PDA

View Full Version : Why Do People....

Brett
01-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Ask for relationship advice from people on a fucking message board? I mean for real people!! These fuckin girls post stupid shit asking for 6,000+ IA members that they dont even know to help her decide her future plans in life, WTF??

kelly marie
01-04-2006, 11:02 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/kellymarie2282/clap.gif

Ms Dollar
01-04-2006, 11:03 AM
umm...yeah i dunno i don't have an answer for that

silver
01-04-2006, 11:04 AM
lol

Tracy
01-04-2006, 11:04 AM
self esteem issues???

2mchbooty
01-04-2006, 11:05 AM
I never ONCE asked for advice. I was just stuck at work, couldn't call anyone, feelin bad and thought maybe somebody would have something nice to say....and a few people did. But all some people cared about was the juicy details!

kelly marie
01-04-2006, 11:06 AM
I never ONCE asked for advice. I was just stuck at work, couldn't call anyone, feelin bad and thought maybe somebody would have something nice to say....and a few people did. But all some people cared about was the juicy details!when you start a thread about your relationship ppl are gonna give you advice if you want it or not... and the majority of wont be good.. so keep you PERSONAL stuff to yourself or again post it in the relationship section..

2mchbooty
01-04-2006, 11:10 AM
like I said in the other thread...lesson learned.

B16a2 Civic
01-04-2006, 11:12 AM
i'll ask Leisa :D

Tracy
01-04-2006, 11:14 AM
I never ONCE asked for advice. I was just stuck at work, couldn't call anyone, feelin bad and thought maybe somebody would have something nice to say....and a few people did. But all some people cared about was the juicy details!

I wouldn't have posted in this thread if I were you. I would not have assumed guilt :). I didn't even think about you when I read this post. A lot of members do what he just asked....it may not have been directed towards you.

My advise that I give everyone on this site that gets picked on: Stand your ground. It will go away. You're just the flavor of the week. Everyone who is reading right now has nothing better to do. Don't ever get caught lying or they will bust you out, then it will never go away. Everyone gets called an attention whore at some point...so just laugh along with it. It's not a big deal. For the most part, IA is a great crowd of people. Just take this as a learning experience on how to handle your posts. IA has a certain personality that you have to get used to. Remeber your first thread everyoneloved you? Now it seems as tho everyone hates you? Well next week it will be someone else. Watch. There are 3 or 4 girls whi just signed up. Go and check their threads. Everyone is nice cuz they want to see some booty. As soon as they post it they will be praised. If they post them too much...they will be called attention whores.

I AM an attention whore and I embrace it....so I don't get it anymore because I just say fuck you and their over it. Don't apologize...you look weak. It wasn't REALLY that big of a deal what you did. You didn't like fuck Julio and now Cindy is pissed at you.

:2cents:

Jimmy B
01-04-2006, 11:15 AM
because i am DR. jimmy b

B16a2 Civic
01-04-2006, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't have posted in this thread if I were you. I would not have assumed guilt :). I didn't even think about you when I read this post. A lot of member do what he just asked....it may not have been directed towards you.

My advise that I give everyone on this site that gets piked on: Stand your ground. It will go away. You're just the flavor of the week. Everyone who is reading right now has nothing better to do. Don't ever get caught lying or they will bust you out, then it will never go away. Everyone gets called an attention whore at some point...so just laugh along with it. It's not a big deal. For the most part, IA is a great crowd of people. Just take this as a learning experience on how to handle your posts. IA has a certain personality that you have to get used to. Remeber your first thread everyoneloved you? Now it seems as tho everyone hates you? Well next week it will be someone else. Watch. There are 3 or 4 girls whi just signed up. Go and check their threads. Everyone is nice cuz they want to see some booty. As soon as they post it they will be praised. If they post them too much...they will be called attention whores.

I AM an attention whore and I embrace it....so I don't get it anymore because I just say fuck you and their over it. Don't apologize...you look weak. It wasn't REALLY that big of a deal what you did. You didn't like fuck Julio and now Cindy is pissed at you.

Good advice Trace.
im teh same, except i wasn't liked when i first arrived, but i made coo with folks and now im an attention/post whore....live teh IA Dream!!

ruah_23
when you start a thread about your relationship ppl are gonna give you advice if you want it or not... and the majority of wont be good.. so keep you PERSONAL stuff to yourself or again post it in the relationship section..

agreed.People post too much of their personal stuff up in here.These things need to stop.Guess what?the majority doesn't care abt who what where when happen to you. It really scares me to try to date off someone from IA cause they will be posting their shit in here when something undesirable happen. One word of advice..make friends..call them or go to the shrink,church or something and talk abt ur personal shit..not in here...:rant:

carrascopa
I AM GUILTY OF THE SAME THING.. SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO GET AN UNBIASED 3RD PARTY OPINION ON YOUR SITUATION!

ISNT THAT WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR?

SHIT WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP SECTION.. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT IN THERE?

Tracy
01-04-2006, 11:22 AM
agreed.People post too much of their personal stuff up in here.These things need to stop.Guess what?the majority doesn't care abt who what where when happen to you. It really scares me to try to date off someone from IA cause they will be posting their shit in here when something undesirable happen. One word of advice..make friends..call them or go to the shrink,church or something and talk abt ur personal shit..not in here...:rant:

Why is there the relationship forum then? If you don't like it...don't go into that forum. You know what's in there by now.

JustinSane110™
01-04-2006, 11:23 AM
SHIT WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP SECTION.. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT IN THERE?
Garage sales?? :dunno:

2mchbooty
01-04-2006, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't have posted in this thread if I were you. I would not have assumed guilt :). I didn't even think about you when I read this post. A lot of members do what he just asked....it may not have been directed towards you.

My advise that I give everyone on this site that gets picked on: Stand your ground. It will go away. You're just the flavor of the week. Everyone who is reading right now has nothing better to do. Don't ever get caught lying or they will bust you out, then it will never go away. Everyone gets called an attention whore at some point...so just laugh along with it. It's not a big deal. For the most part, IA is a great crowd of people. Just take this as a learning experience on how to handle your posts. IA has a certain personality that you have to get used to. Remeber your first thread everyoneloved you? Now it seems as tho everyone hates you? Well next week it will be someone else. Watch. There are 3 or 4 girls whi just signed up. Go and check their threads. Everyone is nice cuz they want to see some booty. As soon as they post it they will be praised. If they post them too much...they will be called attention whores.

Thank you tracy! I would not have posted in here either were it not for the fact that 2 minutes before he made the thread he was sayin the same exact thing in the OTHER thread about me. But you're right and I will take your advice! :) p.s.~im an attention whore and lovin it!!! ;)

Tracy
01-04-2006, 12:22 PM
booty, please refer to this thread about Baller, he will show yu the way to embrace attention whoring :D

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=37654

psychodrama_81
01-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah...what she said...people thought I was an attentoin whore, then I was whiny, so I said to myself...fuck it and keep any issues i had with anyone or anything to myself....lol :D

Kevykev
01-04-2006, 12:38 PM
attn. of course!

psychodrama_81
01-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Fo RLY???

Chuckster
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
I need some advice for my relationship. How can i get Brandi to let me stick it up her butt??

psychodrama_81
01-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Just do it...dont ask, just when you do it doggy...just slide it up in there....but be warned....:D

Just kidding...hell if I know...:dunno:

Tracy
01-05-2006, 10:20 AM
I need some advice for my relationship. How can i get Brandi to let me stick it up her butt??

do it accidentally in the shower.

5thgcelica
01-05-2006, 10:22 AM
do it accidentally in the shower.

ill have to remember that for the future

Brett
01-05-2006, 10:23 AM

Just get her on her knees and aim higher then normal...lol

PhAtBoYMr2
01-05-2006, 10:26 AM
sometimes whenever your having relationship problems you dont want to ask your friends or family because there opinion might be biased or something....Like you have one of your homeboys say "fuck that hoe she aint shit drop her ass" then you drop her ass and end up missing her for the rest of your life......

but say if you got on IA and got some pretty good advice, your gettin a pretty unbiased opinion because chances are they dont know you, or they dont know whats going on in your relationship

psychodrama_81
01-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Would the butt thing really work in the shower?

But then again..I dont even have a girl....:( *sigh*

:D

5thgcelica
01-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Would the butt thing really work in the shower?

dunno. but im gonna give it a shot one of these days.

psychodrama_81
01-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Good luck :goodjob:

XBLG20
01-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Brett ... you know for a fact i've learned my leason ;)