PDA

View Full Version : Misc PEOPLE OF ALL RELIGIONS!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2006, 12:55 PM
How Many Church Members Does it Take to Change A Light Bulb?

Charismatic: Only one. Hands already in the air.

Pentecostals: Ten. One to change the bulb, and nine to pray against the spirit of darkness.

Presbyterians: None. Lights will go on and off at predestined times.

Roman Catholic: None. Candles only.

Baptists: At least 15. One to change the light bulb, and three committees to approve the change and decide who brings the potato salad.

Episcopalians: Three. One to call the electrician, one to mix the drinks and one to talk about how much better the old one was.

Mormons: Five. One man to change the bulb, and four wives to tell him how to do it.

Unitarians: We choose not to make a statement either in favor of or against the need for a light bulb. However, if in your own journey you have found that light bulbs work for you, that is fine. You are invited to write a poem or compose a modern dance about your light bulb for the next Sunday service, in which we will explore a number of light bulb traditions including incandescent, fluorescent, three-way, long-life and tinted, all of which are equally valid paths to luminescence.

Methodists: Undetermined. Whether your light is bright, dull, or completely out, you are loved. You can be a light bulb, turnip bulb, or tulip bulb. Church-wide lighting service is planned for Sunday. Bring bulb of your choice and a covered dish.

Nazarene: Six. One woman to replace the bulb while five men review church lighting policy.

Lutherans: None. Lutherans don't believe in change.

Amish: Light bulb?

Later, QD.

Jimmy B
01-02-2006, 02:30 PM
thats good.. lol..

funny, but true! haha

and im baptist!

{X}Echo419
01-03-2006, 07:16 AM
"all religons" looks like 13 different denominations of christianity. Later 419

ISAtlanta300
01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
How Many Church Members Does it Take to Change A Light Bulb?

Charismatic: Only one. Hands already in the air.

Pentecostals: Ten. One to change the bulb, and nine to pray against the spirit of darkness.

Presbyterians: None. Lights will go on and off at predestined times.

Roman Catholic: None. Candles only.

Baptists: At least 15. One to change the light bulb, and three committees to approve the change and decide who brings the potato salad.

Episcopalians: Three. One to call the electrician, one to mix the drinks and one to talk about how much better the old one was.

Mormons: Five. One man to change the bulb, and four wives to tell him how to do it.

Unitarians: We choose not to make a statement either in favor of or against the need for a light bulb. However, if in your own journey you have found that light bulbs work for you, that is fine. You are invited to write a poem or compose a modern dance about your light bulb for the next Sunday service, in which we will explore a number of light bulb traditions including incandescent, fluorescent, three-way, long-life and tinted, all of which are equally valid paths to luminescence.

Methodists: Undetermined. Whether your light is bright, dull, or completely out, you are loved. You can be a light bulb, turnip bulb, or tulip bulb. Church-wide lighting service is planned for Sunday. Bring bulb of your choice and a covered dish.

Nazarene: Six. One woman to replace the bulb while five men review church lighting policy.

Lutherans: None. Lutherans don't believe in change.

Amish: Light bulb?

Later, QD.

LOL

Atheist: None. We don't believe in changing lightbulbs

Agnostic: I know there is a lightbulb, and I know that it must need changing, but it is beyond me on the why and how to do it.

Jehova's witness: 144.000 will change the lightbulb and be part of the rapture. The rest will perish in total darkness, only contrasted by the fires of hell.

Satanist: None. Total darkness is preferred.

mocha latte cupcake
01-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Later 419

:eek: !!! he copied QD??!?!?! is that legal!

obd1kenobi
01-03-2006, 05:02 PM

:lmfao: Thats great, you are my Hero!!!

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2006, 06:21 PM

Uhhhhh. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Uhhhhhh. Ok. If you say so. Later, QD.

Hulud
01-03-2006, 09:46 PM
:lmfao: Thats great, you are my Hero!!!
wow hes your hero?
you must live a great life...

Hulud
01-03-2006, 09:47 PM

Later, QD.
bwahahahaha
my parents are episcopalians, and that is them lol

{X}Echo419
01-04-2006, 06:14 AM

thank you. Later 419 :)

Hulud
01-04-2006, 07:41 AM
thanks you. Later 419 :)
thanks you....?

obd1kenobi
01-04-2006, 08:03 AM
wow hes your hero?
you must live a great life...

cause he copied QD thats why, And my life is ok, could be better, but hey you know how it is!

{X}Echo419
01-04-2006, 10:00 AM
thanks you....?

opps, it's early cut me some slack :goodjob: .
fixed.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2006, 03:14 PM
^^^ I'm thinking your a fuccing idiot. What did your post have to do with this thread anyway? Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-05-2006, 06:10 AM
^^^ I'm thinking your a fuccing idiot. What did your post have to do with this thread anyway? Later, QD.

I think you're(not your. it's not my fuccing idot) a fuccing cry baby. I was just having a little fun; and you have to start with the name calling. :goodjob:

this is what my orginal post had to do with this thread. I think it's pretty clear. Auf weidersein, vier eins neun

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2006, 02:55 PM
What does
""all religons" looks like 13 different denominations of christianity. Later 419

have to do with my post. My high intelligence levels prohibit me from comprehending lower-than-me lifeforms. So, please indulge me and tell me what you meant. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-06-2006, 06:39 AM
What does
""all religons" looks like 13 different denominations of christianity. Later 419

have to do with my post. My high intelligence levels prohibit me from comprehending lower-than-me lifeforms. So, please indulge me and tell me what you meant. Later, QD.

Topic: PEOPLE OF ALL RELIGONS
I don't see "ALL RELIGONS" here, unless it's hidden in some Da Vinchi code or something.if you're so damned smart show me where you mention a religon other than a christian denomtion.
in my orginal post I was just questioning why you would title it the way you did. you obviously didn't "get" that.
all you had to do is explain yourself or ignore me and ask me to not use your o-so kewl "Later"
Instead you resort to name calling because you feel embarassed by me using your nifty little catch phrase or maybe it's because I'm somebody's Hero and you're not? whatever it is you've managed to show everybody what an infantile mind you have and how insecure you are.

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Lolol @ you and your lack of comprehension skills. I was addressing the goddamn thread to people of all religions. No where in my post did I say that this was how all religions react in this circumstance. And I could give a fucc about what "nifty little catch" phrases you use. Copy me. I don't give a goddamn. Why would I be embarrassed? And I'm pretty sure that anyone on here that you ask, will tell you differently about me and my "infantile" mind. All you had to do, if you couldn't understand the title, was not post or ask someone that knows more than you(which would be just about anyone on the site). Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Lolol @ you and your lack of comprehension skills. I was addressing the goddamn thread to people of all religions. No where in my post did I say that this was how all religions react in this circumstance. And I could give a fucc about what "nifty little catch" phrases you use. Copy me. I don't give a goddamn. Why would I be embarrassed? And I'm pretty sure that anyone on here that you ask, will tell you differently about me and my "infantile" mind. All you had to do, if you couldn't understand the title, was not post or ask someone that knows more than you(which would be just about anyone on the site). Later, QD.

you should know how "PEOPLE OF ALL RELIGONS" could be read. since you're such a smart guy I wonder why didn't you say so the 1st time? I did ask in my 1st post genius. I guess I used to many big words for you, sry.
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/Echo419-misc9.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Yea, but even you should have realized that since all religions weren't represented in my post, that it was the other meaning. Wow. Maybe you have fooled yourself into think you were smart.

BTW, just because you post the word smart, doesn't mean you are. Quit trying to test me. You'll lose. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2006, 01:52 PM
I thought it was funny, and the IA bible thumper..... :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 01:53 PM
^^^ Lolol. I did, too. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Yea, but even you should have realized that since all religions weren't represented in my post, that it was the other meaning. Wow. Maybe you have fooled yourself into think you were smart.

BTW, just because you post the word smart, doesn't mean you are. Quit trying to test me. You'll lose. Later, QD.

^^^ I'm thinking your a fuccing idiot.
you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". some "smart" guy.

this is my 1st post. I guess it's not clear. I can't help you there.

instead of posting this^. maybe you could have said something like, "it looks like you mis-understood. it is a call of attention to ALL RELIGONS." But I guess that would be to mature for someone as childish as you.
DON'T TEST ME. YOU.WILL.LOSE. and just like the Men's warehouse guy says, "I guarntee it."

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Echo419-ownedass.jpg

obd1kenobi
01-06-2006, 02:02 PM
DON'T TEST ME. YOU.WILL.LOSE. and just like the Men's warehouse guy says, "I guarntee it."

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 02:05 PM
You came nowhere close to owning me. It takes more than just pointing out a mistype to do that.

Ask a smart person, any smart person what sense this makes:

That sentence doesn't look like anything. You, sir/ma'am, whatever, have made my assumption of your whole character come true. Later, QD.

Kevykev
01-06-2006, 02:09 PM
damn there's a funny ass pic that was posted in here :lmfao:

you two settle down now.

Hulud
01-06-2006, 02:10 PM
this arguement is dumb
for fucks sake you're insulting someone becasue they typed your instead of you're, he probably did that cause no one likes to type more than they have to

{X}Echo419
01-06-2006, 02:19 PM
this arguement is dumb
for fucks sake you're insulting someone becasue they typed your instead of you're, he probably did that cause no one likes to type more than they have to

this tuff guy started it by calling me a fuccing idot. he gets what he deserves.

btw:qdyes it does, b/c your only come back is basically "nu uh". shssh. it's not a "mistype" you're missing a comma and a "e".

like I said earlier this whole thing could have been avoided if you had not called me a "fuccing idot".

Hulud
01-06-2006, 02:22 PM
so he called you a fuccin idiot, and you come back with its you're.
ok arguement is dumb

{X}Echo419
01-06-2006, 02:44 PM
so he called you a fuccin idiot, and you come back with its you're.
ok arguement is dumb

come on. that's just what "started" it. there's a little more to it than that. read the thread.

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 03:44 PM
this tuff guy started it by calling me a fuccing idot. he gets what he deserves.

And what do I "deserve" dumbass? What the hell do you think you will do to me? Not a goddamn thing. Come find me if you think you can. Until then(and even then) I will not have gotten anything.

like I said earlier this whole thing could have been avoided if you had not called me a "fuccing idot".

No. It could have been avoided if you had just either laughed at the "joke" or just no posted at all a stupid comment. What "whole thing" anyway? Fuccing moron. Later, QD.

ISAtlanta300
01-06-2006, 08:14 PM
This funny threat went downhill fast... :(

Too bad. I thought it was funny :)

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 08:52 PM
^^^ I completely agree, man. It was supposed to just be a joke. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-07-2006, 06:37 PM
^^^ I completely agree, man. It was supposed to just be a joke. Later, QD.

yeah, until you called me a fuccing idot.

you fucking idot :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-07-2006, 06:44 PM
No. Until you posted. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-08-2006, 06:47 PM
No. Until you posted. Later, QD.
:2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2006, 09:10 PM
No thanks, shitforbrains. Why don't you find another board to infect? Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
01-08-2006, 09:26 PM

Ok this is what i dont get! If's he is such A lower "lifeform" and you're so smart, why are you even wasting your time with this! A person of true intelligence would have been let this shit go!

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2006, 09:29 PM
I thrive off of letting idiots know where they stand in the circle of life. It makes me feel better, as a person smarter than others, when I degrade another person because of their obvious lack of intelligence. That's why. Why is it any of your concern? Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
01-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Why is it any of your concern? Later, QD.

Just giving my :2cents: , thats all

{X}Echo419
01-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Ok this is what i dont get! If's he is such A lower "lifeform" and you're so smart, why are you even wasting your time with this! A person of true intelligence would have been let this shit go!

he truly feels mentaly Inadequate, otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to "tell everyone how fuccing smart he is". it's kinda like when a boxer talks shit, then gets wooped.

Hulud
01-09-2006, 06:12 AM
I thrive off of letting idiots know where they stand in the circle of life. It makes me feel better, as a person smarter than others, when I degrade another person because of their obvious lack of intelligence. That's why. Why is it any of your concern? Later, QD.
:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2006, 10:16 AM
it's kinda like when a boxer talks shit, then gets wooped.

Ahhh. SO you do understand. Lolol. I've never had any of my victims put it that way before. Good job and keep it up. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-09-2006, 01:32 PM

you must be 1 depressed mother fuccer.

Ahhh. SO you do understand. Lolol. I've never had any of my victims put it that way before. Good job and keep it up. Later, QD.

:tool:

sorry pal but I ain't your "victim". why don't you just go away and wack off to the pics of old native South American women in National Geographics.

BTEC
01-09-2006, 01:39 PM

sorry pal but I ain't your "victim". why don't you just go away and wack off to the pics of old native South American women in National Geographics.
OH SHIT!!!! LIRL

obd1kenobi
01-09-2006, 01:44 PM
you must be 1 depressed mother fuccer.

HOLY SHIT :lmfao: THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HEARD THIS YEAR! :lmfao:
GOD DAMN I'M AT WORK CRYING! I CANT EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE! :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2006, 05:02 PM
sorry pal but I ain't your "victim".

You were my victim as soon as you hit ENTER on your first post in this thread.

why don't you just go away and wack off to the pics of old native South American women in National Geographics.

Holy Shit! People still say that? Please don't tell me you sat around for a little while in front of your computer trying to come up with something. Couldn't so you went to the kitchen and fixed yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to mull it over and still came up with nothing. Went to the mailbox and saw that your set of Magic cards still hasn't came then:

BAM!

it hit you. And this what you came up with. Succer. You sir/ma'am, are truly a waste. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2006, 05:03 PM
HOLY SHIT :lmfao: THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HEARD THIS YEAR! :lmfao:
GOD DAMN I'M AT WORK CRYING! I CANT EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE! :lmfao:

If you really thought that was funny, then you must be starved for some attention. Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
01-09-2006, 08:33 PM
If you really thought that was funny, then you must be starved for some attention. Later, QD.

Well you know us "lower life forms" need all the attention we can get! :2up:

But Dude! you're like a 30+ year old dude, that bye the looks of things get some kinda hard-on by callin a bunch of younger cats stupid! But yet I need attention? no sir! WTF! I hope my life is not a Rich fuckin Waste land like yours when I'm 30.

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Ahhhhh. Better go get your stridex and wipe away your crocodile tears. They may give you acne. And I already said I get a thrill out of demeaning idiots online. If you want to step into the ring, be my guest. You brought yourself in, I didn't bring you in. Your choice. I'd prefer you didn't, but I won't tell you what to do. And if you know about my life, you probably wouldn't think what you do. But hey..that's you. Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
01-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Ahhhhh. Better go get your stridex and wipe away your crocodile tears. They may give you acne. And I already said I get a thrill out of demeaning idiots online. If you want to step into the ring, be my guest. You brought yourself in, I didn't bring you in. Your choice. I'd prefer you didn't, but I won't tell you what to do. And if you know about my life, you probably wouldn't think what you do. But hey..that's you. Later, QD.

HOLD up you called me out you dick! All I did was think I few things were funny and ask a question! And you come out with some bullshit about me needing attention! And what fucking ring! Some online forums? Chill out old man alright! And no I dont know abot your life, but I know for a fact that half the people you call out on this forum, you dont know! And yeah I was crying my ass off b/c I was right you have nothing better to do with your life, and I feel sorry for you. But check it dude I'm there for you whenever you want to talk about OK!

P.S to pervent acne I use Noxzema!

{X}Echo419
01-10-2006, 10:04 AM
You were my victim as soon as you hit ENTER on your first post in this thread.

Holy Shit! People still say that? Please don't tell me you sat around for a little while in front of your computer trying to come up with something. Couldn't so you went to the kitchen and fixed yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to mull it over and still came up with nothing. Went to the mailbox and saw that your set of Magic cards still hasn't came then:

BAM!

it hit you. And this what you came up with. Succer. You sir/ma'am, are truly a waste. Later, QD.
:rly:
are you having a hard time typing with that dick in yo' mouf? I don't play Magic; I play BF2(pc) and I'm pretty damned good. Don't accuse me of playin' a stupid card game.
btw: everyone knows that you get your come-backs and witty 1 liners from Source and Ebony so give it up. YOU'RE NOT BLACK! so quit trying to be. Let me put it so you can understand, "yo, G-dawg. cut da rappin' like yos' a E-muthur fuccin ole-G from de westside. you ain't fooin' naw 1 in her hommie. 1 mo' ting. quit frontin' likes yous a lil' cat from da skreet. yous' oler dan aunt Jemima."
you started this. you brought it on. now you shall suffer the retribution
BAM! hit you wit dat! succer

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 01:26 PM
HOLD up you called me out you dick!

You weren't even thought about until you posted.

but I know for a fact that half the people you call out on this forum, you dont know!

No. You don't know that.

And yeah I was crying my ass off b/c I was right you have nothing better to do with your life, and I feel sorry for you. But check it dude I'm there for you whenever you want to talk about OK!

I think this echo chick needs your pity shit. So take that gay shit elsewhere. I'm not on your side of the fence.

P.S to pervent acne I use Noxzema!

That shit wasn't out when I was younger. SO I don't know anything about that. And I'll even lolol at that because you and I both don't want to go through all this. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 01:38 PM
First off, stupid, before I break your abonination of the English language down, what the fucc is with the "owned" pic? For one thing you sure didn't own me with that pre-school dribble. And second, you don't call out your own ownage. That's for others to decide. Now. On to the good stuff.

:rly:
are you having a hard time typing with that dick in yo' mouf?

With the way you slurred those last couple of words, it would seem that you were the one with that problem.

I don't play Magic; I play BF2(pc) and I'm pretty damned good. Don't accuse me of playin' a stupid card game.

Lolol. You also play D&D. Now what? Had I better not accuse you of that, either? What the fucc are you going to do? That was definitely funny, dude.

btw: everyone knows that you get your come-backs and witty 1 liners from Source and Ebony so give it up.

Wow. Did you even think about that reply before you hit the ENTER button or did you just hit it?

YOU'RE NOT BLACK! so quit trying to be.

I am who I am. I'm trying to be me. Why don't you stop trying to be hard on here, cuz you know it wouldn't be that way outside.

Let me put it so you can understand, "yo, G-dawg. cut da rappin' like yos' a E-muthur fuccin ole-G from de westside. you ain't fooin' naw 1 in her hommie. 1 mo' ting. quit frontin' likes yous a lil' cat from da skreet. yous' oler dan aunt Jemima."

Why would I front about being from the Westside when I got goddamn Eastside tattooed on my arm? What makes the expert on QD? Unless you've been cligin to the sack for the last 35 years, you have no idea where I've been or from. It's all good. I let you have your Never, Never Land.

you started this. you brought it on.

No. I posted a joke and you bitched it up by posting an irrelevant comment that no one understood.

now you shall suffer the retribution

OH SHIT!!! Lolol. Another funny. See, underneath that Abercrombie & Fitch(I did spell that right, didn't I?) and khaki cargo pants, you do have a sense of humor. I knew it. Hell you wake up everyd...well, that would mean that God has a sense of humor.

hit you wit dat! succer

Hit me with what? Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
01-10-2006, 02:28 PM
And I'll even lolol at that because you and I both don't want to go through all this. Later, QD.

True your not worth my time, and we wouldnt be goin through this if you didnt call me out. So peace I'll see you in another post!

{X}Echo419
01-10-2006, 02:32 PM
First off, stupid, before I break your abonination of the English language down, what the fucc is with the "owned" pic? For one thing you sure didn't own me with that pre-school dribble. And second, you don't call out your own ownage. That's for others to decide. Now. On to the good stuff.

With the way you slurred those last couple of words, it would seem that you were the one with that problem.
if you look up the proper useage of a ";" then you'll see that my usage was proper. smart guy

Lolol. You also play D&D. Now what? Had I better not accuse you of that, either? What the fucc are you going to do? That was definitely funny, dude.

Wow. Did you even think about that reply before you hit the ENTER button or did you just hit it?

wow you ARE dim aren't you. if scarcasim was a real object you would be sitting on some right now.

I am who I am. I'm trying to be me. Why don't you stop trying to be hard on here, cuz you know it wouldn't be that way outside.

If I was you I wouldn't brag about being "ME".
try me tuff guy.
don't forget to catch your AARP meeting.

Why would I front about being from the Westside when I got goddamn Eastside tattooed on my arm? What makes the expert on QD? Unless you've been cligin to the sack for the last 35 years, you have no idea where I've been or from. It's all good. I let you have your Never, Never Land.

you seem about stupid enough to get a tattoo saying "Eastside".

No. I posted a joke and you bitched it up by posting an irrelevant comment that no one understood.

everyone understood that. maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass you'd see that.

O SHIT!!! Lolol. Another funny. See, underneath that Abercrombie & Fitch(I did spell that right, didn't I?) and khaki cargo pants, you do have a sense of humor. I knew it. Hell you wake up everyd...well, that would mean that God has a sense of humor.

are you still talking? God does have a sense of humor...He made you think you're black.

Hit me with what? Later, QD.

^see above grandpa. better grab the bifocals.

why don't you stop while you're behind. you're looking more foolish after each post.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 02:32 PM
True your not worth my time, and we wouldnt be goin through this if you didnt call me out. So peace I'll see you in another post!

Actually, I was going for the humorous way out to show no hard feelings to ya, so we could squash this before it gets started, but if you want it to start, cool. And I still never called you out. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 02:42 PM
if you look up the proper useage of a ";" then you'll see that my usage was proper. smart guy

You completely missed that one.

wow you ARE dim aren't you. if scarcasim was a real object you would be sitting on some right now.

Do you even know what that meant?

If I was you I wouldn't brag about being "ME".
try me tuff guy.
don't forget to catch your AARP meeting.

Try you? What will you do? Bore me to death with your "comebacks?" AARP. Originality seems to be your strongpoint.

you seem about stupid enough to get a tattoo saying "Eastside".

Nice one

everyone understood that. maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass you'd see that.

Another wrong answer.

are you still talking? God does have a sense of humor...He made you think you're black.

And yet, another one. I don't think I'm black. In fact, I know I'm white.

see above grandpa. better grab the bifocals.

You came with that original shit twice in one post? You da man!

why don't you stop while you're behind. you're looking more foolish after each post.

I'm behind? Doubt it. Before I made any of my posts to you, I could physically see my IQ getting higher as I read through your English massacre. Nice try, "tuff guy." Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-10-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm behind? Doubt it. Before I made any of my posts to you, I could physically see my IQ getting higher as I read through your English massacre. Nice try, "tuff guy." Later, QD.

Truly intelligent people don't try and make people think they are at every opportunity.

you're like a 3 yar old child. you won't shut up and you act just as mature.

I'm through with your bitch ass. :jerkit:

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Truly intelligent people don't try and make people think they are at every opportunity.

When you come at me, I come back.

you're like a 3 yar old child. you won't shut up and you act just as mature.

Well I'll be. I think we both fit that bill.

I'm through with your bitch ass. :jerkit:

Mmmm hmmm. Something else you probably wouldn't say to me outside of your bedroom. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-10-2006, 03:03 PM
When you come at me, I come back.

Well I'll be. I think we both fit that bill.

Mmmm hmmm. Something else you probably wouldn't say to me outside of your bedroom. Later, QD.

YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH FIRST. my post was neither negative nor inflamatory. just a question.

speak for yourself

just shut the fuck up already. nobody wants to see you post anymore :2up:

until now :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH FIRST. my post was neither negative nor inflamatory. just a question.

speak for yourself

just shut the fuck up already. nobody wants to see you post anymore :2up:

until now :2up:

The part in bold was the only thing correct in your post. Your post may not have been negative, but you should have explained what it meant instead of just posting a random post. It made no sense at all. And it wasn't a question. It was statement. Later, QD.

98Impreza234
01-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Born Catholic but became Tao in the last year or so.

{X}Echo419
01-11-2006, 06:03 AM
The part in bold was the only thing correct in your post. Your post may not have been negative, but you should have explained what it meant instead of just posting a random post. It made no sense at all. And it wasn't a question. It was statement. Later, QD.

why couldn't you understand it if you're so damned smart? everyone else I talked to thinks it's pretty clear

obd1kenobi
01-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Born Catholic but became Tao in the last year or so.

:dunno: ????

Jaimecbr900
01-11-2006, 12:27 PM
All I'm going to say, since QD can more than hold his own against this kind of stuff, is that QD is cool.

He's blunt sometimes.
He's direct sometimes.
He hurts people's feelings sometimes.

This was meant as a joke. This wasn't meant as an English lesson, History lesson, or to make anyone get all bent out of shape. I'm always called IA's bible thumper, and even I thought that was humorous. It looks to me like the hostility started because someone posted something irrelevant to the joke. Why? I have no clue.

To the people that got upset for some reason: Just let it go folks. It was a joke, nothing else.

If you ever got to really know QD, you'd change your entire view of his online personna.

:2cents:

{X}Echo419
01-11-2006, 01:13 PM
All I'm going to say, since QD can more than hold his own against this kind of stuff, is that QD is cool.

He's blunt sometimes.
He's direct sometimes.
He hurts people's feelings sometimes.

This was meant as a joke. This wasn't meant as an English lesson, History lesson, or to make anyone get all bent out of shape. I'm always called IA's bible thumper, and even I thought that was humorous. It looks to me like the hostility started because someone posted something irrelevant to the joke. Why? I have no clue.

To the people that got upset for some reason: Just let it go folks. It was a joke, nothing else.

If you ever got to really know QD, you'd change your entire view of his online personna.

:2cents:

how many times do I have to say this. My 1st post was questioning his title. As to why it is called "people of all religons" and no other religons are mentioned. It's not irrelevant; it pretained directly to the topic itself. I didn't "get bent out of shape" b/c of the jokes(they were kinda funny). I got bent out of shape over being called a "fuccing idot". you should read the thread 1st. then if you can come up with a reason for me not to be pissed for being called a "fuccing idot" LMK.

Jaimecbr900
01-11-2006, 01:34 PM
how many times do I have to say this. My 1st post was questioning his title. As to why it is called "poeple of all religons" and no other religons are mentioned. It's not irrelevant; it pretained directly to the topic itself. I didn't "get bent out of shape" b/c of the jokes(they were kinda funny). I got bent out of shape over being called a "fuccing idot". you should read the thread 1st. then if you can come up with a reason for me not to be pissed for being called a "fuccing idot" LMK.

First, you should probably know that in this forum...based on some of the posts I've seen from you on the subject....I'm actually your ally and not your enemy. ;)

Second, I have in fact read the entire thread. He was merely calling for "everyone", but instead of saying "everyone" he said "people of all religions". That's all. He didn't mean that the title would describe the post. He was merely making like an announcement, calling for "everyone (of all religions)" to come look at his joke. No harm meant. I KNOW QD personally and he is not the type of person that would do that.

Third, take it easy. It's been said a few times but it bears repeating in this case....it's the internet bud. It's not someone picketing your child's school, it's the net. There are several people here that have totally different "online" personalities than they do in RL. It's cool. We all know who they are. You will too if you stick around long enough. So, when those people make a direct remark that otherwise would trigger a nasty rebuttal, you slow your roll and realize who it is. Remember, this is the net. If he called you an idiot, consider it a "love pat" and nothing more. He has called people far worse and really truly meant it. In the grand scheme of things.....is it really all that big a deal????

Choose your battles wisely. This, in my opinion, is not something to get all worked up over. Ask anyone, I'm very much guilty of the same thing myself many times here. This is why I'm giving you the advice, cause I've been there and done that. He didn't challenge you to a fight in the middle of Nopi Nationals with your Mom and Dad watching, did he? Well then, it's probably something that can be let go then, huh?

Remember: “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”- Mark Twain.

{X}Echo419
01-11-2006, 01:40 PM
I wasn't mad at you...yet ;)

Jaimecbr900
01-11-2006, 01:47 PM
I wasn't mad at you...yet ;)

Cool. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 02:20 PM
He was merely calling for "everyone", but instead of saying "everyone" he said "people of all religions". That's all. He didn't mean that the title would describe the post. He was merely making like an announcement, calling for "everyone (of all religions)" to come look at his joke.

Exactly. Later, QD. All you had to do, Echo was explain what that meant. Instead of mocking me. It just made you look like you were trying to start something. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 02:21 PM
why couldn't you understand it if you're so damned smart? everyone else I tlaked to thinks it's pretty clear

It's talked, genius. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Exactly. Later, QD. All you had to do, Echo was explain what that meant. Instead of mocking me. It just made you look like you were trying to start something. Later, QD.

if you didn't understand all YOU had to do is ask. not call me a fuccing idot.

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 03:03 PM

Right there is my second post, dude. Maybe you could have seen where I was not quite following what you meant. When you didn't fill me in what it was you meant, and just mocked me instead, that's when I decided to say fucc it. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-11-2006, 03:06 PM
It's talked, genius. Later, QD.

so I mis-typed.everyone does it, quite ofetn on here too. BFD!
your errors are in usage. so STFU :blah:

ISAtlanta300
01-11-2006, 03:13 PM
I think this thread should die.... In Before The Lock? :)

Rabunchic
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
stalking QD

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 03:40 PM
^^^ Thank you. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-11-2006, 03:46 PM
so I mis-typed.everyone does it, quite ofetn on here too. BFD!
your errors are in usage. so STFU :blah:

I will assume that "so" is the first word of your reply. If so, it should have been capitalized. Also, after the period and before the word "everyone," there should be two spaces and everyone should be capitalized, also. There needs to be a period after the word "it." The word in bold should be often. Another misatke is following. There is no need for the comma after it and before quite. The phrase "your errors are in usage"(the word your should also be capitalized), probably should have read...actually, I don't even know what it should have read. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-12-2006, 06:00 AM
I think this thread should die.... In Before The Lock? :)

I think it should be deleted. this guy will never shut up

Rabunchic
01-12-2006, 03:35 PM
He dont have to shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Fuccin right I don't. What's wrong with you not posting? Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Fuccin right I don't. What's wrong with you not posting? Later, QD.

:2up: whatever

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Exactly what I thought. Chump. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 06:11 AM
Exactly what I thought. Chump. Later, QD.

You thought you'd got fuck yourself and you think that your a Chump? :lmfao:

If you say so. :lmfao:

Rabunchic
01-13-2006, 09:34 AM
Chump? Not QD. QD is the shiz nit!

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Chump? Not QD. QD is the shiz nit!

he said it not me...although I would agree with that :goodjob:

Rabunchic
01-13-2006, 11:57 AM
I luv QD!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 12:25 PM
I luv QD!!!!

As does everyone. Even Echo. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 12:29 PM
You thought you'd got fuck yourself and you think that your a Chump? :lmfao:

If you say so. :lmfao:

What in the fucc do you call what you just typed? That wasn't even a comprehensible sentence, you moron. That was on the same level of stupidity as your first post.

You have proven to the masses that it can done. Everyone of your posts in this thread could have been typed better by rat with all four paws cut off. Your posts make about as much sense as a snowstorm in Death valley. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 12:38 PM
What in the fucc do you call what you just typed? That wasn't even a comprehensible sentence, you moron. That was on the same level of stupidity as your first post.

You have proven to the masses that it can done. Everyone of your posts in this thread could have been typed better by rat with all four paws cut off. Your posts make about as much sense as a snowstorm in Death valley. Later, QD.
:blah:
look who's talking. all you do is say how peoples posts don't make sense. Weak. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Well, if you would make any sense I wouldn't have to point it to you. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:02 PM
Well, if you would make any sense I wouldn't have to point it to you. Later, QD.

maybe if you had some small measure of intelligence you would be able to understand...have you been drinking? If you haven't just tell everyone that you have been. This might excuse some of your ingorance. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Is this candid camera? You have to be an emcee of a "bloopers" type show or something. No one can be as stupid and moronic as you without doing it on purpose. Come on, man. You're joking, right? You're not really stupid as you act? Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Is this candid camera? You have to be an emcee of a "bloopers" type show or something. No one can be as stupid and moronic as you without doing it on purpose. Come on, man. You're joking, right? You're not really stupid as you act? Later, QD.

SORRY IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE CAPITALIZING TODAY!!!

bitch!

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:21 PM
That's what I thought. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:31 PM
That's what I thought. Later, QD.

HOLY SHIT!!! you had a "thought"! It's about time

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Hmmmm. You're idiocy is making it harder each time to comment on. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Hmmmm. You're idiocy is making it harder each time to comment on. Later, QD.

your orginality is stunning. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:41 PM
That's because I am original. You, on the otherhand are just another bitch-made, Internet-trick thinking you're more than shit. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:46 PM
That's because I am original. You, on the otherhand are just another bitch-made, Internet-trick thinking you're more than shit. Later, QD.
:blah:
surrreee, I bet I can make you keep posting.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Same here. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
01-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Same here. Later, QD.

ok :blah: