PDA

View Full Version : GA Charity Show Hosted By Eksessiv GA

htchking
01-03-2006, 10:28 AM
there is said to be street source mag. coverage and other magazine coverage there ,check it out their will be alot of contest and a drag contest and give aways .

Dates: Sunday, February 19, 2006 - Sunday, February 19, 2006
Location: Houston Mall (233 North Hosuton Rd), Warner Robins, GA 31093
State: GA

Eksessiv's GA Chapter will be hosting the local car show for the 2006 season. I guarentee this will be the best local show ya'll attend all year. Anyone remember the Vertically Challenged Show? Or a Cold Day In Hell? This show will be better than both of those.

Sunday, Febuary 19th, 2006

It will be held at the Houston Mall (233 North Houston Rd), Warner Robins, GA.

Registration will start at 10 AM and end at 2 PM (if you need to register later than 2, please just let me know i'll we'll save you a spot)

$25 Entry

As always there will be prizes and such as well as some give aways.

Ok guys, but heres the deal. I need everyone in GAs Support for this show to happen and be a huge success. The money raised for the show will be going to the Pollard family. For those who havent heard, a tragedy struck there family last week when Marvin's (Reds Brother) Suburban was hit by a Semi truck. Unfortunately he died shortly after the accident in the hospital. The funeral costs alone were over $10,000 and the Pollard family just doesnt know how they are going to afford it. Please come out and support a very worthy cause. It will mean a lot to Red, his family, and the Eksessiv family. Thanks guys and girls!

For Info:
Email me at: [email protected]
Or Call 478-397-4684

ct9a gsr
01-04-2006, 01:48 AM
By "drag contest"... do you mean drag racing or drag queen? Cause honestly, I don't see how you're gonna drag race at a mall...

SilverJester
01-04-2006, 04:43 AM
By "drag contest"... do you mean drag racing or drag queen? Cause honestly, I don't see how you're gonna drag race at a mall...
it's simple...you move all the little tent shops out of the way and drag down the hallways :jester:

htchking
01-04-2006, 05:10 PM
drag as in trucks/cars plus air ride equals drag contest

ct9a gsr
01-06-2006, 01:53 AM
drag as in trucks/cars plus air ride equals drag contest

I honestly still don't understand... you're gonna hold a drag racing competition inside a mall... or outside in the mall parking lot? Just curious, how do you plan on doing this? The reason I ask is because I'm always interested in drag competitions... but this one seems a little... uhh... odd.

htchking
01-07-2006, 06:45 AM
well i am talkin bout draging like if you have air ride on your car you can let it down and drag the car.

Tank
01-07-2006, 08:05 AM
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USMC_is300
01-08-2006, 07:09 PM
is this show gonna suck like the one that was in warner robbins on the 1st lol that show sucked donkey balls all that was there was some jokers wild ass clowns lol

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 07:14 PM
well i am talkin bout draging like if you have air ride on your car you can let it down and drag the car.

Are you kidding me? People actually do that and make a "contest" out of it?

Holy shit... are you really serious?

The worthless shit ppl do now a days to get attention... its amazing.

§treet_§peed
01-08-2006, 08:03 PM
damn. that's uh strange......

Red
01-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah I've never heard of that before either.

Nemesis
01-08-2006, 09:51 PM

Come on, different strokes for different folks. Its what they're interested in.

blare
01-08-2006, 09:53 PM

Wow so just because I dont wanna drive a cool blue evo with a body kit and a turbo its worthless huh?. I and most of the other minitruckers dont give a damn about your attention. Go back to your import tuning showfest and fuck yourself

blare
01-08-2006, 09:55 PM
And dragging isnt really a contest its more of a minitruckin get together/party. Trophies dont mean shit in our world.

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Wow so just because I dont wanna drive a cool blue evo with a body kit and a turbo its worthless huh?. I and most of the other minitruckers dont give a damn about your attention. Go back to your import tuning showfest and fuck yourself

When did I *ever* mention my car in my post? Obviously you must have mentioned it for some reason...

Most minitruckers don't care for attention? Are you kidding me? You know how many fk'n times I see those queers scraping the ground and tearing it up in parking lots at car meets? They think sparks are the coolest things in the world. I even had to tell a couple of 'em to stop at the last KSU Kar Show because they were tearing up the brand new parking lot that was just made.

Or what about those queers who make their trucks bounce around in all directions at every stoplight? I see this shit all the time and I make fun of 'em... just like I do here.

Not my fault that you think the most stupidest shit is "cool." Might as well have a pooping contest and see if you can shit out a turd as big as your truck.

<3

Dragonfly5338
01-08-2006, 10:07 PM
btw charles doesn't have a body kit on his cool blue evo.

<3

blare
01-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Ya know what. Have a good day buddy.

Dragonfly5338
01-08-2006, 10:10 PM
btw - i'm not a buddy, i'm a female.

<3

ct9a gsr
01-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Ya know what. Have a good day buddy.

';..;' Rawr ';..;'

You were supposed to be my source of entertainment for the next few minutes... dammit. Oh well... good luck with your truck. =]

blare
01-08-2006, 10:11 PM
lol wasnt talking about you. But you have a good one too.

Kryptonite
01-08-2006, 10:41 PM
I used to be into the mini truck seen, last few times i seen this kinda thing happen people were gettin tickets for distruction of property....... Is this already ok'ed by the mall peeps? Or are you gonna have steal plates? :confused:
Aslo- are you gonna be going by if they can park on frame, or if they can drag it on the frame? :confused:

drmz2realiti
01-09-2006, 11:39 AM
for the little dragonfly relize this:
My mini can beat up your lil evo!
just because your a girl doesn't mean people are going to respect you just because of what your mommy and daddy bought you to drive!
drop and dystroy Bytch! :2up: :rant:

4dmin
01-09-2006, 11:49 AM
if your draggn your truck better be hot - no on wants to see some rag scrappn frame... :D

you boys got plates under your trucks?

IDCoconut
01-09-2006, 01:16 PM
who the fuck drags plates

drag the frame fucking pussies

bitch blue evo, when i see you on barrett, ill be sure to knock reflectors in your windshield punkass bitch

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2006, 01:21 PM
That's enough of this shit. This isn't the FIGHT CLUB thread. Later, QD.

ct9a gsr
01-09-2006, 01:27 PM
who the fuck drags plates

drag the frame fucking pussies

bitch blue evo, when i see you on barrett, ill be sure to knock reflectors in your windshield punkass bitch

You won't be the first to fuck up my windshield.

BTW, great introduction to IA. Enjoy your stay... you're already doing well.

IDCoconut
01-09-2006, 03:23 PM
I have no problem with IA folks nor imports, just ppl with your attitude. Take it as it is.

As far as i'm concerned I'm giving GDOT and their contractors somethin to do.

ct9a gsr
01-09-2006, 03:30 PM
My attitude? You're telling me that making a contest out of scraping the rear end of your truck onto the ground is not stupid to you? BTW, our tax money pays for our roads that get fk'd up... and my student fees pay for my parking lots at school that get fk'd up... etc. etc. etc. I guess you can say, I don't like your attitude.

I still don't get why you're so offended by me in your 1st post in this thread. I guess the internet pisses you off really easily?

4dmin
01-09-2006, 03:42 PM

:lmfao: charles you got called out, now amount of HP can dodge flying reflectors...

*note* draging is pretty popular in the mini truck scene and has been around for quite a while, this is nothing new, anyone who has been to mini truck nats knows what the scene is about. :goodjob:

Dragonfly5338
01-09-2006, 04:06 PM
for the little dragonfly relize this:
My mini can beat up your lil evo!
just because your a girl doesn't mean people are going to respect you just because of what your mommy and daddy bought you to drive!
drop and dystroy Bytch! :2up: :rant:

Doubt it. ;) I have yet to see a mini run 11s, although that would be extremely hawt.

And people respect me because I outdrive 90% of the boys on this site in the quarter mile and on the ST33TZ. (Yes, that includes you. Learn english, btw.)

:rly:

ya rly

never_finished
01-09-2006, 04:16 PM
wow...some people surprise me...

I drive a mini truck...and yes when its bagged i will drag it. With that being said, i also like to go fast, and like both of the evo's that are in this thread. A true auto enthusiast has respect for all the variations of things people do with their cars, whether its their cup of tea or not.

long story short, can't we all just ge along?

Dragonfly5338
01-09-2006, 04:20 PM
wow...some people surprise me...

I drive a mini truck...and yes when its bagged i will drag it. With that being said, i also like to go fast, and like both of the evo's that are in this thread. A true auto enthusiast has respect for all the variations of things people do with their cars, whether its their cup of tea or not.

I never said anything about mini trucks. Tho if one was infront of me doing that crap I'd get pissed, more so because of potential damage to my car rather than it being a bagged truck.

I just was called a bitch by one of the mini truckers in the thread who claimed his mini could "beat up" my li'l evo because I informed everyone that Charles' car does not, in fact, have a bodykit, as indicated by the picture of his car in his signature. ;)

Brett
01-09-2006, 04:23 PM

Fuck that!!! If it aint a civic, They dont count!!! :lmfao:

never_finished
01-09-2006, 04:24 PM
I never said anything about mini trucks. Tho if one was infront of me doing that crap I'd get pissed, more so because of potential damage to my car rather than it being a bagged truck.

I just was called a bitch by one of the mini truckers in the thread who claimed his mini could "beat up" my li'l evo because I informed everyone that Charles' car does not, in fact, have a bodykit, as indicated by the picture of his car in his signature. ;)

oh i wasnt picking on you....i was talking about everyone in the thread, even the minitrucker's.....all my friends drive a variety of cars, from bagged and bodydropped trucks, to your daily grind civics, f-bodies, evo's and sti's and so on. I agree with you on one thing, the minitruckers who go around and drag on people for no reason should be shot..... have respect for other peoples rides. :goodjob:

EG BTER
01-09-2006, 04:25 PM
ill try to make it

IDCoconut
01-12-2006, 05:32 PM
My attitude? You're telling me that making a contest out of scraping the rear end of your truck onto the ground is not stupid to you? BTW, our tax money pays for our roads that get fk'd up... and my student fees pay for my parking lots at school that get fk'd up... etc. etc. etc. I guess you can say, I don't like your attitude.

I still don't get why you're so offended by me in your 1st post in this thread. I guess the internet pisses you off really easily?

:jerkit: ever see a road after it a mini rails on it? not a damn thing wrong with it. concrete against cold rolled steel, what you think get's ruined?

i guess i was offended because the show is for a good cause, a guy lost a family member. letting someone boldly diss anypart of the show and not say something about it wouldn't hold up to me.

and i still don't know of the folks you talk of that "bounce up and down at the stoplights" you mistaking the low riders with trucks?

to be honest with you, a drag contest is rather lame. yes i agree ;) . We actually do drags around kennesaw. we set them up, usually late at night so no one else get's hurt but us, that's the last thing we want. We do it for fun bro. just like you race your car, autocross your car, show your car, win trophies, etc. Normally i wouldnt have said anything if it was just another thread, but the thread is about a fallen fellow's show.

ct9a gsr
01-13-2006, 01:54 AM
:jerkit: ever see a road after it a mini rails on it? not a damn thing wrong with it. concrete against cold rolled steel, what you think get's ruined?

i guess i was offended because the show is for a good cause, a guy lost a family member. letting someone boldly diss anypart of the show and not say something about it wouldn't hold up to me.

and i still don't know of the folks you talk of that "bounce up and down at the stoplights" you mistaking the low riders with trucks?

to be honest with you, a drag contest is rather lame. yes i agree ;) . We actually do drags around kennesaw. we set them up, usually late at night so no one else get's hurt but us, that's the last thing we want. We do it for fun bro. just like you race your car, autocross your car, show your car, win trophies, etc. Normally i wouldnt have said anything if it was just another thread, but the thread is about a fallen fellow's show.

No doubt... my apologies for disrespecting a show made for a good cause... just expressing my opinions. However, since you've come off as a pretty respectable guy after reading that post, I understand your position and respect ya for it, I suppose... just tell other trucks who actually do damage our roads to quit it, plz. =]

BanginJimmy
01-13-2006, 08:58 AM
any minitrucker that drags right in front of someone is no better than the ricer that sits on someones ass cause hes not going fast enough for him. now I was following a friend of mine (over 20k in paint alone) leaving NOPI and there was a little ricer (maybe $20 in mods) riding his ass, the minitrucker dumped the bags and showered him in sparks.

Anyways, I've heard a little about this show, I may try to make it down there even though my truck is/ and will still be in pieces. Always good to support a fellow minitrucker in times of need.

B16a2 Civic
01-13-2006, 11:56 AM
i thought he had a lancer and did an evo conversion( i dunno know, thats why i said i thought)...if so that would make it a body kit.

but that was rude of you to come in here and bash the events for a charity car show....what made you want to do that, was it that important you stressed how much you dont like people with air bags draggin it on the pavement?

B16a2 Civic
01-13-2006, 12:01 PM

tell me about it, ever had someone come in a thread and just talk shit about somethin cause they dont like it....wow, the things people do

htchking
02-12-2006, 09:39 AM
bump soposed to be pretty hug turn out this weekend coming up

SmplDsgnBlaz
02-12-2006, 04:50 PM
hope to see everyone there. dont bring your shit talkin to this show though!!!
there will be alot of people there who wont tolerate it. remember you will be face to face here insted of behind a computer screen in another city somewhere. this WILL be an awesome show to attend. so wether you like to see a bunch of trucks railin and draggin the balls off their shit or you just wanna see some TIGHT ass rides, this is the place to be...1 week from today!!!

SmplDsgnBlaz
02-12-2006, 04:53 PM
be sure to check http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=42598 this show out in warner robins as well.