PDA

View Full Version : FS or TRADE: 96 Honda Civic 4door LX

AmberHuggie
12-30-2005, 11:19 PM
VIN#: 2HGEJ6673TH504196
Mileage: 152,725

Really Stock Car!

Car has been newly painted, new tires, working a/c and just recharged, new brakes, no leaks of any kind, runs good, cd player, the person i bought the car from tried to glue the air bags back closed and tried to paint them but it turned out really bad!, so no air bags, new head lights, over all great car i just want to sell it or get a two door integra.

I’m looking to get $4,000 or OBO, im interested in a trade. i want a 94 and up 2dr Integra, not teal.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/car.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0041.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0042.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0043.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0044.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0045.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0046.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Schugg/PICT0048.jpg

RutRoe
12-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Ok, I'm gonna try to be nice here...

So the Car has been wrecked, Yes ?> Why else would someone need to glue the airbags back in ?

AmberHuggie
12-31-2005, 12:22 AM
LIKE I SAID I BOUGHT THE CAR LIKE THAT!!! i dont know the history of the car other than what happened when i had it!! Lets try not to post unless its valid! k? K!

RutRoe
12-31-2005, 12:34 AM
That's really stupid.

I hope you know people don't believe crap like that.

And I'm gonna ask whatever I feel like it, K? K!

So let me help you out....

IF THE AIR BAGS BOTH WENT OFF >>>>>>>

GUESS WHAT ??????

THE CAR WAS WRECKED, Wasn't it ?

RutRoe
12-31-2005, 12:35 AM
Oh, and I'd be willing to be whose ever nice EG that is in the background on the bronze Rota's knows enough about cars to have known that shit got wrecked hard.

This is really fun. Lets keep going.

kaotickaozpunk
12-31-2005, 12:41 AM
damn its going to be hard to be selling a car in that condition...and the title is not to great...good luck with it though...

RutRoe
12-31-2005, 12:51 AM
I should have just deleted it originally since she didn't follow the rules, but when people aren't honest about cars, it really pisses me off and I usually just pick at them till we get the real truth out.

So good look at the rules that are at the top of the forum about what a thread needs, like posted info like mileage, options, what the car needs, etc....

kaotickaozpunk
12-31-2005, 12:56 AM
hey come on its alright...from the looks of it...i know that the car chasis has been bent...meaning i wouldnt get it...if the cars air bag has came out once that crap must have been hit pretty hard or some crap...not unless some crap happened and triggered the air bag...but as of what i think right now...that cars value is too high...ill get it for 1500 the most..plus i dont know how many mileage and other crap about it...sorry doll but looks like you need to give more info..

AmberHuggie
12-31-2005, 07:33 AM
okay first off i did put the miles at the top! learn to read!

Secound it has a clean title!

and i really dont know what happened to the car before i had it i bought it from a friend of my brothers b/c my brother said it was a good car which it is! i have had no problems with the car!

My brother owns the car in the background and he has been around hondas his whole life and has owned enough to know when a car is bad. he also knows what they are worth!

the guy who had the car before me said he bought it from a buddy who had it at his house and had sold parts on the car so he had to replace something! about the air bags i really dont know what happened to make them go off! if i did i would tell you i dont lie! The guy who had the car is my brothers best friend s brother and my brotheer trust him so i trusted him too! the car is in good schape or my brother wouldn't have let me buy it and put my child in it!

So say what you want! I do know that the motor and tranny have never been replaced so the mileage is correct!

By the way air bags are an opption they dont have to come in a car!

Have a great day though!!

Schugg
12-31-2005, 08:17 AM
That's really stupid.

I hope you know people don't believe crap like that.

And I'm gonna ask whatever I feel like it, K? K!

So let me help you out....

IF THE AIR BAGS BOTH WENT OFF >>>>>>>

GUESS WHAT ??????

THE CAR WAS WRECKED, Wasn't it ?

i dont know if its just me, but any dumbass should be able to come up to the conclusion that the fucking car was wrecked. maybe your just special and dont relize other people can figure that out too. you want to explain to me what else could have happen to cause someone to glue the air bags? maybe they cut them open to see whats inside......there is pretty much nothing, other than it got in a wreck. and every other dumbass should know that half the honda's around here have been wrecked and fixed up.

now you can ban me, delete this thread, lock this thread or whatever you want. but your still stupid as fuck for trying to be a smart ass about what was obvious.

AmberHuggie
12-31-2005, 08:30 AM
the only thing i know about is the back bumper b/c some lady hit me when i was at the mall around christmas time! I know that the guy who owned it replaced both bumpers and the car had two new finders when he got it! i wanted a new hood b/c the one it had had a bunch of dents and i wanted new head lights b/c the old ones where yellow! the headliner has some spots on it but i think they can be cleaned i just dont have the time to do it! i have not put air bags in it b/c i didn't want them plus my brother said i didn't need them but i did find some for 250. i have only had the car a few months i think i bought it like end of october! i know that the car had been sitting for at least a year when he bought it but other than that i dont know shit about the car. i just needed a car so i bought it! the guy that i bought it does nothing but buy and sell honda's. i do know that it had been hit on the back bumper but it was a finder bender nothing big b/c the bumper was still there(the one that was hit). the trunk is from an EX b/c i wanted a spoiler and it he got it cheaper when he bought the whole lid not just the spoiler! so thats why it has a different trunk lid! no the chasis are not bent! and the title is clean or my brother wouldn't have let me buy it! I drive this car to medical school monday thru friday about one hour one way so i know that the car is safe and well worth what im asking! i had someone want to buy it a week after i got it out of the paint shop for 3500 but i didn't want to sell it so i turned him away! IF YOUR NOT INTRESTED BUTT OUT! i am a very honest person and would never sell a car without telling you what i know! i have better ways than that! Thanks for the input though!

AmberHuggie
12-31-2005, 08:42 AM
oh and one more thing maybe yo uneed To READ the rules! these threads are for selling a car not to talk shit b/c you have nothinf better to do with your life than talk shit so grow up and
get a life and shit talk somewhere else!! GREAT!

quazar
12-31-2005, 09:05 AM
**snip snip** replaced both bumpers and the car had two new finders when he got it!**snip snip**

whammy.

BTW.. i love how your signature says that jesus' life wasn't pointless and yet you are cursing in your posts.

baby jesus is crying for you right now.

AmberHuggie
12-31-2005, 09:47 AM
um im sure he did too but whatever you say!!

RutRoe
12-31-2005, 05:33 PM
i dont know if its just me, but any dumbass should be able to come up to the conclusion that the fucking car was wrecked. maybe your just special and dont relize other people can figure that out too. you want to explain to me what else could have happen to cause someone to glue the air bags? maybe they cut them open to see whats inside......there is pretty much nothing, other than it got in a wreck. and every other dumbass should know that half the honda's around here have been wrecked and fixed up.

now you can ban me, delete this thread, lock this thread or whatever you want. but your still stupid as fuck for trying to be a smart ass about what was obvious.

You're an idiot.

Shut up.

I'm a mod so that morons like yourself dont buy shitted up wrecked cars. You should be an asshole to this girl who's trying to play off a wrecked car like it was just fine.

And don't think that I'm critical cause it makes me feel good, its what I do as a mod, and the other mods you'll notice do the same.

NOW

Amber- Not only is my questioning your shitty wrecked car posts OK, its what I and all the other mods will continue to do. I'll make you a deal though, as long as you are honest and up front about what your selling on here, I'll never say a word to you.

Cleary you knew the car was wrecked. If not, you shouldn't be driving, cause you're a moron if that's true.

You weren't honest about it, and you certainly have no idea about wether the frame is bent at all cause you "didn't know it was even wrecked or why the airbags went off"

Oh, and unless we're talking about Pre-94 on cars and I think 96 on trucks, then YES every car has air bags... its a federal law... but you probably already knew that since you're so well versed on cars.

You should have taken that 3500 "offer" cause I gaurantee you no one on here will pay that for a wrecked auto LX

Good luck with the sale... you're gonna need it.

MidLifeCrisis
12-31-2005, 05:41 PM
yeah seriously, let a cop see that you have glued up air bags.

and how are we morons for asking about the airbags? i mean shit you act like you didnt even know.

sirhatch1030
12-31-2005, 09:07 PM
wtf ,were do they find these people.

Schugg
01-01-2006, 08:27 AM
You're an idiot.

Shut up.

I'm a mod so that morons like yourself dont buy shitted up wrecked cars. You should be an asshole to this girl who's trying to play off a wrecked car like it was just fine.

And don't think that I'm critical cause it makes me feel good, its what I do as a mod, and the other mods you'll notice do the same.

NOW

Amber- Not only is my questioning your shitty wrecked car posts OK, its what I and all the other mods will continue to do. I'll make you a deal though, as long as you are honest and up front about what your selling on here, I'll never say a word to you.

Cleary you knew the car was wrecked. If not, you shouldn't be driving, cause you're a moron if that's true.

You weren't honest about it, and you certainly have no idea about wether the frame is bent at all cause you "didn't know it was even wrecked or why the airbags went off"

Oh, and unless we're talking about Pre-94 on cars and I think 96 on trucks, then YES every car has air bags... its a federal law... but you probably already knew that since you're so well versed on cars.

You should have taken that 3500 "offer" cause I gaurantee you no one on here will pay that for a wrecked auto LX

Good luck with the sale... you're gonna need it.

im not talking shit to "this girl" because its my girlfriend. she didnt say she "didnt know it was even wrecked" all i seen her say was she didnt know what happen to it. but im late for work for some reason.......got to go

RutRoe
01-01-2006, 01:29 PM
AHhhhh it's your girlfriend... that makes sense.

Well that's fine then. You didn't do such a great job at defending anything, but by being a dick to me,you pretty much just made it more clear this thing's a piece.

Trade it in.

Schugg
01-01-2006, 02:10 PM
AHhhhh it's your girlfriend... that makes sense.

Well that's fine then. You didn't do such a great job at defending anything, but by being a dick to me,you pretty much just made it more clear this thing's a piece.

Trade it in.

i was just returning the favour of you being a dick to her. but if you really want to talk about something being a "piece". lets not even start about that lime green shit. im hoping maybe it was a car you had as a joke.

MidLifeCrisis
01-01-2006, 02:29 PM
dude. id rather drive a lime green taco, then some grocery getterspecial that hit a excursion head on and was then peiced back together.

AmberHuggie
01-01-2006, 04:36 PM
first off like i said air bags are an option you dont have to have then. i have been pulled over two times in that car and never once has a cop said anything. All of you really do need lives! Let me let you in on something......

Did you know there is a great big world outside of import atlanta. you all need girlfriends or gay lovers or something to take up some of the spare time you have!!!

And you know whats really funny is that i have met a lot of people off here and they all drive shitty cars and are very lame. i dont know maybe its a car thing to talk shit about others cars but GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your time have a nice day!

RutRoe
01-02-2006, 12:20 AM
first off like i said air bags are an option you dont have to have then. i have been pulled over two times in that car and never once has a cop said anything. All of you really do need lives! Let me let you in on something......

Did you know there is a great big world outside of import atlanta. you all need girlfriends or gay lovers or something to take up some of the spare time you have!!!

And you know whats really funny is that i have met a lot of people off here and they all drive shitty cars and are very lame. i dont know maybe its a car thing to talk shit about others cars but GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your time have a nice day!

You know what I should get ? A signifigant other that thinks by making fun of the color of my truck, that it some how means I'm a lesser person.

YOu're really dumb if you think airbags are an option. Stop saying that. It's wrong, and stupid.

I don't have time to get a gay lover because my wife takes up all that time.

I'm lokcing this cause you guys haven't made one defense to the lies you started with....

If you think its dumb, sue me. Your thread sucked and it should have been deleted the first time.

Oh, and shugg, sweet projectors dude.

You two belong together... along with this piece of shit.