40 minutes ago. People need to cool down a bit, we'll see what happens though.

RISKYB
01-05-2006, 12:06 PM
if you wan tot keep the girl no, if you dont care lock the fucker up

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks man. Its still too early to call her step dad back. Things just went down about 40 minutes ago. People need to cool down a bit, we'll see what happens though.

anytime man.

Jimmy B
01-05-2006, 12:10 PM
serousley, he wont get put in jail over a "threat" though.. it would jsut be a big headache, and a waste of time..

like i said.. let it go.. wait a few hours, appoligize about the argument with his wife(thats why hes mad), and show him some respect,.. that will go farther than you think..

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 12:11 PM
But there is nothing to apologize for.

Nismo
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Didnt you bitch at his wife about something?

Nitro
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
do not answer the door manj :D just let it ride.......

Jimmy B
01-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Long story short, a small scuffle with her mom over the phone

^^^ even if you were in the right.. appoligize for it even happening in the first place..
sometime ya gotta humble yourself to move forward

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
No basically without going into too many details this is the snippet of the 2 minute convo

Me: May I speak to **girlfriend**
Her: No. Shes not available.
Me: I just spoke with her a couple minutes ago.
Her: Well she isnt here, can I take a message (in a sarcastic manner)
Me: No, id rather speak to my girlfriend.
Her: Let me tell you something son, she aint here.
Me: I "aint" your "son", and Id like to speak with my girlfriend
Her: Yeah, well you were never anything to me asshole.

Click.

Then I get a call back from her step dad, calling me a stupid mother fucker and a son of a bitch.

Turns out I was right, and she was lying to me.

Seymour222
01-05-2006, 12:17 PM
serousley, he wont get put in jail over a "threat" though.. it would jsut be a big headache, and a waste of time..

like i said.. let it go.. wait a few hours, appoligize about the argument with his wife(thats why hes mad), and show him some respect,.. that will go farther than you think..

I agree with him but Im no expert in this field, this man is supposed to be a father and he sounds a little immature, since I dont know tha whole sichee-ation, I would suspect he's bluffing. Coming to kick your ass probably won't help his cause too much. Plus if he does show up, break out the two rocket launchers attached to your torso and fully engage your target. Just kidding about the last part. Yea respecting the dad will probably get you farther with the relationship than a tussle.

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 12:17 PM
well i defintly dont see you in the wrong if thats the outline of the convo

Jimmy B
01-05-2006, 12:18 PM
my advice.. do what i said before.. i get along with EVERY one of my ex's parents.. because i showed respect, if i was in the 1% wrong(IMO you were a lil) i appoligized!

Tank
01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
i notion for you to kick his ass then make up with him afterwards

Nemesis
Ill apologize once things cool off, for what? Ill have to figure that out.

A.P. Photography
my advice.. do what i said before.. i get along with EVERY one of my ex's parents.. because i showed respect, if i was in the 1% wrong(IMO you were a lil) i appoligized!
agreed

Seymour222
01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Dont forget about the rocket launchers, just in case.

Hulud
01-05-2006, 12:22 PM
for being a smart ass

RandomGuy
maybe for "scuffling with the girl's mom"???"

lol either way even if it wasnt ur fault be like "i appologize it was very immature of me to react to ___ like that"

Hulud
maybe for "scuffling with the girl's mom"???"

lol either way even if it wasnt ur fault be like "i appologize it was very immature of me to react to ___ like that"
what he said

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 12:26 PM
okay if your gon apologize for anything i'd say i apologize if you thought i was out of line, i was just trying to speak to my girlfriend....
she was being smart, to every action there is a reaction, unless your a cyborg

RandomGuy
01-05-2006, 12:41 PM
to every action there is a reaction, unless your a cyborg
ahahahha, sigged

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, its helping me chill out a bit. I usually hate airing personal laundry on a forum, but it just helps to a vent a little.

Nismo
01-05-2006, 12:43 PM
wats w/ all the robot talk lately

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 12:44 PM
ahahahha, sigged
you never see cyborgs get overheated cause someoen is bein an ass to them LIRL

Thanks for the advice guys, its helping me chill out a bit. I usually hate airing personal laundry on a forum, but it just helps to a vent a little.

i know exactly what you mean, i think its good to let it out in the forum, especially if you wanna hear what other people think that arent in your inner circle

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Think befo you act playa :goodjob:

Nismo
01-05-2006, 12:45 PM
SEE SEE SEE more robot/cyborg talk. errie.

The Golden Child
01-05-2006, 01:07 PM
good luck on what ever the outcome is ..

if i was in your shoes id talk to the gf 1st than call the mom and talk to the step dad ..

and then bring em out to dinner and try to repatch things back up ..

but thats me and your you ..

but in reality i would prolly wait for his coming with a bat in my hand and make sure i break his mouth for talking shit ..

RandomGuy
01-05-2006, 01:09 PM
and then bring em out to dinner and try to repatch things back up ..

i dont think hes in that state... i think he has a lil montague capulet thing goin u know....
when they hate his guts u know not much u can do... First impression is sometimes last impression. Anyways try to let this situation work for you in the longrun... LET something go down, then when the step-dad appologizes for what he did that can help patch up the situation... talk to him man to man then... but see if u dont get ur ass beat by him... then in his mind hell have that "he dodged my ass whoopin already" and shit u know... so he'll always have animosity.... let him unleash it on you... LOL really its for the better of the situation.

chrisdavis
01-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Take Jimmy's advice and apologize. You essentially called his wife a liar (even though it was true). I saw the reason they do not like you posted elsewhere and it is always going to be an obstacle. But you are fueling the fire by arguing with them (in their minds you are justifying their dislike of you). Keep the peace for the sake of your girl. Get her a cellphone so you can contact her and dont call the house and dont go by. Out of sight out of mind

Kevykev
01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
You need to think about this mayne. What you do now will affect any relationship you have with her in the future.

Basically!

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 01:42 PM
George, clear out your PMS homie

thinkfast®
01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
whoop his ass sea bass!

speedracer41
01-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Definately(sp?) think this one through before you make any rash decisions!

Nemesis
01-05-2006, 02:02 PM
George, clear out your PMS homie

Done, found out I wont be out there tonight though man :(

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Done, found out I wont be out there tonight though man :(
thats cool

00CIVICSI
01-05-2006, 02:12 PM
http://surplus-military.com/images/fn%209mm.jpg

A.P. Photography
01-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Can you make the pic any bigger

thinkfast®
01-05-2006, 02:18 PM
hey,
not sure if I can see that man, my monitor is only 347458 FRICKIN INCHES!!

RESIZE PUTO!!!!

00CIVICSI
01-05-2006, 02:31 PM
LOL BIG PROBLEM BIG ANSWER!

RandomGuy
01-05-2006, 02:33 PM
seriously man let her step-dad lay the smackdown on you... You'll get sympathy. Also if you dont mind video tape it. Thanks.

Repost Squintz
01-05-2006, 02:35 PM
start a fight club

B16a2 Civic
01-05-2006, 02:36 PM
seriously man let her step-dad lay the smackdown on you... You'll get sympathy. Also if you dont mind video tape it. Thanks.

oh hell naw!!

rx8you
01-05-2006, 10:52 PM
i'll whoop his ass for you horehay...up and to the left uppercut...:D

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm gonna let my old fartness come out on this one ;) :

As a father and husband, I can see where he would get mad in that situation. They already don't like you for whatever reason, so any tiny little infraction that has anything to do with you is going to be more irritable than the next. Therefore, instead of making yourself front and center on ANY situation, you should blend in the shadows with them to keep from flare ups like this happening.

To be honest, if I had a daughter that was 21 and I didn't like her BF for whatever reason and he smarted off to my wife......I'd reacted the same way he did (except I would've probably shown up for real). Seriously, fathers are very protective over their girls. You have to respect that, or you won't ever get in his good graces. You'd want to do the same for your, wouldn't you? Well, you have to put yourself in his shoes for a minute too.

I'm not saying you have to coward down to anyone. But remember, when you are buying something at the store....the store owner sets the price.....you can pay it or you can leave it......follow what I'm saying?

My :2cents:

Nemesis
01-06-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm gonna let my old fartness come out on this one ;) :

As a father and husband, I can see where he would get mad in that situation. They already don't like you for whatever reason, so any tiny little infraction that has anything to do with you is going to be more irritable than the next. Therefore, instead of making yourself front and center on ANY situation, you should blend in the shadows with them to keep from flare ups like this happening.

To be honest, if I had a daughter that was 21 and I didn't like her BF for whatever reason and he smarted off to my wife......I'd reacted the same way he did (except I would've probably shown up for real). Seriously, fathers are very protective over their girls. You have to respect that, or you won't ever get in his good graces. You'd want to do the same for your, wouldn't you? Well, you have to put yourself in his shoes for a minute too.

I'm not saying you have to coward down to anyone. But remember, when you are buying something at the store....the store owner sets the price.....you can pay it or you can leave it......follow what I'm saying?

My :2cents:

I understand what you are saying, but you also dont know the whole situation. Its her step dad for one. Also, she is treated like a 16 year old girl, and not the adult that she is. Trust me, if you knew half the situation even you would probably change your perpective. Plus, I think you are a better parent im sure. But in all fairness, this situation is very perticular, and honestly without knowing every detail its hard to understand where my frustrations come from. Believe me on that.

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2006, 12:45 PM
I understand what you are saying, but you also dont know the whole situation.

Your absolutely right, I don't know the whole story. I'm by no means trying to judge you or tell you what to do. I'm simply trying to give you a "father's" perspective to try and help you find an amicable solution.

Its her step dad for one.

Sounds like her mom may have decided to jump in the mix now though.

Also, she is treated like a 16 year old girl, and not the adult that she is.

That my friend is a fight SHE has to fight on her own. The minute you put your :2cents: between she and her parents, you lost. Simply put; she has to get the respect from her parents on her own. You or noone else is going to change the parents mind about how they react towards her. That's something she has to deal with on her own with her parents.

The more you put your :2cents: into their situation, the more you will end up looking bad. Support your girl all you want, just not by trying to defend her against her parents. Only YOU will lose in that fight I promise. Her parents will always love her, they don't have to even remotely like you at all.....remember that.

Trust me, if you knew half the situation even you would probably change your perpective. Plus, I think you are a better parent im sure. But in all fairness, this situation is very perticular, and honestly without knowing every detail its hard to understand where my frustrations come from. Believe me on that.

You are absolutely right again. I don't know the whole situation.

I'm just telling you from MY personal experience of being with my wife for the last 18 yrs and having to interact with her entire family the entire time......take my advice bud.

My mother-in-law has her moments. When I was dating my wife in college, she was ultra cool and had no issues with me. When we got married.....after 6 freaking looooonnngg years of dating......we started butting heads a little because she still wanted to always put her :2cents: in to every problem me and my wife had. For the last 6-7 years, it's been completely different. I have zero problems at all with her. As a matter of fact, she's turned out to be an excellent mother-in-law and grandmother to my children. We get along marvelously. Have been for quite a few years.

My point? It took some growing pains for her and I to put each other in our perspective places and draw out our borders to get to this point. She still opinionates, but not in the same demeaning way as before. But it was a long road to hoe for us. Had I continued to butt heads with her.....my wife and kids would of been the only ones suffering, not me.

Pick your battles wisely. Not everything is worth a big bru ha ha about. If you really want a future with this girl, then you will have to come to terms that you are making a future with her AND her family. It's a package deal.

I hope this helps.

A.P. Photography
01-06-2006, 01:38 PM
And Jaime has spoken. Good advice.

1439/2000
01-06-2006, 01:40 PM
from none other than my girlfriends dad. Long story short, a small scuffle with her mom over the phone resulted in him calling my cell phone at work telling me he's going to come to my house and kick my ass :jerkit:

So my question is, do I get the authorities involved? Im not scared, just want to get his ass put in jail.

I had a girlfriends dad want to kill me back when I was 17. If he did anything he would have gone to jail for a while. Kinda throws you off when they go off the deep end and show who they really are.

Looking back on it I should have called the cops because I was so young.

Or shot him and said I didnt know what i was doing.

Hulud
01-06-2006, 01:42 PM
And Jaime has spoken.
/thread

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2006, 02:14 PM
And Jaime has spoken. Good advice.

:o ;)

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I had a girlfriends dad want to kill me back when I was 17. If he did anything he would have gone to jail for a while. Kinda throws you off when they go off the deep end and show who they really are.

Looking back on it I should have called the cops because I was so young.

Or shot him and said I didnt know what i was doing.

I had that happen to me 3x's before I was 17 myself.

Once by a racist dad that liked to call me a "sand nigger". The next I got told on by a neighbor that I'd been over there after school in his house when he'd told her not to let me inside. The last one literally walked in on me and my GF (his step daughter) while neither one of us had a stitch of clothing on in her bedroom after school one day. :doh:

To be honest, besides the racists things.....I probably deserved the other 2 dads being mad at me. Hell, one caught me WITH his daughter IN HIS house.....I deserved it. I'm lucky he didn't kill me on the spot. It was a little tough coming over for dinner after that..... :rolleyes:

I know I keep playing devil's advocate on this one, but trust me when I tell yall that when you have a little girl of your own.......things change forever. ;)

AtifSajid
01-06-2006, 02:24 PM
^^LOL

redlinenprelude
01-06-2006, 02:31 PM
ahhh.. man this sucks.. sorry to hear this bro..

btw, if you need help getting buck on this dude let me know..lol