PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!last day of '05

COGCaviZ24
12-31-2005, 05:02 PM
and I get in a car accident!! the wife(sleeping) and I(driving) was heading south on 985 to Best Buy to exchange a x-mas gift. I got almost to exit 4 and the traffic slowed down, so did I. and a guy in a late 80's to early 90's Dodge cavavan locked it up behind and hit me in a 2005 matrix. caused minor damage to the matrix and mashed the van grill and put a hole in the radiator. no one was hurt. the guy in the van just moved here from colorado(sp), had no lisence, no insuance, and just bought the van for $150 bucks. so yea, he went to jail. I felt bad for him, but it's his own fault. and to top that off, when i got to best buy, I couldn't exhange the gift because I didn't have the reciept. while we sat there talking waiting on the cop to show up we watch like 5 or 6 near misses. the cop told me there was a fatal accident just over hill. when we left I notice a alot of cops and a motorcycle split in half in the grass!!

Yay for '06!!! :goodjob:

RandomGuy
12-31-2005, 05:05 PM
and I get in a car accident!! the wife(sleeping) and I(driving) was heading south on 985 to Best Buy to exchange a x-mas gift. I got almost to exit 4 and the traffic slowed down, so did I. and a guy in a late 80's to early 90's Dodge cavavan locked it up behind and hit me in a 2005 matrix. caused minor damage to the matrix and mashed the van grill and put a hole in the radiator. no one was hurt. the guy in the van just moved here from colorado(sp), had no lisence, no insuance, and just bought the van for $150 bucks. so yea, we went to jail. I felt bad for him, it's own fault. and to top that off, when i got to best buy, I couldn't exhange the gift because I didn't have the reciept. while we sat there talking waiting on the cop to show up we watch like 5 or 6 near misses. the cop told me there was a fatal accident just over hill. when we left I notice a alot of cops and a motorcycle split in half in the grass!!

Yay for '06!!! :goodjob:..

COGCaviZ24
12-31-2005, 05:05 PM
yaya oops edited

COGCaviZ24
01-01-2006, 10:53 AM
my upper is hurting a little. but it may be the way I past out last night

Kevykev
01-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Get well man, Head to close out the year with a BANG i guess!

COGCaviZ24
01-01-2006, 11:02 AM
yup

Repost Squintz
01-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Get well man, Head to close out the year with a BANG i guess!
head or had? :D