PDA

View Full Version : What Happens When Nikki Drinks To Much??

Brett
04-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Well it kinda ends up like this.... ALL THESE were taken at Taco Mac tonight, The last few are her being carried out after she passed out, and her in the back seat of the car passed out... The first 2 speak for themselves...LOL

Brett
04-08-2005, 10:41 PM
The last 2

Boosted S60R
04-08-2005, 10:42 PM
It was great she is so trashed. Recap of what she had. A 3 wisemen, minderaser, red snapper, and like 4 martinies (spelling)? it was so funny. I bet she will feel great in the morning.

Leisa
04-08-2005, 10:43 PM
bless her heart... she isnt gonna know what hit her in the morning

Brett
04-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Add that she basically made out with Leisa about 3 times...LOL

RutRoe
04-08-2005, 10:45 PM
HA...ha...

I heard puking in an AUDI is like puking in a Maybach :)

Cliff
04-08-2005, 10:51 PM
ewwwwwwwwwww laying on a public restroom toilet yuck hahahahahahahaha and maaaaaaaan that's gonna hurt in the morning....

Deaf Pimp
04-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Man, what a night... she is laying on my bed now completely passed out. She is gonna be hurtin in the morning, HA HA HA HA HA HA

Brett
04-08-2005, 10:52 PM
By the way she did puke in Pats car, But luckily she hit the bag that krissi put in front of her ( Lucky for the Audi ) lol

Deaf Pimp
04-08-2005, 10:53 PM
There are still some little brown spots here and there, LOL... all in all, I got pretty lucky!!!

Deaf Pimp
04-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Also, I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight. Nikki definitely appreciates everyone coming!!! It was good seeing some old buddies. :)

Julio
04-08-2005, 11:36 PM
that public toylet is the best friend for situations like this !! hahha nice !

Dragonfly5338
04-08-2005, 11:44 PM
no one called me about it. :( i forgot it was her bday!! tell her happy bday from me, LOL - hope she feels better.

JoeCoolinATL
04-09-2005, 01:52 AM
hahahhahahahah thats hilarious

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-09-2005, 03:45 AM
awww...poor thing!!!

Chuckster
04-09-2005, 06:05 AM
ur not the only one val... Shw will see this sometime this afternoon Happy BARFDAY

Darling Nikki
04-09-2005, 07:16 AM
It was great she is so trashed. Recap of what she had. A 3 wisemen, minderaser, red snapper, and like 4 martinies (spelling)? it was so funny. I bet she will feel great in the morning.

Don't even forget I also had a tall jack and coke and a small jack and coke.

Darling Nikki
04-09-2005, 07:17 AM
going to bed...night.

kilpatty43
04-09-2005, 08:01 AM
sorry i missed it...i went to the cd release party but it was a horrible night anyways...drank myself stupid to forget reality for a bit

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2005, 08:46 AM
No shoes in the bathromm, too? Straight ghetto. That's awesome! Later, QD.

3gLudeH22a
04-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Oh my god.....So damn hammered.

Nikki: Man I don't want another drink!!!!!
Us: Yes you do, it just apple juice.
Nikki: Stop lying, I don't want to get so drunk that I barf!!!
Us: You won't trust us.
Nikki: FINE WHATEVER..*chug chug chug*

Five minutes later the shit hits the fan, well actually the barf hits the toliet.

She comes back and says "hmm, I feel better now and i'm hungry again and want another drink."

LOL....AND VIDEO PHONES ARE GREAT FOR WATCHING YOU DRUNK FRIENDS!!

Hope you had fun Nikki...We sure as hell did.

Deaf Pimp
04-09-2005, 09:03 AM
hahaha, she just woke up and just said, "I am never drinking for a long time..."

HAHAHA

Xrated O.G.
04-09-2005, 09:05 AM
That shit was awesome. Poor girl took it like a champ though. She tried several times to refuse certain drinks but with just enough peer pressure she finally gave into it. Just wanted to say that I have seen many "men" that couldn't of handled what you did last night. YOU GO GIRL....

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2005, 09:13 AM
hahaha, she just woke up and just said, "I am never drinking for a long time..."

HAHAHA

Ask her what time she wants to head up to your local bar and hear her response. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
04-09-2005, 09:18 AM
nevermind that shit wasn't a tall crown and coke that shit was a tall minderaser....damnnnn

Darling Nikki
04-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Wow, I don't feel too bad. Thank you everyone soooooooooo much for coming out. Krissy thank you for helping me and thank you Leisa. Brian your da man. Pat you shouldn't of let me drink so much, but its all good. Rashan and Kristen thank you for coming. PROJECT PAT thank you for coming we have talked so much but now I know you in person as well. And thanks for your comment about me how I did a good job last night. What can I say I am a soldier. And thanks for all the drinks you got me. Thank you Mikey for coming and buying me that shot...ugggg makes me sick to think about it. Brett thank you for letting me kill Leisa..sorry I am weird when I am drunk as shit. That other Bryan guy that I met thanks for coming. lol Twiny Twin thank you tell your brother he is getting an ass kicking. Damn I might have to go back and lay down.

accented
04-09-2005, 09:31 AM
P DIDDY BRO, you never called me..

simplyblurredmrT
04-09-2005, 10:48 AM
LOL! Nickie! You look just like Jessica the night I proposed!!!! Sitting down on the bathroom floor and everything LOLOLOL!!! Except she didn't have the bag when she puked in the TEG. LOL!!! Happy B-day girl I would have loved to come out but Jaden is sick.

AznTraitor
04-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Oh my god.....So damn hammered.

Nikki: Man I don't want another drink!!!!!
Us: Yes you do, it just apple juice.
Nikki: Stop lying, I don't want to get so drunk that I barf!!!
Us: You won't trust us.
Nikki: FINE WHATEVER..*chug chug chug*

Five minutes later the shit hits the fan, well actually the barf hits the toliet.

She comes back and says "hmm, I feel better now and i'm hungry again and want another drink."

LOL....AND VIDEO PHONES ARE GREAT FOR WATCHING YOU DRUNK FRIENDS!!

Hope you had fun Nikki...We sure as hell did.

hey Rashan, did she happen to say....

"I'm okay, I'm okay..."

damn guys, sounds like I really missed out on all the fun!

Nickie.....I am really sorry that I missed out! I know I said that I was gonna go, but after my two tests yesterday, I stopped back by the rotc office for the Pt schedule for next week, and it turned out we had a 9mile ruck hike today (Saturday) and if I missed it, I'd be in a shitstorm of trouble....trust me...it sucks, I'm talking the hike and missing your party.

I'm definately gonna be in town next weekend, so I'll get you a bday drink then! :)

br3nn0n
04-09-2005, 12:51 PM
looks like nikki had a badass 21st ... hope she feels like a champ today

Kristi
04-09-2005, 01:35 PM
that sucks, poor girl - hope you are feeling a little better this morning

Scrappy
04-09-2005, 05:50 PM
hahaha does anyone else find the tall jack and coke and small jack and coke funny? it was a black n raisin or something... ;)

WINDSOR
04-09-2005, 07:29 PM
whats the point of all this drinking on your 21st birthday? I never really understood it. That shit is poison to your liver....seems a little retarded to me.

PhatbacK
04-09-2005, 08:12 PM
haha nice pix Nikki...i wish i woulda known yall were going out i woulda tried to come!...but im glad u had a great bday! caaalllll mmeee!!

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2005, 09:57 PM
whats the point of all this drinking on your 21st birthday? I never really understood it. That shit is poison to your liver....seems a little retarded to me.

Lolol. Later, QD.

Pablo
04-09-2005, 10:28 PM
that shit is hilarious. that is why i dont drink alot

Leisa
04-09-2005, 10:53 PM
. that is why i dont drink alot

since when?

Darling Nikki
04-09-2005, 11:39 PM

Its an American tradition...its not I will be doing this shit all the fucking time. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lemme call the WAAAAAAAAAbulance for ya. Retarded ass.

WINDSOR
04-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Its an American tradition...its not I will be doing this shit all the fucking time. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lemme call the WAAAAAAAAAbulance for ya. Retarded ass.

yeah,some american traditions are pretty stupid. Yeah,i'm not the one with a bunch of pics of me passed out. Dumbass! Should put an OWNED pic on some of those.

HyPer50
04-10-2005, 10:33 AM
lol from the response I can tell she's hung over and cranky. Oh well, I did the same thing on my 21st, except I passed out in the bathroom instead of in the back of a car.

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 10:43 AM
yeah,some american traditions are pretty stupid. Yeah,i'm not the one with a bunch of pics of me passed out. Dumbass! Should put an OWNED pic on some of those.

Damn. Lolol. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
04-10-2005, 11:10 AM
come on Conrad, lay off the poor girl....almost 99% of all young americans who turn 21 go out with a bang...

hell, on my 21st I passed out at the third bar and had to be carried home.....

and shit, the drinks were free, so it's not like I was blowing my own money...and have I ever drank like that again? hell no...I felt like crap the following day...

and yes, it's bad for your liver, but it's not like you turn 21 every year....it's the coming of age and being able to finally sit down and drink at a resturant and not get in trouble....

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 11:30 AM

Who gives a shit...the point is I had the time of my life and it will be something I will never forget. I don't regret any of it. Too bad you don't know how to have a good time so FUCK U. I am not embrassed from any of my pics. Hell I think its funny as shit. So go fuck yourself already.

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

QD...whats with my quote as your sig...lol How you doing anyways?

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Go fuck yourself already, Windsor.

I'm just playing around on both sides of the court. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhatbacK
04-10-2005, 11:56 AM
looks like Windsor is a HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATER!

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Its all good Mr. Windsor I don't know your real name so I will have to call you that. I am cranky...its pretty outside and I am cleaning da room.

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 12:05 PM
QD...whats with my quote as your sig...lol How you doing anyways?

In the thread about gay marriage, you posted for someone to read it on the Interent followed with "it's true. Looking like that everything you read on the Net is true. Lolol. It looked funny. I am fine. How are you you damn 21 year old? Later, QD.

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 12:08 PM
In the thread about gay marriage, you posted for someone to read it on the Interent followed with "it's true. Looking like that everything you read on the Net is true. Lolol. It looked funny. I am fine. How are you you damn 21 year old? Later, QD.

Ohhh I remember that...and then I thought to myself...fuck the internet...its only true if its in a world book encyopedia hahahahaha. Yea that was stupid what I said. I am good. Haven't seen you inwhile. How is the car?

The Ren
04-10-2005, 12:52 PM
damn good.. glad you had a good time.. No way in hell im letting any of you take me out when i turn 21 in August...

Kevykev
04-10-2005, 02:25 PM
i didn't get drink on my 21st...I had a great ass party though.

Good that you had fun,

Hope that toilet was freshly cleaned...most likely wasn't though....Bleh!!!

Leisa
04-10-2005, 02:53 PM
I dont think that making sure she was throwing up in a freshly cleaned toilet was a high priority at that moment, she just wanted to get the shit out of her that is for sure....lo

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 03:30 PM
I just wanted to puke that shit out...who cares about the toliet. its not like I was licking it something....

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 04:42 PM
who cares about the toliet. its not like I was licking it something....

As drunk as you appeared to be.............you never know. Later, QD.

BTW, Fuck that damn car, lolol.

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 04:48 PM
fuck that car??? WHY?? nm ....All I remember was puking my guts out...I had friends around me so if they saw me doing anything stupid to the toliet I am sure they would of stopped me. Or would they?? hmmmmmmm

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Exactly. Lolol. Car just won't keep messing up. It's about as reliable as a one-leeged man in an ass-kicking contest. Later, QD.

WINDSOR
04-10-2005, 04:51 PM
come on Conrad, lay off the poor girl....almost 99% of all young americans who turn 21 go out with a bang...

and shit, the drinks were free, so it's not like I was blowing my own money...and have I ever drank like that again? hell no...I felt like crap the following day...

and yes, it's bad for your liver, but it's not like you turn 21 every year....it's the coming of age and being able to finally sit down and drink at a resturant and not get in trouble....

well yeah, i guess if everyone else does it you should to. I never did it when i turned 21...so maybe i'm jealous...haha NOT.

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Exactly. Lolol. Car just won't keep messing up. It's about as reliable as a one-leeged man in an ass-kicking contest. Later, QD.

Damn thats funny as shit the way you put it....but sorry to hear that.

I bought a new black top for my car and that will be installed later this week or begining of next week.

WINDSOR
04-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Who gives a shit...the point is I had the time of my life and it will be something I will never forget. I don't regret any of it. Too bad you don't know how to have a good time so FUCK U. I am not embrassed from any of my pics. Hell I think its funny as shit. So go fuck yourself already.

yup,must be so proud. Sure i can have a good time but getting drunk and passing out is not one of them. I still don't see the point of it....oh yeah don't drink and drive...

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 04:58 PM
yup,must be so proud. Sure i can have a good time but getting drunk and passing out is not one of them. I still don't see the point of it....oh yeah don't drink and drive...

ummm why are you telling me don't drink and drive...I think I know that...dude I don't care how stupid you think it is or how stupid you think I look. If you don't see the point then just don't read or post in the thread. The tread was for the people and friends of mine that knew this was going to happen to me. Its for them to get a laugh at and for me to never forget about. So before I become super bitch just shut your mouth and try your hardest to think of a reason why people drink on their 21st. Thanks.

Brett
04-10-2005, 05:19 PM
well yeah, i guess if everyone else does it you should to. I never did it when i turned 21...so maybe i'm jealous...haha NOT.

So exactly what the is your problem here? If you dont like that she drank alot on her 21st birthday dont read about it. If you do not agree with it, thats your issue.... Dont come in here talkin shit about her when pretty much everyone on this board and in this country when they turn 21 goes out for one good night of drinking, Deal with it. We get that you dont like to drink in your 1st post, you don have to repeat yourself over and over like a DUI instructer, no one cares that you dont agree with it. And you dont have to try and belittle someone for going out and getting drunk on thier 21st birthday. In that case you might as well belittle 98% of the board because most of us go out and drink and even sometimes have a little more then we should.

LaurenK
04-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Classic...

Z32VERT
04-10-2005, 06:13 PM

Hell on your 21st, you puked in my car Pete

AznTraitor
04-10-2005, 06:14 PM

well conrad, to be 100% honest with you, I didnt want to drink THAT much on my 21st, but it just turns out when you turn 21, everyone that comes out wants to buy you a drink for your 21st.....and then the term "when in rome...."

it's kinda like saying you own a mustang and you drag race.....is it because that's the only thing a mustang is good for? straight line racing? now I am not attacking or bashing you in any way, I'm just trying to give you another perspective....because you are pretty much calling me a sheep for drinking on my 21st and making fun of nickie for really no reason....we all have embarassing pictures....but we are not in control of someone who has a camera....

AznTraitor
04-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Hell on your 21st, you puked in my car Pete

wrong, I puked on the side of your car/wheels! haha

Z32VERT
04-10-2005, 06:16 PM
wrong, I puked on the side of your car/wheels! haha

Yeah, but I gotta give you props---you did start trying to clean them. But what is this garbage about holding out till the 3rd bar?

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 06:23 PM
y. In that case you might as well belittle 98% of the board because most of us go out and drink

I am in the 2% bracket. I don't drink. And I won't start. Lolol. Took my first drink when I was 25. Took my last drink 3 months later. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
04-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah, but I gotta give you props---you did start trying to clean them. But what is this garbage about holding out till the 3rd bar?

you know, you're right....there was the Bee's....and then Hops, and we never made it to Derby's.....lemme tell you how much I hate goldschlager.......

Julio
04-10-2005, 06:35 PM
I didn't drink on my 21st bday, I didnt really care to, Didn't even do any kinda of partying , I was actually working.. shit I got drunk every other time though. But not on my 21st bday. why be like everyone else...

C'mon peeps don't jump on windsor for sharring his opinion.... this is the whoreslounge , where people will talk shit, regardless.

AznTraitor
04-10-2005, 06:38 PM
I didn't drink on my 21st bday, I didnt really care to, Didn't even do any kinda of partying , I was actually working.. shit I got drunk every other time though. But not on my 21st bday. why be like everyone else...

C'mon peeps don't jump on windsor for sharring his opinion.... this is the whoreslounge , where people will talk shit, regardless.

oh yeah? honduh's are ghey.

Julio
04-10-2005, 06:39 PM
oh yeah? honduh's are ghey.

fo sho!

3gLudeH22a
04-10-2005, 06:40 PM
you know, you're right....there was the Bee's....and then Hops, and we never made it to Derby's.....lemme tell you how much I hate goldschlager.......

I'm ok...I'm ok..I'm ok.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

AznTraitor
04-10-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm ok...I'm ok..I'm ok.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

you wanna give me "daps" now....

WINDSOR
04-10-2005, 07:44 PM
So exactly what the is your problem here? If you dont like that she drank alot on her 21st birthday dont read about it. If you do not agree with it, thats your issue.... Dont come in here talkin shit about her when pretty much everyone on this board and in this country when they turn 21 goes out for one good night of drinking, Deal with it. We get that you dont like to drink in your 1st post, you don have to repeat yourself over and over like a DUI instructer, no one cares that you dont agree with it. And you dont have to try and belittle someone for going out and getting drunk on thier 21st birthday. In that case you might as well belittle 98% of the board because most of us go out and drink and even sometimes have a little more then we should.

I'm just trying to find out what the point of drinking till you are passed out on your 21st birthday. I mean yeah cool,your 21 and can drink...(not like that would be the 1st time they had a drink)....i mean yeah go have a few drinks at the bar cool...but till you are incapacitated?? I dunno...guess i'm more mature then that. Stupid american traditions huh.

oh yeah don't drink and drive

WINDSOR
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
well conrad, to be 100% honest with you, I didnt want to drink THAT much on my 21st, but it just turns out when you turn 21, everyone that comes out wants to buy you a drink for your 21st.....and then the term "when in rome...."

it's kinda like saying you own a mustang and you drag race.....is it because that's the only thing a mustang is good for? straight line racing? now I am not attacking or bashing you in any way, I'm just trying to give you another perspective....because you are pretty much calling me a sheep for drinking on my 21st and making fun of nickie for really no reason....we all have embarassing pictures....but we are not in control of someone who has a camera....

I dunno man...i must be a control freak or something.:)

Brett
04-10-2005, 07:48 PM
No one suggest drinking and driving, she went with her boyfriend and he was there to drive her home. She is smarter then that. It is a tradition to go out on your 21st and just go wild. I did it, and havent done it like that again, But its like everyone else said, a right of passage that is fun to take once in your life :D

Leisa
04-10-2005, 07:55 PM
the thing about this whole situation is this... Nickie planned on getting drunk she never inteneded on getting so drunk til she got sick, but its not a big deal ... but everyone started buying her drinks, and everyone knows that if you mix a whole lot of liquor together it is not going to settle well epecially with the food and everything else she was eating, therefore she got sick... please dont even try to tell me that you havent ever got drunk enough to where you puked your guts up... cause if you do I wont beleive it. :)

WINDSOR
04-10-2005, 09:05 PM
the thing about this whole situation is this... Nickie planned on getting drunk she never inteneded on getting so drunk til she got sick, but its not a big deal ... but everyone started buying her drinks, and everyone knows that if you mix a whole lot of liquor together it is not going to settle well epecially with the food and everything else she was eating, therefore she got sick... please dont even try to tell me that you havent ever got drunk enough to where you puked your guts up... cause if you do I wont beleive it. :)

I haven't. I hardly touch the stuff. I might drink some wine on new years eve. Thats it. I'm not a hardcore booser like some of you guys. ;)

green91
04-10-2005, 09:09 PM
I thought the pics were pretty funny... the morning after is always fun too

PhatbacK
04-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Windsor thats pretty judgemental. Save it for those who care, your opinion is your own..but is not always the right one. Nikki had fun and thats all that matters..you dont have to try and turn it into a debate

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2005, 10:10 PM
please dont even try to tell me that you havent ever got drunk enough to where you puked your guts up... cause if you do I wont beleive it. :)

I never have. Later, QD.

Darling Nikki
04-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Dude that shit was fun lets do it again....;)

Oh yea don't drink and drive its bad....but hmmm lets think...I don't have friends that are stupid to do shit like that. We all watch out for each other and if we have to we take the keys away so that would never happen.

Negrodamus
04-10-2005, 10:39 PM
A man that runs in the 10's can only speak the truth...Confucius

MAXimaDREAMS
04-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Nikki and I have had our differneces in the past, but none the less I am glad she had fun on her b-day. I think I speak for most of the people in this thread when I say that the pics and story were not posted on here for you to have the opportunity to take someone elses good time and pick it apart because of YOUR "morals" and "beliefs". They are your own problems not hers. You only turn 21 once, just like you only turn 1 once, and 2 once... and so on and so on. Every B-day calls for a celebration..... what each person decides to do during said celebration is up to them and not put out there for a closed-minded person to pass judgement on.

If you don't like it go to another thread, and invest your "opinions" and judgemental attitude in something else. Don't try to knock on someone else's ideas and decisions just cuz you wouldn't do it yourself... BIG DEAL! That's you...

IT WAS NIKKI's BIRTHDAY! When your birthday comes around, however old you may be.... no one will ruin your celebration with their thoughts on what they think you should do. My 21st is this Wednesday and I plan to drink ALL WEEKEND!:gulp::drunk:

:cheers:~So, Happy Belated Birthday Nikki, glad you had fun! CONGRATS ON THE BIG 21!~:cheers:

Bajjani
04-11-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm just trying to find out what the point of drinking till you are passed out on your 21st birthday. I mean yeah cool,your 21 and can drink...(not like that would be the 1st time they had a drink)....i mean yeah go have a few drinks at the bar cool...but till you are incapacitated?? I dunno...guess i'm more mature then that. Stupid american traditions huh.

oh yeah don't drink and drive

Whats the point of posting in a thread about someone's 21st birthday "celebration" because thy were drunk? What is your definition of being more mature? How does drinking til your shitty make you immature? If she drank started fights vandalized and then drove, thats stupid and deadly to those around her and then you could say immature. Let me ask you something then, if SO many people get shitty on their 21st, you are in the minority, meaning, obviously you are one of few who thinks its stupid. In that case getting shitty any night is stupid. Listen bud, if I could give you your two cents back and make you go away I would, but I can't, so do us all a favor and shut up. K, thanks.

Happy belated BDay Nikki...

Darling Nikki
04-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Thank you guys....it was a great birthday and I will never forget that shit.

Scrappy
04-11-2005, 07:19 PM
pretty sure seh could of done without one certain post on here ;) hows the fartin treaten ya? the best saying, get your hand out of the toilet water you might piss on yourself! << leisas best advice of the night

Darling Nikki
04-11-2005, 08:14 PM
That shit was so funny from all the stories people told me. Glad you were they to help me Krissy...and Leisa thanks for the advice babe.

RISKYB
04-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Im glad you had fun on your birthday Nikki, and on the other hand Windsor go FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

Scrappy
04-11-2005, 10:57 PM
KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THE TOILET WATER! and leisa out of the bathroom with the camera ;) lol jk

big mama
04-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Wow - I think those pictures looked a little familiar :)

ruah_23
04-11-2005, 11:18 PM
So before I become super bitch just shut your mouth and try your hardest to think of a reason why people drink on their 21st. Thanks.

LOL I like that statement...:goodjob:
Glad you have a good time Nikki.

oh yeah windsor...stfu already goddamn it!

collins
04-12-2005, 07:28 AM
NIKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! !! hey babe! so sorry we couldnt make it! but i had already promised my boy i'd be at his cd release party (which kicked ass, btw heather was just in a bad mood) but you know i'll make it up to ya. glad ya had fun gurlie! drink it up!

and for tha hater(s) :smilefu:

kilpatty43
04-12-2005, 08:09 AM
so sorry i ruined your night collins...yall knew i was upset before we went...you shouldve just let me stay home...but dont worry i wont intrude on yalls time anymore

quickdodgeŽ
04-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Lolol, from one drama to the next. YESSSIR.this is what turns the wheels at IA.com. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
04-12-2005, 08:30 AM
no drama...just sayin...

ruah_23
04-12-2005, 10:13 AM
no drama...just sayin...

Heather u need some love gurl..call me !LOL!

Nemesis
09-01-2006, 10:40 AM
oh damn LOL barefoot in a public restroom :doh:

Nemesis
09-01-2006, 10:45 AM
so sorry i ruined your night collins...yall knew i was upset before we went...you shouldve just let me stay home...but dont worry i wont intrude on yalls time anymore

whoa whats this all about :thinking:

BluesClues
09-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah I've had my times passed out on the toilet but luckily it wasn't a public toilet

BTEC
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
SO YEAH, WHAT THE GAME PLAN? LOL!!!!!

BluesClues
09-01-2006, 11:04 AM
SO YEAH, WHAT THE GAME PLAN? LOL!!!!!
huh?

HiPSI
09-01-2006, 11:21 AM
digging up old posts for fun george?

green91
09-01-2006, 12:47 PM
wtf.

The Golden Child
09-01-2006, 12:58 PM
dammit george .. lirl !!!

civic95
09-01-2006, 01:53 PM
I would of rather been at her last drunk moment.

PSINXS
09-01-2006, 02:14 PM
eww no shoes and hugging a public toilet. disease FTW!

HiPSI
09-01-2006, 03:30 PM
I would of rather been at her last drunk moment.

LOL

Nemesis
09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
wow someone posted under my name today! uhhhmmm admin? LOL

Darling Nikki
09-02-2006, 08:20 AM
I can't believe someone posted in this thread recently. Man that was a long time ago lol. I still haven't been that drunk since my 21st. I did get pretty drunk my 22 now we will just see what my 23rd looks like. lol Damn good memories.

b@d @pple
09-02-2006, 09:01 AM
i thought for sure we were gonna see another sex vid on a camera phone

The Yousef
09-02-2006, 09:10 AM
:eek: :lmfao:

Pablo
09-02-2006, 09:21 AM
hahaha, that was funny

BTLFED
09-02-2006, 09:51 AM

Bahahaha! :lmfao:

The Golden Child
09-02-2006, 10:28 AM

POST IT ..

The Yousef
09-02-2006, 10:32 AM
oh no....

The Golden Child
09-02-2006, 10:33 AM
DO IT I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU !!! CHICKEN ??

chnco
09-02-2006, 02:14 PM
You're a whore.