PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck....

absolude
04-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Ok, I can't take it anymore!!! I have more flat tires than there are days in the millenium.... Every time I close my eyes, one of my tires is flat. Its really beginning to piss me off. Lately, I have been having REALLY bad luck because the tires have been blowing out need to be replaced and cannot be repaired. I hit a nasty pothole one day, blew front passenger out. Bought a new one. Had a LARGE piece of glass wedged in my rear passenger tire. Tires Plus was out of my size, so I am riding around on my full sized spare. Well last night, I am headed home after work, coasting down Washington, and it happens again. I pull off onto Memorial and check it out. There is a huge piece of metal stuck in the tire, and I can hear the air rushing out like Kirstie Alley descending on a stack of Krispy Kreme. BTW, 99NissanAltima, I saw you last night on Memorial. You look pretty good, and sound even better. Good Job on your car. I was parked near the limo 300 and Towncar. Anyhow, I have to go buy two new tires now. Lol- I feel like I need to keep two spares in my trunk. I told my friend (who works at the BP where I get my flats repaired) that I need a "Frequent Flat" card. Fix 5, get one free. Anyone else hate these ghetto Atlanta streets with crazy debris all over the place? Damn- you would think I am going off roading or something, but I am just driving normally. I figured there is nothing I could really say or do to address the city about this issue, but maybe someone should try something. Where is our tax money going? I am not seeing any benefits!

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 10:21 AM
This post belongs in the Whore's Lounge. Later, QD.

Cliff
04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
buy a truck with 3 ply sidewalls and 10 ply tread....i never have those problems

Scrappy
04-10-2005, 10:11 PM
yes you do ;) ^^^

Cliff
04-10-2005, 10:22 PM
no....i have had a stick stuck through my tire but i went lookin for that one off road

HEATON
04-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Sounds like a job for BASSET TIRE COMPANY!!!! btw "where I get my flats repaired" is part of ya problem..jus get knew ones if its on going wit the same tire and many flats.