PDA

View Full Version : new jokes for the new year

Jimmy B
01-02-2006, 11:55 AM
A bloke stops to visit his mate who has a broken leg. His friend says, "My feet are cold mate. Can you go and get me my slippers from upstairs please." The guy goes upstairs and there are his mate's gorgeous twin 18 year old daughters. "Hi, girls. Your dad sent me up here to shag you." The first daughter says, "That's not true." He says, "I'll prove it." He yells down the stairs, "Both of them?" His mate yells back, "Of course, both of them."
--------------------------------------
At Sydney University, there were four students taking Organic Chemistry. They did so well on all the midterms and labs, etc., that each had an "HD" so far for the semester. These four friends were so confident with the finals approaching that the weekend before, they decided to go down to Canberra and party with some friends there.

They had a great time. However, after all the hard partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Sydney until early Monday morning - the morning of their final exam! Rather than taking the final then, they decided to find their professor AFTER the exam and explain to him why they missed it. They explained that they had gone to Canberra to do some research in the ANU archives for the weekend with the plan to come back in time to study, but, unfortunately, they had a flat tyre on the way back, and got stuck waiting for help to arrive. As a result, they only just arrived now!

The professor thought it over and then agreed they could make up their final exam the following day. The guys were elated and relieved. They studied hard that night - all night - and went in the next day at the time the professor had told them. He placed them in separate rooms and handed each of them a test booklet (which was out of 100 points) and told them to begin.

The first problem was worth five points. It was something simple about free radical formation. "Cool," they all thought in their separate rooms, this is going to be easy." Each finished the problem and then turned the page.

Question 2 for 95 points: Which tyre?
--------------------------------------
When four of Santa's elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones, Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked, and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys.

So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard he discovered that the elves had hidden the liquor, and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration he accidentally dropped the cider pot, and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritable Santa trudged to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas (http://grab.orsm.net/php/movies.php?file=update20051222/agevsyouth.wmv) tree. The angel said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas (http://grab.orsm.net/php/movies.php?file=update20051222/cokechristmas02.wmv), Santa. Isn't it a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas (http://grab.orsm.net/php/movies.php?file=update20051222/santascrap.wmv) tree.

~C My Bunny~
01-02-2006, 12:00 PM
:lmfao:

EG BTER
01-02-2006, 12:07 PM
http://www.bobsmiley.com/Smiley%20Faces/biglol.gif

SLOWR/T
01-02-2006, 01:18 PM
hahahahahaha......... i liked the last the best!!!!

Dr.G
01-02-2006, 02:12 PM
A Chinese couple while working in a Chinese restaurant, fall in love and get married - and she's a virgin.

On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring, "My darling, I know this is your first time and you are very frighten. I promise you, I will give you anyting you want, I do anyting you want ... What you want?"

"I wanta have number 69" she replies.

He looks at her very puzzled and says, "You want ... Beef with Broccoli?"