PDA

View Full Version : My night got ruined by a looser

ATK_Designs
12-31-2005, 12:47 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=37023

grow up and be a real man.

/end rant

edit: Yes, I'm drunk and freaking pissed. I just put a small dent on my G as well kuz I can't walk straight :wtc:

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 01:06 AM
WTF is wtc

ATK_Designs
12-31-2005, 01:09 AM
WTF is wtc

wtc = want to cry. I dented my G35 (small dent), drunked a stumbled on it.

Hey that's rhyme :p

RandomGuy
12-31-2005, 01:13 AM
lol I thought this thread was for someone owning up to that ruiner thread about them racing the 996 and the RSX... lol

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 01:14 AM
oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that.. glad to find out what wtc is though! +90 haha

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 01:15 AM
lol I thought this thread was for someone owning up to that ruiner thread about them racing the 996 and the RSX... lol

HA, same here

ATK_Designs
12-31-2005, 01:16 AM
^ nope, not about Ruiner, it's ruined. hahahha, threads can be deceiving.

wtf, I don't even know what I'm joking about anymore :D Gotta get me some snacks.

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 01:18 AM
~ leaves ~

Seymour222
12-31-2005, 02:32 AM
My night kinda sucked too. Some big robust motherfucker robbed my little brother at Gun Point, In PAULDING County. Yea I was pretty pissed, my brother came knocking on my window all tripped out and if there is one thing that can get me steamed it IS messing with my brother. Mainly because I know him and he is not the type of dude to screw with someone and deserve that. My brother was tellling me that he like tormented him and shit. Im calmed down now. I seriously felt like a fuckin lunatic, I grabbed my AK with my 90 round drum and darted out the door to the truck and up Nebo Road, I was shaking like crazy, then luckily a cop got behind me and I had a major reality check. I m not some hardcore gangster but, seriously that was the first time I ve actually scared myself. This goes way deeper than some gangsta shit, what would have happened if my brother said or did tha wrong thing naw mean. Sorry about your car dude.

Seymour222
12-31-2005, 02:33 AM
Sorry about the off topic nature. Love your familia.

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 02:50 AM
My night kinda sucked too. Some big robust motherfucker robbed my little brother at Gun Point, In PAULDING County. Yea I was pretty pissed, my brother came knocking on my window all tripped out and if there is one thing that can get me steamed it IS messing with my brother. Mainly because I know him and he is not the type of dude to screw with someone and deserve that. My brother was tellling me that he like tormented him and shit. Im calmed down now. I seriously felt like a fuckin lunatic, I grabbed my AK with my 90 round drum and darted out the door to the truck and up Nebo Road, I was shaking like crazy, then luckily a cop got behind me and I had a major reality check. I m not some hardcore gangster but, seriously that was the first time I ve actually scared myself. This goes way deeper than some gangsta shit, what would have happened if my brother said or did tha wrong thing naw mean. Sorry about your car dude.

no, thats pretty much some gangsta shit man. It don't get deeper :)

RandomGuy
12-31-2005, 02:54 AM
It don't get deeper :)
Sure dont... ferociously grab your "gat" and get the 90rd drum... run down to your car like a soldier and get pulled over before leaving your apartment complex.... OG D O DOUBLE G LBC
lol

Seymour222
12-31-2005, 02:58 AM
Thanks. Dude you're getting pretty good at settin shit in perspective for me, it seems to happen fairly often. Anyway, I guess this is one you would "charge to tha game" or some shit like that. Seriously, I have no idea why I was compelled to put this shit up on here. Oh, that's right there was noone here to tell. Dude, no shit your nasty ass Patron is still sittin here, vato.

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 03:01 AM
hey man, when you wanna hook up? I told you I'm down to pick it up whenever!!!

incawarrior
12-31-2005, 08:04 AM
Fuck that. I would have changed my number. :D Bitchy whiney candy asses. Worse case scenario is they could resell it to someone else.

Should tag all you ads with a disclaimer.

Sold as is with no warranty implied. etc.
No refunds or exchanges. All Sales FINAL!

HiPSI
12-31-2005, 08:10 AM
Should tag all you ads with a disclaimer.

Sold as is with no warranty implied. etc.
No refunds or exchanges. All Sales FINAL!

the same disclaimer that all those people selling fake shit use ;). not implying anything here, so don't get your panties in a wad.

HyPer50
12-31-2005, 08:25 AM
the same disclaimer that all those people selling fake shit use ;). not implying anything here, so don't get your panties in a wad.

Agreed... usually when I see a strict ass disclaimer like that, I get really suspicious, and I most likely wouldn't take my chances on them/it.

ATK_Designs
12-31-2005, 12:42 PM
that's why I didn't put the disclaimer up there so that people know that I'm sincere. I'm not mad that he wanted to return the bag, I'm mad because I'm being cursed out.

Anyways, I'm about to head to Lenox to prove it. I didn't purchase this, so I don't have proof. I'd need the LV people to hep me verify it.

Either way, if someone want to buy it, the only place I'd meet up is Lenox mall where they can verify it right away.

ATK_Designs
12-31-2005, 10:25 PM
I stand correct and it's the fact

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=37131

thanks guy for sharing and vouching.