PDA

View Full Version : Misc More info about F & F III

The Ren
12-31-2005, 08:32 AM
I found this on another site im on and thought Id drop it here...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/

Vteckidd
12-31-2005, 08:37 AM
this is gonna be great! lol

so its got a bunch of "who the fuck knows who they are" actors, and that plot sounds GAY.

not that i expected any better, but man, i sense some SERIOUS laughter at this one.

Vteckidd
12-31-2005, 08:38 AM
LOL READ THIS :

Shaun Boswell, who has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing -- which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks. For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.

DRIFT KING FTW!!!!!!111!!!!

Kevykev
12-31-2005, 08:40 AM
Damn Due yall remember how movie theathers were when the first one came out Packed with "Tuners"!

Damn!

Didn't a couple of Idiots across the nation actually attempt to go under a truck.

HAHAHAHA

The Ren
12-31-2005, 08:44 AM
Yup..

ALVIN
12-31-2005, 08:51 AM
Just wait...now these same ricers in all their FWD civics will be "drift racing" through a town near you. Shit pretty soon you will see cops on the roads in modified 240's. lol I just want to see this cuz the plot sucks but lets see if the actual drifting sucks or if they got like team orange to do their shit.

4bangin
12-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Hm I better stock up on 240s before this movie comes ou!

DrivenMind
12-31-2005, 09:32 AM
It's going to suck.

Just like the first one sucked.
Just like the second one sucked.

A bunch of non-car guys trying to put together a movie about "drift racing", not drifting... but "drift racing". It sounds gay as shit and I hope the set is as cursed as the original exorcists was.

HiPSI
12-31-2005, 09:36 AM
DRIFT RACING!!!

BlkCD5
12-31-2005, 09:38 AM
:werd:

JDMBeau
12-31-2005, 09:40 AM
lol this time next year

honda civic hatch back value - 500 USD
1989 240 value - 3500

when i read DK i thought of donkey kong

fast and furious 4 should be about tray sliding

Ruiner
12-31-2005, 09:42 AM
DRIFT RACING!!!

An ironic statement no doubt. When you race on a track, you DO NOT drift! When will the ricers understand this? The fastest method around an apex is NOT to drift. Fucking ricers...

Kevykev
12-31-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't care if you go in circles, a straight line or sideways, RACING'S RACING!

:lmfao:

Ruiner
12-31-2005, 09:52 AM
I don't care if you go in circles, a straight line or sideways, RACING'S RACING!

:lmfao:

Ahahahahah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Ahahahhahaa

Nemesis
12-31-2005, 10:03 AM
You know 90 percent of the people on this board will go see it, or they wont admit they saw it haha

Repost Squintz
12-31-2005, 10:05 AM
lol at tea hair gang WTF!!

obd1kenobi
12-31-2005, 10:08 AM
I remember back in the day when turbo KA's were the shit, and knowbody knew what the hell a 240 was. When I got my first 240 everybody keep asking "is that a Ford Probe" and shit!

I prey to god this movie will go right to video/dvd!!! How dare with use the title of "Drift King"!!! We whould all get in our cars, drive to where they're making the movie and kick some ass!!!!!

JDMBeau
12-31-2005, 10:16 AM
You know 90 percent of the people on this board will go see it, or they wont admit they saw it haha

oh ill go see it, ill admit ill see it, because i love movies, but you just have to have the attitude that it "isnt real"

but ill also admit that ill make fun of everyone who trys to impersonate the movie

The Ren
12-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Ill go see it and admitt it... hell ill even make the first bootleg version of it too!!!!

HiPSI
12-31-2005, 10:42 AM
An ironic statement no doubt. When you race on a track, you DO NOT drift! When will the ricers understand this? The fastest method around an apex is NOT to drift. Fucking ricers...

yes, but in the high class world of film making anything that moves quickly around a set course is "racing". drifting is a controlled oversteer, more of a countermeasure when talking about racing. when we did a drift demo at a little oval track in savannah they constantly called it drift racing no matter how often we corrected them. at the end of the demo they determined that i won the "drift race" by round of applause from the crowd. so more applause means i was faster :D.

the word they are looking for to describe the movie is the overused term "Touge", or the japanese term for racing through mountain passes. i dunno if the term was too popular and tied to Initial D for them or if they are just so ignorant they couldn't come up with some new catchy name for it like "super kamikaze downhill yakuza mafia racing" ;). maybe i should submit that to them.

HiPSI
12-31-2005, 10:47 AM
the movie i may see, assuming enough friends want to go laugh with me. the problem i have with these movies are the weak-minded asshats that will immediately leave the parking lot in a blaze of glory because they saw a movie with some spinning tires and feel compelled to do so themselves. i won't be able to take my bike to the mountains and enjoy a ride because all these stupid fucks will be up there "drift racing" and trying to kill everyone around them because they saw that gay shit in a movie. there's already too many people that say "touge this" and "touge that" like it's the coolest new word around, then proceed to the nearest mountain road to run their car off a cliff or into an oncoming lane instead of just having a fun drive through the twisties. we don't need more of these people popping up ;)

Vteckidd
12-31-2005, 11:04 AM
i thought Vin Diesel had signed on for this one too. or so thts what all the other F&FIII threads had said.

damnit, no more 1 liners from Dom.

The Yousef
12-31-2005, 11:21 AM
i can't see it now....

a 20/20 special on how retards are killing themselves because of the drifting protrayed in this film....

...darwinism at it's best i suppose... :lmfao:

A.P. Photography
12-31-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I am going to be the asshole in the back of the movie laughing my ass off the whole time while watching the movie. Same thing we did at F&FI. :lmfao: Drift King :lmfao:

PSINXS
12-31-2005, 01:09 PM
gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing

i heard erin drifts upside down.

IntegraXTR
12-31-2005, 03:55 PM
this movie is gonna go down like vanilla ice on crack

Kevykev
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
Hm I better stock up on 240s before this movie comes ou!

This guy is a genious! :lmfao:

Negrodamus
12-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Ahhhhh shit its got Zacary Ty Bryant from...."HOME IMPROVEMNET!!!

COGCaviZ24
12-31-2005, 09:12 PM
:lmfao: that's great

Ahhhhh shit its got Zacary Ty Bryant from...."HOME IMPROVEMNET!!!

ok, now I know this movie is gonna really suck

I'm not gonna lie, I am going to be the asshole in the back of the movie laughing my ass off the whole time while watching the movie. Same thing we did at F&FI. :lmfao: Drift King :lmfao:

dido

2micro4u
01-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Ill go see it and admitt it... hell ill even make the first bootleg version of it too!!!!
I know that right hell I may go watch it too. If Vin is in it hey it may be half decent.

quickdodge®
01-01-2006, 10:47 AM

Nah. They'll go see it and admit it. But they'll also say they only went to see it to laugh at it and make fun of the other "ricers" that went to see it. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
01-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I wanna go drift race my Hawnda down Barrett right into the back of a Police car.

The Ren
01-01-2006, 01:11 PM
I know that right hell I may go watch it too. If Vin is in it hey it may be half decent.

Iagine how much money I could make off that shit.. Damn seriously...

SC430=sex
01-02-2006, 01:09 AM
i'll see it. laugh my ass off cause it's so lame. wait an hour or 2 after it's over before i leave so i don't have to worry about some faggots trying to do the same shit from the movie in their car.

AFSil80
01-02-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm taking bids on my car now, $2k starting price! Get it before it triples in value!

J/k

http://i.tbs.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i10/home_improv_brad_240x260_052820041524.jpg

+

http://www.craigfr.com/rice/attempts2/civic.JPG

=

awww snap!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2006, 01:54 AM
ill be the first on in the theaters... :cool:

Negrodamus
01-02-2006, 02:26 AM
All you motherfuckers are gonna watch it then bitch about how its sooooo gay, blahhh blahhh blah, then your gonna buy it when it comes out on dvd, ya know the "totally tricked out version". Then you fuckers are gonna watch the edited version on USA tv channel when they have a f&f marathon. I'll admit i'll watch that shit any day over some bull shit ass Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants faggot ass shit.

nightracer
01-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Another Quote Worthy Post by the dude. :goodjob:

Ruiner man you do know I was ranting about this same thing about a month ago right? Good to see you see it for what its worth. ;)

bigfred706
01-02-2006, 02:37 PM
these F&F movies allways try to make there movies off whats the new thing to do.
1st it was street racing Now its drifting what nexthttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

COGCaviZ24
01-02-2006, 03:23 PM
dude buddy already said what's next

Ruiner
01-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Another Quote Worthy Post by the dude. :goodjob:

Ruiner man you do know I was ranting about this same thing about a month ago right? Good to see you see it for what its worth. ;)

I wasn't aware, but that is the damn truth. People that do not have true track time think that this is the best way to get around a track. Let's see how well they hold up on Road Atlanta... ;)

DrivenMind
01-02-2006, 04:13 PM
I wasn't aware, but that is the damn truth. People that do not have true track time think that this is the best way to get around a track. Let's see how well they hold up on Road Atlanta... ;)

Back in the 60's and 70's or whenever the hell it was, back when bias ply tires were still in use, "drifting" actually was the fastest way around a track. Not so much in the showy fashion it has become today, but it allowed the driver to take the corner at a higher speed than he would normally be able to. This is how Keiichi Tsuchiya became who he is today. I think Jackie Stewart was also good at this, back when he was a professional race car driver.

Today, tires have such a high limit of adhesion that breaking traction and trying to slide around a corner is infinitely slower around a track, than using the tires available grip to navigate the turn.

I <3 reading books on racing history

Georgia_boy
01-02-2006, 06:15 PM
hmmmmmm why do I get the idea that they are just trying to copy initial D
and add there flare to it

all i want to know is what bow wow's role in this movie going to be?\ :confused:

ironchef
01-02-2006, 07:51 PM
hmmmmmm why do I get the idea that they are just trying to copy initial D
and add there flare to it

all i want to know is what bow wow's role in this movie going to be?\ :confused:Well his character's name is twinkie, so take a wild guess hahah.

COGCaviZ24
01-02-2006, 07:55 PM
^^^LOL

Red
01-02-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I'll probably see it, but I'm not gonna pay movie theatre prices to go see it. I'll wait till hits the rental section or tv guide.

AFSil80
01-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Someone on SF mentioned that it was going straight to video, and no theater time.

PSINXS
01-03-2006, 08:33 PM
thank god. then it wil be safe to drive that night cuz all the rice boys will be watching it at home.

GsrTurbo320
01-03-2006, 08:43 PM
I could careless.

Nismo
01-03-2006, 09:36 PM
I wish it would come out, cause then the junkyards will be full of 240's and other rear wheel drive cars and I can start to nab some parts......

Julio
01-05-2006, 04:22 PM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=8B431675-E32B-42B0-B99A-22F22E1B99BE&p=3

thinkfast®
01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I wish it would come out, cause then the junkyards will be full of 240's and other rear wheel drive cars and I can start to nab some parts......

LIRL son

LemonAJAX
01-13-2006, 09:48 AM
OH!!!! but wait it's got Bow wow!!!!!!! i'll go see it too, but i'll be the one laughing at all the kids who think its cool, they're gonna give drifting a bad name..hey they can drift in civics, with trays and an a few e-brake pulls.. http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zF3fast3furious.html check that out!!!

LemonAJAX
01-13-2006, 09:49 AM
if that one dont work heres another.. http://www.thefacebite.com/3urious.html

SPOOLIN
01-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Canyon Drift Racing FTW!!

LOL at that shit.

LemonAJAX
01-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Muscle cars in Japanese mines?? wtf?

Tracy
01-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Drifting is teh gay

Negrodamus
01-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Drifting is teh gay
well i must agree with you on that one.

#1Beaver
01-13-2006, 11:12 PM
OH!!!! but wait it's got Bow wow!!!!!!! i'll go see it too, but i'll be the one laughing at all the kids who think its cool, they're gonna give drifting a bad name..hey they can drift in civics, with trays and an a few e-brake pulls.. http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zF3fast3furious.html check that out!!!
LIRL i like that vid
after this movie ive already made my bet with some ppl that some dipshit is gonna ebrake his way into a tree!
and its gonna be some little kid, and thell blame it on video games and this crapy ass movie!

But

im still gonna see it!

DeutscheBAG!
01-14-2006, 07:47 AM

ahahahha...so very true

see all u guys in this thread there opening weeknd

LemonAJAX
01-14-2006, 09:56 PM
not opening weekend, like the next weekend.. lol i'll admit i'll go see it.. but not in the theaters unless someone else pays..i'll prolly just wait till it comes out on DVD then steal it from blockbuster..

AFSil80
01-15-2006, 12:46 AM
not opening weekend, like the next weekend.. lol i'll admit i'll go see it.. but not in the theaters unless someone else pays

No shit, I'll go sit at the Taco Bell across the street on opening weekend and watch all the stupid kids wreck into each other when they do one wheel burnouts out of the parking lot and into a soccer mom and her minivan. Now THAT is entertainment!

4DRGSR
01-15-2006, 01:05 AM
I remember when the first one came out...i worked at the nopi store in augusta.....man were we scared of the release....you could honestly hear the ricers talking about the parts they wanted during the movie......the apc..."another piece of crap"..parts started flying off the shelves the day after the movie came out...i was so embarrassed to work there after the movie came out......then it just got worse with the edition of the "fast and the furious" parts came to be sold at our store....i remember we would not even tell people we would help them....we almost got fired for not helping the "super ricers" but we didn't care....i had pride then and now......screw this movie and the 2 gay one's before it......

#1Beaver
01-15-2006, 11:23 AM
LIRL

LemonAJAX
01-15-2006, 11:38 AM
i know i'm a noob, so whats LIRL ???

LemonAJAX
01-15-2006, 11:41 AM
I remember when the first one came out...i worked at the nopi store in augusta.....man were we scared of the release....you could honestly hear the ricers talking about the parts they wanted during the movie......the apc..."another piece of crap"..parts started flying off the shelves the day after the movie came out...i was so embarrassed to work there after the movie came out......then it just got worse with the edition of the "fast and the furious" parts came to be sold at our store....i remember we would not even tell people we would help them....we almost got fired for not helping the "super ricers" but we didn't care....i had pride then and now......screw this movie and the 2 gay one's before it......
you guys should sell McDonalds trays..

Tracy
01-15-2006, 12:15 PM
i know i'm a noob, so whats LIRL ???

Laugh in real life.

LemonAJAX
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
so same as lol? cause when i say lol i mean it..