PDA

View Full Version : I bout spent New Years in jail

gijoe0720
01-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Well tonight me and some friends were all ridin our 4-wheelers around on the roads. There were maybe 5 houses that we ever passed. Well me and another guy get to a straight-a-way and we decide to race(I won) and then we was comin back and our friend tells us 2 cops just drove by so my friend hauled ass the other way and me and the other guy go into a trail right off the road. We sit there for a while to wait till they leave and they ended up parkin their cars about 30 feet away from us and sat there for about 20 minutes. Their were 3 right there and then 2 more on down the road. They pulled up to my friends house and asked if they was the ones ridin cause they were outside and a 4-wheeler was out there and they said it wasn't them and the cops told them if they catch whoever it is then they are goin to take them to jail. Somehow we had 20 complaints on us. While I was in the woods hidin from the cops I lost my key to my 4-wheeler while I was climbin up this big ass hill to get back to the house. We waited a while then pulled mine to their house and someone took me to my house so I could get my truck and trailor and take the 4-wheelers home. I was scared to death cause I thought they had seen us cause they stopped so close to us.

Then while we are at the house there was some people drinkin who are underage and the mom there said that if a cop comes to the door everyone run out the back door. We didn't realize our friend was outside on the phone and he knocked on the door since it was locked and we all ran out the back door and jumped off there porch which was like 15 feet high and took off through the woods.

COGCaviZ24
01-01-2006, 12:56 AM
I did two years ago for under age consumtion 3months before my 21st b-day

gijoe0720
01-01-2006, 01:00 AM
I would have gotten my 4-wheeler towed, taken to jail, got a fine prolly, and got my license taken away from me if I got caught. They would have never caught me if they found us cause I told everyone that if the cops come and chase us and yall stop then yall don't know me cause I ain't stoppin.

A1EX
01-01-2006, 01:04 AM
I would have gotten my 4-wheeler towed, taken to jail, got a fine prolly, and got my license taken away from me if I got caught. They would have never caught me if they found us cause I told everyone that if the cops come and chase us and yall stop then yall don't know me cause I ain't stoppin.
thats how it is when it comes to cops every man for themselves

gijoe0720
01-01-2006, 01:07 AM
If I am on my 4-wheeler, I don't care how many cops there are they will not catch me on mine unless I wreck. I know every road in my county and I know where most trails are around here.

A1EX
01-01-2006, 01:09 AM
doesnt matter 4 wheeler or not its always everyman for themselves cuz i know their not gonna go back after if you get caught

gijoe0720
01-01-2006, 01:11 AM
the only time I will ever run is if I am on my 4-wheeler. If I am in my car or on foot I will not run.

I bet the reason there was so many complaints is cause my 4-wheeler is so loud. My cousin lives 2 and a half miles away from me and he can hear it whenever I crank it up.

JustinSane110™
01-01-2006, 01:22 AM
FCUK JAIL HOMEY!!!

A1EX
01-01-2006, 01:40 AM
FCUK JAIL HOMEY!!!
no fuck yo COUCH

5thgcelica
01-01-2006, 01:43 AM
I bet the reason there was so many complaints is cause my 4-wheeler is so loud. My cousin lives 2 and a half miles away from me and he can hear it whenever I crank it up.

wish i had braggin rights liek that.... :jerkit: :blah: :rolleyes: :gay: :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
01-01-2006, 01:52 AM
no fuck yo COUCH
Imma leave the couch fuckin to you homey. :goodjob:

RandomGuy
01-01-2006, 03:10 AM
FCUK JAIL HOMEY!!!
french connection jail?

b@d @pple
01-01-2006, 04:19 AM
the only time I will ever run is if I am on my 4-wheeler. If I am in my car or on foot I will not run.

wow your 4 wheeler must sound like 747..you fuckin douchebag!