PDA

View Full Version : i cant win for loosing, i got hit again

wes_297
12-31-2005, 11:48 AM
so one of my relatives backed into my driverside door last week. last night i was droppin a friend off at another friends house. i had to move my car so his girlfriend could leave. well, i backed up the driveway and was about to pull over to the side when his girlfriend backed right into me. now the passenger side door wont even open. this sucks. it didnt even put a scratch on her car. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

The Golden Child
12-31-2005, 01:12 PM
wow such bad luck ..

The Yousef
12-31-2005, 01:14 PM
so one of my relatives backed into my driverside door last week. last night i was droppin a friend off at another friends house. i had to move my car so his girlfriend could leave. well, i backed up the driveway and was about to pull over to the side when his girlfriend backed right into me. now the passenger side door wont even open. this sucks. it didnt even put a scratch on her car. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

wes...dude that sucks....no teggy love apparently...

Halfwit
12-31-2005, 01:14 PM
make her pay fer it.

5thgcelica
12-31-2005, 01:41 PM
suuuuck!

time for a new door i suppose... S&W http://www.sandwauto.com/

check em out..i got a new door for my car for $250, glass, interior panel, mirror, everything. was in perfect condition too.

wes_297
01-01-2006, 07:19 PM
yea realy bad luck.

her insurence is gonna pay for it. it better!!!

nope, not even a little teggy love

thanks 5thg. i will deffinetly look to see if they have some doors.